• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    My sincerest apologies for being vacant... I see much has occurred during my absence, correct?

I've actually gotten used to "Soul" now. But ever since I saw that Mario comparison a few minutes ago... XD
    Anyways it's utterly surprising to me that we are getting fanart of the Female choice HGSS Character 4 DAYS after the scans WERE LEAKED! COROCORO IS NOT EVEN OUT YET!!!! XDDDDDD

Seriously. One of them is even watermarked "5/15" XDDDD
    Quite! I was also startled at the vast amount of fan art that was being uploaded in such a brief span of time!

In regards to the new girl, I suppose it is quite exhilarating to be introduced to a new character so suddenly, especially since the original G/S games had no female character to begin with.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    As for theories...Yup we might get "The admin takeover" thing through Will and Karen...looking for Pryce this time instead of Giovanni.

And Soul plus the HGSS Villain will have uber awesome Manaphy heart switching and Gastly possession powahz!!!! [/inmywishes;dreams] XDDDD *shot* Anyways, it's time for...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT CRYS" Fanart
    (Like the margarine brand) XD

Other art's of "It's not Crys"

Spoiler:

I've actually gotten used to "Soul" now. But ever since I saw that Mario comparison a few minutes ago... XD
    Anyways it's utterly surprising to me that we are getting fanart of the Female choice HGSS Character 4 DAYS after the scans WERE LEAKED! COROCORO IS NOT EVEN OUT YET!!!! XDDDDDD

lol
    Well, I guess other people like her too. :D

My sincerest apologies for being vacant... I see much has occurred during my absence, correct?

Quite! I was also startled at the vast amount of fan art that was being uploaded in such a brief span of time!

In regards to the new girl, I suppose it is quite exhilarating to be introduced to a new character so suddenly, especially since the original G/S games had no female character to begin with.
    Don't worry, Most of it was speculating on Heart Gold and Soul Silver. xD no worries.

*nods* agreed.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I doubt Kris would go THAT far for a makeover. XD

That fanart made me realize how much she looks like Mario. D: -brick'd-

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

Wow, I really like taht art. Im starting to be epicized by this piece of art

MAkes me want it more... but I digress...

What new game features do you think that Gold, Silver, Kris and Soul will get for PokeSpe?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    As for theories...Yup we might get "The admin takeover" thing through Will and Karen...looking for Pryce this time instead of Giovanni.

And Soul plus the HGSS Villain will have uber awesome Manaphy heart switching and Gastly possession powahz!!!! [/inmywishes;dreams] XDDDD *shot* Anyways, it's time for...

Oh. My. God. XD Heyyyy, I can see how this can work out. Brown-haired newcomer can be paired with Silver, and we can have the original MangaQuest pairing still <3
    Other art's of "It's not Crys"

Spoiler:

Comments in bold... Besides the bold Netto has already~

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    So I have a question. Why does everyone think that just because the new main female character has a new look that she is going to be a new character? Did I miss something? I mean it would be cool if there was a new character.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    sirboulevard said:
    I agree. Heck, I could stand for a girl wearing a t-shirt and pants. Thats realistic and perfectly acceptable. Srsly, sugimori cant seem to draw an non-fanservice girl.

Spoiler:

Wow, art's already out?? Geez, we barely know this girl and people have already jumped on what she'll be like? *shakes head*

This is starting to become annoying in other forums. People are becoming so upset because of this stupid little change. I can't believe everyone is getting so worked up on this girl, and not the games themselves. Had Kris stayed, would we have this much hype?

Ojousama~Kokoro said:

Thank you for saying this. It is really appreciating to see people think this one out, that it is a Gold and Silver remake and not Crystal's.

What new game features do you think that Gold, Silver, Kris and Soul will get for PokeSpe?

Of course an upgraded Pokegear. Is that what this means?

Ru-Kun said:
    Why does everyone think that just because the new main female character has a new look that she is going to be a new character? Did I miss something? I mean it would be cool if there was a new character.

The female for the original games was already planned, but could not be in those games. This is an exception to May and Dawn--Leaf would not be an NPC--the developers didn't want to do that with this Kanto remake. Putting in Leaf for FRLG finally pleased the developers; this was their original intention.

In HGSS, the developers are following the same route they have done with May and Dawn, use a new character to act as an NPC. They couldn't use Kris to play that role, because she is part of her own game, and did not exist in Gold and Silver. When Gold and Silver were developed, Kris wasn't in the blueprints. Had she been in the blueprints, like Leaf was, then she would've been redesigned like player Gold and rival Silver will be.

So in summary, they're bringing Johto as close as they can to Hoenn and Sinnoh; Kris just made it complicated. Kanto is the exception because the girl was already planned yet could not be added to RGB. A remake is a remake--with little change. G/S are the only games now with no female players, so this is what this new girl is.

Years
    Yay, Soul/New Girl fan art! 8D -flails- ...Everyone's obsessed with comparing her to Mario... o__o But she's still cool.

Ruru, I totally agree with ya! :O The new G/S girl being a character in PokeSpe would be epic, but I think all we're gonna get is Crys with the same clothes. Masa would be sorta disappointed and sorta not at the same time. XD;

In other PokeSpe-related news, I'm really close to being able to buy all 29 English volumes! At the same time, I mean. Huzzah.~ :'D

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    GSDS~ *rainbows*

...Yes, I'm popping in randomly again, SSSSSSHH. I'VE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG.

Am I the only who thinks that "new girl is just an really updated Crys? IT'S THE PIGTAILS, MAN. THE PIGTAILS. And that fanart, TEEHEE. Me and my friend were totally just speculating about her being Mario and Toad's love child a few days ago, and low and behold... XD

Anywhoooooo.... <3 Yes, finally! THE REMAKE I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT~

But...Silver looks like he has the exact same outfit really. XD All I think that will change is mebbie his shoes and the pattern on his jacket...poo, no new outfit for PokeSpe silver. But I like Gold's new outfit. <3

Do you think that because the Notch-Ear Pichu is now in HeartGold and SoulSilver, that it will appear in PokeSpe?

Yes, I'm thinking it will. Since you know, PokeSpe is suposed to follow the games (although, it's gotten really off track in the years since RGB. XD) But I'm betting money it'll make an apperance.

The new clothes, obivously. (Ugh, Crys in that haaaaaat...makes me want to punch small children D8) And all the new junk.

And, I really don't think they'll add Soul in as another character...that's just me. I think they'll just put Crys in the new clothes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ruru, I totally agree with ya! :O The new G/S girl being a character in PokeSpe would be epic, but I think all we're gonna get is Crys with the same clothes. Masa would be sorta disappointed and sorta not at the same time. XD;

Crystal looks very nice in her lab coat as it is. :D Which, I think can be considered her 'Change' in clothing, since she wasn't wearing that in the original G/S/C Arc. -shrugs-

I personally think that Soul may possibly be a new character. I mean... I honestly don't see Crystal with those clothing, especially considering that they wouldn't match her at all. Maybe if she was like... y'know... younger? But now that she is older, hopefully she sticks with her labcoat.

Yes. I like her labcoat.

As for what Silver and Gold get.... Gold we know will get new clothing, and possibly Silver. If Silver doesn't get new clothing through the games, then we can just possible hope that the developers of PokeSpe will design clothing for him? -shrugs- They'll also get better PokeGears. Yes~ -Still PokeGear > PokeTch over here! :D -

Also. I don't know if it's really features but like someone had said a while back, there is the possibility that Gold will be Ambipom, and Silver will get Weavile and Honchkrow. -nodnod-

AND IN OTHER NEWS...

Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have a small piece of fanart for you all. It's just a simple Red drawing, but I'm quite proud of it~ ♥

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

I could see Soul being an undercover badguy, trying to gain the main trio's trust. But when she learns the error of her ways, she becomes a new dex holder and decides to fight the new enemy.

(Also, I imagine a lot of people are going to pair her with Silver. Shippers are sometimes mad for the whole, innocent girl and brooding enigma type relationships.) I declare it, SoulShipping. (SoulxGold and SoulxCrystal is HeartShipping and MindShipping respectively. Hopefully "MindShipping" isn't taken.)

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    YAY! Finally PC works good enough to let me post! >< It won't let me in since days... All I could do was stalking. Q__Q

Do you think that because the Notch-Ear Pichu is now in HeartGold and SoulSilver, that it will appear in PokeSpe?
    Well Pika and Chuchu are still a quite cute pair.~ They could have a new baby... That would make Notchy Pichu's little sister. <3

Uhmm... I donno. >_> *fails*
    I agree. Heck, I could stand for a girl wearing a t-shirt and pants. Thats realistic and perfectly acceptable. Srsly, sugimori cant seem to draw an non-fanservice girl.
    I guess it goes the same for Kusaka Hidenori and Satoshi Yamamoto (and Maybe Mato)...those pervs....
    *thinks of matured Red in FRLG* Hummm.... I actually don't mind the Pokemon artists fanservice ability's... *shot*
    I know, right? DA is flowed with fanart about her. o.o But I'd rather see Silver's new style. D:
    And I wanna see Lance again in PokeSpe... I'm quite eagerly busy with drawing Lance these days... XD
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    *thinks of matured Red in FRLG* Hummm.... I actually don't mind the Pokemon artists fanservice ability's... *shot*
    Mmmmm, Matured Red~ -brick'd and shot'd- >>;;;

I know, right? DA is flowed with fanart about her. o.o But I'd rather see Silver's new style. D:
    And I wanna see Lance again in PokeSpe... I'm quite eagerly busy with drawing Lance these days... XD
    Spoiler:

Yeeees. I really know Silver gets new clothing, since Gold got new clothing. It would be sad is Silver didn't get any. D:

That image is amazing, Val~ -is now kind of reluctant to actually post her drawing now. xDDD;- Keep up the good work~ ♥

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I really like the fan art of the 'new' Crystal! :D Can't believe there's so many already, but that just shows how it keeps the whole Pokemon universe busy XD

@ Saber: I love your theme, I don't know how you do it but it looks really good <3
    @ Masa: Ahh, that would be amazing! I really hope you'll get them all~! :D
    @ Baa: Stop disappearing so much... but glad to see you back! ;D
    @ Sir: Agree with you on the fan service thing. The length of f.e Dawn's and Jessies skirt is sometimes ridiculous. And that is supposed to be a kid's show? Ehm. Same goes for the manga. -.-;

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years

RAWR.
    Other than the change of attire?

I think Kris should appear as a battle-able boss. Or she could be a famous Pokemon Catching legend.
    Like how Red is a famous Battling Champion.

At least Soul seems pretty dandy.....and she'll probably be a bouncy, cheerful character.
    Either that or the smiley-ness is faaake.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    fffff everyone makes such a big deal about the new girl D:
    I did at first too. But it took me a day to get over it :P

wether it's a new character or Crys with and extreme super mario makeover, I don't really care xD
    (awww, she looks so cute as a super mario girl xDDDD )

-cough-
    anyways.

What i'm really waiting for is the rival trainer's clothes 8D
    Though I don't think they'll change much T.T;
    (the last thing we need is for him to be wearing the ugly coat from FRLG xDDD that would be somewhat funny xD )

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I honestly don't think a new character will be created. Crys will probably will end up with an altered version of the clothes of the female protagonist.

I'm still hoping that you can beat Red at Mt. Silver as the male protag and beat Leaf as the female ^-^.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    The female for the original games was already planned, but could not be in those games. This is an exception to May and Dawn--Leaf would not be an NPC--the developers didn't want to do that with this Kanto remake. Putting in Leaf for FRLG finally pleased the developers; this was their original intention.

In HGSS, the developers are following the same route they have done with May and Dawn, use a new character to act as an NPC. They couldn't use Kris to play that role, because she is part of her own game, and did not exist in Gold and Silver. When Gold and Silver were developed, Kris wasn't in the blueprints. Had she been in the blueprints, like Leaf was, then she would've been redesigned like player Gold and rival Silver will be.

So in summary, they're bringing Johto as close as they can to Hoenn and Sinnoh; Kris just made it complicated. Kanto is the exception because the girl was already planned yet could not be added to RGB. A remake is a remake--with little change. G/S are the only games now with no female players, so this is what this new girl is.

Oooooh okay thanks!

Yay, Soul/New Girl fan art! 8D -flails- ...Everyone's obsessed with comparing her to Mario... o__o But she's still cool.

In other PokeSpe-related news, I'm really close to being able to buy all 29 English volumes! At the same time, I mean. Huzzah.~ :'D

Maybe if we don't get a new character we might get Crys in the new character's clothes!?
    Aaaaaaand...
    Lucky I wish i could buy all of those volumes....

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sorry guys, I've been grounded, which is why i haven't posted it. Like. Forever. And why some of these new people won't know me. I'll be off grounded as summer rolls around, which is another few weeks, but it's cool, cuz I can get on on the weekends now. But, uhm, yeah. Welcome to new people? xD;

I died today when I saw serebii though. DIED. SQUEALING. It's like. WANT. WANT WANT WANT.

But ya know what I want more?
    TO SEE SILVER IN HIS NEW OUTFIT. <33

Soul is an interesting bit, but I didn't think she looked horribly different from Crys. I won't mind either way, if they make her a new character in the manga, or if Crys gets a make-over, but personally, I'm rooting for the latter.

<3 So, s'up guys? Miss me?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i hope they don't make a new character it will be stupid to make a new dex holder for a remake i really love to see Crys in her new clothes and i don't think Silver will get new clothes because the male character didn't change much so they won't make new clothes to the Rival

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back