• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hey guys just wondering, what is Dia x Platina called? Platina is a Princess and Dia is like her knite in shining armor!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol Valentine. What's with the random falcon on Green? I'd hate to see him as Captain Falcon.

Haven't read it yet. *is still stuck in the Emerald-arc* But I smell the need of spoiler talk.

I haven't read the Emerald arc either. But I spoiled myself with the D/P arc.

Ru-Kun said:
    When Dia saw Platina first, and how he thought she was so pretty. I smell some Dia x Platina.

Yeah, that is already assumed once you reach this part.

Weeeelllllllllll we could do a random draw and everyone would get a surprise character!

I like this idea.

Masakanotoki said:
    Valentine, I can't remember who, but I think someone a page back suggested that we vote on who gets to RP as which character.

That would be yours truly. ;)

If we did that, then people will end up having to play people that they don't think they can play very well.

That's where it gets fun and interesting.

about PreciousMetal pic: they both look too young to be in that...situation...

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    AND TOMORROW PLATINUM.

-spasses- Zomg, awesomeeee fan art! O__O Green is looking so.. yeah, you know. Don't need to say that here.
    Thank you Val for posting this And giving me fangirl moments ^_^

*Pats Green* Don't worry, I'll glomp you instead of the falcon XD (Such a relief for him, cough)
    Oh yeah, Platinum comes out in Europe tommorow. :3 yay.

And I love Falcons.
    :3 I love birds. :3 /offtopic

lol Valentine. What's with the random falcon on Green? I'd hate to see him as Captain Falcon.

O______O that's...kinda...weird...>.>

about PreciousMetal pic: they both look too young to be in that...situation...
    >3 But I love it.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Ok guys, Val had difficulty posting today so I am giving the run down on what will happen for voting for characters. When she give the go ahead (NOT EARLIER) you may send her a PM with 3 choices of characters. Then she and I will decide what characters fit who and we will assign them. Now we have 4 characters who EVERYONE seems to want to play as: Red, Gold, Ruby and Yellow. Every person can only put ONE of these characters on their PMs. This is because we'll get no where with 5+ I wanna be Red, Gold or Ruby submissions. You also must choose a character of your gender. No guys crossdressing and playing as Blue or something.

Now onto business I didnt wanna have to do...
    @ Chamo-chan: No more lemony pics. Srsly, that Precious Metal is innappropriate to even be linked to here. -slaps hand-

This is the last warning to the whole club. No lemony pictures/Fanfics, etc. I really would hate to have to start reporting to the Mods, 'cause that leads to EXPULSION FROM PC.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You also must choose a character of your gender.
    S-Seriously? @_@;;; O-Orz... I don't think I'm capable of playing anyone of my gender from Pokespe. :/ Looks like I'm not going to be able to participate in the whole roleplaying bit.

And... wouldn't that also put most of the females out of it? The females are outnumbered by the Males in PokeSpe, and I think there are more females in this club. -shrugs-

But anyways... I hope the next chapter of D/P come soon on Mangafox~ Because.. sadly that is the only way I'm going to be able to read it. D: But it's amazing so faaaar~ -loves Dia whut-

I don't know why... but I like the odd ones. Dia is so unlike what you would expect. XD;

-doesn't think the above is really a spoiler. But if it is, I'll put it in a spoiler tag. .o.-

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    S-Seriously? @_@;;; O-Orz... I don't think I'm capable of playing anyone of my gender from Pokespe. :/ Looks like I'm not going to be able to participate in the whole roleplaying bit.

And... wouldn't that also put most of the females out of it? The females are outnumbered by the Males in PokeSpe, and I think there are more females in this club. -shrugs-
    Hmm... I guess this is true... I was trying to filter out too many requests but, yeah I'll allow cross-gender RPing, just make sure the guys can RP as guys too. There are limited numbers of us, but we still prefer to play a male character.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Ok guys, Val had difficulty posting today so I am giving the run down on what will happen for voting for characters. When she give the go ahead (NOT EARLIER) you may send her a PM with 3 choices of characters. Then she and I will decide what characters fit who and we will assign them. Now we have 4 characters who EVERYONE seems to want to play as: Red, Gold, Ruby and Yellow. Every person can only put ONE of these characters on their PMs. This is because we'll get no where with 5+ I wanna be Red, Gold or Ruby submissions. You also must choose a character of your gender. No guys crossdressing and playing as Blue or something.
    I scratched the crossbressing think.^^ You can surely pick a girl as guy or a boy as girl.
    Everyone who wants to join the RP just send a PM with three PokeSpe characters you'd like to play to me. Can be main characters, minor characters and villains. And I'm sure you'll get the chance to play one of them.
    And i give the going ahead now! 8D
    You have one week time for your character-claim PM.^^ Until next weekend. Which is May30th.~

And now. To keep the club busy I'm gonna start a whatever-it-is-called hunt.~ =^.^=
    I'd like to have:
    1. A fanart of Gold with one of his Pokemon.~
    2. A fluffy ChosenShippy fanfic.~
    3. An icon with a PokeSpe pokemon.~
    4. A pic out of the manga with a Pokemon under water.~
    That's it.^^

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375038&highlight=ChosenShipping
    Couldnt find one so here's Green instead.

Spoiler:
    EDIT: MangaFox keeps removing the picture... V.V

And Extra:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Well, that was entertaining.

(Never roleplays cos she slacks like no tomorrow)

They haven't realised DPPt in Singapore yet......

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I scratched the crossbressing think.^^ You can surely pick a girl as guy or a boy as girl.
    Everyone who wants to join the RP just send a PM with three PokeSpe characters you'd like to play to me. Can be main characters, minor characters and villains. And I'm sure you'll get the chance to play one of them.
    You have one week time for your character-claim PM.^^ Until next weekend. Which is May30th.~

And now. To keep the club busy I'm gonna start a whatever-it-is-called hunt.~ =^.^=
    I'd like to have:
    That's it.^^
    I sent my request in.

:3

ANd as for the hunt...

Spoiler:

2. https://dark-mystery.deviantart.com/art/Wenn-du-lachst-Silver-s-smile-113412867
    And I love that fic. (@ sir: is not lemony, I promise. )

Oh, and Peachy made this icon. :3

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Well, that was entertaining.

(Never roleplays cos she slacks like no tomorrow)

They haven't realised DPPt in Singapore yet......

That's because the chapter on MangaFox is a fan-translation. The official Chuang Yi volumes haven't been released yet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

YAAAAAY~! -sent in her request- :3

And now for the topic~ -FANART TEIM. YAAAY-

Spoiler:

Err... I don't know any Chosenshipping fanfiction. .o. Soo... -SHOWS FANART INSTEAD?-
    Spoiler:

POLIIIIII~~! -is a dork. showing off her own icon. it's all chamo's fault for showing off the Pika icon she made!- I'm not complaining, really~ ^_^
    I'll just show you all this scan~ <3

Years
    Yey, PokeSpe scavenger hunt~ 8D

Masa should get bonus points for posting a pic with more than one Pokemon in it~! Not really.
    Spoiler:

Uh... I don't know any. I'll just do what Binary did. ^^;
    Spoiler:

ChuChu. :D No, I didn't just make this

I'm skipping the last one. Sorry. @__@; Well, off Masa goes to send in her request for teh RP~ -runs-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Because I'm too lazy to do the scavenger hunt right now XD 'Course, if I find a Gold pic... Hehehe <3

Edit: This pic will be in spoilers, as I know it isn't lemony, but it has, well... blood.

Spoiler:

And now, after I post this I'll run far away and shoot myself many times. It's probably been posted before, but since I'm looking for that Gold pic...

*starts running*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    @ZuZu: omg! tha'ts one of Baa's pictures! 8D (the bloody one)

.....i'm too lazy to look for the things on the scavanger hunt >.>;
    ummm...
    yeah.
    huuum....
    I don't really have much else to say....
    but does anyone know of any other raltshipping pictures (other than the ones from this site: https://ruby.kikirara.jp/kou/top.html )
    I wish there was more fan art for raltshipping ;A;

I can't wait for school to be over~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *headdesk*

Just so all you know, I already killed myself for the trillionth time. Unfortunately, no matter how many times a Grim Reaper tries to kill themselves, they have to keep in mind they're already dead

Why does that always happen? DX

Aye, I think I can do the Scavenger hunt now <3

1:
    Spoiler:

*will get 2 and 4 later*

3:
    *after fangirling over many Ruby pics*

Aye, I can't find anything yet D=

Edit:

That was the site with the images I was just fangirling about XD I don't think it counts if the PokeSpecial Pokemon AND the owner is in it, right? D=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back