• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Alright, the contest is up! I can actually join this one. Let's see what I can do.

RubyxYellow Strangely fascinating. So is SilverxPlatnium. :cer_nod:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Really there isn't an official ship name for Ruby x Yellow? What's Pacifestshipping then?

About Silver x Platinum for some reason I remember it to be Distantshipping, but I also recall somewhat that to be also just fan dubbed or not official or something like that.
    Yes I want to know what is the actual shipping of RubyxYellow. Those shipping that are listed under bublapedia are along and looks unorganized on that 'List of shippers' page meaning that it is going to take a longtime to search for it.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I'll join, though I have no idea as to the theme of my writing, lol. Right now I'm really anxious for Father's Day(beacuse *drumroll* my aunt is getting me a game... *drumroll* The World Ends With You!) so maybe I'll put that excitement into Word! Also, the reason as to why I find the Rald fanart sort of disturbing is beyond me...!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yes I want to know what is the actual shipping of RubyxYellow. Those shipping that are listed under bublapedia are along and looks unorganized on that 'List of shippers' page meaning that it is going to take a longtime to search for it.
    Ctrl+F, anyone?

'Tis how I found there isn't a listed ship name for SilverXPlatinum. And last I checked, none for RubyXYellow.

So yeah, I suppose I suck at ship names XD

Oh, and I'll definitely be i nthe contest, but I'll be entering with my alt., so if I win, I want my alt. to receive the emblem (since she has two already... >.>).

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Ctrl+F, anyone?

'Tis how I found there isn't a listed ship name for SilverXPlatinum. And last I checked, none for RubyXYellow.

So yeah, I suppose I suck at ship names XD

Oh, and I'll definitely be i nthe contest, but I'll be entering with my alt., so if I win, I want my alt. to receive the emblem (since she has two already... >.>).
    Emblem?? I want one of those! :P If you want, I can make a neat Photoshop for the winner, involving either: A) Ruby's 'Beautiful!' line and the name of the winner, B) Something I don't even know.

I think we need suggestions for a prize.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @ Zuzu: hmm....I'm not sure if your Alt can enter...(maybe?)

Emblem?? I want one of those! :P If you want, I can make a neat Photoshop for the winner, involving either: A) Ruby's 'Beautiful!' line and the name of the winner, B) Something I don't even know.

I think we need suggestions for a prize.

Poker is right.

Well, I asked Went to see if a Writer's Emblem can be awarded.

If not, I'll think of something.

I kinda have an idea of making a plushie, but, I don't know how to ship overseas.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Or I could enter with this account, but then ask for the emblem to be given to my alt. instead XD Unless I somehow win PC's Prettiest Profile contest with this account and get an emblem for that

Speaking of which, just to let Val know (for RP reasons), my alt.'s getting a name change, so you'll probably see her as someone different if you see her again.

Anyhow, new topic, anyone?

If the PokeSpecial gang went on a ghost hunt, who would be in charge of what?

Completely inspired by watching Ghost Hunters International, A Haunting, Cartoon Network's new "The Othersiders" show (which is basically GHI with teens), and Scooby Doo XD

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • I am doneee~!!! ^.^ It's specialshippy!! ^.^
    With a little mangaquest hint :P
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • I am doneee~!!! ^.^ It's specialshippy!! ^.^
    With a little mangaquest hint :P
    Spoiler:

Wow, that was unexpected.
    *adds to completed fics* Okay, one entry done apparently
    O.o

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • I'M TAKING PART!

Though my prof might kill me, I'm only halfway done with my thesis. -shot-

Well, see you when I've written myself to happiness~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Oh, I just realized, We have 5 participants.

So I guess I will post the deadline.

It Shall be.....

JULY 15!
    Thank god XD

Gives me time to actually get on a computer WITH MS Word. Can you BELIEVE my dad's Dell with Windows XP only has WordPad and Notepad? >.>

But mm, I can't wait to see some of the fics. I might actually read them and vote this time XD

My one-shot will most likely be MangaQuest again, just a heads-up. While Chosenshipping may be my OTP and PreciousMetal my yaoi OTP, I'm beginning to like MangaQuest bit by bit :3 (hmm... Chosen has Silver, MangaQuest has Gold, PreciousMetal has Silver and Gold... XD)

And my plot will be inspired by yeo's "Book of Doom" one-shot (which I found to be very cute <3).

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Waaah~! <3 Silver! I'm such a sucker for him, new hair or not.

Welcome, Alice! 8D -late-

Well, Giovanni's illness was implied other places too. Like when he keels over from pain and coughing. That's somewhere. I'll find it when I get home.
    But, you know what always bugged me? I could have sworn that somewhere, Blue said that they called Silver Silver because of his eyes, and that SHE'S the one who sewed his name to the 'kerchief. There's even a little (tiny) panel of her doing so.
    And then Giovanni pops tells us it's his given name, and HE'S the one that gave him the 'kerchief.
    Poor Silver. xD No wonder he's confused. Even I am.
    For the HG/SS arc, I'm kind of hoping their pokemon don't evolve, but I know that's not reasonable. Knowing Gold, Ataro will evolve, and knowing Silver by the time we get to the HG/SS Arc, one of his two able to evolve will already be... evolved.

I noticed that too. It must be an error. Or Silver has told Blue his name and she sewed his name on the handkerchief. But he was only two years old, and couldn't talk a lot I think. :/ So yeah, it doesn't really work out. I'm still thinkink Giovanni came up with the name and handkerchief idea though. :3

Huh? oô You was not offtopic. Both of you. I mean talking about the PokeSpe manga is about PokeSpe, right? So no offtopicness in that case. :3
    Tomboy and Jason dropped out of the RP. So Bill and Blue (the girl) are free to use. XD That counts also for other members who like to join the PR.^^ Just post me a VM to tell me who you want.~
    I think it will. The organisation is to chamo-chan this time. I'll only look over the fairness of the votes since I am pretty sure chamo will to join the contest too.

Imma posting home-made fanart.~ (In spoilers to save space.)
    Spoiler:

Uh. That kind of style is so hard to draw... x_x

:D Awesome! I always like your Oldrival drawings. ^.^ Also kudos to the person who coloured it, very neat. Any particular reason for all the pink?

Okay, so the theme for the contest is announced. Great. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with (apparently someone has already O_o). I'm still hesitating whether I'll take part or not... you can decide till 15 July, right?

Oh, and a question (perhaps that's already been said...) do all pokedex owners have to make an appearance? Or can it be a shipping fic as well, with just two persons, set around the theme?

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Thank god XD

And my plot will be inspired by yeo's "Book of Doom" one-shot (which I found to be very cute <3).

Goo, you mean the GoldxSilver shot I wrote, da?
    (That prolly is it, since I doubt you'll want to write about LucasXVolkner, which by the way is one of my Game OTPs)

July 15th? Well, that's good. Though I better churn it out before the school term starts and I....
    have.to.get.back.to.work.

Red is a fighty-bitey RAWR hunter with a passion and maybe an agenda against a particular spirit?
    Green: the tech guy.
    Blue: The gung-ho gal who is Red's partner in ghost hunting?
    Yellow: The medium.
    Gold: The resident chef who wields a ghost-hitting frying pan!
    Silver: Enigma. Comes and goes. has mysterious powers.
    Crys: The skeptic?
    Ruby: The fashionista neighbour who harbours ghosts in his house.
    Sapphire: Grave digger!
    Emerald: Has a close affinity to the ghost Red wants to kill.
    Diamond: Gold's assistant, loves food.
    Pearl: Hot-blooded hunter
    Platina: Super-rich sponsor!

(: (: (: (:

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • Snoaz, the fan-art is relly good, but... i don't like oldRival XD I prefer ChoosenShipping and PreciousMetalShipping.

More, oh, i'm going to use the Banner in my Signature, i've donne it last night.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Well, I won't be participating in the contest, but I'll post my oneshot when I'm done. Since I already wrote some of it already. :P Anyway...

Great art, Val! I love how they both look.XD Same with the coloring.

Wow, Gelly, that banner looks awesome! I think you're actually the first person I've seen to have a Crystal banner and avie.

And Zuzu, I loved your other Mangaquest fic!! I can't wait to read it! XD

Red-The leader who tries to set up a bunch of traps
    Green-The one who unintentionally finds clues in diaries
    Blue-The girl who goes around stealing things and setting off traps
    Yellow-The person who runs around freaking out because she's scared of the ghosts
    Gold-The guy who runs around trying to catch the ghosts but just makes things complicated
    Silver-The guy who was forced to come
    Crystal-The girl who didn't want to come but ended up coming to prove that ghosts didn't exist
    Ruby-The boy who makes the rumors of the ghosts because it gives him an excuse to make them XP
    Sapphire-The girl who came to protect her friends and to kick ghost butt!
    Emerald-Same as Crystal, only a little more haughty
    Pearl-To get some good manzai jokes out of the whole thing
    Dia-To eat the legendary food of the dead chef
    Platina-The girl who really wanted to try a ghost hunt but didn't show it

...I think my answers are getting more and more off topic. ^^;

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Red is a fighty-bitey RAWR hunter with a passion and maybe an agenda against a particular spirit?

Now that sounds like a good story/one shot. xD But why is Saphy a grave digger? I almost think Blue and Saphy would be reverse, because Blue would want the money more.

chamo-chan

Years
  • Okay, so the theme for the contest is announced. Great. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with (apparently someone has already O_o). I'm still hesitating whether I'll take part or not... you can decide till 15 July, right?

Oh, and a question (perhaps that's already been said...) do all pokedex owners have to make an appearance? Or can it be a shipping fic as well, with just two persons, set around the theme?
    Well, the deadline for you to turn in the fan fics is on July 15, so it'd be better to decide to join or not by 30th of June.

Oh, and no, not all the pokedex holders have to make an apperance. (you could if you want to though)
    And yes, it can be just two people set around the theme.

July 15th? Well, that's good. Though I better churn it out before the school term starts and I....
    have.to.get.back.to.work.

lol, I love your ideas for the Ghost hunting thing.

I can't think of Ghost hunters without thinking of several GhostBuster's Movies.

>.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll think weather or not I want to join before... the 23rd, because it'll be hard to get on afterwards, unless our Hotel in Colorado has Free Internet. :< Sounds tempted though, since I've never written a PokeSpe One-Shot before. :)

Epic~ /o/ If only I had ideas as good as this.

Orz... -wishes she had more things to say, lately. D:- Maybe I'll come back with some Fanart to make me feel better. Probably of Ruby, since I don't think I'll be here on Ruby's birthday, oh woe. I'll either be in Colorado, or driving back. -will check the date- ;___;

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • THE KING IS BACK FROM THE BURN THE HEAVENS CONQUEST hi guys how is it going i like the new theme of PC using the new pichu is so cute so whats the news of special?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back