• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Okay... I still don't have anything for the Caption, but what I do have something to "Celebrate" Father's Day, since it was yesterday.

And it's none other than an Avatar/Signature theme that feature Norman. :3

Signature

Don't mind the white spot in the corner of the Signature. >>; I'll fix it. Eventually.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    At least Blue's parents didn't nearly kill her when they found her. I understand that Norman was upset at Ruby, but attacking him with Pokemon was not necessary at all.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Caption Contest!

Silver: It was YOU! *is pointing at Gold* YOU took the cookie from the cookie jar!
    Yellow: Um...you guys I have a confession to make.....

I had a PokeSpe related dream last night! I dreamnt Yellow came to my school, but she had a disguise on, a short pink-hair wig. Everyone else thought it was real hair and that she was another girl in my class, but I knew who it was and I was trying to knock off her wig. It was kind of an odd dream....

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • Maybe this is off topic but...
    I make a mangaquestshippy drawing!! X3 hand drawn but use camera to capture the pic. (mobile camera)

please crit&comment lol XD <-not using pencil :P, its bollpoint

Lol I off topic XD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • MANGAQUEST. GAH. XD I like it, Achamo. ^^ Um, anyway...

The Pokspe parents should take some lessons from Platina's dad-hire bodyguards! XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Cute fanart thar, Achamo~

The only dream I had that could be remotely PokeSpecial-related was one where my previous school was closed on the second-to-last week due to snow (and hey, North Carolina isn't even that close to the north pole or anything), and my grandfather Oak came to visit, as well as my cousin Gary. Though I don't recall them saying it was Gary. It could've been Green, for all we know, with Gary's voice XD So yeah.

*shot for strange dreams* Now, if only I could have a hot date dream with Gold or even Ruby... *shot again*

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • Thanks XD

I dunno what to say more -_-;
    yeah I off topic :
    Spoiler:

yeah I off topic -_-; any new topic..? (lol not checked prev. page XD)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    let me think...
    my favorite charcter is Green. he uses Charzard that learned BlastBurn during the Sevill Isands Arc, where at The end,they get turned to stone by a mysterious attack from one of the beast trio

<3 Green's my fav as well.

I admire Norman for who he is. Unlike Blue's parents, for instance.

Second that. Norman is one of the awesomest characters in the manga. He was pretty harsh on Ruby, of course, but in the end if was because he loved him. And Ruby's grown strong because of it, I think. They're more alike than you at first sight think.

And we don't know Blue's parents, but from the few pics we saw, I don't like them. They're just crying (okay, they're happy to see their daughter) but I don't see anything of Blue in them, who's such a strong character.

Caption contest

Narrator: Welcome back by "Dance with Silver"!
    Silver: Everyone at home and in the audience, repeat my slick movements! Like this -moves arm-

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • *does not know where to stand on the whole parent debate*

derr..........*shrug*

Anyway, so far, so good.

Hm, letsee, today is the 23 of June, and the deadline for the one shot contest is July 15. Only a few more weeks guys.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Thing is, Norman closely reminds me of my own dad. :( Which is why I understand what he did to Ruby. Giovanni's relation to Silver was a shocker, but Blue's parents with their "long-lost" daughter had no interaction whatsoever. That was a disappointment. They should've reacted more when Blue was with them later.

Snoaz said:
    Norman is one of the awesomest characters in the manga. He was pretty harsh on Ruby, of course, but in the end if was because he loved him. And Ruby's grown strong because of it, I think.

*nods fervently* I agree, that's exactly what I'm thinking.

And we don't know Blue's parents, but from the few pics we saw, I don't like them. They're just crying (okay, they're happy to see their daughter) but I don't see anything of Blue in them, who's such a strong character.

I know! After that extremely touching scene where her parents disappear before her eyes, they don't even do anything at all...

Anyway, my turn to show some fanart (not sure if any of these were here before). In spoilers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
  • RubyJB88 said:
    Thing is, Norman closely reminds me of my own dad. :( Which is why I understand what he did to Ruby. Giovanni's relation to Silver was a shocker, but Blue's parents with their "long-lost" daughter had no interaction whatsoever. That was a disappointment. They should've reacted more when Blue was with them later.

I think this was one of the few times that Pokespe failed on character development, actually. I mean, normally, even people like Daisy and the Prof. get some kind of personality. Heck, Gold's mom has probably appeared the least amount of times and you can tell what her personality is like. But Blue's parents appeared...I think maybe 3 times? in the whole arc, and then just sort of faded away. And when they appeared the first few times, they were crying and moving in slow motion and going, "Blue~How we wanted to see you~!" I'm sorry, I know that was supposed to be a touching scene, but it just didn't click for me. And then when they DO meet Blue, they didn't even seem surprised, or injured. At least the Prof. got tortured. -shot-

And me likes the fanart, Ruby. The third one is cute.^^ And GAH. That Oldrivalshipping pic...XDDD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @ Ex Trainer and Bulba: Please, no one liners. (although you guys did stay on topic. :3 )

Oh, here's a new topic:

Have you guys made predictions in PokeSpecial that did actually happen?

I'm asking if anyone has made a prediction on what might happen in the manga, that actually did happen. (or a variation)

Clover Cat

Years
  • Have you guys made predictions in PokeSpecial that did actually happen?

Mainly, no.^^; Although...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Let's see...
    I predicted that Ruby will lose memory of Sapphy's confession because he was hit against a rock by Archie's Tentacruel. Part of it came true anyways. Ruby "forgot".

I'm new here...
    My favourite characters are Red and Ruby.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years

Hmm, I'm still waiting on Deoxys's appearance in conjunction with Manaphy (all the extra Ranger stuff that I thought would come in with FRLG in Sinnoh).

Spoiler:

Years

Hmm, I'm still waiting on Deoxys's appearance in conjunction with Manaphy (all the extra Ranger stuff that I thought would come in with FRLG in Sinnoh).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

As for the topic...well I never really made any predictions after I started reading off Mangafox last year. I seriously just couldn't stop reading! So I relatively knew what happens by the time I start reflecting on the chapters. Plus I read spoiler tags. :3

Future predictions: The whole Arceus thing in HGSS will cause another Frontier like reunion! 8D

Edit: The parental discussion is well great since it gives us a sense of how there are different ways to treat kids. Pokespe = realism. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back