• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • About the parent debate thingy... *has a Norman-ish dad as well, so she could kinda figure Norman out* Also. I was sorta wondering why Blue's parents didn't search as hard as Giovanni did... I don't mean going to illegal measures, but y'know. There should've at least been a bit more background story for them, like everyone else already said. xD;

JB, nice fan art, by the way. 83 Especially the second, third, and fourth pics. Hee hee.~ -shot-

Have you guys made predictions in PokeSpecial that did actually happen?
    It was a pretty obvious already, but I also kinda suspected the whole Sapphire x Ruby thing becoming one-sided canon.
    ...And that's about it. Before I found MangaFox, I spoiled everything for myself by reading Bulbapedia articles and Serebii.net summaries. xD Info is too easy to find these days...
    Netto Azure said:
    Future predictions: The whole Arceus thing in HGSS will cause another Frontier like reunion! 8D
    Wao. Ya think so? xD Wouldn't that be interesting.~ Maybe that'll be the arc when the DPP gang meets the rest of the 'Dex Holders. Or something. :O

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Ruby, I *Love* you for posting that Oldrival pic. It's... yeah. Anyway. D'you know the person who made it at either DeviantArt or a Japanese site? (Or did you find it at Photobucket).
    Oh, and the Origin pic fits that fic indeed :)

Well, I've finished my entry for the contest. I feel really shy right now, cause writing in English isn't something I'm used to.. and I'm not so happy with it. But anyway, it serves as good practice.

You can read it here! Don't be too harsh if you see any errors, eheh.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    I was thinking, If they do Make a Heart Gold/Soul Silver Manga
    What would it be about and who would be the main charcters?
    Just wondering XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mn... Not that I know of. Only thing I knew was that Red was going to learn about Yellow's Gender someway or another. Exactly, how, though, I was clueless. -shrugs-

Anyways, I'm going to be gone for about two weeks. Going to Colorado. I shall see you all when I get back. :3

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    You know, if my kid was taken away from a giant bird, I'd kind of lose all hope and give up because I'd assume that my kid was eaten -_-.

As for Ruby and Sapphire, Ruby still loves her and remembers her confession. I think what we're forgetting is that they're PRETEENS. Normal 12 year olds DON'T get into steady relationships. Ruby's the smart one here, , not Sapphire, he doesn't want to rush and subsequently ruin the relationship, or else their relationship will parallel Wallace's and Winona's a little TOO much for our liking.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • As for Ruby and Sapphire, Ruby still loves her and remembers her confession. I think what we're forgetting is that they're PRETEENS. Normal 12 year olds DON'T get into steady relationships. Ruby's the smart one here, not Sapphire, he doesn't want to rush and subsequently ruin the relationship

I concur wholeheartedly! (:

Predictions?

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @ Snoaz: Added your fic to the entries. :3

@ TheViolentTomboy: you have a good point
    1. Yeah, when you see a giant bird carrying off a small 5 year old girl, you automatically assume lunch.
    2. *nods* that is true.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • OK, even though everyone is sick and tired of me saying it, I wish to think that Ruby forgot entirely or just decided he won't ever care for Sapphire unless it's as friends XD But, like I said, you're probably sick and tired about my constant hating of teh Frantic.

Nonetheless, I do agree with Tomboy's statements :3

And, because I'm bored and decided to look for fanart on DArt...

Spoiler:

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • Have you guys made predictions in PokeSpecial that did actually happen?
    Yeah, I did. When I saw Emerald's Pokedex at 1st time, I throught he will get sceptile and I right.
    I also trought HE WAS THE BOY WHO COME TO PROF AT VOL 15! I WAS RIGHT!!! *dance* coz its weird if oak give pokedex to someone but dunno who is he/she. I throught it was ruby, but I saw ruby get his dex when met birch so... I THINK ITS EMERALD!!! I AM RIGHT!!! XD
    1st time I see Yellow, I think he is a girl and he is from the vol3.. HE HAS RATTATA!! AND I WAS RIGHT!!! :D
    3 of mines right~!! *goin to dance*

(sorry for wrong spell)

Naw my prediction : Dia's Beh(or Lax) is the kid from red's lax and emerald's snorlax.
    Dia is red and yellow's child lol XD they married and live at sinnoh lol... *shot for this*

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
  • Oh, here's a new topic:

I'm asking if anyone has made a prediction on what might happen in the manga, that actually did happen. (or a variation)
    I predicted wally having a bigger role than just going around and training his pokemon in the R/S Arc. Wasn't sure of what it was going to be though.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Snoaz said:
    Ruby, I *Love* you for posting that Oldrival pic. It's... yeah. Anyway. D'you know the person who made it at either DeviantArt or a Japanese site? (Or did you find it at Photobucket).
    Oh, and the Origin pic fits that fic indeed :)

Hah, I knew you'd like it. Right when I saw it and was about to post, I was thinking that you'd be the first to squeal. XP It was from Imageshack. There were some Lucky pics too, but those I didn't find interesting. :/

You claim that English isn't your first language, yet when I read your fanfic I thought the other way around. That's a good start for a fanfic! A little humor here and there always makes the story better! Great story, it reminded me most of what that other guy did. Feel like reading it again ^_^

TheViolentTomboy said:
    As for Ruby and Sapphire, Ruby still loves her and remembers her confession. I think what we're forgetting is that they're PRETEENS. Normal 12 year olds DON'T get into steady relationships. Ruby's the smart one here, , not Sapphire, he doesn't want to rush and subsequently ruin the relationship, or else their relationship will parallel Wallace's and Winona's a little TOO much for our liking.

Excellent point. Many people forget that, thanks for bringing it up. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    First off love the fan art from everybody and Snoaz I like your fic (I could definately see that happening).

I had a feeling Yellow was a girl from the get go. Not sure why but I always suspected. Can't think of anything else at the moment so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Hah, I knew you'd like it. Right when I saw it and was about to post, I was thinking that you'd be the first to squeal. XP It was from Imageshack. There were some Lucky pics too, but those I didn't find interesting. :/

You claim that English isn't your first language, yet when I read your fanfic I thought the other way around. That's a good start for a fanfic! A little humor here and there always makes the story better! Great story, it reminded me most of what that other guy did. Feel like reading it again ^_^

Really? Thanks a lot, it's really appreciated. ^_^ I've got a couple of other fics (all Blue/Green centered I must admit) on my deskop; I'll try to rewrite them in English and put them on FF.

Oh, and I bet those Lucky pics weren't interesting, haha. (Nothing can beat Oldrival, lol).

First off love the fan art from everybody and Snoaz I like your fic (I could definately see that happening).

I had a feeling Yellow was a girl from the get go. Not sure why but I always suspected. Can't think of anything else at the moment so yeah.

Thanks! :D

And you knew/suspected Yellow was a girl? Why am I the only one who was surprised when her true gender was revealed XD;

You know, if my kid was taken away from a giant bird, I'd kind of lose all hope and give up because I'd assume that my kid was eaten -_-.

Agree on both points (especially the first one). Though I must point out that, yes, they're only twelve... but that didn't stop them from acting like adults sometimes. Age doesn't seem to matter much in the manga; it are the kids that save the day. But I think we can agree that Ruby just didn't want a relationship just yet. (Cause really, that amnesia act isn't that convincing, Ruby xD)

The Pokedex Holders getting de-stoned with help from Jirachi. I thought about that before the Emerald arc, and yes, it did happen.

But other things... hm, the manga has not failed in surprising me... so no ;)

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • OK, even though everyone is sick and tired of me saying it, I wish to think that Ruby forgot entirely or just decided he won't ever care for Sapphire unless it's as friends XD But, like I said, you're probably sick and tired about my constant hating of teh Frantic.
    Zuzu... Your slightly annoying nagging on Franticshipping suddenly remind me of Emerald...:

>_>;

@Achamo~Torchic: Talking about PokeSpe, even if it doesn't follow the current topic, is not off-topic. :3

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • Lol I know its not totally 100% off but its 50% off topic lol xD

btw I cut a scene of dia :

it's when he following chahiko "Missy! Missy!" "Protect! Protect!"
    lol it's cute! just like he want to say "I WANT TO FLY" lol xD

Dia is cute lol XD

Berlitz is lol xD she always wrong thinks...

naw I update my fave list lol xD
    red yellow gold ruby rald dia pearl berlitz

anyway its only me think the 2 real bodyguards of plat are stupid :P

oh 1 more xD I have been think bout the elite 4 at the chap 2..
    I wonder if they not want red to be back why em not try to kill him -_-; or using a same gadget they used at bruno to control red? (if that so that will yellow vs red XD)
    I also think bout lorelei, I know a better way to her to win match easily..
    Spoiler:
    <-I am so evil XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    Oh HHAAAAIIIY GAAAIIIISS~
    look who came back xD;;;;
    well, I really do need to start comming back once in a while >.>;;;;;
    -headesks-
    well.... I have no idea what to answer for the topic :/

Zuzu... Your slightly annoying nagging on Franticshipping suddenly remind me of Emerald...:

>_>;

DAMMIT KIDS STOP MAKING OUT ON MY LAWN!!
    hahah xD I remember that xD but if I remember correctly didn't the original say "stop fighting!" or something like that? :s

Lol I know its not totally 100% off but its 50% off topic lol xD

Dia is cute lol XD

I love that pic x3
    he looks adorable xD
    I honestly don't like Platinum though :/
    she annoys me xD;
    Spoiler:

(this belongs in spoilers right?)

Years
  • Have you guys made predictions in PokeSpecial that did actually happen?
    Eh...no >>

ANNNNNND- I only need two more people's lines before I can start working on chapter 1 of PokeSpe 8D I say chapter 1 because I only need four people's lines for it. And so far I have Rocket Grunt and Red, so now all I need is Green and the kids at the beginning, and I can get to work on putting everything together. After that, I'd say it'll take about 3 days- a week for me to finish, and then...on Youtube it shall go!

Dia is cute lol XD

I wonder if they not want red to be back why em not try to kill him -_-; or using a same gadget they used at bruno to control red? (if that so that will yellow vs red XD)
    Spoiler:
    <-I am so evil XD

That picture reminds me of this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vemjc2q3es

>>

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Snoaz said:
    Oh, and I bet those Lucky pics weren't interesting, haha. (Nothing can beat Oldrival, lol).

I just don't see the click that OldRival has. Red was a bit oblivious when he first saw her, right?

The Pokedex Holders getting de-stoned with help from Jirachi.

"De-stoned" makes me crack up. :D The real word is "unpetrified".

lol did Emerald really say that? XD Reminds me to start reading that arc...:/

Cute pic of Dia. :)

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Zuzu... Your slightly annoying nagging on Franticshipping suddenly remind me of Emerald...:

>_>;

@Achamo~Torchic: Talking about PokeSpe, even if it doesn't follow the current topic, is not off-topic. :3
    lol, nice one Val. xD

Dia is cute lol XD

Spoiler:
    <-I am so evil XD

lol, Diamond is trying to fly~ <3

Spoiler:

"De-stoned" makes me crack up. :D The real word is "unpetrified".

lol did Emerald really say that? XD Reminds me to start reading that arc...:/

Cute pic of Dia. :)
    eeheheheheheh, De stoned. xD

Oh, yeah, he says that in the Chuang Yi translation.

Years
  • Well I have a topic that I just need an answer too. XD

What's your favorite quote from Pokemon Special?

You guys know mine (In the siggy) I just need to change it that's all. :3

Great fanart you guys~

Oh and the Yellow thing was obvious after I finished RGB. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back