• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • How much do you want to bet you were gonna yell at me, Val? XD

What, no Courtney? Or Wally? D8 I think I might just...cry ;_;

I've been doing a lot of that lately XD Only online. Not irl.

I'm still thinking of voting, Chamo XD Ne, if you call yourself a broken record, you should then post the links each new page so people who actually miss the links can see the stories XD

Hmm...

I really should post fanart sometime soon, shouldn't I.

I don't know what to post, though D8

Oh, I know! But be warned, the images might disappear after a while of being linked...

Spoiler:

Meh, I feel kind of ill... I'll post more fanart later if I feel like it :3

Last edited:

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • '

Lose what?

The GAME perhaps? /slapped
    ---

needs MOAR pearl

:D/slapped /godilovethispicture;~;

Little dollie i made of him <3

AHAHAHAHA~ IT'S YET TO BE THIRTY MINS, SO I'M GOOD! BD

And, yes more Pearl is needed. :3 BUT! o_____________________o Better watch yourself...You may not know this, since you're new and I'm old and don't post much, but I'm a rabid fangirl over Jun and all his incarnations. O_________< Just so you know. *is possesive*

...But cute fanart is too cute, so you are once again forgiven. TRY TO NOT MAKE IT A HABIT, M'KAY? 8D AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA~ *just ate cotton candy* SUGAR-HIIIIIIIIGH~

Hmm...stay on topic...stay on topic....focus, Baa, focus....

......Can't think of anything to stay on topic with....uuuuuuuugh.....AHA! Preview of a drabble that's probably never gonna be finished, Y/Y? I SAY YES, DANGIT, YEEEEEEEEES. PEARL/PLAT, YAAAAAAAAAAAY~ 8D *laughs hysterically for no reason*

Spoiler:

ALSO, MISSY IS A FUNNY WAY TO CALL BERLITZ. D8 DON'T DO IT. *runs off*

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • How much do you want to bet you were gonna yell at me, Val? XD
    YES! I was about to yell at you! D: Because you mentioned Danbooru. But I didn't because you didn't post links... But now you did so I yell at you! ZUZU!!! DDD: Come on. You know that page is full of hentai! What the hell comes to your mind linking from there?

You have five minutes to put these links out of your post. otherwise I'll report it to the mods. D: And don't do that again!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Done, done, and done~ I also took out the links below the fanart I posted, but...meh. I'm feeling rather hyper today ._.

Spoiler:

Hmm... I guess I should just upload anything I find off of -that site- onto Imageshack so at least I won't be yelled at.

Yeah...

By the way, Baa, you have such an awesome drabble~ It really is nice to see you back from Japan :3

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • Wow, you guys find a lot of awesome fanart! whenever i look for fanart on google, it always leads to this thread (seriously, every single time! XD) i wish i could draw as awesome as you people who can draw! *fails at computer art* :P

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Val, I saw that Picture in my DeviantWatch today! <3 Isn't it love?

Anyway. Last link. I thought I was going to be too lazy to post it, but I guess not. This is full of stuff that hasn't gotten into it's proper folder yet / doesn't fit in a folder. There's lots of it. Groups pictures, comics, etc. Enjoy!

xD Practice on art, Mintly! I can't tell you how much it helps...

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • :O, The last page was full of fanart.... I didn't see much Green though. :/

As much as I would love to save some, this is my sister's computer and she probably has some of it. Plus I might save some that she doesn't like much. -shrug- Oh well...

Anyways, I think I've been in the fanclub long enough to say that this Fanclub rocks. :D Then again... It's related to Pokespe how could it not rock? I don't even remember how long I've been here.... ^^;;

Oh, and Mintly don't worry to much about it, I stink too... D:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks a lot for what you did, Cyan Goggles! *saves some Ruby art* That's a nice collection.

Valentine, I love all those pics of the 'Dex Holders. Those are just brillant. :D But that last one with Silver is disturbing!! XDDD

*googles at Yuyuko's spoilered fanart. gulps* Um...I think that should be under an age limit...O_O But really...dayyyuumm. Blue looks hot in just about anything. And Yellow? Jeez. OKay I'm done. Yeah they should be under the age limit. *frowns*

And I will read those entries tomorrow.

Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    Oh my, lots of fanart! But I have none to show :(
    But thanks Cyan Goggles, those are some nice pics of Ruby!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    <3 You're welcome everybody, I'm glad you enjoy them. Remember to check back! I'll try and add when I can.

AWS more Chibi!Silver. <3 Is love.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • *Crawls in, looks at the previous page, stares* 8O OH. MY. GOD. Cyan, I cannot get over how amazingly EPIC you are. XD Anyway, all the fanart is awesome. :3

As for my reason for leaving the computer for 4 days (for anyone who cares)...I finally bought Platinum. Yes. I have been following the Platinum arc even though I haven't played the actual game. >.> But that's not the point. Is it just me, or is the Platinum game storyline SO MUCH MORE EPIC then the D/P storylines? Because lots of changes means lots of even more epic changes for Pokespe. :3

So, I just realized that tomorrow is officially August, I think. That means a netkun site update~Oh lord, now that I have the actual game, I REALLY want to know what happens in Platinum. >.<

And I might try computer art when I get back to my own computer in a week...Although I won't give any guarantees. I still don't know how much Paint can actually do. In the meantime, I'll be stalking searching the web for more Mangaquestshipping fanart~

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oh, wow. Fan art overload much?

I hadn't seen all of them - so, Cyan, thanks! And the rest who posted things. I especiall loved this one:

It's just cute because it's father-son love and Giovanni doesn't look that creepy <3

I actually wanted to yell at someone but I forgot at who. >_>; *tired co-owner is tired*
    I'll just post fanart instead. *yawn*
    Spoiler:

Epic! :D Yah, liked that one. (And not just the last panel. x3)

Oh wow, I've nothing else to say. What a great post[/irony].

Except that I'm working on a zillion things. All centered on BluexGreen and my mind is exploding because of the too many ideas for fics / poems / promts I have, zomg. @.@

Too little time...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    *looking at all the fanart* Squee!~ It's all awesome! Thanks Cyan Goggles! God everyone was here when I wasn't.

Clover: The epicness will be here shortly. Hooray!

So far Baa, I'm liking the drabble.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Wow...! (takes a moment to take in all the awesome fan art posted) I can not thank you enough Cyan for posting up so many epic pics, you really made my day.

@Nen: You call that a doodle!? That's 1000X better than anything I could draw
    @Doctor: Those pics are Win

Is it just me, or is the Platinum game storyline SO MUCH MORE EPIC then the D/P storylines?

Yes it is :) Speaking of which

Spoiler:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • umm... hello... i was told to start posting here... im a big fan of pokemon special, just like everyone else here. i wish i were good enough at drawing to have some cool fanart like all of you seem to have.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • Hello Stilletto~ <3

Omgz~ Green was sooo cute when he was little. <3 And then he just not smexy. -Is rereading Green's battle with Chuck.- Though he had a little attitude when he was little... ^^;;

Anyways, that picture with Silver and his father is so cute. <3

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Welcome Stilletto~

By the way, Baa, you have such an awesome drabble~ It really is nice to see you back from Japan :3
    Heh heh, thanks~ Just gotta finish it. XD I've been back in for a while but to lazy to post. XD Hey, I'm posting consistently now, though. :3

Spoiler:

I need to get up to date on all these updates, excuse my bad pun. XD And Doctor, another Chibi Silver~ All your past sins of MAKING ME LOSE ALL THE FREAKING TIME are forgiven. XD Makes me want to draw something now. :< Not fair.

winterfell said:
    So far Baa, I'm liking the drabble.
    Ha, thanks~ <3 Now I just gotta finish it. OTL

Also, I got the second English PokeSpe~ That makes 9 in Japanese and 2 in English. XD Still irked about the name switch, but I shall survive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back