• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Lance is, logically speaking, Yellow's age plus ten years.
    Cos didn't it state somewhere that a child of the Viridian Forest is born only once every ten years?

OOH FANART.
    OOH SILVERXLANCE.
    OOH.
    Need to get back into the swing of writing PokeSpe. Too much gameverse.
    Laaiceps Nomekop~

(Why do they call BlueXLance Gammashipping? If that's Gamma, what's Alpha and Beta?
    -shot for stupidity
    Just curious)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Lance is, logically speaking, Yellow's age plus ten years.
    Cos didn't it state somewhere that a child of the Viridian Forest is born only once every ten years?

OOH FANART.
    OOH SILVERXLANCE.
    OOH.
    Need to get back into the swing of writing PokeSpe. Too much gameverse.
    Laaiceps Nomekop~

(Why do they call BlueXLance Gammashipping? If that's Gamma, what's Alpha and Beta?
    -shot for stupidity
    Just curious)

Thanks! Oh crap, I just realized my storyline needs editing. Shoot. Some site stated Giovanni wasn't just from Viridian, but a child of the Viridian Forest. I'm doubting that highly, but it would make some sense.

I'm officially into SilverxLance now. Great. Eh, it was gonna happen.

MAybe they're RedxLance (Championshipping? Or game verse) or (GreenxLance) I dunno. Lame guesses.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    D: I missed great fan arts, returns, manga gets, and other things! D:

wow....its been soooo loong since I've posted on a forum
    some of you might remember me....
    most of you won't xD
    but I'm back, and I'll try to be more active from this day on =]
    (I've been spending my time on Deviantart if any of you want to know =P)

talkin' 'bout outfit changes I see...
    I'm so tempted to draw them as I hear from you guys xD
    maybe I will...maybe =P
    (you'll have to make me first....and it won't take much to convince me xD)

soo...uh...
    what else did I miss?
    I'm pretty lost here xD

Z!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle chomps your head* 8D You missed way to much to even recall. D:

O.M.G
    You found some of fave crackshippings~!!!!!
    More pics for my folder~!!!!
    But why does PraisonShipping (GreenXEmerald) give you nightmares~?
    PraisonShipping gives me happy dreams~! :D

Anyway~
    These shippings pics are just what I need to help me post shipping pics too~!
    XD

OK lets start~

ChoosenShipping

Spoiler:

AmberShipping

Spoiler:

LostAndFoundShipping

Spoiler:

GammaShipping

Spoiler:

MasterShipping

Spoiler:

OK I'm done~!
    Maybe I'll post JadeShipping or something later~
    And welcome back Nen :3
    As for the styles~
    I like both~
    *Shot*
    8D WOHOO~~~
    Thank you Cho~ ^.^ These are great.

Izzat a Yellow with braided hair I spy? Very adorable.

I don't think Lance has a confirmed age. He could be anywhere from late 'teens to early twenties. I think he looks eighteen in Y, though. Dunno, he looks kinda short -shot-

I would imagine Lance was about 18 in the Yellow arc, and he would've been 19 in the GSC arc....so he would be about.....22 ish now?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    This is really great. XD Lol, interaction between Green-Koga and Sabrina-Blue is priceless.
    And Red just smiling and waving, LOL! (You're too good, Red XD)

I kinda like both styles. Mato-san's chibi style was good for the beginning and Yamamoto-san's style is good right now (except for the beginning of the emerald arc... god that was scary.)
    Ehh, what was scary about the beginning of the Emerald arc?
    Except that Emerald was scary to first witness?
    xD;

But why does PraisonShipping (GreenXEmerald) give you nightmares~?
    PraisonShipping gives me happy dreams~! :D

...that shipping actually already has a name?
    (Why doesn't that surprise me.) Hm, I wonder why it is called like that. Irritableshipping was better. xD

And you're not kidding about the happy dream part? Oh my God.

Well, everyone's free to like whathever shipping he or she wants. Just never thought I'd meet a person who actually, seriously liked that shipping XD (Have they ever talked to each other, I now wonder?)

About the other shippings: I join the brain-damage queue. If there's one thing that gives me the creeps it's incest and pedo shippings. Especially the incest - it's wrong and sick in my opinon. That isn't meant to bash anyone, but such things traumatize a person involved; so I don't understand people who find it all cool and nice.
    That's just my humle opionion though, don't take it the wrong way.

Oh, and I also thought it was Tyrannitarshipping. O_o Well, doesn't matter. Kinda like that shipping (more than Granted at least. And more than Gamma, lol. Didn't even know that shipping existed.)

And Green looks surprisingly epic in a TR suit.
    Not so very much surprise there. xD

About the drawing styles: I don't know... I think I like the realistic drawings more, but the chibiness of Mato was overall cute and adorable. <3 It should be a mix, really. :3

And as for Lance - he sometimes looks like a child with too big hair (I blame Mato's chibi style xD) but he's now 22, I think.
    Weird.

And I don't know what to answer for the topic...[/fail]

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Yeah, I think Lance is supposed to be 10 years older than Yellow, right? I can't quite remember where it said that a Viridian Child was born once every ten years, but I think that's the...case...

....Wait, so wouldn't there be a 5-year-old Viridian Child running around right now, as well? o=

Hahaha, found a HILARIOUS art. xDDDD

Spoiler:

Chocho789

♥~BuruShiru Lover~♥
    Years
    ...that shipping actually already has a name?
    (Why doesn't that surprise me.) Hm, I wonder why it is called like that. Irritableshipping was better. xD

And you're not kidding about the happy dream part? Oh my God.

Well, everyone's free to like whathever shipping he or she wants. Just never thought I'd meet a person who actually, seriously liked that shipping XD (Have they ever talked to each other, I now wonder?)

About the other shippings: I join the brain-damage queue. If there's one thing that gives me the creeps it's incest and pedo shippings. Especially the incest - it's wrong and sick in my opinon. That isn't meant to bash anyone, but such things traumatize a person involved; so I don't understand people who find it all cool and nice.
    That's just my humle opionion though, don't take it the wrong way.

Oh, and I also thought it was Tyrannitarshipping. O_o Well, doesn't matter. Kinda like that shipping (more than Granted at least. And more than Gamma, lol. Didn't even know that shipping existed.)
    My mistake its PrasinoShipping not PraisonShipping~
    Nope~! PrasinoShipping makes me happy for all of the wrong reasons~
    I was just asking why thats all~
    I broke your brain too~? D:
    I just like incest and pedo shippings~
    But its understandable to see why people don't like incest and pedo~
    Yes LanceXSilver is MasterShipping not TyrannitarShipping~
    Funny thing.......... I like Master, Granted, and GammaShipping~
    GammaShipping exist...... Because it cool like that~ XD
    *Shot*
    But seeing that no one is big on crack/pedo/incest shippings~
    I really feel I shouldn't be here~
    Because it only a matter of time before I post something that someone will not like AT ALL~

@ Sunnybeam I saw that before~
    Sad to say I didn't laugh nor did I find it funny~

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Spoiler:

Oh My Goodness! That is soooo funny! XD This is one of the best comic's I've ever seen!

I guess your right Sunny, there should be another Viridian Child running around! Maybe they could have a role in a new arc! Or they may not even turn up at all =/

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Aw, Chocho don't leave! Please! None of us want you to! All of us have differences, but we just have to try and smooth it out as best we can. We don't mind you liking it, we just don't that's all. You can boast about your shipping preferences all you want. This club gives you the ability to so that (sort of). There are others that do like it, they just don't say anything. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, there are much worse, more disturbing ships out there than the incest and pedo ones.

(Sorry, Val, chamo, or Sir if that was out of line. You can tell me to delete that if you want.)

*coughs* Anyway...

Crack ones are cute, I'll freely say that. Nothing wrong with the others either.

I wonder if RedxRuby was already made...

Don't worry about breaking my brain. It was broken many years ago. :D

@Snoaz: It was the way Emerald was drawn in the first few chapters. Really tempted me not to read it.

@Sunnybeam: Yep, that's what I heard. There probably is, he/she's just not a character in the manga yet. *shifty eyes*

But now I don't feel guilty for thinking this, cause of that comic. Every time I've seen Silver in the manga, I've sworn he could pass as a girl if he tried. Does every kid from Viridian City have the ability to cross dress? Let's ask Lance, maybe he's a girl too!*shot* Silver looks like he's heard that comment before, lol.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    @Sunnybeam: Yep, that's what I heard. There probably is, he/she's just not a character in the manga yet. *shifty eyes*

Well, if the manga doesn't give him/her an appearance soon (I'm thinking it's a male, but that's just my opinion), he's fanfic fodder. :D

But now I don't feel guilty for thinking this, cause of that comic. Every time I've seen Silver in the manga, I've sworn he could pass as a girl if he tried. Does every kid from Viridian City have the ability to cross dress? Let's ask Lance, maybe he's a girl too!*shot* Silver looks like he's heard that comment before, lol.

-bites lip, tries not to giggle- You're...you're right, wow. What's with Viridians and their androgynous-ness? If...yeah, if Lance's hair wasn't so spiky, it'd be pretty long. He could pass for a girl.

A creepy, dragonish girl, but that's fine with me.

...Oh Silver. Ilu regardless. :3 <3 -hugs-

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    God, now all we have to do is talk to Giovanni and-shot- Jeez people! It's probably the hair gel. After all, Emerald's got the same problem.

Aw, poor Silver. Maybe Lance gave him the mission to cross dress and gather information. It's possible. *shot again*

Edit: Fic's gonna be updated soon. Go back a couple of pages and the link's there. That or I'll add it to this post.

chamo-chan

Years
    Yeah, I think Lance is supposed to be 10 years older than Yellow, right? I can't quite remember where it said that a Viridian Child was born once every ten years, but I think that's the...case...

....Wait, so wouldn't there be a 5-year-old Viridian Child running around right now, as well? o=

Spoiler:
    You have a point about that.
    But wouldn't that mean that there would've already been another Viridian person after Giovanni and before Lance somewhere too?

O: weird comic.

*Shot*
    But seeing that no one is big on crack/pedo/incest shippings~
    I really feel I shouldn't be here~
    Because it only a matter of time before I post something that someone will not like AT ALL~

D8 Aww, don't say that Cho. D:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    ^Well, there was a fanfic writer who genderbended Lance several times. She's not exactly my favorite writer, though. It's mostly because she has a tendency to make most of the canon characters OOC (Poor Yellow!)

...I'm trying to see Gio as a girl...might be my lack of imagination, but I just can't see it. Maybe he's a girl crossdressing as a guy -shot-

Darn, now I want to draw genderbended characters just to see how they look.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Speaking of ships, Peaches and I were thinking of doing EyeWear (GoldXRuby for those who didn't see Poker's remark about their shipping being called EyeWear) in an RP on LJ

Well, while I'm here better post some fanart...

Spoiler:

... If it weren't for all this fanart I'd probably be out of business here by now XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Wow, quite some...interesting and disturbing fanart there, Chocho789. Not a fan of Chosen, there are some that are okay, but if it gets too romantic in some pictures then it gets disturbing. LostAndFound, Gamma, and Master are cringeworthy.

SystemisDown, you have talent in drawing them in TR costumes. Nice job.

Eh, this discussion I'm not really comfortable with, nothing else to say...

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    You have a point about that.
    But wouldn't that mean that there would've already been another Viridian person after Giovanni and before Lance somewhere too?.

-shrugs- Here's my theory: Lance hunted down all the Viridian Children he knew of, asked them to join the genocide attempt, and killed them when they refused.

...Yah.

^Well, there was a fanfic writer who genderbended Lance several times. She's not exactly my favorite writer, though. It's mostly because she has a tendency to make most of the canon characters OOC (Poor Yellow!)

...I know who you're talking about....-shivers a bit-

So wait, if GoldXRuby is EyeWear, then what should CrystalXSapphire be? XD

-thinks for a moment- ...Fieldworkshipping.

chamo-chan

Years
    -shrugs- Here's my theory: Lance hunted down all the Viridian Children he knew of, asked them to join the genocide attempt, and killed them when they refused.

...Yah.
    O.o
    Interesting. @o@

-thinks for a moment- ...Fieldworkshipping.

*gives cookie* 83 nice name.

Anyway, new topic.....
    hmm....

Which pokemon can you imagine the pokespecial characters cosplaying as?

Also, I'm not sure if I want to do another one shot contest.
    (seeing as last time, hardly anyone voted. >.< )

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Which pokemon can you imagine the pokespecial characters cosplaying as?

Also, I'm not sure if I want to do another one shot contest.
    (seeing as last time, hardly anyone voted. >.< )

Oh, I have ways of getting people to do things like that... *cracks knuckles*

*shot*

Kidding, I'd probably just poke people a few hundred times until they do end up doing what I want them to do XD That, or threaten to eat them or their children. Yuyuko does need to eat, of course.

Anyhow, for the topic...

Red: He'd go as Saur; I bet he'd look cool <3
    Green: Ninetales, so he can rub it in Red's face Probably Charizard
    Blue: Clefable, since it's cute like her
    Yellow: Chuchu, duh XD

Gold: ... Probably Ataro, which would be cute <3 Or maybe Explotaro.
    Silver: Sneasel; he'd look so cute with a feather thingy on his head <3
    Crystal: Eh, probably Tupeon; it's the most serious out of all her Pokemon

Ruby: Mimi, of course~~~ <3 Isn't it funny how Coco's nature totally doesn't work for the contests she's entered in?
    Sapphire: Toro~ 'Cause she's tough~
    Wally: Ruru, he would look sooooooo cute as a Kirlia <3
    Emerald: Probably Wailord? To make him look tall, of course XD

Dia: Be, hands down
    Pearl: Raylord, since both are awesome~
    Platinum: Rapidash, both are dainty

And with the exception of Emerald, all of them would cosplay as Pokemon they own (or, in Wally's case, had owned for some time).

chamo-chan

Years
    Oh, I have ways of getting people to do things like that... *cracks knuckles*

*shot*

Kidding, I'd probably just poke people a few hundred times until they do end up doing what I want them to do XD That, or threaten to eat them or their children. Yuyuko does need to eat, of course.
    lol, Hungry Yu. lol

Ruby: Mimi, of course~~~ <3 Isn't it funny how Coco's nature totally doesn't work for the contests she's entered in?
    O.o really? I didn't know that... oOo

Chocho789

♥~BuruShiru Lover~♥
    Years
    Wow, quite some...interesting and disturbing fanart there, Chocho789. Not a fan of Chosen, there are some that are okay, but if it gets too romantic in some pictures then it gets disturbing. LostAndFound, Gamma, and Master are cringeworthy.
    I didn't what cringeworthy meant, so I google it~
    Yeah that makes me feel better as I'm the one who likes the shippings AND post them~
    I should go back to crackcity and stay there~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Now, Chocho. It's alright, seriously. Everyone here have different opinions on what they like shipping wise. Just because there are people who don't like the shipping, that doesn't mean you have to leave. If it makes you feel any better, I like ChosenShipping. Not a fan of the other shippings, but the art was still pretty good.

And honestly? If people left because people didn't like the shippings they liked, then I'm sure this club would be cut in half member wise. :/

Love your topic reponses, Yuyu~ -too lazy to make her own responses. They would probably mainly be the same, anyways. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back