• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    *gives cookie* 83 nice name.

^^ Thank you. -is shipnamer-

Which pokemon can you imagine the pokespecial characters cosplaying as?

Red: ...Eh. Anything, really, he's enough of a goof that he'd dress up as whatever.
    Green: Anything that could be considered "fuzzy" or "cute" is out, because it'd give Blue a reason to hound him. Scizor, perhaps, or Scyther.
    Blue: ANYTHING. She'd do it just to get a reaction...
    Yellow: Pikachu...or Mew. Or maybe Butterfree.

Gold: Totally Garchomp or some other such Dragon, to act cool and stuffs.
    Silver: Wouldn't want to be part of it all, but would be forced into the lower-evolution of whatever Blue is, so she can parade them around as a matching set.
    Crystal: After much hesitation, she sticks Pidgeotto wings on her back and does something goofy with her hair to get Gold to leave her alone about it.

Ruby: Delcatty, and makes costumes for Sapphire and Emerald.
    Sapphire: Was made a Poochyena costume by Ruby, refuses to wear it, and puts on a black cape and paints her face to look like a Mightyena.
    Wally: Ralts! It was adorable. :3
    Emerald: Was made a (very small) Jirachi outfit by Ruby, pitched a fit, and somehow got hold of a Chinese-parade-dragon-suit-style Rayquaza outfit that he somehow managed to look quite intimidating in.

Dia: Munchlax. There was some goofy joke attached that made Pearl stomp off in a huff.
    Pearl: Monferno. He's been wearing out his companions even more than usual...and falling out of trees far too often.
    Platina: Milotic (much to Dia's awed happiness.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Dude! SO much epic fanart (I'm a really big fan of any group pics especially school wise)
    @Sunnybeam: That pic was hilarious to say the least

Which star constalation is each PokeSpe character's favorite?
    I don't know alot of constalations so... I can't answer (sorry).

Red: I agree with saur or pika however I would have liked to see him cosplay as Aero (that would be sweet~)
    Green: I couldn't see him doing it unless forced to in which case he'd go as scizor
    Blue: Anything cute probably wiggly or clefable
    Yellow: Chuchu obviously
    Gold: Aipom or typhlosion
    Silver: sneasel
    Crystal: meganium or hitmonchan
    Ruby: mimi
    Sapphire: blaziken
    Emerald: Snorlax lol
    Diamond: Definately Beh
    Pearl: Raylord FTW!
    Platinum: Lopunny

@Chocho: Oh please don't go! like everyone's said we're all entitled to our own opinions when it comes to shipping. That's one of the many things that makes this fun.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Ack, sorry I haven't been on in so long! My computer like died so I had to get it fixed....

Red: Pika
    Green:I'm not really sure...
    Blue: Um, Jigglypuff?
    Yellow: Chuchu
    Gold: Probably Typhlosion
    Silver: Um... I don't think he would want to cosplay....
    Crystal: Meganium
    Ruby: Mimi
    Sapphire: Um, I think she would do Blaziken...
    Emerald: I don't really know.......
    Diamond: Munchlax!
    Pearl: Um, Chimchar?
    Platina: Um, I'm not sure.....

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    -coughs- Back, temporarily. ^^;;; Eh heh heh. Been ... a while? 20+ pages?

Ah, it's Sunny! :D Haven't seen you for a while.

Red: Charizard
    Green: Alakazam, minus the mustache.
    Blue: Wigglytuff
    Yellow: Pikachu. -cough-
    Gold: For some reason, I see him as a Raichu. :x
    Silver: Sneasel
    Crystal: Starmie
    Ruby: Mimi
    Sapphire: Mightyena
    Emerald: Treeko
    Dia: Snorlax instantly comes to mind.
    Pearl: Something hyperactive ... Chatot?
    Platina: Xatu, for some reason.
    Wally: Ralts. Yup.

I have these weird mind-images when it comes to imagining them all cosplaying together. XD

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Okay first off, awesome fanart. <3 -saved a bunch more. Second, someone on youtube has put up a bunch of PS stuff that got pulled down, including some new stuff. <3 It's awesome. I will start you off with this. Third, and I apologize if it's off topic but... I really swear I know that song in the beginning of the video. D: I just can't remember where it's from. Help?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • ...I missed a TON of stuff, didn't I? There's too much stuff for me to comment on. T.T I'll try...

Lots of crack fanart, me sees. Wow, I did not know that Gammashipping even existed...I might become a fan of it, thanks to that pic. XD MY MIND HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. D8

Red: He'd be a giant Charmeleon. *Random*
    Green: Blue would force him into a giant Jigglypuff costume, take a picture of it, and spread it over the internet.
    Blue: She and Silver are in matching costumes! She is a Plusle, ahum. XD
    Yellow:...A Pidgey. She'd fly using the costume and sleep in a tree. *Shot*
    Gold: I would say Pichu, but I think that's already been shown. <3 Anyway...Ataro. He'd find a...use for the extra arm. *Shot repeatedly*
    Silver: Blue'd ask him nicely to fit himself into a Minun costume.<3
    Crystal: I've seen her in a Megapeon maid costume, actually...I'll have to hunt it down again.
    Ruby: He'd probably be the one making all the costumes. XD Then he'd make himself a Mimi costume, something would happen to it *CoughSapphiredestroysitcough*, so he'd be forced to make a costume with all the leftover scraps. The result would be a Salamance costume.
    Sapphire: Ruby totally made her a Delcatty costume. XD *Runs away as Sapphire chases her around*
    Emerald: Him as a Jirachi would be ADORABLE. XDD
    Dia: Snorlax. *shot for unoriginality*
    Pearl: ...Why do I see him as a Diglett? -.-
    Platina: Ruby ended up making two Milotic costumes and gave one to her. Both of the above boys stared in awe. XDD *Shot by Haughty and Commoner haters*

No, I'm not hyper. At all. -.-;

Also, I'll start working on those drawings, now that I have my own computer back. Not that it'll look that good, System's are way better. ^^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Chappie is up here.

What Pokemon would the Pokemon players cosplay?
    Red: Vui! You all wanna see Red as an Espeon.
    Green: Vulpix, just cause he can.
    Blue: Wigglytuff
    Yellow: Pikachu or Mareep.
    Gold: I picture him as an Ambipom.
    Silver: Sneasel, duh.
    Crystal: Huh. I think she'd be a Staryu.
    Ruby: Nana!
    Sapphire: Aggron.
    Wally: Gallade!
    Emerald: He would be a... god I dunno.
    Dia: Magikarp! -shot- Um, how about a Slowpoke?
    Pearl: Luxray
    Platina: Lopunny

Years
  • Yuyuko said:
    Gold: ... Probably Ataro, which would be cute <3 Or maybe Explotaro.
    Definitely Atarou. xDD ↓
    Spoiler:
    -shot-

Which Pokemon can you imagine the PokeSpecial characters cosplaying as?
    Mweeheehee. I have absolutely... no ideeea.
    @A@
    But Nen can totally see the DPP gang dressing up as the Lake Trio. Dia would be Mesprit, Pearl would be Azelf, and Platina would be Uxie.
    ...I'm amazingly original. 8D -shot some moar-

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Oh boy...

I haven't been here in ages.

And in the last page, when speculating on other Viridian trainers, I don't think Giovanni was blessed by the forest because he has exhibited no powers, and I don't think there's another blessed child after Yellow because after Team Rocket screwed over the forest, it (rightfully) decided to be a ***** and not grant anybody this time. As for older ones...who knows?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Cool alot of returning members welcome back!(I'm sure you don't know me however)
    Nice vid and that pic of Gold in an aipom costume is sweet~

I don't think Giovanni is a blessed child either. If I remember correctly a person from the viridian forest was the only person capable of taking down Lance so as long as Giovanni was born there he was capable of taking down Lance. Plus it could only be done with a pokemon from that very same place hence pika or beedrill.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Which Pokemon can you imagine the PokeSpecial characters cosplaying as?
    Red:
    Green: I don't think he'd be the type to cosplay, but he might cosplay as a Scyther.
    Blue: Everyone's a pokephile for Gardevoir! -shot-
    Yellow: Something cute...like a Pichu or a Butterfree.
    Gold: Ambipom. Can you imagine what he could do with his arms and tail...-shot again-
    Silver: Sneasel. (comment on this goes here)
    Crystal: I'll go with winterfell and say Staryu.
    Ruby: Mimi. He'd look pretty cute, actually.
    Sapphire: Something strong...like an Aggron (forgot the name of hers ;_;.)
    Emerald: Jirachi...he might not like that since 'rachi's tiny.
    Wally: Ralts! :3
    Dia: Munchlax.
    Pearl: Chatot. -shot for unorginality-
    Platina: Goldeen, mostly because of the Oyjou (I knew I mutilated the spelling) thing.

Also, I'll start working on those drawings, now that I have my own computer back. Not that it'll look that good, System's are way better. ^^

Don't be discouraged, everyone has their own skill level that takes time to develop. ;) Actually, I was sort of nervous posting my work here since my art pales in comparison to all the epic art here.

Last edited:

razorsfire

call me Z~
    Years
  • ah, its so nice to be back in the discussions =]
    already two pages have flown by xD
    sweet~
    now, to join in

Red: I think Aero would go nice for him -thinks up of possible costume idea-
    Green: definitely a Scyther (what color is Scyther? xD)
    Blue: uhhh....this is kinda hard...I can imagine her as a Granbull though xD (don't ask)
    Yellow: Chuchu (easy enough) or a Butterfree (although, I can't really see her like that xD)
    Gold: Ataro, although, its hard to imagine...
    Crys: I can so see her in a Hitmonchan's boxing gloves xD (poor Gold)
    Silver: definitely a Sneasel =]
    Ruby: I can imagine him as a cool Mightyena (I gotta draw that x3)
    Sapphire: Blaziken outfit would be sweet~ (gotta draw that too xD)
    Emerald: a very short Grovyle xD (don't know why)
    Wally: he could be a Ralts...
    Dia: Beh or Roo
    Pearl: shiny Raylord!!! xD
    Platina: uhhh....Lopunny?

btw, this gives me a one-shot idea xD
    everyone dresses up in a random party Blue planned to get everyone together~
    (me and my imagination)
    well, I'm gonna doodle now~

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Oh, I have ways of getting people to do things like that... *cracks knuckles*

*shot*

Kidding, I'd probably just poke people a few hundred times until they do end up doing what I want them to do XD
    o.o That is how it works? Okay. I'll try...
    *poke* YOU *poke* GUYS *poke* HAVE *poke* TO *poke* WRITE *poke* IN *poke* THE *poke* ROLE *poke* PLAY! *poke-poke*
    (Sorry, Val, chamo, or Sir if that was out of line. You can tell me to delete that if you want.)
    Nah. It is fine. I don't mind it. :3
    Oh, and I also thought it was Tyrannitarshipping. O_o Well, doesn't matter.
    Well. WE named it TyranitarShipping... Just because it fits and we didn't know that it already had a name. XD But as you said... it doesn't matter...
    I don't think there's another blessed child after Yellow because after Team Rocket screwed over the forest, it (rightfully) decided to be a ***** and not grant anybody this time.
    XDDDDDDD *cracks up* That made my day!

Pregnant woman: *takes a walk in the forest* It is so peaceful and full of beauty here. <3 Veridian forest would you grand my unborn child?
    Veridian forest: *thinks of what Team Rocket did to it and in which way Lance abused his powers* .... NO! D<

Yellow would do a Pikachu of course. <3
    Spoiler:

Pearl would cosplay as Hitmonchan! Boxing gloves FTW! XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah that makes me feel better as I'm the one who likes the shippings AND post them~
    I should go back to crackcity and stay there~

As Peachy said, you shouldn't take it seriously. It's my opinion if I find it cringeworthy, not saying they are in general. Don't put this on yourself.

Nendoru said:
    Definitely Atarou. xDD

For some reason, I'm reading that as Atem. *shakes head wildly, fails, smacks self* o_O

ValentineUmbreon said:
    Pregnant woman: *takes a walk in the forest* It is so peaceful and full of beauty here. <3 Veridian forest would you grand my unborn child?
    Veridian forest: *thinks of what Team Rocket did to it and in which way Lance abused his powers* .... NO! D<

Hehehehhe. :D

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • @Cho: Don't leave! I thought some of the pairings were cute. Besides, everyone has their own opinions. ANDDIDYOUSAYYOUHAVEJADESHIPPINGCUZILOVEJADESHIPPING

That's what I would do, too, if someone decided to use my forest as a dumping ground for ULTIMATE EBILZZ. I don't care if they're remotely attractive (whether I'm talking about Lance or Giovanni is up to you), NOBODY, AND I MEAN, NOBODY SCREWS AROUND WITH MAH FOREST.

So, yeah, last night I registered on Pixiv and had a right-clicking spree. Here are the parts where some of you might be interested in...

Spoiler:

I guess I should try for a new topic...

We've seen all those epic PokeSpe openings. Which anime op do YOU want to see parodied?

I personally want to see one done from the D.Gray-Man anime, particularly of the third opening. D.Gray-Man's one of my favorite anime/manga, and to see it mixed with PokeSpe would make my day.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    ANDDIDYOUSAYYOUHAVEJADESHIPPINGCUZILOVEJADESHIPPING

WHAT JADESHIPPING WHERE WHO SAID JADESHIPPING -glances around wildly-

We've seen all those epic PokeSpe openings. Which anime op do YOU want to see parodied?

Fullmetal Alchemist. Any of them. Though "Ready Steady Go" would be great for Emerald arc, methinks, with the "muchuu de~" part (with Ed and Al and Winry) being the three Hoenn holders and the bit after that (with Mustang and Hughes and Hawkeye and everyone) being replaced with the senior Holders.

And Rewrite would make a nice FRLG opening, with the fight scene during the chorus being between Mewtwo and Deoxys.

(Hoo, talk about specific...xD)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • We've seen all those epic PokeSpe openings. Which anime op do YOU want to see parodied?

Shaman King Op. 1 - Over Soul <3 Hey, if they did it for Northern Lights (Shaman King Op. 2), why not do it for Over Soul?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Op. - OK, yes, it'll probably come out creepy, but if you ask me, Higurashi has one of the most beautiful openings (for music and graphics) ever <3

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Op. - Once again, one of the most beautiful themes ever in terms of music and graphics; not as creepy as Higurashi's opening, but still...

A FULL Lucky Star/Azumanga Daioh Op. - I do know they did have parts completed, but I wanna see full ops. for both XD

Yeah, I'm just dropping in to say that. Pathetic, aren't I?

Years
  • We've seen all those epic PokeSpe openings. Which anime op do YOU want to see parodied?

Nen totally agrees on the full Lucky Star/Azumanga Daioh OPs. :D Those seriously need to be finished. Especially the Azumanga one. Emerald as Chiyo-chan made meh laugh
    I'm not really sure what else I'd like to see, though, 'coz I don't watch a lot of anime. But from what I've seen so far, PokeSpe looks great parodying any anime OP/ED. xD

Alsooo. It may not be an anime, but I'd LOVE to see the TWEWY OP done with PokeSpe characters. 8D Lance would make a great Minamimoto. -shot-

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years

Shaman King Op. 1 - Over Soul <3 Hey, if they did it for Northern Lights (Shaman King Op. 2), why not do it for Over Soul?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Op. - OK, yes, it'll probably come out creepy, but if you ask me, Higurashi has one of the most beautiful openings (for music and graphics) ever <3

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Op. - Once again, one of the most beautiful themes ever in terms of music and graphics; not as creepy as Higurashi's opening, but still...

A FULL Lucky Star/Azumanga Daioh Op. - I do know they did have parts completed, but I wanna see full ops. for both XD

Yeah, I'm just dropping in to say that. Pathetic, aren't I?

I can just imagine Higurashi's OP with them right now.
    Who do you think would be who?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back