• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Alsooo. It may not be an anime, but I'd LOVE to see the TWEWY OP done with PokeSpe characters. 8D Lance would make a great Minamimoto. -shot-

YESYESYESSECONDEDSOMUCHOMG

-thinking furiously-

Aw hell, who would they all be? Yellow as Rhyme...Gold as Beat? But that doesn't quite work...ahm, who would be Joshua?

-WAY overthinking this-

Years
  • Sunnybeam said:
    Aw hell, who would they all be? Yellow as Rhyme...Gold as Beat? But that doesn't quite work...ahm, who would be Joshua?
    Nen's been thinking about TWEWY x PokeSpe ever since she got the game. xD
    Silver would be Neku, Blue would be Shiki, Yellow would be Rhyme, and Gold would be Beat, etc.
    Ruby as Kariya and Sapphire as Uzuki would be epic, neeeh? x3

It's really difficult finding Joshua's equivalent, though. D: I was thinking mebbie Green, but that doesn't work too well. Green's just not... prissy enough. @A@ Ack.

But Red would TOTALLY be Shuto 8D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Alsooo. It may not be an anime, but I'd LOVE to see the TWEWY OP done with PokeSpe characters. 8D Lance would make a great Minamimoto. -shot-

Pffffft. That would be kinda cool XD

Hmm...

Silver as Neku *shot by many*, Blue as Shiki, Ruby as Joshua (hey, both are pwnsome, and there's, like, no one else that could probably fit the role of Yoshiya Kiryu XD), Pearl as Beat, and Yellow as Rhyme.

Crystal as Mitsuki, Lance as Sho, Red as Kariya and Sapphire as Yashiro.

Yes, it'd be perfect XD

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club We've seen all those epic PokeSpe openings. Which anime op do YOU want to see parodied?

Seeing the Soul Eater OP paradied would be nice. That or the OP for Yugioh 5D's season one. They were both really nice OPs and ones who I very much love. I'm not really sure who would be who, but paradies of these would be love.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • We've seen all those epic PokeSpe openings. Which anime op do YOU want to see parodied?
    I agree with Jason, a Soul Eater parody would be awesome indeed. Other than that, I guess maybe an Inuyasha parody? XD *Shot*

Also, forgive my n00b moment here, but am I the only one who doesn't know what TWEWY is? >.>;

And...I finally got the first of the many Pokedex Holder/villain costume pics finished! Heeere's...Red! (In Giovanni's outfit)
    Spoiler:

I may add a background or something later, but...Meh. I'm not really liking how he turned out in the picture anyway. Ah well. It's my first time drawing anything Pokespe related on MS Paint, so it's okay, right? Right? *Shot by Red fangirls*

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ahh, See! xD I was thinking Blue would be Josh, and Crystal would be Shiki. Ignoring pairings and gender issues here, though.
    Spoiler:

And yes. I did just drop by to say that. Because TWEWY Rocks, and PokeSpecial Rocks, so together, they're epic mega rocks.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Pffffft, Ruby would be awesome as god, though 8D Now, it'd be a bit creepy if that "God" were Haruhi...

Oh, right. Though of not too much importance, the next chapter of DPPt is up on Virus Den Manga Fox. It's, like, 36 pages long, though, and compared to the length of some of the other chapters... Yeah XD I managed to get two more manzai acts.

Oh, and on a side note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPLATTY~

Pfffft, we can't forget this club's owner's b-day now, can we?

Edit: ...

Right, it's also Royal Genesis's b-day today XD So yeah, happy birthday to the both of you :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Happy birthdaiz, Splatty and Genesis! :D

Noez, Yuyu beat Nen to it~ A new DP chapter, yey. :3 It's better than nothing. And MangaFox is only a "virus den" if your computer has no anti-virus program installed. xD
    -runs off to read-
    Cyan Goggles said:
    Ahh, See! xD I was thinking Blue would be Josh, and Crystal would be Shiki. Ignoring pairings and gender issues here, though.
    Ooh, Blue as Josh. Now there's an interesting idea. 8D Nen is one who does tend to think about pairing issues, though. That's why Gold would make a better Beat than Pearl.

Oya. Dia would be a cute Higashizawa. xD And Giovanni could be Kitaniji, seeing that they're both creepy yet good intentioned villains. And mebbie Green could be Hanekoma? ...I'm starting to scare myself now. >.o;

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Please click on the link and read the first post.

https://forums.mangafox.com/showthread.php?t=95405

Yes, get angry. Get very, very angry.

Please complain the hell out here: [email protected]

I know I am. And let's tried to act somewhat dignified, yes? Even if it's going to be a wee bit hard controlling the rage.

Because I am one of the few who don't have a working antivirus program, somebody fill me in here.

On another note, I'd like to offer my birthday greetings to our club owner and Genesis.

@clover: TWEWY: The World Ends With You. I don't know too much about it, so I can't really tell you much about it or join in the conversation. It is a videogame, right? I'msadthatI'mtheonlyoneherewhowatchesorreadsd.gray-man -shields you from the fangirls- Your art's not horrible. Red looks cute, actually. Do you draw with a mouse or a tablet? I prefer to use paper and a pencil, but that's because I royally suck at paint.

Clover's pic, along with other TR Red pics, gave me a fanfic idea. It'll take me time to work out, though.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep that be The World Ends With You, one of the weirdest video games Square Enix has come up with.

System, what are you talking about? D.Grayman rules! But its on hiatus which sucks. Again! Hoshino might as well just not put it out if we're gonna have to wait 2.5 months!

Oh now that I'm thinking about it, who would the PokeSpecial characters be in D.Grayman?

Gold could be Lavi, Silver/Green= Kanda (ooh that was insulting), Red= Allen, Crystal=Lenalee (Don't ask where that came up) Can't think of anymore matches.

System, somebody called Red Ash and said that Pokemon Special was a manga version of the anime.

That is rather insulting. I should be angry but trying to convince a moron of the difference between PokeSpe and the anime is troublesome and getting angry over it wastes more time and energy. I'd complain but my computer's being a pain and won't let me without opening a program I don't need.

Happy Birthday to Splatty and Royal Genesis!

Clover: I agree with System. Nice art you made.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • *Stares at the link to the posts in disbelief, rubs eyes, then stares again* Okay, System, here is the first post, copy and pasted exactly as it was.

Spoiler:
    O.o I don't believe this. I mean, I know that Pokespe isn't as well known as the anime, sure, but this is ridiculous...And I just thought of something. The fact that they printed this in the magazine means that the people who made this Q&A must have seen both, and agreed with them, right?...That's sad. The fact the people who print this stuff don't do research is sad. Oh well, no use ranting about it now, I guess.

Anyway. Happier stuff. Happy B-Day Splatty and Genesis! XD (Please forgive me for not knowing who the latter is) *Launches a fireworks bazooka* Geez, I need more colors for that thing.

OH. TWEWY stands for The World Ends With You...Okay, I've heard of it. I just didn't know it standed for that. XD (Lol, TWEWY? I thought it was some kind of fruit. *Shot*)

And thankies, winterfell and System! ^^ Like I said, I don't really like it...Hopefully the next one will be better. ONWARD WITH GREEN!!
    Green: *Shudders*
    Oh, and I saw some Silver fanart earlier...I'll post it in a sec.
    EDIT: Aha! Found it!
    Spoiler:

Eh, I just felt like giving the Silver army some material. ;D

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Actually, this situation reminds me of when Nintendo Power called Tails a "squirrel" in the description of the Sonic Rush 2 game or something. Pissed me off. Big time. I think it was resolved the next month, though XD

Yeah, I'm hoping if they get enough complaints these ******** will actually correct what they said before in their next magazine.

Someone please make a PokeSpecial anime so Red won't end up being called Ash. Please?

... I also had a dream about the PokeSpecial manga last night where in the volumes past volume 1 of the rereleases, they had little bonus chapters from stories in the later arcs. Which struck me as strange, but... Yeah.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    You're welcome. Can you pass me the link where you found those? I can't see the fanart for some reason.

Yuyuko, Nintendo Power did that huh? Nice. People do need to pay attention. They should have had one of us fans of it explain. Although, it would have to be edited for content X3. I don't know, those are some interesting dreams. it would fill in plot points!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    That Red vs Ash article bugs me, but I guess some people just don't know. -shrug-

Also, the fanart is awesome. Especially Gio with Silver's mom. <3 (As a note, I can't see it either, but I quoted her and then go the links from that.)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    thanks! It worked. Wao. Nice pics Clover, though I gotta say you're right. Never saw that coming. Just saved that picture of Silver smiling. Kawaii!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Wow System, the second fanart there looks really nice.
    Spoiler:

lol clover, Red looks awkward with that on, clover. It's a good drawing though. ^_^ Your Silver finds are cute, draws Silver really well. By the way, how did you "hide" the links like that?

Hmm. *frowns* That is indeed insulting. Though I don't think the guy should be retributed physically, he simply needs to be "reeducated".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back