• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry, clover and aurevesque! I'm just sucky at math in general, I'm sure you'll both slide by nicely if you just study and pay attention in class!
    aaaaaauuuugggghyou said the unutterable! i don't study! i can't study!
    has anyone ever heard of Flapjack?).
    flapjack? like the cartoonnetwork flajack with bubby the whale and all?

Last edited:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • aaaaaauuuugggghyou said the unutterable! i don't study! i can't study!
    flapjack? like the cartoonnetwork flajack with bubby the whale and all?

Yay! top of the page!

Errrg...sorry? I'm not Ms. Reassurance, I'm more of a Ms. YouAreScrewedForLife.

Yep, that Flapjack! I've only watched a few episodes, but I love that show to bits. What scares most people off this show is what I love the most about it. Yes, I'm into those kind of shows that intend to scar children for life (Zim, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage, etc). Crossover, anyone? -shot-

And on the subject of western PokeSpe...who would be who (like, Red and Green being cowboys, Blue being one of those dancers at the saloon, Yellow being a farm hand, Gold being the village idiot -shot cube'd-)? Someone else think up of better ideas, my knowledge of the west doesn't go beyond Knott's Berry Farm.

-sigh- I love thinking up of AU PokeSpe fanfics, just to see the finite possibilities...

Years
  • System you gave me a side cramp form all the laughing! Blue as a lady of the evening? hmmm...that's stretching it!
    Bubby! Yeah i watch those flapjack shows wiht my niece, it's not as scarring as the rest of the shows,

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Is precalc and calc really that bad? D8 I'm still in Geometry, and I'm already scared...
    Don't worry I'm sure you guys will be fine and no pre cal and Cal are not that bad, as I said it's quite enjoyable and is not going to make your life a living hell (unless of course you had my teacher then that's another story). Still I speak for myself and you still have quite some time before having to experience it (Geometry was the best) I didn't really study for them and did exceptionally well so yeah.

This whole "Eating Pokemon Topic" probably explains why most people don't like to eat animals that are kept as pets, like dogs and cats and such. I eat hamburger and chicken all the time, and I don't think it's bothered me that much. Because it's the CIIIRCLE OF LIIIIFE~ -hack-*Shot for lame singing*
    Very true after all "All is one and is all" ^^

@SilverStilletto: Like the pics but like others have said I'm just not looking for a change in theme yet.

On the whole western pokespecial thing why not just make it a topic
    What would the pokespecial characters be in the wild west?
    Red: Wandering traveler
    Green: Sheriff
    Blue: Either saloon girl or bounty hunter (she is a dollarholic)
    Yellow: Cowgirl/farmer
    Gold: Bar tender XD
    Silver: Not sure a bum maybe
    Crystal: Bank owner
    Ruby: Clothing store owner
    Sapphire: A cowgirl
    Emerald: Blacksmith
    Diamond: Comedian at paltinum's saloon
    Pearl: also a Comedian at platinum's saloon
    Platinum: Saloon owner and probably the mayor of the whole town

I feel like this has been a previous topic but meh. Also a wildwest fan fic would be epic.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • i would SSOOOOOOO read a western fic! i can just see red and silver as "lone ranger" types, and i just got a hilarious image of sapphire in a native american getup! so topic answer:

Red: Roving Cowboy
    Green: Roving Cowboy's buddy
    Blue: a singer at a saloon
    Yellow: farmer
    Gold: yeah, a bartender works
    Silver: Mysterious Stranger
    Crystal: Teacher
    Ruby: general store owner
    Sapphire: indian
    Emerald: i can sorta see him as a blacksmith, but more as a farmer
    Pearl: i can see him as a saloon comedian, but also as a sherrif
    Diamond: i can see him as a saloon comedian, but also a the cook at the saloon
    Platina: yeah, the mayor and saloon owner for sure

off-topic: i believe i have drafted a friend of mine irl to the pokespe fandom! she should be joining pc tonight.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    And yeah, I wonder what people on PokéWorld eat? I think the idea of eating Pokémon is revolting, because, y'know, sometimes dinner is someone's elses Pokémon.
    Like.
    Ew.
    :x

But...there's a problem....

Being vegetarian...one reason is to avoid eating anything that might have been sentient life, right?

Well...uh...

Grass-types?

?o.o?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Oh guuuuuuuuyyyys!! Guess who just went to mangafox and read the latest chapter for Pokespe? 8D I have only one thing to say after seeing it...
    Spoiler:

...System...I can't do math. AT ALL. ToT

Tyknight3 said:
    Very true after all "All is one and is all" ^^
    FMA!! This is from FMA, isn't it!? XD

Red: The Rodeo Man! *Shot*
    Green: The sheriff.
    Blue: Oh...She's a DANCER, I'll leave it at that. And who seduces the sheriff
    Yellow: She travels with the Rodeo Man as a cow girl! *Brick'd*
    Gold: Yeah, the bartender who listens to traveler's tales and offers subtle advice. XD
    Silver: Now HE's the bounty hunter. Put that gun DOWN, Silver! And stop aiming it at Green!
    Crystal: A teacher, good idea. She takes care of the younger kids. And is in love with the bartender. <3
    Ruby: A traveling merchant? Like one who sells rich clothes? Either that or he could be a waiter. He's certainly the type who could seduce women. XD
    Sapphire: She originally lived in the desert with the natives, now serves as the general store owner and helps secure food.
    Emerald: A blacksmith, sure. Maybe he's a kid genius blacksmith? 83
    Dia: The bar cook.
    Pearl: The messenger around the town. You know, his Chatot being the carrier pigeon or something?
    Platina: She's like...The rich dame. The one who has all the money and travels around in a carriage.

I want to write something for this. It could be like, "The tales of the Pokedex Bar" or something like that. XD

Years
  • A PokeSpe western would be made of win. :D Bill would especially fit in, with his awesome southern accent and all that. But somehow I doubt he'd be a cowboy.

Nuuu, Clover! You beat Nen to it. xD;
    VS Stunky was entertaining... but it was really short. Things were just getting interesting. C'mon, uploaders at MangaFox! Upload a few moar DP chapters~ TT^TT -shot for complaining-

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Oh hey, that's neat...

The Pokemon section on FFnet just added a World filter (in addition to adding a crapload of characters to the Character filter.) I guess the sudden explosion of PokeSpe fics in that section got some attention.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Well what do you know! You're right, Sunny! Yay for Pokespe popularity! 8D *Throws confetti* Now people will know the difference between the anime and the manga! At least, I hope they do...>.>

Bill would be...The Inn keeper! And his wife is Daisy. <33 What could be a plot for a fic like this? Hmm...

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Wow, it looks like I have a lot to look forward to in math... (I barely made it through Geometry..

Most of my answers are the same so I'll just list the ones that are different...
    Blue: Yes... a DANCER... (maybe she works at Gold's bar... bet Gold would love that)
    Silver: He already has that "Wanted" poster that Gold made so he could be an outlaw.
    Ruby: He could be one of those pioneer people who goes to negotiate with the natives or whatever and ends up falling in love with one instead -shot by Frantic haters-
    Wally: Well if Ruby owned a general store he could probably help him. Or maybe be Crystal's teacher assistant.

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    OH MY SWEET MEW.

-was looking at a friend's card collection-

Guys...o_o;

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Is...is it just me, or is that...?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @Sunny: Oh my God! (jaw drops) That's Sird isn't it! Holy F-ing Arceus! Well one of the old pokemon cards has a pic of the kadabra oak from RGB. Who knows who else is on a trainer card (goes off to find old card collection)

FMA!! This is from FMA, isn't it!? XD
    Yes it is clover =D I'm glad someone got it and I screwed up I forgot the one so
    "All is one and one is all"

Let's call them natives for the sake of avoiding confusion with Indians. ;)
    Completely agree with you here, that's one of the most common mistakes in history.

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • Ah. It's been awhile since I posted. Still haven't gotten Volume 2 yet, since I spent all my money on another book. Anyways I come bringing some fanfiction.

This is a rather good fanfiction. It's AU but it's good. Has lots of Yellow pairings and the like.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I so completely freaked when I saw that card. My brother was all like "o/O; Uh what are you yelling about?" and the kid whose binder it was just sort of stared.

Buuut yeah. That's creepy. I wondered at that point: is Sird suppposed to be based on some Sugimori art that never really made it into the strategy guides and stuff? Is she based on that card (which is an EX TRR, so it would've come out before the manga)? Either way, creeped me out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back