• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • *pokes head out of the hole known as OT* *reads everything since her last post* --!!!! *enters raving fangirl/fantard mode*

ZOMGOMGOGMGOGMGOGMOMGOGMMGOMGOMGOTOTALLYEPICEVERYTHINGTHERECOMPLETELYWORTHALLKCAPSANDNOSPACESABUSEZOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMO!

*pant* *pant* *hyperventilates*

... are you guys trying to kill me?

large block of text alert!
    Spoiler:

id answer those two topics we had, but i havent seen the sprites (and dont intend to till spring when i play the game) and the one with the starter groups would leave yellow all alone (and thatd make me sad). so how about... *brainstorm* oh? ooh!? OOOOHHHH!!!!! *a beautiful thought occurs to this fangirl* what about grouping them in sets of three by starter, but 1 grass 1 fire and 1 water, but from different generations? like... oh, say... green, silver and emerald? or dia, blue, and gold? (that last one sounds epic... and hilarious!)

sorry for boring you all with my fangirlish ramblings

*faints due to fangirlism overload* ahhhh.... im in heaven... pokespe~<3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    You know, if someone from a mental health institution came looking here, he'd probably be scared. And sign us all up. XD;

But I understand the fangirling & hyperventilating about the HGSS arch - ít's epic (though not surprising) news. The thing I can't wait for most is to see Gold and Silver in their new oufit, and looking older. The same for the other characters (gym leaders) who got an outfit change. And since Kanto's definitely going to play a role in it... the Viridian Gym Leader surely will have a role too ;D

(Green must have the record of most outfits changes. Oh, on the outside he plays the indifferent guy knowing nothing of clothes, but on the inside ... ;D)

I'm wondering what they'll do with Pryce, but surely they'll find a way. (Hopefully not too unbelievable...). And I basically jumped for joy when I heard Giovanni was to return. He's the best villain and nothing can change that. (Eat that, Cyrus! ;D)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah togetaros cute in the naughty kid way.
    quick question, even thoguh it's off topic, but it has somethingto do with pokespe...
    waht does: kun, san and chan mean? i mean i know it has something to do with titles but that' s all i know
    back to topic, togepi wiht headbutt? could that egg even reach the person?
    That are japanese suffixes. If you someone well or its a kid you get the suffic -chan.
    -kun is a suffix for any boy
    and -san is for a girl (there is also -sama which is very polite like to a majesty or any of important value)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I thought those were honorifics to address those who are older or younger than you. Wouldn't -chan also apply to younger boys, and not just young girls? And -kun is for boys in the same age as you, right? Lastly -san and -sama are for people who are older than you, and address people you don't know, like a gentleman off the street or some stranger...?

That's what I thought it was...maybe I'm wrong?

Snoaz said:
    You know, if someone from a mental health institution came looking here, he'd probably be scared. And sign us all up. XD;

Hehehe. But it's like this in any fan club, not just here. :P

The thing I can't wait for most is to see Gold and Silver in their new oufit, and looking older.

I heard the game player has a different name, that it's not Hibiki (was that the Japanese Gold in the game?). I hope that doesn't change for Gold. :/

(Green must have the record of most outfits changes. Oh, on the outside he plays the indifferent guy knowing nothing of clothes, but on the inside ... ;D)

Wonder if Blue has a part in it? XDD

(Eat that, Cyrus! ;D)

I must agree, Cyrus is nothing compared to Giovanni, though Cyrus is one of my favorite villains. Gio is truly a mastermind, conniving, calculating...Cyrus is just demented. :P

Years
  • That are japanese suffixes. If you someone well or its a kid you get the suffic -chan.
    -kun is a suffix for any boy
    and -san is for a girl (there is also -sama which is very polite like to a majesty or any of important value)

I thought those were honorifics to address those who are older or younger than you. Wouldn't -chan also apply to younger boys, and not just young girls? And -kun is for boys in the same age as you, right? Lastly -san and -sama are for people who are older than you, and address people you don't know, like a gentleman off the street or some stranger...?

That's what I thought it was...maybe I'm wrong?
    THanks guys! that clears it up.
    Wlecome Rai'chan.
    Yes, i agree with you Snoaz, we'd all be taken to the mental health institute. Actually, some of them are pretty comfortable, no i wasnt' sent to the wacky shack, someone i knew was...
    Calm down Stilletto! you're giving the mental dude reason to drag us off!:)

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Come on, if a mental institution employee poked his nose in here, we'd just convert him into another Pokespe fan. ;D

RubyJB88 said:
    I heard the game player has a different name, that it's not Hibiki (was that the Japanese Gold in the game?). I hope that doesn't change for Gold. :/
    I don't remember his name being Hibiki in my Gold version...And it was Japanese, so I'm fairly positive about that. XP I think the old default name for him was Kenta. Maybe. I haven't touched that copy in years, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work anymore, so there's no way to check.

Snoaz said:
    Green must have the record of most outfits changes. Oh, on the outside he plays the indifferent guy knowing nothing of clothes, but on the inside ... ;D
    ...HE HAS RUBY'S PERSONALITY!!! *Shot repeatedly* Nah, he's just a pervert. XD *Knived and brick'd*
    The thing I can't wait for most is to see Gold and Silver in their new oufit, and looking older.
    *Puts hands on hips and wags finger sternly* Now Snoaz, do you REALLY want to kill me so badly? And I finally had my insane inner fangirl slightly under control....AAAAHHH GOLD IN HG/SS~!!!!! <333 *Run over by a truck*
    He's the best villain and nothing can change that. (Eat that, Cyrus! ;D)
    Actually, I always pictured both of them as being slightly ill and demented. >.<; *Shot by Giovanni fans* But it's nice that he's back. ^^
    Stilleto, you and I could totally get along. I'm serious. XD
    And Ruby and Morrison are both right about the Japanese suffixes. The suffixes have many meanings, depending on the situation. I'm just too lazy to list them all. =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Yes the male protagonist in HGSS name is Hibiki. It is not impossible Gamefreak they either change his name or replaced him with character heavily based off of him. Gamefreak does not aid to the needs or wants of Pokemon canon they choose to do what they want to do and are probably more concern about making profit off there games. The other Pokemon canon has to decide how they will handle it. Also I actually do not think that Hibiki's name will change in the English version since 'Gold' is on both the male and female protagonist roaster in Pokemon HeartGold and if you play as Kotone and select the name for 'Gold' as her default name then both of them will be referred to as 'Gold'. Though I do think their that both of their Japanese names will be changed in other languages. Then again the GSC boy name probably was not 'Gold' it was probably an assumption based on the previous patter in RGBY when the protagonist name was Red and the fact that default name was 'Silver' in Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Crystal though this is no long the case in HGSS where the rival default names are 'Heart' and 'Soul' depending on what version is being played.

Come on, if a mental institution employee poked his nose in here, we'd just convert him into another Pokespe fan. ;D
    I don't remember his name being Hibiki in my Gold version...And it was Japanese, so I'm fairly positive about that. XP I think the old default name for him was Kenta. Maybe. I haven't touched that copy in years, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work anymore, so there's no way to check.
    The name Hibiki is not present in Pokemon Gold and Silver not even on the default list. Yes the male protagonist in HGSS name is Hibiki not only was it his pre-set name but it was in the internal data as well. Also Kenta was not on the default list in the HGSS. It was just a name that the anime writers made up for the character in the anime that was basic off of the GSC boy.

Why does it exactly matter what name the protagonists in the games has anyway and their is a optional for you to choose you want to name your character? Though I can see Red from the games being an exception since he actually makes an appearance in another set of games.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Wait...theory...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Nen missed a lot, it seems. D:
    She recently bought Japanese volumes 28, 29, and 30 for the heck of it~ The DP arc is even funnier when ya actually have the book.

Wah, so many HGSS theories which I am too lazy to comment on. ;A;

Sunny, your theory is probably right. xD It'd make a lot of sense...
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Wait...theory...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*ahem* Wow, so many theories. @o@

Oh, btw, please no more one liners.
    ^^; just something to remind you.

AAAAAAAAand, we need a new topic.

How would you imagine a murder mystery that the Pokespe group has to solve? Who is the detective? The murderer? the Murdered?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Nen: Oh, awesome! I agree, the D&P volume is so funny. Epic. <3 And it's always better to have the books in hand! :D

Hehehe. But it's like this in any fan club, not just here. :P
    I have the feeling it's more extreme here than elsewhere. XD

Wonder if Blue has a part in it? XDD
    Of course ;D

Though Green would claim it's all his choice, it's Blue's manipulative skills that brought him to buy it. (Every day a subtle remark that purple looks so good on him must have its effect, haha. ;D)

Or it could be Daisy. Heh.

I must agree, Cyrus is nothing compared to Giovanni, though Cyrus is one of my favorite villains. Gio is truly a mastermind, conniving, calculating...Cyrus is just demented. :P
    I don't know why but this made me laugh. Cyrus is demented. Wtf, new world?

And am I the only one who got a strong Hitler feeling in that game-scene were all the grunst roared for their new master? Creepy.

...HE HAS RUBY'S PERSONALITY!!! *Shot repeatedly* Nah, he's just a pervert. XD *Knived and brick'd*
    Lol. I think Green wouldn't be too happy with you XD

Ruby's personality? He'd probably rather die. (Even though he is a good battler, there's still the obsession with sewing and contests... shudder!)

And why is he a pervert? I think that if one guy can't be called like that it's Green. Which really speaks for him, of course. <3

*Puts hands on hips and wags finger sternly* Now Snoaz, do you REALLY want to kill me so badly? And I finally had my insane inner fangirl slightly under control....AAAAHHH GOLD IN HG/SS~!!!!! <333 *Run over by a truck*
    Of course I don't want to kill you. Can't I express my love for the new games and arc too? :3

The togepi did it!
    Thats all I imagine, hehe
    No one-liners, Rai-chan. I'd call this one, even if it's technically speaking two sentences.

I'll certainly answer the topic later, but I have to much to do now, unfortunately :)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • clover_bookcat said:
    Come on, if a mental institution employee poked his nose in here, we'd just convert him into another Pokespe fan. ;D

Heh. :D Forcefully?

Woops, I accidentally swapped the names. My bad *reasonFail*.

XDD. Green with Ruby's personality? Not in a million years. XD

Spoiler:

How would you imagine a murder mystery that the Pokespe group has to solve? Who is the detective? The murderer? the Murdered?

Great topic. :D Too easy: Detective would obviously be Crys, Murderer would be Sapphire, and Murdered would be Gold. *SHOT*

Snoaz said:
    I have the feeling it's more extreme here than elsewhere. XD

Maybe popularity has something to do with it. ;)

Though Green would claim it's all his choice, it's Blue's manipulative skills that brought him to buy it. (Every day a subtle remark that purple looks so good on him must have its effect, haha. ;D)

Heh, yeah that's what he would say. Blue and Daisy would pair up and mess around with Green. Poor guy. He'd have every reason to be mad at Bill (random!) for helping Daisy be a conspirator and fraternizer. How unfortunate and unlucky for Bill.

lol, he must've had no friends when he was little, or kids bullied him around. Moral of the story: don't alienate anyone before he hits puberty. XDD

And why is he a pervert? I think that if one guy can't be called like that it's Green. Which really speaks for him, of course. <3

Green is so the.....anti-pervert?

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    How would you imagine a murder mystery that the Pokespe group has to solve? Who is the detective? The murderer? The murdered?

Dudes. It's like.

Mofo epic questions.

The detective is Gold (
    probably obviously helped by always-competent Crystal).

Murderer? Sapphire.

Murdered? OH YEAH, TOTALLY RUBY AND HIS FAGGOTY REACTIONS.

...TO SAPPHIRE IN A PRETTY FRILLY DRESS. >:}
    (Yo, don't get me wrong, he's one of my favorite characters, haha xD)

So like, a serious question now.

I have the feeling that the mangakas are pressing the pairing PearlBerlitz a bit too much. The only major interaction Dia has ever had with her was "A princess, so pretty~". Which, I confess, I'm quite unsatisfied at.

Call me sore loser, because I prefer DiaBerltiz, but in a non-biased way, I think that Dia should have a bit more interactions with her... :c

Am I the only one who feels the same?

And sorry if I interrupted any parallel discussions! ;u;

ps:

BAHAHA, I TOTALLY REMEMBERED YAGAMI LIGHT NOW.

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011

IT WAS TOTALLY RUBY IN THE CELADON ROCKET HIDEOUT WITH THE SODA BOTTLE

8DDDDDDD

Those who pick up both references will be loved forever.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Snoaz said:
    Well, I'm just the weirdo who likes smexy perverted bishounen. XD *Is shot repeatedly*

RubyJB88 said:
    Maybe popularity has something to do with it. ;)
    You bet it does! =D

Spoiler:

...HOLY MEW. I saw a fan comic for this, like, only last week. It answered the first two questions, those being...

Silver is the detective-AKA Kindaichi with a smexy robe. <3

GOLD is the murderer...Which is okay with me, because he did it for Crystal's sake. <333

And they didn't give a murdered victim. Although the person did draw a separate picture, with Gold being Kindaichi. Ho hum. 8D So anyway, I'm all for either Silver or Green being the detective (sorry, Gold, but I just can't picture you going all Detective Conan on me >.<), and the murderer...Ruby. XD And lalala, the murdered victim is Red~because~he wouldn't wear a dress for Ruby to take measurements~*Shot by fangirls*

But I'm all for manhattan's idea. XD

manhattan said:

I have the feeling that the mangakas are pressing the pairing PearlBerlitz a bit too much. The only major interaction Dia has ever had with her was "A princess, so pretty~". Which, I confess, I'm quite unsatisfied at.

Call me sore loser, because I prefer DiaBerltiz, but in a non-biased way, I think that Dia should have a bit more interactions with her... :c

I don't know if you'd accept this, coming from a Haughtyshipper and all, but I agree with you on Dia's interaction with her. I think D/P should focus more on them as a trio, just because that's the main appeal of this arc. Not that I specifically MIND if there's PearlxPlatina in there, of course, seeing as I do support that more than Commoner. But still. The Sinnoh Trio is well-known for being a trio, not a pairing, or even individuals. That's why I like them so much.

Yay for rambling. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    HOLY ARCEUS!! There's ALOT of HGSS speculation. Alot of theories that I can see happening and well I have my own but I'm busy for the moment so I won't answer that right now.

No you aren't. I'm also highly dissapointed in this considering like was previously said they are supposed to be traveling as a trio. I mean from the intial meeting there was a thought that maybe Dia and Platinum would be pushed together but as the manga continues the story starts pushing Pearl and the Lady together.
    Spoiler:

So true. I fear the tag team of Daisy and Blue is capable of completely overwhelming Green. He really has no chance in the long run (Plus I'm sure Blue's got some dirt on him in her records).

Let's see the detective would definately be Green after all he's easily one of (if not) the smartest dex holder(s). I think Gold would be the murder victum and what's this? It seems both Silver and Crytal's hands are taineted red. I wonder what's up with that?

@Clover: Wait you found a fic on this?! Epic! *goes off to look* (BTW clover I also think Gold has nothing on Conan, that kid's way too smart.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back