• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
  • ...Is Sapphire's birthday on the 19th or the 20th? Either way (since I might not be on tomorrow)...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPHIRE!!!

*Enormous fireworks magically appear* Yaaay. =D So a fan comic (Sorry, Yuyu, but you know how I love Frantic. >.>) me sees as well as a pic:
    Spoiler:

They both look epic. 8D Poor Sapph, there's been so much epic stuff going on lately it seems she's been neglected. XD Not that I mind, there's too much Gold fanart now for me to care *Shot by Sapphire fans*
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88 said:
    I saw that more in FRLG than in the R/G/B arc. :D
    Well, in RGB Blue was living as a thief, so yeah...Don't really think there would have been much trio interaction. She made up for it in the remake, though. ;D

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Awesome picture of Sapphire, Clover! I love that site. <3 And that's why I can't wait for November 22th, so that Green will get an awesome pic and comic~! <3

Happy Birthday, Sapph!

lol, sorry for the vagueness. It has to do with another story...far far away...XDD ;)
    Ohh. You mean... HRH? xD (If you don't understand that, then you meant obviously something else, heh.)

And cute-esque RSE pictures in the spoiler. <3

Spoiler:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • *crawls out of the darkest corner*
    Happy b-day Sapphire.~ <3
    I hope Ruby gives you a lot of kisses....~ And a pretty dress. X3 *shot*
    Spoiler:

*has no time to make a b-day pic for Sapphire* Gah. >< *sobs and crawls back into corner*

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Sapphire! Be prepared to deal with Ruby all day long!! XDD

clover_bookcat said:
    Don't really think there would have been much trio interaction. She made up for it in the remake, though. ;D

Nice comic, clover. I'm up for a translation, if you don't mind. :)

lol I just remembered. Sunnybeam, you should update your Sapphire fic when you get the chance.

Snoaz said:
    November 22th

22th? LOL XD

Ohh. You mean... HRH? xD (If you don't understand that, then you meant obviously something else, heh.)

That's the one! :DD 'Tis Golden. ^_^

Cute fanart. Ruby looks adorable. Sapphire's hair gone wild. :D

ValentineUmbreon said:
    I hope Ruby gives you a lot of kisses....~ And a pretty dress. X3 *shot*

Hehehe. XD

*has no time to make a b-day pic for Sapphire* Gah. >< *sobs and crawls back into corner*

Aww. *pats*

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • @Snoaz: That pic with the RSE trio...Emerald looks all ,"Can ya keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAPPHIRE!

Bleaaagh, I've got nothing to contribute. Wish I could draw Sapphire, but I'm too sick to do anything...@x@

Kinda off topic, but does anyone have a livejournal? I feel lonely D8

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPH! :D

Here, have a
    half-assed picture.

It's pretty huge, also.

Spoiler:

ps: I have one, System. :)

LJ <3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPHIRE~

I bet she just can't wait to see what Ruby has for her =D In any case, I bet she'll have a great birthday, since it reminds her of the 80-day bet thingy they had and the fact that she's conquered all the gyms in Hoenn. Yay for Sapphire! And we haven't had the What would you give Sapphire for her birthday? topic lol. Personally I don't really know, I might give her a dress just for the fun of it *brick'd by Ruby* but nah, that's Ruby's job. Just a cake for me because I don't know what else to give her [/hopeless] :0 And Snoaz, all those pictures are CUTE~~ And manhattan, I like Sapphire's eyes and smile in the picture. Its nice too! (and the small blue heart you added xD)

Pictures in the spoiler~

Spoiler:

And one of my old sketches (it totally fits the theme today :0)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Happy birthday, Sapphire!
    :D To celebrate the birthday of Nen's favorite 'Dex Holder gal, here's a lil' doodle I drew earlier todaaaay. /major fail
    Spoiler:
    I have nothing else to say. xD; Nen is too lazy to answer the topic.

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • *throws confetti* Happy Birthday Sapphire!!
    Well, due to the fact I can't post pictures, I won't. But I have one that I wanted to! And it wasn't even drawn by me. *lazy* XDD
    oh well. Ahahaha, I've only posted like twice, but I want to post more, so I'm going to try, despite school which keeps taking up every minute of my life. grrrr. *takes deep breath* okay, I'm done with that.

How would you imagine a murder mystery that the Pokespe group has to solve? Who is the detective? The murderer? the Murdered?
    Red: Is part of the investigation team. Often asks very obvious questions, but actually suspects the killer.
    Green: The actual head detective (despite gold's insistence). Finds many relevant clues that somehow get messed up...by someone... *cough*Gold*cough*
    Blue: Saw the killer in the act, but decides to stand back and watch the fun begin.
    Yellow: Cries over the lose of a friend. Gets comforted by Crystal.
    Gold: Proclaims that he must find the criminal and makes himself leader of the investigations. Makes up non-existent clues to cover up the fact that he has no idea what he's doing.
    Silver: Wonders at the stupidity of his friend Gold and gets Blue to tell him who the killer is, then watches as well.
    Crystal: Head of the lab and forensics team. She also helps poor emotional Yellow.
    Sapphire: The murderer... It was an accident though. She didn't think her cookies were that bad...
    Ruby: The only one who tried her oven confections. Probably should have decided against it once he saw it move.
    Emerald: Helps out Crstal in the lab. Too bad he can't reach the table...
    Diamond: Works with the lab, but ends up getting crumbs in the evidence. Looks like he spotted some cookies by the body... NO! DON'T EAT THEM!!!!
    Pearl: Yells at most of the people working, ends up doing nothing helpful.
    Platinum: Tries to help with the lab work, but ends but destroying the evidence. ...She blamed Gold. Who do you think they believed? >D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAPPHIRE~ ♥

Just like for Red's and Gold's birthday, my sister and I made a cake~ And... ironically despite it being for Sapphire's birthday, it's our best cake so far. XD;

Anyways, since... as usual, I don't really have much to say, here's a image or two.

Spoiler:

Sorry is any of these have already been shown in the club. XD; My memory fails.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Happy Birthday wildchild girl! May all your attempts to have fun seduce Ruby go well. God she's a day after me. Cool.

All the theories for HGSS are interesting. Unfortunately I am tired and have little to say. And for the murder thing, System that was funny! Everybody has good ideas, I just wish my brain wasn't broken.

Anyway, I'm gonna go write and have sugar. Laters.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Wow I just remembered

Happy birthday Sapphire!!

Unfortunately I too have nothing to contribute to this special occasion (in fact I'm doing HW right now ugh...) but I hope you have a good Ruby filled day ;) or whatever makes her happy. Oh and really quick Clover you made my day with your link. (That high school comic made my day in soooooo many levels so kudos to you). Love all the fanart and yes those RSE trio pics are epic.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Happy birthday Sapphire!!!

8D
    Yea hoo!

I have nothing else to say. ^.^
    Other than wishing a happy birthday.
    *note to self: Find fanart :/ I feel like I'm mal-treating this place. Sir! Jada! Where are you? D: *

EDIT: psst, System, I has LJ too.
    .......which I haven't updated in forevers yo. D:

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    ...aw eff it.

@#$*&@.

I...I totally missed Sapphy's birthday, didn't I...?

....I missed Sapphy's birthday.

-shame-

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oh, shame on you who missed Sapphire's birthday![/joking]

I'm sure she wouldn't mind since she herself tends to forget the date

Random picture which I love; because it has Green - and oh, Gold is drooling over him? xD

I wonder why the maker chose for Sapphire and Gold. Since they don't have the slightest interaction with Green in the manga Oo. Perhaps they were chosen because of their dislike for something as books, heh.

(And raise your hand if you want to change places with them, cough.) -raised hand-

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I have the second chapter of RoW nearly done. I need to put it up as a late Sapphy-day present thing. Yell at me until I finish. Dx

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Well, I may have gotten Sapph's b-day wrong, but at least I congratulated her, right?

Right. XP

Snoaz said:
    (And raise your hand if you want to change places with them, cough.) -raised hand-
    *Copies action* But I do want Blue to change places with me afterwards. Once Green falls asleep, too. ;D

Spoiler:

/offtopic: I was rereading the G/S/C arc, I think I've gotten to maybe...5 chapters. XD But is it just me or was Gold exceedingly funny back when he was chibi? <3 And now I'm off to skip reading to epic battles. (I love my short attention span, I do.)

Years
  • I have the second chapter of RoW nearly done. I need to put it up as a late Sapphy-day present thing. Yell at me until I finish. Dx
    GO GO GO SUNNY!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sapphy. :3
    Well Popping in to celebrate a Dex Holders Birthday, I already missed Red's and Gold's. ;;

So what's the topic again? XD
    Good question, apparently now it's switching places with the chara. in the fan art...
    on to answering the actual topic...i guess i'd probably be Gold...taht seems like me...
    IN actuality however, i'd probably be Green, boring my niece and cousin to sleep....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back