• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hello everyone! School's on a temporary hiatus at the moment so I may start posting here more often (Freud and ST have been far too time consuming). Anyways welcome to any new members that may have joined in my absensce. I had a feeling Viz would have continued into the GSC arc, which is wonderful as long as they don't cut out a certain scene otherwise all heck will break loose.
    @Clover: That song is win, definately going to be singing it this holiday season.

I'm jealous that it's snowing around alot of your guy's homes. There's like a 0% chance it will snow here, though it could rain. I know this is late but I won't be doing a fic because I can't write to save my life (though I do enjoy reading, so I'm rooting for anyone participating ^^). I see there's no topic so I guess this will do for now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    OH MY. PEACHES? :D It's been forever and a day! *hugs* The DP arc is awesome, IMO.

Really? Oh, why not.

From some of my LJ entries, during which I was bored and came up with lyrics. Inspired by 'Christmas Carols from the FMA cast!' on FF. Thus, originally not my idea.
    Spoiler:

Please don't ask me just HOW bored I was to willingly spend so much time on this. >.> There was actually another one for Jingle Bells, but in my opinion it was worse then this one.

Not much, right? ;D How much did you guys get? I've got to admit, all this snow before Christmas can provide some very nice inspiration.

I don't even own any real volumes, because IMO in comparison to the original Japanese versions, I can't really appreciate ANY translated versions. Though that's probably just me.The only reason I'm going to try to get my hands on a Viz copy now is because...well...VOLUME EIGHT ANYONE? XD *shot*
    Cute song indeed :D I love creativity.

Aw, Clover that's such a cute song. I like the first line especially, 'a full completed Pokedex' XD Imagining the great/cute/fluffy Dia singing it makes it even more win <3 And snow? You guys are really lucky, it doesn't snow where I live.

Oh right, and I come bearing a Christmas fic for the competition/collection, before I leave for my own Christmas holiday.

Spoiler:
    Nice fic! Very difficult language though, and it took me a while to understand who was the narrator XD But so cute!

Hello everyone! School's on a temporary hiatus at the moment so I may start posting here more often (Freud and ST have been far too time consuming). Anyways welcome to any new members that may have joined in my absensce. I had a feeling Viz would have continued into the GSC arc, which is wonderful as long as they don't cut out a certain scene otherwise all heck will break loose.
    @Clover: That song is win, definately going to be singing it this holiday season.

I'm jealous that it's snowing around alot of your guy's homes. There's like a 0% chance it will snow here, though it could rain. I know this is late but I won't be doing a fic because I can't write to save my life (though I do enjoy reading, so I'm rooting for anyone participating ^^). I see there's no topic so I guess this will do for now.
    I've got so much snow here so I can't go by bike anywhere! And it's dangerous to go by car.

The butt-scene!
    [/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    That song is so CUTEEEEE!!!! <3

And I was shocked into oblivion by this just now... I was looking around fanart sites and...

https://0312.futene.net/e.html

If you click on the stuff for 2009.2, the first entry is something about Pokespe figurines (and they have a picture of a Ruby one)! I have no idea if this is an official thingy, or if someone made them... I tried translating it, but I'm still not sure... Clover can probably help us :D.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    That song is so CUTEEEEE!!!! <3

And I was shocked into oblivion by this just now... I was looking around fanart sites and...

https://0312.futene.net/e.html

If you click on the stuff for 2009.2, the first entry is something about Pokespe figurines (and they have a picture of a Ruby one)! I have no idea if this is an official thingy, or if someone made them... I tried translating it, but I'm still not sure... Clover can probably help us :D.
    O: That Ruby figurine is just way too cute for words.
    I wish I had the figure modeling skills to make one of those out of clay, or something.

From some of my LJ entries, during which I was bored and came up with lyrics. Inspired by 'Christmas Carols from the FMA cast!' on FF. Thus, originally not my idea.
    Spoiler:

Please don't ask me just HOW bored I was to willingly spend so much time on this. >.> There was actually another one for Jingle Bells, but in my opinion it was worse then this one.
    Oh, now that's just awesome. And I HATE the lyrics to Twelve Days of Christmas; I think these will become a fine replacement.

I haven't been posting in the last few days 'cause I am actually working on a fic (also I found my Sims 3 disc, but the hours I've spent on that are TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. >> And so are the sims I modeled after Pokémon Special characters... don't judge me. ;-; ). It won't be nearly as good as Ibuberu's (which I really enjoyed, by the way), but I hope you all will enjoy it anyway.

(Oh, and surprisingly, we got some snow this year. Pretty great, as I live in the coastal area of Texas where we get snow maybe every five years. Everyone was so excited, it was kind of funny.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Clover what's your LJ. I wanna add you. :|

That song is so cute~ And seeing Dia sing it definitely add to the cuteness. :D

I really don't have a problem with Viz (other than Red's Pokemon not having Nicknames other than Pika and the Green/Blue switch around), so -shrugs-. Hope they do well with the G/S/C Arc (like keeping the nicknames of Gold's and Crystal's Pokemon -sagenod-)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    My dojinshi arriiiiivveeeeeddd~!
    It's pretty big acutally.. bigger than I thought it would be.
    But I'm not allowed to open it till Christmas.
    Uhm... yeah. Maybe I'll do some scanlations... Though smashing them in the scanner... Hmm...

Years
  • Nnn. The club sure is sleepy~~ /stretches

Kaulitz, you actually bought the PokeSpe doujinshi?! I'm sooo jealous! ;A; Although scanlations would be nice to see, you probably shouldn't if it means killing the book...
    Still, it's great to know PokeSpe is now so popular that fans are selling doujinshi of it. :'D

Also, while browsing pixiv the other day, I found an epic anime-style scene from the FRLG arc. Imma post it since the club is slow and I have nothing else to say. /fail

Spoiler:

EDIT: Ohwait. Yay, new paaage. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What a sad scene! ;w;

Also, your signature banner makes me squeeeeee! It's beautiful. Now I can sympathize even more with Wataru <3

Also. I've almost finished R/S re-read now. It's as dramatic as I remember, but not as... well, deep. Not as epic as Johto 8D

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • *looks around* I haven't posted in 11 days. *starts to look around*

OMG!
    Well, I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday, writing fan fics and what not, but I come with Important news~

VIZ IS RELEASING VOLUME 8 OF POKESPECIAL TOO!

;w; There is hope

Yay! Does this mean they will keep on translating!!!? Gosh how did I miss this...

I'm not sure if there any new members....everyone keeps changing their names!!

I found some cosplayers!
    Spoiler:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Club is slow is slow. Hmm I should post more. Anyway,volume 8 is going to be released! Yes! Yay! That's great! I just hope Viz doesn't take too much else out. the fanart is epic! And whoever did the cosplay is awesome!

Any new members I welcome! Also, that song was hilarious! Just plain amusing. For the fanfic... maybe. It might be a little late now but we'll see.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Nnn. The club sure is sleepy~~ /stretches

Kaulitz, you actually bought the PokeSpe doujinshi?! I'm sooo jealous! ;A; Although scanlations would be nice to see, you probably shouldn't if it means killing the book...
    Still, it's great to know PokeSpe is now so popular that fans are selling doujinshi of it. :'D

Also, while browsing pixiv the other day, I found an epic anime-style scene from the FRLG arc. Imma post it since the club is slow and I have nothing else to say. /fail

Spoiler:

EDIT: Ohwait. Yay, new paaage. :D
    ;A; I want PokeSpe Doujinshi. ;;

;;;;A;;;; Sad scene is sad Ria. *hug*

Also. I've almost finished R/S re-read now. It's as dramatic as I remember, but not as... well, deep. Not as epic as Johto 8D
    ouo
    I need to Re-read R/S arc too.
    I found some cosplayers!
    Spoiler:
    OoO That's a pretty good cosplay.
    *can't cosplay as anyone because of dark skin and black hair. * ;n;

Oh btw.
    Today (or for me, tomorrow) is Christmas Eve, and it is also...
    SILVER'S BIRTHDAY~

Happy Birthday Silver~

*huggles him* ;w;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • H a p p y || B i r t h d a y , || S i l v e r !

And to contribute to Silver's birthday, well... *points to theme* That shall be in effect until tomorrow~ The avvie just came from a hot image I resized and cropped, and the tag, other than the render, brushes, and C4Ds, was made by me~

So let me just add in some fanart; forgive me if it's been posted a zillion times before...

Spoiler:

I could probably find loads more fanart off of Pixiv, but I'm too lazy to search for it, sooo... Enjoy XD

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    ;-; One of my favorite scenes. Makes me seriously wish there were a PokéSpe anime.

I found some cosplayers!
    Spoiler:
    Aww, how cute! It's pictures like this that make me wish I had a group to cosplay with. At this point, I'll just be a lone Yellow... (which, by the way, you guys will get to see... soon as I finish it. Maybe I'll run into some more PokéSpe cosplayers at the convention, who knows. Probably not. My last convention, when I went as Blue, I only got one "Oh, wow, you're Green! Or Blue!" It was mostly, "Hey, you're that girl from FireRed/LeafGreen!" I know they're the same, but... come on.)
    There were more people there for that cosplay, by the way:
    Spoiler:

The others aren't quite as good (And Green's hair, while impressively spiked, is... black.), but still... kinda neat.

So let me just add in some fanart; forgive me if it's been posted a zillion times before...

Spoiler:
    Oh man this picture makes me so happy. I'm a sucker for ChoosenShipping, and I think the watercolor style is just gorgeous~

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Happy Birthday Silver!! :D

I hope you'll have a very nice day, and will receive lots of love! From Blue, from Giovanni, from Gold... and from all the rest. <3

(Norman, you've posted all the pics I wanted to post XD Well, this one will do then.)​

Spoiler:
    That's definitely one of my favourite scenes and anime-style pictures; it's been awhile since there have been good ones... well, I'm happy with this one! :D

Spoiler:
    ...no offence to all cosplayers, but this kinda creeps me out. I mean, the only one who's acceptble is Ruby and maybe Yellow. :/

My dojinshi arriiiiivveeeeeddd~!
    It's pretty big acutally.. bigger than I thought it would be.
    But I'm not allowed to open it till Christmas.
    Uhm... yeah. Maybe I'll do some scanlations... Though smashing them in the scanner... Hmm...
    Ohh, awesome! I hope it's good. :D And scans would be very much appreciated, but only if it won't damage the dojinshi ;)

And it's almost Christmas~! That makes me so happy. It's the best time of year. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERRRRR!!!!!!
    <3 <3
    *gasps* so much... epic... fanart...
    I was allowed to open my doujinshi one day early and all I can say is oh.... my... gawd. The quality's incredible, and it even came with a free bookmark! I think that I can take pictures of each page to translate it, instead of scanning it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Feliz Navidad everyone! Well to be more specific Christmas eve but I celebrate the 24th (the 25th is just another regular day, aside from all the christmas specials on tv). Anyways:

Happy birthday Silver!

May you have wonderful day during this most wonderful time of the year.
    I've seen so much epic fanart at this point that any more would probably knock me out.

I was allowed to open my doujinshi one day early and all I can say is oh.... my... gawd. The quality's incredible, and it even came with a free bookmark! I think that I can take pictures of each page to translate it, instead of scanning it.

That's cool. I for one know how awesome it is to get to open presents early and yes it's probably better to take pictures and put those up. You shouldn't do anything that could possibly damage the doujinshi.
    I'm indifferent to the cosplayers.

Years
  • Happy birthday, Silver!

<33 Of course, I drew something for Silver's birthday in my sketchbook, but I can't post it 'coz I don't have a scanner yet.

Dear Marley said:
    Aww, how cute! It's pictures like this that make me wish I had a group to cosplay with. At this point, I'll just be a lone Yellow... (which, by the way, you guys will get to see... soon as I finish it.)
    Ooh, you're gonna cosplay as Yellow for an anime convention, right? :D I totally wanna see that. Once I dressed up as Sapphire (for Halloween, 'coz there aren't any anime cons even close to where I live). But no one recognized me as the character from PokeSpe. I'm thinking I should've worn that leaf bikini instead of her regular clothes /shot

Kaultiz, the PokeSpe doujinshi sounds amazing. ; w ;
    Pictures instead of scans would be great as long as it doesn't mean sacrificing the book~

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ;-; One of my favorite scenes. Makes me seriously wish there were a PokéSpe anime.

Aww, how cute! It's pictures like this that make me wish I had a group to cosplay with. At this point, I'll just be a lone Yellow... (which, by the way, you guys will get to see... soon as I finish it. Maybe I'll run into some more PokéSpe cosplayers at the convention, who knows. Probably not. My last convention, when I went as Blue, I only got one "Oh, wow, you're Green! Or Blue!" It was mostly, "Hey, you're that girl from FireRed/LeafGreen!" I know they're the same, but... come on.)
    Spoiler:

The others aren't quite as good (And Green's hair, while impressively spiked, is... black.), but still... kinda neat.

Oh man this picture makes me so happy. I'm a sucker for ChoosenShipping, and I think the watercolor style is just gorgeous~
    Show us the cosplay when it's done~
    H a p p y || B i r t h d a y , || S i l v e r !

And to contribute to Silver's birthday, well... *points to theme* That shall be in effect until tomorrow~ The avvie just came from a hot image I resized and cropped, and the tag, other than the render, brushes, and C4Ds, was made by me~

Spoiler:

I could probably find loads more fanart off of Pixiv, but I'm too lazy to search for it, sooo... Enjoy XD
    ouo It's ok, THe more the merrier~

Happy Birthday Silver~
    and merry xmas :D
    Spoiler:
    *u* The one with all the dex holders is my favorite so far.

Happy Birthday Silver!! :D

I hope you'll have a very nice day, and will receive lots of love! From Blue, from Giovanni, from Gold... and from all the rest. <3

(Norman, you've posted all the pics I wanted to post XD Well, this one will do then.)​

That's definitely one of my favourite scenes and anime-style pictures; it's been awhile since there have been good ones... well, I'm happy with this one! :D

...no offence to all cosplayers, but this kinda creeps me out. I mean, the only one who's acceptble is Ruby and maybe Yellow. :/

Ohh, awesome! I hope it's good. :D And scans would be very much appreciated, but only if it won't damage the dojinshi ;)

And it's almost Christmas~! That makes me so happy. It's the best time of year. :3
    It's the most, Wonderful tiiiiiiime~ Of the Year~ *singing~*

ouo And that's an adorable fan art Snoaz~ *wants plushies*

Feliz Navidad everyone! Well to be more specific Christmas eve but I celebrate the 24th (the 25th is just another regular day, aside from all the christmas specials on tv). Anyways:

Happy birthday Silver!

May you have wonderful day during this most wonderful time of the year.
    I've seen so much epic fanart at this point that any more would probably knock me out.
    (wow, that's the way I celebrate too~)

*u*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back