• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhattan

missing in action
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I haven't posted in forever. ;_;

Pearl/Dia/Platina? What's all this then?
    I vote Dia/Platina. I don't know what I'm voting for though, but we need a man in love for once. GET A HINT, RED AND GREEN AND GOLD AND FFFFFF - spazzes -
    Besides, I ship the game-alternative to Commoner (obviously) and Pearl sort of gets on my nerves because he's always doing everything. Diamond doesn't ever shine. (Lol, pun.)

@ Snoaz:
    WAS THAT PRYCE? IN THE PICTURE? ;_;
    (Which coincidently was beautiful.)

HAPPY VERY LATE
    BIRTHDAY SILVER!
    Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • yep Dia is the link of the bond of the Sinnoh trio that's why i vote dia/platina anyday i like pear but i like Dia more i'm like him in a lot of ways

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    My first topic answering in a long time ;w; -is excited lol-

Let's seee nowwww...
    How do you think the PokeSpecial cast will celebrate the New Year?
    I'm almost certain they'll have a nice gathering with each other.
    It may or may not turn into a party. (depends on what Gold or Blue decide to do. They seem the most likely to turn a quiet gathering into a full blown party)
    I can imagine Dia falling asleep before the new year ends.
    I can also see a big dinner prepared by Yellow and Ruby (Idk, they look like chef material xD I don't really know lol )

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    heya guys~ i'm back~ <3
    and umm...
    well, I haven't posted here in... A LONG TIME WOAH

so uh... I come bringing fanart~ (belated fanart. but still lol )

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

there. for his birthday ^^;
    and errr.... hey ^^
    :U There you are sis. *fluff* Welcome back. =w=

my new art :">
    Spoiler:

check it in my DA: https://rubynorman.deviantart.com
    Ah~ That's a lovely pic.

Spoiler:
    ._. *throws a shoe* Pairy. D: Remember the spoilers rule? D: please follow it. :c
    *hug*

I haven't posted in forever. ;_;

Pearl/Dia/Platina? What's all this then?
    I vote Dia/Platina. I don't know what I'm voting for though, but we need a man in love for once. GET A HINT, RED AND GREEN AND GOLD AND FFFFFF - spazzes -
    Besides, I ship the game-alternative to Commoner (obviously) and Pearl sort of gets on my nerves because he's always doing everything. Diamond doesn't ever shine. (Lol, pun.)

@ Snoaz:

HAPPY VERY LATE
    BIRTHDAY SILVER!
    Spoiler:

^u^ Cute picture again.

Also, everyone be careful not to start a shipping war. :o

*answer topic later*

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I'm back with three more pages~!
    Hmm, I am bad at answering topics though... I can never seem to come up with good answers...
    Also, I don't mean to rant here but I saw what Viz Media did to the PokeBoobs scene and it's upsetting... (if anyone bothered to buy it, I'm sure you saw..? Uh, maybe everyone knows what happened already... if not...) they .. they... they edited the picture! :O Agghh! Noo! (I thought they'd just remove the chapter or something...) And they insisted on keeping that name they made up for Yellow, "Yellow Caballero"... .. Uhhm, yeah, sorry.
    my new art :">
    Ooh! I'll have to take a better look.. great artwork!! :D

Ohh, right right. Sorry about the really bad quality on the last picture but my hand is shaky and I also had to scale it down to save it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hmm, I am bad at answering topics though... I can never seem to come up with good answers...
    Also, I don't mean to rant here but I saw what Viz Media did to the PokeBoobs scene and it's upsetting... (if anyone bothered to buy it, I'm sure you saw..? Uh, maybe everyone knows what happened already... if not...) they .. they... they edited the picture! :O Agghh! Noo! (I thought they'd just remove the chapter or something...) And they insisted on keeping that name they made up for Yellow, "Yellow Caballero"... .. Uhhm, yeah, sorry.

Ohh, right right. Sorry about the really bad quality on the last picture but my hand is shaky and I also had to scale it down to save it.

That series looks like something I'd like to read! Where does it come from? What's it called? It's fan-made, isn't it? 8D
    The characters are very true to themselves, so it's good stuff if it's fan-made!

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    lmao. *feels like she inadvertedly started a topic/poll/vote thingy and is amused*
    Haha, I personally like Diamond/Platnium myself but I also like in-characterness that I had Dia go eat. xD

But, but let's not make this a shipping war please. *echoing chamo-chan*

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010

Hoo boy, Blue's got the Red String of Fate. This is already looking like it's going to be great.

I prefer Pearl/Platina myself, but it's a close call. Really, I'm happy with both; I just have a preference.
    No shipping wars, please? They are the dumbest of dumb arguments.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO POKÉBOOBS. D:
    ;-; That was one of my favorite scenes! *clearly has a preference as to who should get to do the fanservice*
    I saw the volumes in a comic store I was hanging out in a few weeks ago; I should've checked it out. D: Damn.

If I remember from the title page of Kaulitz's doujinshi, Crystal is dressed up as Kotone there. I like it, but I don't think it fits with Crystal's personality. Someone will have had to force her into it. (Why do I get the image of Gold prodding Crystal with the short-short overalls and going, "C'mon, it'll be cute!")

chamo-chan

Years
  • I'm back with three more pages~!

Yeah. I miss pokeboobs. ;A;
    But...oh well. D:

*looks at translation*
    I think that's an actual item, isn't it? I could've sworn I've seen it before....

"It won't work if they're the same gender"
    ;A; dang it.
    *wanted some Precious Metal moments*

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    what's this about pokeboobs or something? D= ???
    Supposedly Viz edited this page.
    I haven't seen what they've done to it. ;-; But whatever it is, I already wish they hadn't.

I do vaguely remember a Red String of Fate-like held item that would automatically infatuate the opponent if they were of the opposite gender. But I can't seem to find any information on it.

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't posted lately, been busy with school and just got back from out of town. I would've ordered Viz's translations of volumes three and four from Best Buy, but their book site doesn't accept gift cards. What have I missed?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Snoaz:
    Yup, it was! :D

*wanted some Precious Metal moments*
    Me too~! It's a shipping that needs more love. <.<

I found this comic that I kinda wondered the meaning of. :D​

Spoiler:

Also, two Bruiseshipping comics (I guess).​

Spoiler:

And by the way. No one-liners, people...

Years
  • *wanted some Precious Metal moments*
    /is in total agreement here 8D
    Supposedly Viz edited this page.
    I haven't seen what they've done to it. ;-; But whatever it is, I already wish they hadn't.
    I saw a copy of volume three while browsing a bookstore the other day, so I looked though it to see how exactly Blue's PokéBoobs were censored. If I remember correctly, they just took out the PokéBalls and covered up her boobs! D8 The scene doesn't even make sense anymore because Jigglypuff and Clefairy come out of nowhere. >.>

Snoaz, those are some shiny comics you've got thar~ I wish I could translate, but with my failsauce Japanese knowledge I only kinda understand some of the black-and-white one. xD; Either way, they still look funny, though. /waits for Japanese-reading people like Clover or Kaulitz to show up

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    If those comics were a little bigger... well, I would at least understand the Black and White one. Problem is I get the feeling Gold's line is kind of the punchline, and it's the one I don't understand because I can't make out that one kanji blob. (I do know that they are playing a card game that involves jokers! From the looks of it, it might be a variation of Old Maid? I dunno.)

But that...
    That makes no sense...
    That's just confusing!
    Curse you, Viz. D<

alsoyesPreciousMetalftw. xD Just because it's funny. Stupid homophobic string. >[

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • >.>

<.<

Been a loooong time since I posted. *shot for absence*

Er, sorry? -.-; I brought a picture that I drew, but I don't really like how it turned out.
    Spoiler:

So anyway. Snoaz, is that comic the second page of one before it? Because by itself the context doesn't really make much sense. I can guess what they're talking about, but I'm still not sure.
    Gold looks so smexy though. <3 *shot*

KAULITZ POSTED THE DOUJINSHI? *runs off to read previous page*

chamo-chan

Years
  • I'm sorry chamo T_T i didn't know and i like the dojinshi
    It's ok. *hugs* Just remember next time. D:

ALso, for the others, yeah, Please NO one-liners. -.-;

/is in total agreement here 8DI saw a copy of volume three while browsing a bookstore the other day, so I looked though it to see how exactly Blue's PokéBoobs were censored. If I remember correctly, they just took out the PokéBalls and covered up her boobs! D8 The scene doesn't even make sense anymore because Jigglypuff and Clefairy come out of nowhere. >.>

Snoaz, those are some shiny comics you've got thar~ I wish I could translate, but with my failsauce Japanese knowledge I only kinda understand some of the black-and-white one. xD; Either way, they still look funny, though. /waits for Japanese-reading people like Clover or Kaulitz to show up
    Hmm. the edit is confusing, especially to the people who've read the version without the censor.
    But still, kudos on a semi-good edit.

>.>

<.<

Been a loooong time since I posted. *shot for absence*

Er, sorry? -.-; I brought a picture that I drew, but I don't really like how it turned out.
    Spoiler:

So anyway. Snoaz, is that comic the second page of one before it? Because by itself the context doesn't really make much sense. I can guess what they're talking about, but I'm still not sure.
    Gold looks so smexy though. <3 *shot*

KAULITZ POSTED THE DOUJINSHI? *runs off to read previous page*

Aww, it's alright. *hug*

But that's a pretty good drawing for your first time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    BACK WITH MOAR~
    -shot-
    OldRivalShipping part, Blue was a little confusing in some parts but I think I translated okay...
    Just saying but, the next part is going to contain some serious MangaQuest (like, a lot of pages of it)... however it is kind of important to see how the red thread works (very entertaining) and it's meant mostly as a joke (and there's kind of PreciousMetal if you really squint).
    That last picture is a scan of a Pokespe gender bender folder I made (I didn't have time to color it till recently). Since everyone seems to be uploading their art lately...

/is in total agreement here 8DI saw a copy of volume three while browsing a bookstore the other day, so I looked though it to see how exactly Blue's PokéBoobs were censored. If I remember correctly, they just took out the PokéBalls and covered up her boobs! D8 The scene doesn't even make sense anymore because Jigglypuff and Clefairy come out of nowhere. >.>
    Yea someone I know had it and they didn't even notice until I told them. D:
    Oh, I'm reading volume 12 right now and every other second I'm like "Ahh, the MangaQuest!' and the next I'm like, "Aah, the PreciousMetal!" I'm totally in love with the Johto trio at the moment -shot for reading Pokespe completly out of order-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back