• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
  • You're welcome, System! ... And I just realized that the theme is missing POLI! AAUGH WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS? ; ; Gyara is nice, but where is Poli?!

Spoiler:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • -squints- Possible bias against Poli? Poor tadpole/frog/whatever the fudge it is. Personally I thought he would've been the creepiest looking. He's...some thing with a swirl and eyes.

@DGexe:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SPOILER MANIA!

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
  • What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?

I loved Crystal's Xatee, it's so cool! Xatu has been my favourite Psychic/Flying Pokemon since the G/S/C era <3 Plus I have a strange bias towards Crystal lol!

Years
  • System! said:
    And uh, Ria. I'm sure school will benefit you...positively...somehow.
    Yes, but right nao it's doing the opposite of benefiting positively ;A;

What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?
    I don't have a single favorite Pokemon at the moment. D8 I'll just choose three of 'em like Peaches and DG.

Phanpy: I think Emerald uses one in the Battle Frontier at one point, but that's it. >.>
    It had a really minor appearance.
    Gengar: Agatha's Gengar is made of pure freakish-ghostly-coffin-creating win. 8D
    Yanmega: Nope. >: Aaron of the Sinnoh League has one, but I think he has yet to appear in PokeSpe...

So two of my three favorite Pokemon have appeared in the manga, only one of 'em had a major-ish role in the story, and the third one hasn't shown up at all. xD;

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?
    Snorlax:Red has one and even Emerald because it's awesome it even battle a Machamp and won one and lost one the battle is at 1 each
    Espeon:because he is cooler then Umbreon that is so dark it can be emo sometimes no hard feelings and Red has one so cool
    Charizard:i love fire types and the first Fire type is awesome and Green has one super cool
    Pikachu:Because it ca use volt takle and looks cool with Red's hat Pika is awesome =D

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • And welcome, Teacup. We promise we won't kill you.
    Thank you.

D/P ending:
    Spoiler:

New Pokemon Generation:
    I copped this off someone's livejournal(Chamo-chan should know) who translated from an official japanese source:
    Spoiler:

Prof Oak can't be Dumbledore. He doesn't even have a beard /: At least Prof Rowan has a moustache.

Last edited:

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Most of it is spoilers, but here I go.

Spoiler:

My comments are Bolded in the spoilers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Welcome new members!

And now for the news...

Spoiler:

System your theme is awesome but creepy. There is no other way for me to put it.

What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?
    I like lots of Pokemon but I'm just going to choose Vulpix. I believe she was Flannery's and sacrificed herself to beat one of the Aqua admins. It was win.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • lol my fave poke is....Dragonite!!!

which needs to be in Pokespec more..
    Don't forget the wild Dragonite in theRBG arc.
    and Lance's awesome dragonite.
    ;w;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Welcome new members!

And now for the news...

Spoiler:

System your theme is awesome but creepy. There is no other way for me to put it.

I like lots of Pokemon but I'm just going to choose Vulpix. I believe she was Flannery's and sacrificed herself to beat one of the Aqua admins. It was win.

*looks at webstie* ;w;

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Oh yeah. For the Platinum arc, don't forget, the reason she's going so fast is because she's only going through 21 battles, or 3 sets. She only has the silver print. She's hasn't really conquered the Frontier like Emerald, who went straight for the gold and went through all 10 sets (70 battles!) at once.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Maybe ya should o' put that in Spoilers, Tomboy. XD; I haven't read the Platinum Arc yet.
    Spoiler:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

• Spoiler:

Welcome new members!

And now for the news...

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Topic
    My all time favorite is Charizard. Charmander was the very first Pokemon I chose when I got Pokemon Red and my Game Boy Color (Kiwi) all those centuries ago and I've loved them since. 8D
    Why yes, Charizard has appeared in PokeSpe. And yes, I like it. 8D 8D 8D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, what's with the all the spoilers? O.o

My number one favourite Pokémon has always been and will always be Charmander (ever since that tear-jerking episode in the anime :') - and oh lucky me, it became the Pokémon of my favourite character in the manga, haha.
    Of course, it did evolve pretty quickly, so not a lot of pages featuring Charmander... still, as a Charizard it's epic as well. More epic, perhaps. :3

And no, it's nothing than a coincidence that Green also caught my second favourite Pokémon: Ninetales. I just love Fire types, 's all :D

EDIT:

Lol lol lol at Silver​

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

I'm totally not the only one who thought he was a girl at first.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back