• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
  • -OPENS A TIME TRAVEL MACHINE TO A FEW WEEKS AGO-

Heya guys! Anyone remembering me promising to do this?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1395149/Pokespecial copy copy.JPG

Well I remembered... I'm just.... Busy.... :C So expect the others soon?

YEESSS I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE ANCIENT TIMES!

Seriously, this is epic! Yay for PokeSpec/ToS crossover fanart! Can't wait for the others~.

... oh, and yes... Blue as Sheena is my favorite out of the three. Who would've thought she looked good in that outfit and hairstyle?

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • @ Dai: It's probably because I don't sleep enough. :'D And I still haven't finished the DP arc...so behind, so baaaad... OTL

Woah woah woah, I'm totally enjoying all this deep thinking on the pairings things. :'D Logic, yay~

@ Manhattan:

Woah, I totally glanced over the Red/Blue (because I never really paid attention to that pairing) but if I was gonna get really technically, I should've gone through all ships, shouldn't I? But anyways, I think that was more of a young boy thing. A young boy realizing that girls are pretty and have boobies instead of cooties. Even if Blue ran after him, I don't think it was for romantic reasons; I think it was mostly because Green was too stubborn and she didn't want them to fight. SINCE THERE WAS GREATER EVIL TO FIGHT. :U But yeah, I don't see this ever developing ever past anything that may or may not have happened in the first chapter, I agree. They better not a pull a Digimon, dammit. Stupid Matt and Sora.... *grumble grumble*

Besides, with Special most notably in the lead, I don't think any other Red ships have a chance. Poor Misty.

Most yaoi parings I never see coming to fruition in PokeSpe, though. Sadness, since I'm developing a fondness for Green/Red.

And, I totally agree with your thoughts on Silver, though. I think Silver likes Blue more than a sister. And I think Blue has a large fondness for Silver (that may or may not be more than a brother but I'm biased) but I don't think she'll ever think of him as anything else besides a younger brother EVEN IF HER HEART SAYS OTHERWISE. Ahem. Despite my blatent strikeout yelling, I don't think anything will come of it. But that love triangle is totally hot...I need to finish that fic one day. .-.

And I'm totally happy with Pearl/Platinum oho ho ho~ I just don't think Dia's feelings are mature enough for that pairing to last, I dunno. I mean, not that Dia's not smart or anything...but I just see it as puppy love. And Pearl with tsuntsun love he'll never admit. But, like I said, I never see it getting out of limbo with those three.

@ Marley: Oh man, that heartbreaking stuff does break my heart with RuSa, but it's wonderful fanfiction fodder. But I hope Ruby makes a move before that happens. I see him being the jealous type, anyways. He'll keep an eye on her, know when to strike. =3=

I wish Chosen would win, but I don't see it winning at all. ;A;

Oh ho ho, thank you for the compliment on the theme though. <3 I love Germany and Italy so much, nnnngaaaaaah! *gnaws on laptop*

@ Riako: But I like most of the boring main pairings.... ;w;

@ Kit: Oooh, Tales of Symphonia crossover. Not that I was active a few weeks ago, but still, cool. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    :D All this shipping talk makes me happy.

As for OldRival vs Chosen......well, I have no real opinion on it, I think Blue is a strong girl on her own just as I think Crys is as well. So let the boys make out and Yellow can have Lance or something XD
    That comment made me lol really hard. XD

But seeing as the creators are pretty determined to pair boy and girl together I won't be surprised if they give Silver somebody...Since Gold and Crystal are getting paired up, I can sort of see it if I squint.
    Hm, yes, I can kinda see it too... Kotone would be a good choice if Gold is unavailable. Though of course, he'll always have his heart with the latter. :D

It's true that the main characters will keep the basics of their personalities (where's the fun in that otherwise?), but with age comes change. Change = character development. Yes, in this sense, I'm looking straight at you, Red. It's been close to five years; there's really no excuse as to why he wouldn't at least somewhat figure out how Yellow feels about him, or his own feelings for Yellow. It's called sexual tension.

Same for Ruby. He'd have hit puberty in HG/SS, so I hope he acts like it.
    Agree agree! Though you have to admit that Ruby's quite the unusual (read:epic) boy, so I wouldn't be surprised if he just skipped puberty and went straight to adolescence instead. XD;

Blue and Green are smart enough to guess this sort of thing on their own. Green's stubborness is the only thing getting in the way, IMO. :)
    Agree even more. That's a good way of describing Oldrival. :3

With all the PokeSpe characters getting up there in age, do you think there be more pairing talk? What pairings do you think will win in the end?

Kukuku.
    Long post, so I'll spoiler it. Because I actually wrote a lot into it.

For those who don't want tl;dr: History of hints throughout the manga until GSC arc because I'm lazy, basically. :)
    Spoiler:

And I should do some more, but Emerald is basically unpairable (MAISY!) and Ruby/Sapphire are so canon it hurts. And the authors seem set on Pearl/Platina (oh, how my heart bleeds ;_;).

ps: SO SORRY FOR THE TL;DR. D:

basically this:
    Red/Yellow, Green/Blue, Gold/Crystal (SO HARD FFFFFFF), maybe a cameo of Silver/Kotone or Silver/Jasmine, Ruby/Sapphire and the trio always... just being a trio. :l
    DAMN YOU PEARL - shakes fist -
    I lolled at your post. :D You have a fun way of writing.

And I mostly agree with what you said. :3 (Don't think Red/Blue will happen, though; see it more as a child crush of Red and plain bribing from Blue's side, and now they're just friends.)

Btw - what is TL;DR?! (I really can't make anything of that no matter how long I squint O.o)

Hmm... We kinda overlooked ya, didn't we? Yush, of 'coz you may join, as long as you don't just post in the club once and never do anything else here again. xD; Also, favorite pairings/scenes/characters/etc plz~ o3o

With all the PokeSpe characters getting up there in age, do you think there be more pairing talk? What pairings do you think will win in the end?
    Meh, I dunno... >>
    Kusaka and Yamamoto seem to favor all the boring main 'Dex Holder pairings such as SpecialShipping, OldRival, MangaQuest, and Frantic.
    If only Mato was the mangaka, then boy/boy and girl/girl 'ships might've still had a chance D: -is Octazooka'd into the next dimension-
    Ah, you never know what will happen! :D Even though, ok, the chance of yaoi is highly unlikely.
    But that's why we have fanfiction and fan art, right~? Plus, there'll always be the hints; can't deny the tension between Gold and Silver no matter how hard you try! :D

Plus: a late welcome to the new member. Agree with Riako on the introduction XD

@ Manhattan:

Woah, I totally glanced over the Red/Blue (because I never really paid attention to that pairing) but if I was gonna get really technically, I should've gone through all ships, shouldn't I? But anyways, I think that was more of a young boy thing. A young boy realizing that girls are pretty and have boobies instead of cooties. Even if Blue ran after him, I don't think it was for romantic reasons; I think it was mostly because Green was too stubborn and she didn't want them to fight. SINCE THERE WAS GREATER EVIL TO FIGHT. :U But yeah, I don't see this ever developing ever past anything that may or may not have happened in the first chapter, I agree. They better not a pull a Digimon, dammit. Stupid Matt and Sora.... *grumble grumble*

Besides, with Special most notably in the lead, I don't think any other Red ships have a chance. Poor Misty.
    Agreeness there, too. Everyone's saying so much wise things in this club, hohoho

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    @Baaabaaa

Spoiler:

I'm such a huge RuSa fag I need more RuSa goddamnit.
    same for me ^^

oh yea I wouldnt mind yellow/Lance rofl. well well maybe not the best idea xD, but yellow need a man . lol.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.Yeah, before Gold pulls, otherwise he'll forget she's his senior again :P

I have something to put to you guys:

Have you ever imagined, if there was a pokespec anime, that particular music would have to go with different scenes?

For example, i reckon with the EPIC battle at the end of G/S/C of 3 birds vs. Lugia and Ho-oh, that Knights of Cydonia by Muse would be cool, and with the bit where it goes No one's gonna take me alive,
    The time has come to make things right,
    You and I must fight for our rights,
    You and I must fight to survive,
    then they'd have a bit of, like, Red Blue and Green atop Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos, flying towards Will and Karen riding Lugia and Ho-oh, before they start fighting again.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • With all the PokeSpe characters getting up there in age, do you think there be more pairing talk? What pairings do you think will win in the end?

SpecialShipping. <3

Wow. That is the shortest post I've ever seen... I mean seriously... ONE WORD? o__o;
    Oh, yes. =3= And an emoticon plus two pics... C'mon. I know you can do that better...

What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?
    RAICHU! And I hated it in PokeSpe. DX It was fat and evil. Not as awesome as I used to see it. But I've gotten over it. There is still tis little ray of hope that says: 'Maybe... mayby Pika will evolve one day...'

Oh jeez... Not with viz... ;w; *still sobbing over the lost on PokeBoobs*

I guess it will be RuSa which wins. They kind of already confessed to each other... And once Ruby will grow matured enough to be a man... he'll totally drag Sapphires inner lady out of her. =w=

I can also see Green and Blue. The'll be old enough in HGSS to finally see each other as possible partners and not just as annoying rivals.

Red is to scatterbrained to see the girls around him. Neither Misty or Yellow.

And then there are Gold and Silver........ <3

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Dang, the day I got hit by a spyware attack, and everyone was discussing something cool

;~;

*sigh* oh well.

Hmm..
    I don't really see alot of potential in very many pairings, except maybe RubyxSapphire, but Idk.
    :/ so much interaction between different characters.

I guess it's up to who ever interprets it, or if Kusaka and Yamamoto decide to make another pair canon (or semi-canon)

=w=;;;;;

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • @Snoaz: tl;dr means "too lengthy/long, didn't read."

-gawd i'm liek the only luckyshipper here-

And I should do some more, but Emerald is basically unpairable (MAISY!) and Ruby/Sapphire are so canon it hurts. And the authors seem set on Pearl/Platina (oh, how my heart bleeds ;_;).

I...I know, right? Why can't at most one of my favorite pairings be canon? I don't mind being a crackshipper, but still! Give me some credibility to ship!

RuSa's definitely going on its way to canonship, if it hasn't already. It's one-sided practically. Ruby has to state his side, though.

Yellow definitely has a crush on Red (you can see the hints from SPACE). Red might return the favor if he gets out of his blockhead stage.

I dunno about Blue. She doesn't seem to be the type to settle down with one man (whether it be Red, Green, Silver, or Yellow), she strikes me more as a free spirit. I just find her very flirty in general. If the writers are going with popularity, she might end up with Green.

Silver might have a crush on Blue, or just has a sibling complex. I think Blue only sees him as a cute little bro.

And on the Johto kids bit, I'll just be lazy and point to manhattan's post about them. I'll just be repeating her words.

Have you ever imagined, if there was a pokespec anime, that particular music would have to go with different scenes?
    I get System of a Down music going on in my head for some reason. Metal =/= 'mon manga. O^O;;

Last edited:

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
  • I adoooore good, civil pairing discussion, I could do it ALL DAY and it can be the only thing I do.

I think the reason I like Gold/Silver and Red/Green is the kind of mutual understanding that goes on between them. They really do get one another, the battle strategies, the other person's character, etc. Which is something I haven't seen outside of maybe Ruby/Sapphire. Gold is actually very perceptive and his intuitions are good (maybe the reason I find him much more interesting than Red, Gold being my second favorite SP boy after Ruby), those kind of perceptions he most often used when dealing with Silver. Despite them fighting all the time, he really understands Silver and genuinely cares for him. And Silver knows Gold trusts him. I won't say it's lurve or anything like that, but it's a very deep bond they share and I feel Gold just doesn't share that to the same extent with Crystal (even though I'm pretty sure creators are pairing them up, but it really dims in comparison with Gold and Silver, so maybe that's the reason G/S is much more popular in Japan than G/C). Silver/Crystal would have piqued my interest IF they had any worthy interaction, which...sad to say they have not. I'm still much more of a het person than yaoi, though, and I'll like a good het ship for Silver too. Although in the face of the hints at G/S I can't deny a good yaoi pairing X3

Ooooh I was listening to the new OP for FMA:Brotherhood, Period by Chemistry, and the song really strikes me as fitting for the HGSS arc, especially this line in the lyrics:

Kokoro wo tsunagu tsuyoi kizuna wa, keshite hodoke wa shinai sa

The bond that holds our hearts together will never be broken

And I also love the generally upbeat tone of the song. :3

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Wow. That is the shortest post I've ever seen... I mean seriously... ONE WORD? o__o;
    Oh, yes. =3= And an emoticon plus two pics... C'mon. I know you can do that better...[...]

Anything wrong with one word...? o3o
    I'm one of few words... Besides, everything I would say has already been said:
    -Red will could end up with Yellow;
    -Blue and Green seems most likely;
    -Ruby and Sapphire is practically already is set in stone;
    -Gold and Crystal, we'll see...

As for the others, I've got nothing...

There, better?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • RuSa's definitely going on its way to canonship, if it hasn't already. It's one-sided practically. Ruby has to state his side, though.

Yellow definitely has a crush on Red (you can see the hints from SPACE). Red might return the favor if he gets out of his blockhead stage.

I dunno about Blue. She doesn't seem to be the type to settle down with one man (whether it be Red, Green, Silver, or Yellow), she strikes me more as a free spirit. I just find her very flirty in general. If the writers are going with popularity, she might end up with Green.

Silver might have a crush on Blue, or just has a sibling complex. I think Blue only sees him as a cute little bro.

And on the Johto kids bit, I'll just be lazy and point to manhattan's post about them. I'll just be repeating her words.

I get System of a Down music going on in my head for some reason. Metal =/= 'mon manga. O^O;;

I'm kinda like you about shippings, (nothing like a good helping of crack to keep spirits high. )

the likely hood of Red noticing girls back is probably low, (but what's weird is that in the RBG arc, Blue basically seduced money out of him, but i'm not sure if it was because he was interested in Blue, or if he was just stupid.)

Also, lol Metal music. xD;

I adoooore good, civil pairing discussion, I could do it ALL DAY and it can be the only thing I do.

I think the reason I like Gold/Silver and Red/Green is the kind of mutual understanding that goes on between them. They really do get one another, the battle strategies, the other person's character, etc. Which is something I haven't seen outside of maybe Ruby/Sapphire. Gold is actually very perceptive and his intuitions are good (maybe the reason I find him much more interesting than Red, Gold being my second favorite SP boy after Ruby), those kind of perceptions he most often used when dealing with Silver. Despite them fighting all the time, he really understands Silver and genuinely cares for him. And Silver knows Gold trusts him. I won't say it's lurve or anything like that, but it's a very deep bond they share and I feel Gold just doesn't share that to the same extent with Crystal (even though I'm pretty sure creators are pairing them up, but it really dims in comparison with Gold and Silver, so maybe that's the reason G/S is much more popular in Japan than G/C). Silver/Crystal would have piqued my interest IF they had any worthy interaction, which...sad to say they have not. I'm still much more of a het person than yaoi, though, and I'll like a good het ship for Silver too. Although in the face of the hints at G/S I can't deny a good yaoi pairing X3

Ooooh I was listening to the new OP for FMA:Brotherhood, Period by Chemistry, and the song really strikes me as fitting for the HGSS arc, especially this line in the lyrics:

Kokoro wo tsunagu tsuyoi kizuna wa, keshite hodoke wa shinai sa

The bond that holds our hearts together will never be broken

And I also love the generally upbeat tone of the song. :3
    O: *Longpostislong* But I read it all.

O: you have an interesting take on PokeSpecial shippings.

=w=

Anything wrong with one word...? o3o
    I'm one of few words... Besides, everything I would say has already been said:
    -Red will could end up with Yellow;
    -Blue and Green seems most likely;
    -Ruby and Sapphire is practically already is set in stone;
    -Gold and Crystal, we'll see...

As for the others, I've got nothing...

There, better?
    I think she meant not to do a one liner, but *shrug*

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
  • O: *Longpostislong* But I read it all.

O: you have an interesting take on PokeSpecial shippings.

Yeah I guess XD I can go on and on about it. Ruby/Sapphire is the one I don't really need to talk about because, dude, everyone can see it even if they're blind. Other pairings are interesting because a lot of the times, while the canon intention for a pairing is there, more attention is giving to another. Perhaps it's Kusaka's own way to satisfy all the shippers, who knows. But I know that man loves SpecialShipping, even though I don't lol. He plasters it all over the place.

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
  • Okay, I should fill you all in this, I just started to read the manga since last week and I must say, it's ADDICTING which is fine to me xD Another note is that I'm in the G/S/C arc where the chapter is about Gold fighting Silver in the Bellsprout Tower :)

Oh-oh, another thing is Gold is the smex lol, no wonder he has a huge fangirl base :P But I guess all PokeSpe's characters have a huge fanbase since it's a successful manga~♫

P/S: I don't mind spoilers, just discuss on until then, I'll reserve any discussion about the future plots and such ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Val! It's a long time you've been here, welcome back :D

Oh, and Shadow Chaos: you shouldn't be annoyed, it's just in the rules of the club that there shouldn't be any one-liners... and since Val is a co-owner she had the right to say it, right? :3

@ Lily: Welcome to the club! Favourite character is Gold, then? Well, all the good stuff is just starting for him! ;D And yes, Pokespé is so addictive sometimes it should be illegal O.o

@ Daigo: I agree with you, I could go on and on about shippings! :D It's kind of refreshing, too, that it all stays so civil here, haha.
    I am completely on your side when it comes to Gold/Silver. They have a much stronger bonding than Gold/Crystal (not to mention the chemistry is better.) But, seems like it's undeniably that Mangaquest is coming true, and I don't really mind. I mean, it's a pairing I'm really ok with; just don't ship it in the way I ship Preciousmetal.
    Don't see eye to eye with you when it comes to Green/Red though :p Well, couldn't deny the mutual understanding they have... I do love those scenes between them, where you can see the friendship they have built; but that's just it imo, friendship. :3 To be honest, Mangapallet is the only shipping in the manga that I really dislike. Kinda makes me... egh. ;; Well, and Lucky perhaps. But I find that one slightly more bearable. :D

Oh, and did I mention that it makes me happy that most people seem to think Blue and Green will end up together? Well, it does! <3

Edit: Lol, Muse would be perfect for any grand fighting-scene, because their music is so epic. In the literal sense of the word. ;D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I think Knights of cydonia would be a great choice :D. I also like Resistance for the one or other fight too though .

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
  • @Snoaz:

Hee, I'm glad you agree with me on the G/S part. It's ok if you don't ship Red/Green, I really don't think it will happen at all because Kusaka loves his Specialshipping too much, and the only other logical conclusion that comes from it is Oldrival. Though sometimes I just like seeing Red and Green together, Red isn't really used to the whole girls liking him business and Green is still too aloof for women, I guess. *Shrug* They're really just more comfortable around each other. Yet again that could be friendship, trust, etc, and doesn't necessarily imply anything romantic.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I think she meant not to do a one liner, but *shrug*

Oh, and Shadow Chaos: you shouldn't be annoyed, it's just in the rules of the club that there shouldn't be any one-liners... and since Val is a co-owner she had the right to say it, right? :3

I see. No one liners...

Nah, don't worry, I wasn't annoyed, and it's not easy to annoy me.
    Very well, I'll keep that in mind for future topics.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I think Knights of cydonia would be a great choice :D. I also like Resistance for the one or other fight too though .

Yeah, Resistance is good.I like playing Resistance when i play my Assassin's Creed game, on the last level where it's 1 vs. 100s.And when you challenge Teams Aqua and Magma, or Galactic, in Emerald and Platinum.

Yeah, Muse are just epic, even more epic than, well, anything

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Okay, okay, so we've heard about what pairings you think WILL win...What about the flip side? Do you have any favorite pairings that you don't think will win? (Bonus question: If so, why do you like that ship anyways?)

The things I think about in my sleepy times. =w= Now that I think about the list I made, a lot of my favorite pairings didn't even make it. :U Cept RuSa, but that's different.

I really do like Red/Misty, but like I said, with the creators so painfully obviously going down the path to Specialshipping, it seems like poor Misty has been long forgotten since the GSC arc. I probably liked this ship mostly because I love regular PokeShipping (WHY, ANIME, WHY? ;A; I'VE WAITED TWELVE YEARS AND STILL! NOTHING!), but hey, it was cute back in the day, since Misty so obviously had the hots for Red (that flower, nnngh). But then she got pushed out of the way for Yellow, and hasn't appeared since then, really. ;w; Sadness.

And on the flip-side, I really love Lance/Yellow too, but it shares the same problem with Red/Misty. And come on, this ship is HOT. I just love Lance, and really, Yellow was the only one who caused him a challenge. I can see him loving/hating her for that. And I just want Yellow to show him how to not hate people for the bad things they do~ Both children of Viridian, it's nice. I dunno, I just really like the contrast of the two, and the idea of Lance having a soft, gentle spot for Yellow, wanting to protect her from anything... *mind drifts off into a fangirl tangent*

And then there's SiruBuru. ;w; I know SiruBuru wont win, I just know that. ;A; But it's so cuuuute! Silver so obviously cares about Blue so much. Some may say it's just brotherly love, but I like to think it's more. I mean, following her into the forest just to try to protect her, buying her a new outfit and saying she'd look gorgeous in it, blushing at the mask thing, getting pissed at Gold (and even Green?) happiness for her finding her parents...It's just so touching to me. He's so caring and watchful over her! I like to think that it started out as a brother kind of love, but he slowly realized it was more. But Blue still only views it as sibling love.... ;w; (even though there was that cute blush for the clothes) Plus, I love Silver. I really do think if Blue stopped viewing Silver as a little brother it could work. But, since there's no sign of that happening anytime soon... ;w; But I wont give up! I can always dream! And if not that, I have fanfic and fanart...but why is OldRival such a more popular ship... ;A; (because people like drama and not fluff, Baa, duh) *sobs in hands*

I have a small like for Emerald/Crystal, but I like it one-sided, so it's s'all good. =w=b

And then I like Pearl/Platinum, but since that one is in shipping limbo...I don't know, I just like it so much more than Dia/Plat, even if Dia has the crush...but I'm sure Pearl likes Platinum just as much as Dia, but like I said before, he's just much more tsundere about it. I don't even think he realizes his feelings...but he does have a one-track mind. =w= Even though she annoyed him in the beginning, he's always adamant about helping her out, with training and such, and even though he yells at her sometimes, it's always because he wants what's best for her (like in the Game Corner). And ever since he learned about her true identity, he's so determined to protect her with everything. And I like that. <3 Come on, him rescuing her on the bike was so awesome. <3 I think Pearl would tickle her mind more than Dia, not that I'm saying Dia isn't smart, but Pearl is so prone to bickering, they could fight about intellectual things. XD Dia turns into more like a cute, agreeable puppy in my mind.

Am I the only one who likes Dia/Mars, though...? I like those evil reform pairings sometimes, it seems.

Hot damn, that was long. .-. I think a lot about pairings, especially my favorites. =w=

Oh, yaoi pairings don't really make it on my list of favorites. I mean, I don't actually like that many Pokemon yaoi pairings in general (even though I have said that I have a small like for Green/Red, not gonna lie), but I think yaoi pairings and Pokemon for me is more of a fangirl thing and not an actual chemistry thing. They're more like bros than lovers, all PokeSpe yaoi pairings to me. =w= But, regardless, I don't think any yaoi pairing will make it in PokeSpe (even though I totes think Steven has the hots for Wallace, but again, onesided. Because I like Wallace/Winona, and that's TOTALLY canon. =w= Or was. But possibly could be again, echoing RuSa.)

Last edited:

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
  • @Baa:

Ahhhh I know right! I really like Lance/Yellow actually, because Lance's personality in the manga has an edge (instead of game where he's just a pervert lolicon). So I support Yellow and Lance :3 Red and Misty don't interest me as much because their personalities aren't my type. Red is brave but he's slightly dim too, I would have preferred him with someone fiery like Green or Gold. :DDDD (YES ME AND MY YAOI SHIPS)

For the question myself...uhmmm, there obviously will be a lot of pairings that aren't going to become canon because...only a few will. My one true love, RuSa, is already as canon as can be. :P And Pearl/Platinum still has hope, I mean, she's with his daddy now making a good impression Lololololollllol.

Hmm, my yaoi ships may not make it. Oh well, I don't really dislike ships in PokeSpe, only fans if they're very insistent on their ship happening even when it's not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back