• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • If I didn't have such a great art block and had to work, I might have actually drawn something for you Yellow.

...Mayve I could make a paper child instead... yeah... I think I'll do that....

in the meantime, here have this picture that involves Yellow...and lance....and lance...again... ((Be quiet, manga!Lance meeting anime!Lance humors my funny bone.))

Spoiler:

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
  • ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELLOW~

List the thirteen Dex Holders in range from favourite to least favourite.
    1. Ruby (AWESOME! FANTASTIC! AAAAAAAH *Hug, Kiss, Faint*)
    2. Yellow (my love xD)
    3. Silver (oh oh! Who's that girl? *laugh*)
    4. Gold (yeah yeah! Come with me, play Billard ok? Or Play game?)
    5. Blue (Trick or treat)
    6. Green ( Blebleu!)
    7. Sapphire (Look like me, i mean about character: Tomboy, Naughty)
    8. Red ( Are you idiot? Why're you not see yellow is...)
    9. Platina (Just beauty)
    10. Crystal ( *kick pokeball to her*)
    11. Emerald (Oh! So small, so short)
    12. Diamond (You same to me about food)
    13. Pearl (I don't like you teheheheh!)
    Spoiler:

Here my art :P
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.Awesome.

But for some reason I think manga Lance has blonde hair....

Happy Birthday Yellow!!!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Ahh, I haven't logged in in like.. a month.. ToT
    I'm sorry. > <

At any rate...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELLOW!!!!!

And I seriously can't believe... this hasn't been posted yet? Or maybe it has, and I didn't read close enough... If everyone knows already, I'm sorry for being repetitive.

https://pokespeanime.forumotion.com/forum.htm

They're thinking about making a fan anime!! I nearly died when I found out. 8D I'm thinking about trying out for sketch artist.. so hard to follow Mato's style though! > < It was recently mentioned on DA, so I thought it was pretty recent, but it looks like the site has been around for a while already, so... uhm, everyone probably does know already.

List the thirteen Dex Holders in range from favourite to least favourite.
    1. Silver (of course! XD)
    2. Gold
    3. Yellow
    4. Green
    5. Red
    6. Crystal
    7. Blue
    8. Ruby
    9. Sapphire
    10. Diamond (hes so cute and funny!! X3)
    11. Platinum
    12. Pearl
    13. Emerald (not that I don't like him...)
    It was harder to rank them than expected. There's not a lot of decrease in the amount I like them from the top to the bottom, though... XD

One page of dojinshi this time~ Sorry I haven't gotten much done lately, but I've been busy with my DA account... (I'm NanamiSonezaki, btw ;D) and until I get my sketches in I might have to put it on hold for a little.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I am interested to see how far this fanime will go. I'm sure a lot of people have waited for one for some time, so the expectations are bound to be high. |D;

Good luck!

Also, I come back bringing another serious discussion picture....

Spoiler:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    [...]
    Spoiler:

Here my art :P
    Spoiler:

Nice pics. I like the Red and Yellow ones. Especially the one where Yellow draws Gold. 8D
    Also, very nice art. =D

[...] I seriously can't believe... this hasn't been posted yet? Or maybe it has, and I didn't read close enough... If everyone knows already, I'm sorry for being repetitive.

https://pokespeanime.forumotion.com/forum.htm

They're thinking about making a fan anime!! I nearly died when I found out. 8D I'm thinking about trying out for sketch artist.. so hard to follow Mato's style though! > < It was recently mentioned on DA, so I thought it was pretty recent, but it looks like the site has been around for a while already, so... uhm, everyone probably does know already.

[...]

One page of dojinshi this time~ Sorry I haven't gotten much done lately, but I've been busy with my DA account... (I'm NanamiSonezaki, btw ;D) and until I get my sketches in I might have to put it on hold for a little.

Oh? I wasn't aware of such a case. Interesting. I am intrigued.
    And also, yay for more dojin pages. 8D

[...] in the meantime, here have this picture that involves Yellow...and lance....and lance...again... ((Be quiet, manga!Lance meeting anime!Lance humors my funny bone.))

Spoiler:

[...] I come back bringing another serious discussion picture....

Spoiler:

XD Both those pics are hysterical.

ChibiWish

芸術家の心~
    Years
  • (sorry I've been gone for like forever)

I know I missed Yellow's birthday but here is a quick doodle I did for it.

Spoiler:

SORRY IF IT BLINDS YOU WITH ITS CRAPPYNESS.
    I DID IT IN FIVE MINUTES.

Years
  • ☆ Happy birthday, Yellow~! ☆

I sketched Yellow today in honor of her birthday. = 3 =; It's more or less made of phail (especially compared to other pictures) but I shall post it for the lulz.
    Spoiler:

@Kaulitz: I had no idea people were making a fan anime for PokeSpe.That's definitely intriguing... But is it even legal?! o__o;

@Chibi:
    Such adorable fanart! <3 Red!Chu x Yellow!Chu, d'aaaaw. And that only took ya five minutes? I can't draw something that awesome in a year day. 8D;

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • @Kaulitz: I had no idea people were making a fan anime for PokeSpe.That's definitely intriguing... But is it even legal?! o__o;

I believe something like this is fallen under the "doujinshi" sort of category. There have been some fanime's that go about here and there... Few are actually successful, but the ones that are, are usually allowed to stay.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    [...]@Kaulitz: I had no idea people were making a fan anime for PokeSpe.That's definitely intriguing... But is it even legal?! o__o;[...]

I don't think there should be any problem.
    It shouldn't be illegal as long as they aren't making money of it or selling it...

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Found someone on mangafox willing to translate more doujinshi. Yays!

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Wish someone'd find someone on mangafox who'd upload more of the proper manga onto mangafox....

....if you find him, you're a genius

EDIT:Also, my sig,avatar and profile pic aren't kinda "copyrighted", or done by someone on here who doesn't want me to use them are they?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    As far as I know, you're safe with having Animeish!PokeSpe images as your avatar and signature. I have one on one of my Alt accounts.

But while we're on the subject of Animeish images... (spoiler because it's HGSS)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nice picture. I don't like how Explotaro looks on there though.

https://images.google.co.uk/images?...ish!PokeSpe&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

lol, like most pokespecial-related image searches on google, pokecommunity is the link most of them goes to.

Some random images I found.....

Spoiler:

Yeah...too many to post...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I find it funny how the first two there are two of the images I linked a while back.

I think back a while ago I was uploading all the animeish PokeSpe pictures to my Photobucket. I should get back to doing that *has a whole folder full of the animeish images*

But for the time being, I think we need a topic. *has one, but doesn't know if there are many people here who would acknowledge it. XD;*

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have a topic:

Why do you think everyone outside of Japan is hated bye nintendo, etc??

I mean, particularly in Europe, we never get any events!(GAME only has about 10 stores, and, of course, the area of UK i'm in was totally ignored).Pokespecial has to be translated, as they won't release it directly.

Is it to do with WWII??

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Found someone on mangafox willing to translate more doujinshi. Yays!

Hope you enjoy!

owo awesome. it's that comic~
    owo Can't wait to see it translated.

As far as I know, you're safe with having Animeish!PokeSpe images as your avatar and signature. I have one on one of my Alt accounts.

But while we're on the subject of Animeish images... (spoiler because it's HGSS)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Nice picture. I don't like how Explotaro looks on there though.

https://images.google.co.uk/images?...ish!PokeSpe&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

lol, like most pokespecial-related image searches on google, pokecommunity is the link most of them goes to.

Some random images I found.....

Spoiler:

Yeah...too many to post...
    Wow. good find Amore.
    I've seen alot of those pictures already, but I haven't seen a few of those before.
    (though I can see some OCs on some of the pics)

Although there is one thing.... *points down*
    I have a topic:

Why do you think everyone outside of Japan is hated bye nintendo, etc??

I mean, particularly in Europe, we never get any events!(GAME only has about 10 stores, and, of course, the area of UK i'm in was totally ignored).Pokespecial has to be translated, as they won't release it directly.

Is it to do with WWII??
    ....this isn't really an on-topic thing to ask here Amore.
    It can be misread, and it doesn't sound pokespecial related at all.
    (it might be a good question to ask in general, but it is not manga specific)
    Please don't go off topic.

..I am out of topic ideas, the only question I have for you guys is what we should do for the club this month, You know, like a pokespe related contest or something. This is just an idea.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmmmm....I have an idea.......

Get someone with good ideas!!!

And yeah, it wasn't on-topic, just there was no topic.....

Seriously.....

Person who thinks up with best ship wins!!!(i.e. something random that's not,well,seen around).

Mine would be Prof. Elm x Prof. Oak

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hmmmm....I have an idea.......

Get someone with good ideas!!!

And yeah, it wasn't on-topic, just there was no topic.....

Seriously.....

Person who thinks up with best ship wins!!!(i.e. something random that's not,well,seen around).

Mine would be Prof. Elm x Prof. Oak

.....being disrespectful isn't on topic either.:T
    Also, having no topic gives you no excuse to post spam.
    (you have some strikes against you now.. )

/co-owner post

-Making a shipping contest

Any other ideas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back