• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • lol, you definitely would if you saw her working for Oak. *shot by all Crys fans*

Now I wanna see what she's doing. I guess this arc looks like they're all split up like they were in the GSC arc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRYSTAL! :D

I really wish I could talk with you guys about the HGSS news, that arc should be amazing... but since reading spoilers is a no-go, I'll leave it at this.

(By the way. Total approval of Gold in Aipom suit. Weirdly he manages to look completely adorable <3)

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRYSTAL! :D

I really wish I could talk with you guys about the HGSS news, that arc should be amazing... but since reading spoilers is a no-go, I'll leave it at this.

(By the way. Total approval of Gold in Aipom suit. Weirdly he manages to look completely adorable <3)

owob I approve~

Happy Birthday indeed Crystal~

;w; Have an awesome birthday~

;w; you guys can start a topic if you want or something~

For now, I'll just leave some spoilers.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • They had a third volume too? I only have the first two..
    Yep, they had. But it was hard to get, and still is. I guess that nobody here was really interested in reading PokeSpe. To much different form the anime. ==; Someone might have a WTF-moment when you read a Pokemon manga and the main character is called Ash, but has not at all the same character or pokemon like the Ash you know from watching the anime... Like I had had when I read PokeSpe for the first time. >>;

Spoiler:

Ah,~ Happy b-day Crystal... <3
    *totally can not remember all the characters b-days, exempt Silvers, ORZ*

EDIT: Old but awesome topic.~

What kind of presents will the other PokeSpe characters give Crystal for her birthday?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gold'll give her something really immature and insensitive.
    I don't know what though.

Silver'd, I dunno....reveal his undying love for her (but it'd be a joke, just to make Blue jealous).

Blue'd give her a voucher to go shopping (with that outfit, she needs it aswell).

Red'd challenge her to a battle.

Green'd tell her to train her pokemon better.

Yellow'd uhh...do something deep and spiritual.

Ruby'd sew her a new outfit.

Sapphire'd...uhh.... dunno.....eat her? I don't know much about Sapphire.

Emerald'd either propose to her, or ask to be adopted (I'm not sure what sort of love he has for her).

Diamond,Pearl and Platina don't know her...

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I'd love to join this group.
    I don't like at all the change of Crys's clothes, before it was cool but now it's wierd.
    Is there a way to get translations of it that aren't by viz, you know like directly form the japanese versions' context in english.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Crystal! Hope Gold showers you with....I dunno...hey where is Clover Cat? She'd be more creative than I am about this kind of stuff. :P

Spoiler:

Years
  • Happy Birthday, Crys~!

Wao, I haven't been here in... over 9000 years. D: Does anyone remember me? ...No?
    Spoiler:

I don't have anything else to say, so... Yay for Crys fanart? =w=; Or at least, fanart that has to do with Crys...
    Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Wonder when the manga will finish with the DPPtHGSS Arcs they have to do BW now if they don't catch up soon they will have to do the DPPtHGSSBW arcs simultaneously... wow they really need to wrap all three generation 4 arcs and pronto before Pokemon Gray or Magmaruby and Aquasapphire come out at least and begin the BW arcs, . Poll: how many of you like the idea of having characters called Black and White, Black will be the boy and White will be female and be the second female to be named after the second version after Sapphire.

Happy Birthday, Crys~!

Wao, I haven't been here in... over 9000 years. D: Does anyone remember me? ...No?
    Spoiler:

I don't have anything else to say, so... Yay for Crys fanart? =w=; Or at least, fanart that has to do with Crys...
    Spoiler:

why does Magenium look happy in that last picture but Kris looks shocked...

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've just had a though....

Spoiler:

And sorry to any Yellow fans, I just don't believe she was strong enough to defeat Lance. She's strong enough for Rockets (what she did in Fr/Lg arc was cool).

Years
  • Oh.Sorry. It didn't matter, it's just irritating if people are going to do it all the time.

Anyone who can't take jokes, and the odd bit of un-grammatical/senseless posts, shouldn't be on the internet.

I mean, have you seen the Strategies and Movesets conversations? They're the "serious" battlers, and they hardly ever make sense!:P

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Well, I actually AM a co-owner. And I say you can, of course, join. But please read the rules of this club that are located in the first post of this thread before making a post, yes? ==;
    Spamming and off-topic posts like that last few here are not allowed. Please put at least something PokeSpe related into your replies here.
    It is not that hard to stay on-topic, right? <3
    Rant about your favorite shipping, character, Volume or story-line. You can answer the current topic or just bring up a new one. Starting a PokeSpe related discussion is also no problem, or just joining in a discussion or fangirl/boy rant that is already going on...
    We also love fanart or fanfiction suggestions.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back