• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
Years
  • FANARTS?!!!
    how do you post them?
    Can anyone give me a step-by-step? because I seem to be useless with computers...
    What link?!
    What? photobucket?
    say WHAT?!!!!
    TT TT sorrryyy
    T^T

Years
  • hi, how's everyone doing?
    I've been having exams lately so I've been off the forums more
    there seem to be a lot of new members/returning old members recently

Right.....

Fanarts....I take it they're just what you like, not necessarily yours?

Coz in that case, see my attachments.

I also have stuff in my albums:

Spoiler:

I found a site with hundreds in a thread once...

And I have an awesome Gold theme I won't let anyone have coz I'm cool like that :P

So number 8 and 9 favourites are my avatar and sigpic, incase anyone wonders

oh, if you still have the link can you give it to me? I'm always seeing these colored pictures of what appear to be scenes from the manga, but I don't know where people got them or who drew them
    and how come hot-linking isn't allowed? is it bad for the server or something?

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Chamo: Bitter because in rl, well, stuff happens. Stuff I don't like

Put it in perspective: My happiest moment of 2010 was when I found out Gordon Brown had quit, so David Cameron was Prime Minister.

I may draw a Ruby fanart sometime, probably in a couple of weeks. So look for fail xD

According to his Bulbapedia entry, which lists Ruby's age "as of the ninth chapter", Ruby and Sapphire will be in Hg/Ss Arcs?

Likey? or no likey?

Personally : Likey v.much

@MelodyofSadness: Find a picture, right-click, select "copy image url", then on here, go for the icon next to the hyperlink one (looks like a crappy postcard with a mountain on), then paste into the pop-up that appears, and click ok. Then send your post.

At least that's how I do it on Google Chrome.

@Rilence: Where do you live? I'm jealous of anybody owning a copy, let alone that many! *wishes to be Japanese*

@System! : Darn you and your epic fan-arts!!!

Last edited:

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    -x-
    Oh tnx for the tip^.^
    Now how do you put the spoiler thing in it? Ahhh am so confused|:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Flare Riqueza said:
    Put it in perspective: My happiest moment of 2010 was when I found out Gordon Brown had quit, so David Cameron was Prime Minister.

lol, I share your happiness. XP

According to his Bulbapedia entry, which lists Ruby's age "as of the ninth chapter", Ruby and Sapphire will be in Hg/Ss Arcs?

Well they'd be in the mid-teens. But we're not seeing them in the HGSS arc. lol, probably when the new generation arc is happening and there's a "renunion" arc somewhere again...

And it has to be in capitals.

It doesn't have to be in capital letters. Doesn't matter.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Congratulations, Snoaz!
    I know you're not leaving right now, but have a fun time at Mexico, chamo! Which state are you going to?

@MelodyOfSadness: haha, thanks. Your reply was pretty awesome, too.
    It has been an extremely long time since I gave cracky answers. I feel so elated. I missed the topics where everyone participated.

@justmaae: To post fanart, you can get a photobucket account. You can store a lot of pictures, and they provide image tags so there's no real hassle to uploading pics!

Post the ten best pictures out of your favorite PokeSpe fanarts!
    Um, am I able to post a little more? I want to give the collection a slight kickstart.
    lolkogabias
    Spoiler:

*archiving* thanks system.

...I should re-arrange the folders....

nice fan art now here is a mission for the baby members bring me every fan art of red you have SO THOSE THE KING COMMAND.
    Spoiler:
    nice theme Bre like the hold Red is awesome even when he is being emo for 2 seconds and have a nice trip Chamo i have to work -_- in the summer
    lmao.
    Don't worry, there'll be plenty of Red fan art. ^^

thanks~

Boy!
    So many die hard fans here!
    I've been one for a LONG, LONG time.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

^ Is this enough proofs to join? XD
    HOLY TAMALE! D:

That's alot of manga.
    (and yes, you may join)

;w; can I go to your house and steal them read them?

@Chamo: Bitter because in rl, well, stuff happens. Stuff I don't like

I may draw a Ruby fanart sometime, probably in a couple of weeks. So look for fail xD

Likey? or no likey?

Personally : Likey v.much

@MelodyofSadness: Find a picture, right-click, select "copy image url", then on here, go for the icon next to the hyperlink one (looks like a crappy postcard with a mountain on), then paste into the pop-up that appears, and click ok. Then send your post.

@Rilence: Where do you live? I'm jealous of anybody owning a copy, let alone that many! *wishes to be Japanese*

@System! : Darn you and your epic fan-arts!!!

Meeep. Please do not speak of politics in this club. oo;;;;

Well, at the end of the R/S arc, Ruby is 11, and I'm guessing that during the Emerald arc, he is 12, so...
    by HG/SS, he should be 15. (ish)

Keep it coming with the fan art peoples~

Years
  • *archiving* thanks system.

...I should re-arrange the folders....

lmao.
    Don't worry, there'll be plenty of Red fan art. ^^

thanks~

HOLY TAMALE! D:

That's alot of manga.
    (and yes, you may join)

;w; can I go to your house and steal them read them?

Meeep. Please do not speak of politics in this club. oo;;;;

Well, at the end of the R/S arc, Ruby is 11, and I'm guessing that during the Emerald arc, he is 12, so...
    by HG/SS, he should be 15. (ish)

Keep it coming with the fan art peoples~

Wow....I'm roughly the same age as a PokeSpec character.....:D

Sorry for talking bout Politics. I don't think I've started an argument.

Although....do they have politicians and governments in the pokemon world? Or are they all happy? :P

I get the feeling that dude with the funny hair in the R/S Arc is pretty much the prime minister/president of Hoenn - although the gym leaders, or RuSa could overthrow him easily. Or the Elite Four. Or Wally.

But there's no evidence of anybody in charge in Kanto,Johto or Sinnoh, is there?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

• Wow....I'm roughly the same age as a PokeSpec character.....:D

Sorry for talking bout Politics. I don't think I've started an argument.

Although....do they have politicians and governments in the pokemon world? Or are they all happy? :P

I get the feeling that dude with the funny hair in the R/S Arc is pretty much the prime minister/president of Hoenn - although the gym leaders, or RuSa could overthrow him easily. Or the Elite Four. Or Wally.

But there's no evidence of anybody in charge in Kanto,Johto or Sinnoh, is there?

Well, I guess if there was a form of government, the Pokemon Association would definitely count as one. Although, I don't think he has any power of the region itself; just the people involved in the association: gym leaders, Elite Four, and the Champion.

Oh, and they did show the director for the Kanto/Johto Pokemon Association in the G/S/C arc.

It mentions that there is one for Sinnoh, but I don't remember where...

Years
  • ...Why is it that I hardly recognize anyone here anymoar? ;A;

Post the ten best pictures out of your favorite PokeSpe fanarts!

This was kinda hard to decide... But these are my top ten favorites for the moment.
    =w= I may have posted some of these before, but whatevar.
    Spoiler:

-runs off to read the last couple pages-

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Sometimes the websites that host the images don't like hotlinking, so I find it easier to use a photobucket account. But that's just me.

Oh, I forgot to share these pics:

Spoiler:

Sorry, there's so much cool art to share...I hope I didn't steal anyone's ideas. Well, shoot, I could've just PM'd Chamo. Gawd, I suck at reading.

Last edited:

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years

• @MelodyofSadness: Find a picture, right-click, select "copy image url", then on here, go for the icon next to the hyperlink one (looks like a crappy postcard with a mountain on), then paste into the pop-up that appears, and click ok. Then send your post.

AHHH
    yay! Thank you
    So now, I will proceed to post fanarts

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I tried one, and it worked, and...
    0^0...it's not working anymore???? it has a....ripped paper icon...TT TT why?

@System
    OMFG THAT'S SO COOOOOOOOL
    WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE? I MUST KNOW
    The idea was so great!!! Change their genders...someone MUST write something on that. SHOULD I?????

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    Hello :P Stupid school is keeping me from posting >.> Anyway, thanks Chamo-Chan for answering my question! Wow Rilence O.O Your lucky to have that much pokespe manga :D I might post some fan art later.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • YES I KNEW SOMEONE HAD THAT FANART RED WITH LAVI'S HAMMER FROM D-GRAY MAN.Green and Blue look good too i had a cuter gender blender were Red had really long hair when he was 11 and nice hips and legs when he was 16 -drools-nice legs

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • chamo-chan said:
    It mentions that there is one for Sinnoh, but I don't remember where...

Let's see how much poofy hair he has. I mean Hoenn's was...ridiculous...

Too much fanart....@_@

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
  • Are you wonder about couple crystalxruby?
    I had had view 1 fic this couple.
    And I like it. I will draw them later.
    But now I'll study for the final exam is coming.

Years
  • wow so much great fanart, makes me want to go look for some as well xD

on a more manga-related note, what's the difference between Chuang Yi and Viz Media translations?
    I'm told that Viz media re-released volumes so that they have the original format of the Japanese manga
    but I think most of the translated scans that are available are from Chuang Yi right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back