• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Kyoki

Manga Freak
Years
  • Well, I ordered them from Grimsg (member on these forums). She can get you all other Pokemon Special volumes and any other Pokemon series (such as Electric Adventures Of Pikachu or Magical Pokemon Journey), or non-Pokemon series (such as Kingdom Hearts). She's very reliable.

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • Hey, I'm still here. So, does anyone know if they're ever gonna come out with a Battle Frontier or Fr/Lg manga? I wish it would.

Years
  • Well, the club's been here ever since forever (from the start of new PC) and unless we have really dedicated members who would post everyday here...then it won't go active like before... >>

Years
  • I'm not sure... but what you can do is that you and I have this club stay up for a while, and then recruit more members. So what do you say?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    For the sake of the club, I'll try to bring up something to discuss...

This is taken from Netkun and now we know that Ruby's Feebass, Mimi, has finally evolved into a Milotic. Also, it seems that the arc is finally drawing into an end. I'd like to see how the battle would go.

johnlai007

AKA J
    Years
  • What I really care about now is that pokemon special 18 isn't out in Taiwan yet, and I've been waiting since May!! Anyways, what's that 3 that someone shouted all about?
    And I bet that the RSE saga could of ended earlier if Diamond/Pearl didn't come out so late. And after the RSE I hope they put the FRLG/E manga on the books.

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • Can't wait for the end of the R/S/E saga, it's getting really good now (wonder if Norman and Steve actually died).

Well, to answer your questions, Ruby was hurt while fighting the legendaries and the team leaders (I think), and Rayquaza left after calming down the two legendaries (but I guess this chapter has no better name for it, and is just continuing on from what happened before, I think).

Also, Pokemon Ranger is cool (almost finished with the game), and the two new legendaries for D/P are really cool looking (they look more vicious than most Pokemon).

johnlai007

AKA J
    Years
  • WHOA! Back up. You say Steven and Norman DIED? Don't gimme any more spoilers! I just got the translated 18 yesterday!!!! I also went to pokepark yesterday (I live in Taiwan)and it was boring. But I got 2 Celebis!!(There names are Japanese and I can't nickname them O_o)I'm gonna get a Mew soon!

Back