• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    It was lucky Aero was there to break Red's fall, "THUD!!" Red landed on the right wing on his Pokemon on his back, "Ohhhh....." Red groaned, he wasn't this reckless usually but maybe it was the lack of adventure he had since Battle Frontier made him forget all the precautions he should take. Red got his Poke-Ball out and returned Aero back into there. "Well time to start walking."

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    (Note: when ever I put * when a someone is talking it is a translation)
    "Wait! Master Peter is being chased by a giant BOULDER! Oh how he should have listened to me when I said don't take ancient artifacts that are seemingly left out in the open. Ah, nevermind.", Pidgeot thought to itself as it flew up to the top of the ship.
    "HEY! I NEED A DANCER!", she screamed as she raised her wings into the air.
    A Gardevoir appeared. "You requested me."
    "My master is running from a boulder."
    "It seems that karma is finally catching up with him."
    "Can you help him. He's not really that bad when you get to know him."
    "*sigh*Yes. I guess so."

Meanwhile in Navel Rock Forest...
    "Tortera!",Peter screamed as he saw the boulder come thundering towards his pokemon(which was stuck in some mud). Suddenly, the boulder fell into a large hole (that Peter swore wasn't there before) and Tortera got unstuck.
    "Aww man, that was like Indiana Jones or something, huh Tortera?
    "*I guess. Ugh, do you have anymore roast Magikarp?"
    "No, Umbreon ate the last of it."
    Tortera then gave Umbreon a look of I-so-want-to-kill-you-right-now and then said,"*We should get back to the camp. I'm feeling really tired."
    "*And this is coming from the guy who slept all day while we set up camp and actually worked!", Zoroark said.
    "*Well sor-ry!"
    "Guys, settle down. Lets go back to the camp.", Peter said. The Pokemon nodded in agrement.

Back with Pidgeot...
    Pidgeot was thinking of how to get the attention of the girl and... other people but how. Then she remembered. That girl can talk to Pokemon. (Just like Master Peter!) She also realized something: the sun was setting, she needed a place to rest. She was definatley going to have to find that girl. So she raced back the (now broken) window where she had met the girl at before(and still was), swooped into the room, and screeched,"I need some help here!"

Team:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Items: 5000PD(PokeDollars),Max revive, (broken) PokeGear, Ultra Balls (x20), a potion, the Blue Shard, the Silver Bell

Last edited:

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    They then saw the pidgeot fly through. "I-it must be tired from the cold weather outside... it's starting to calm down the further we travel..." Pearl said. Platinum smiled as she saw Diamond and Pearl about to perform their manzai... before they started Diamond quickly munched on the rice ball... Pearl grunted at the girl... who does this girl think she is...?

Manzai

Dia and Pearl: "Speaking of Pokemon..."
    Pearl: "Hey Dia you know about how pokemon attack using different moves?"
    Dia: "You don't say..."
    Pearl: "Like Solar beam, Avalanche, Rock Climb..."
    Dia: "Rock Slide, Rocky Road, Chocolate pudding, cookie dough..."
    **SMACK**
    Pearl: "THOSE ARENT ATTACKS YOU BAKA!!

Diamond rubbed his cheek. "So how was that? We are just sort of getting warmed up!" They then heard a giggle... Pearl turned all the way around to Platinum. "AHA!!" Platinum had no expression. "You laughed didn't you?" Pearl asked with a suspicious face... "No I didn't..." Pearl slapped his face. "I know Im not hearing things..." Platinum then looked at him. "Yes you are..."

OOC: Sorta like this scene XD

https://static.otakuworks.net/viewer/Pokemon_Adventures/Pokemon_Adventures_30_DP/pg026.jpg

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Items: bag, pokeballs, bike, pokedex ver. 4 , battle diary, town map, poketch

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "Hehe, that was me, you guys really are funny!" Hozumi said, giggling a bit more... "I can do some stuff,too, if you would like to see my work, but its mostly related to music... I also can act like a maid, because I used to help out at a Maid Latte, but that's history."
    Her face turned red. "Oh my! I just told you where I used to work! This is embarassing. Let's get to lunch then, shall we?" She said, her face still a bit pink.

Years
    Somewhere over the sea connecting the Kanto and Hoenn regions, a sole traveler and his Flygon could be seen. Spencer reflected upon the poor decision he had made when deciding to try and fly to Hoenn. He'd been flying almost nonstop for nearly two days, and while he had gotten a few periods of rest, he figured Flygon must be exhausted by now. He gave the pokemon an encouraging pat,and searched the horizon line for any kind of land where they could rest.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    **On Navel Rock**

A voice was heard behind the trees... "Hmhmhm... well Peter, I see your having a little difficulty." He laughed a little more.... "You seem like you can't handle much alone. Your only a mere child..." The laugh grew a little but then it stopped at a sigh. "I have a little, proposition... join my team... we should join forces to become a strong unified force... only if I am the leader of the group... I will give you whatever you desire.... but the ordering should be from my mouth..."

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    "Dang it! Who are you!" Peter screamed. "And why would I join your group! I'm already the leader of both Team Aqua AND Team Steel!"

Meanwhile with Pidgeot...

Pidgeot swooped back into the room. She landed next to the girl, Hozumi and whispered into her ear," My master, who also happens to be the one who raised me snce I was a mere Pidgey, is stranded on an island about fifty miles west of here called Navel Rock. Alert the captain, and your friends. Also, ask them if I can have some of their rice cakes." Unknown to them, Pidgeot's one weakness was rice cakes. The only time he ever got them though, were on Christmas and her birthday. (This is going to hopefully come into play later)

Team:
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP

Items: 5000PD(PokeDollars),Max revive, (broken) PokeGear, Ultra Balls (x20), a potion, the Blue Shard, the Silver Bell

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi handed the Pidgeot some rice cakes from out of her belt. (which contained pockets and zippers)
    She whispered back to the Pidgeot. "Okay. They may not believe me, but it's worth a try."
    (During lunch: )
    At lunch, she told Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum what the Pidgeot had told her.
    "By the way.... The Pidgeot told me that her trainer is on a small island called Navel Rock, stranded. This island is about fifty miles West of here. The Pidgeot told me to tell you and the captain, and you may not even believe me, so... yeah. What should we do?"

Last edited:

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    **On Navel Rock**

The man walked out of the darkness... Half of his shirt looked torn up all over and on the right side was an inhuman muscular arm... The man had a very evil face and he had blue hair. The galactic mark was seen on the left side of his shirt... "I'm Cyrus... many may think that I disappeared in the event on Mt. Coronet... but I'm alive... from a power that's unobtainable..." He laughed like an insane man and he looked into Peter's eyes with eyes of sharp needles... "There is a pokemon capable of destroying the whole planet... Im searching for it and in order for great success I need the help from different teams so that nothing shall stand in our way." The sun was setting and the deep orange and red sun created a silhouette of Cyrus as he turned his back to him laughing a little... He turned his head a little and an evil eye glanced at Peter... I will give you more details, only if you join hmm?"

Diamond left Platinum and Pearl in the dust as he happily ran towards the lunch room. Diamond then sent out all of his pokemon... Lee, Moo, Beh, Roo, and Pooh all rushed down the hallway and downstairs... for they could sense the direction of the food with their noises quite well! Moo was causing a lot of trouble on the boat due to it's large size and the boat slowed down a little... Pooh rammed into people with it's shield-like face so it could get to the food quicker... Torterra was quite slow and was behind the whole group and tried it's hardest to get food like the rest of the pokemon. They then made it to the cafeteria only to cause more trouble.

The pokemon rammed into tables and gobbled up a lot of food like crepes, omelets, poffin, pokeblocks, berries, and other sorts of ingredients. Diamond was eating as many riceballs as he could stuff into his little mouth. Many of the trainers were getting angry and they shouted at Diamond and his pokemon for hogging the food for themselves!!

Pearl and Platinum looked at each other sweating a little. Pearl looked at Hozumi. "See why I slap him, now?" He looked at her with a "Told you so" kind of face and they ran down the hallway to stop the frenzy.

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Red had found a cave enterance after walking for a few hours with rests, "Damn the signs destroyed." Red moaned, "What kind of forest has a cave in it." Red wondered to himself, suddenly Pika's ears shot up and he dashed into the cave, "Pika wait,! Go Saur!" Red shouted, "Use Vine whip to bring it back!" Red ordered to his Pokemon. Green Vines shot out but missed the electric mouse Pokemon dashing away. "We going in! Return Saur." Red put the Poke-Ball back to his belt and ran after his partner Pokemon.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "Yeah..." She said to Pearl. "But if you picked him up instead, maybe he couldn't reach the food? I mean, you seem strong enough to grab him and pull him away. By the way could you come see me in my room after lunch?" She said, as she got something in the shape of a cube out of her belt, which had a string on it. "This is a space-centery rice cake the size of a dinner plate. Pull the sting," Hozumi said handing it to Diamond, and grabbed a few rice balls that he would've eaten and gave some to Pearl and Platinum. Then she looked over to Diamond to see how quickly he could devour the rice cake she'd given him.

Last edited:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    "So you are Cyrus. I've heard much about you. But why should I make you in charge? So far, I already control Sunnyshore City in Sinnoh, Hodome City in Unova, and in hopefully a couple of days, Lilycove city in Hoenn. But I digress, first off, I will help you by getting you off this island. Not soon, but when I get to the Sevii Islands I will send someone to bring you back to my base on Two Island. Secondly, I have a better propostistion, we merge forces, but my teams still obey ME! And only me! And if you try to get around it you WILL be, at the very least, seriously hurt.
    "*Master Peter, that sounded too threatning.", Zoroark said.
    "It was supposed to, Zoroark. Now thirdly, I heard you know a lot of things about ancient Pokemon so tell me...what do you know about the Pokemon Arceus?", Peter said with an evil grin on his face.

Meanwhile on the boat...

She could of sworn she smelled it on the boy. She knew it. Pidgeot suddenly found a new strength, and flew out of the room, down some halls, and into the eatery. She quickly spotted the boy, Dia, and saw that one food that was considered her weakness, rice cakes. She flew over towards him, swooped down, and ate two of them in one gulp, then tried to fly away. Then...

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi stared at the Pidgeot.
    "I forgot that she likes rice cakes..i it wasn't her fault," Hozumi mumbled, almost unhearable. She looked at Dia, Pearl and Platinum. "Sorry. She really likes rice cakes. A LOT. Sorry 'bout that, Dia," Hozumi stated, while handing him some eclairs that were wrapped in plastic.
    She ran back to her room, where the Pidgeot was.
    "If you really love rice cakes that much," she said, " Then here. Pull the string and it'll turn into a rice cake that is VERY large," She said, handing Pidgeot a cube with a string.
    Hozumi went back to the lunch hall, catching up with Dia, Pearl and Platinum.
    "I gave her something to keep her occupied," Hozumi said to the trio.
    (OOC: From now on, I'm going to post Hozumi's team every few posts. Here it is!)

Last edited:
    Years
    Anugrah Reached Professor Birch and Told Him Everything and he Said "Hum We Thought They Disappeared After Ruby Stopped them."Anugrah Asked "What is Going on?"Professor said "Sometime Ago a Trainer named Ruby Stopped Team Magma from Awakening Team Magma and Their Leader Died.How Can Team Magma Reform when their Leader Maxie is Not Their?"At that time A Bow Came and Hit the ground and Contained a Letter.The Letter said"If you want your Charizard Back Then Come To Sevi Islands.I will be Waiting For You At Island 3.Tabihata."Professor Birch Said"Anugrah I Arrange A Ticket For You.Go and Get Your Charizard Back."Anugrah Said"Thanks Professor birch.I Will Be Leaving."

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    **On Navel Rock**

Cyrus laughed as if he had lost his mind... "Peter... Peter... you really want to know?" Cyrus teleported behind Peter and whispered in his ear... "Arceus is apart of me..."

Diamond looked up at the pidgeot and shrugged... there was plenty more where that came from... all of a sudden... a charizard swiped it's tail at Diamond and he went flying back into the wall... "O-ouch..." A trainer created the silence as he walked through the crowd... everyone stared at him with scarred eyes... He was a gym leader... back in viridian city... Green Oak...

He then pointed at Diamond. "Hmph, your causing too much trouble..." He then grabbed Dia's shirt, then punched him in the face and threw him back... Diamond's nose as bleeding a little. "You shouldn't even be called a pokemon trainer..." Pearl and Platinum came running in...

"O-oh no..." Platinum began to get a little worried about Diamond's sake. Even his pokemon stared at Diamond who were worrying about their owner. Green then looked down at Diamond... "What do you have to say for yourself..." Diamond's face grew with emotion now... "I-I..." A small tear fell down his cheek... he was embarrassed silly... But he picked himself up... "I'm a trainer who doesn't judge others... like you..."

(Btw Green is the boy)

Pokemon Special RP

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Last edited:

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hozumi saw this, and went up to Green.
    "Who do you think you are?!" Hozumi screamed. Her eyes began to turn a shade of red, like a Gardevoir's eyes. A blue aura began to surround her. Then, a Gardevoir appeared. It was the same one that had rescued Peter from the rock. Dancer, the female Gardevoir, stepped next to Hozumi, looking as angry as she did.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Pidgeot was shocked. Even though she belonged to the leader of one of the worlds largest crime organizations everyone had a least been more decent then that! She swooped in again and tried to peck at the boy (Green). Unfortunatley, she started pecking the wrong person. (There were a lot of people there!) She swooped back up and searched for him. She spotted him and went in to give him an overly powered peck attack and...

Meanwhile on Navel Rock...

"You knew him. My dad. Didn't you Cyrus. Back when he started Team Aqua, I heard him talk about a "blue haired friend" who was "obsessed with mythology". Sounds like you. You gave him the loan to start Team Aqua. In return, he gave you some so-called plates that he found. From what I know, they looked like this.", Peter said as he took out the blue plate.
    "I do agree that you'd definatley be a great help for Team Aqua, so I'm a considering your plan. But keep in mind, some ordering will still come from me. Just like it always has. ", Peter said, looking back at Cyrus.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Diamond then noticed that Green was being attacked by Hozumi and the pidgeot. "Hmph, I don't have time for these childish games..." Green then quickly sent out his scissor and golduck... "Ice beam on that bird golduck, and scissor, bug buzz around those psychic meddlers..." The scissor with it's quick speed and agility rushed at Hozumi and her pokemon and began to buzz loudly sending bug-like sound waves at them. The golduck's mouth formed a frozen ray of light then shot upwards at the pidgeot who was rushing down on him. The charizard grabbed Diamond's scarf with it's large claws and it choked him a little.

Platinum waved her hands around with warning. "Don't battle in here!! It can cause damage to the ship!!" Pearl ran past Green who was worried sick about Diamond... Green smirked and the charizard then sent a large flame at Pearl. Pearl flew back from the heat and fell on the ground with burn marks and scars... "Y-you....little" Pearl was hurt, but with his willpower, he wouldn't stop fighting...

**On Navel Rock**

Cyrus smiled at him. "Good my right hand man..." He then created a dimensional cut in the space in front of Cyrus... "When you are done with whatever business you have this portal will take you to Pallet Town... your first mission is to take a certain device known as the "Azure Flute"... it is the very device that summons arceus... and I need it to extract arceus within me... however, the flute cannot do so alone because it summons arceus from the heavens... Professor Oak must know something about it and we need to find it's whereabouts... anyways Peter, I bid farewell, hmhmhmhm..." Cyrus then created another portal, but once he walked through it, he disappeared...

Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Roo ♂ (Torterra)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Beh ♂ (Munchlax)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pooh ♂ (Bastiodon)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Lee ♂ (Lickilicky)
    Pokemon Special RP
    Pokemon Special RP
    Moo ♂ (Mamoswine)

Last edited:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    "Huh. I need to find the Flute, but then again I need to find Pidgeoto. But maybe I can just go and it will turn out like with what happened with the Pikachu and that boy a while ago. Hmmm... Gah! How could I have been so stupid to not think of it before! Ditto, I want you to transform, but not into one of your usual forms. I want you to turn into a Lugia. Do that and search for her. When you find her, transform into a copy of Arceus and leave the people there this note.", Peter said as he wrote something down on a piece of scrap paper Cyrus had dropped. He wrote: This now is property of Team Aqua. All who defy will be killed.

Peter smirked. Ditto obeyed his master, and transformed into Lugia. "Remember, we need to leave as soon as possible, so if you aren't back in a couple of days, I'll leave. If you come back and I'm not here, go to the base on Two Island. I think you know the rest.", Peter said. He nodded towards his Pokemon, and it started to glow yellow, blue, and silver. It became larger and larger until. "RAWR!", The Lugia copy screamed. "Now go! Go find Pidgeoto!", Peter screamed. With another roar, Ditto took to the sky and flew off into the sun.

"*Peter, I think you're going crazy.", Umbreon said. "If so then maybe being crazy isn't half bad!", Peter replied before laughing.

Meanwhile on the boat...

"*He's strong, but not strong enough! Dancer! Use Physcic on his Charizard, while I go in with a steel wing attack!", Pidegeot said before having a flamthrower attack to the back. "*I'm starting to weaken, but...", Pidgeot got up. "* Dancer! You ready!", she shouted.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Dabcer used psychic on Charizard.
    "Gardevoir... I'm getting a visit from... our old friend," Hozumi said, ignoring the scizor completely. This startled the Gardevoir, so she teleported away.
    Hozumi's aura began to glow a lime green. The aura took the shape of a Pokémon - it stood upright, was about six feet tall, and had a long tail. The aura stayed around Hozumi. It was Mewtwo. (A green one, at that.) Hozumi raised her arm, and something the same color as her aura appeared It looked like an aura sphere attack - exept it was more so an aura blob. Hozumi looked directly at Green and fired it at him. The white part of Hozumi's eyes had had gone red, as if she were using a psychic attack. She then jumped over blue, and a pink blast shot at him. Her aura then gained red spots where its eyes should be. She then fell, as if she took a blow to her stomach, then got back up as if it had made her stronger. Her aura then faded, and she backed away.
    "You can mess with me..." Hozumi said, "but not my friends..." She looked up at Green. "Go ahead. Try me." Hozumi's eyes turned completely red, then faded.

Back