• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • hey thanks for the comments! You guys are great, well, i'm back from vacation, and i started messing with it again (there were some stuff i didn't knew how the heck i did it, but soon i got it). Well, for the CBS, it's going great, i will be posting more often from now on, i hope you guys do the same!

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    wy???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

how is the cbs good or bad?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Hi, I am making a Pokemon game using game maker. We want to make a proper game instead of a hack, so could we use your starter kit to make our game instead of game maker because they are the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • BlueEew said:
    Hi, I am making a Pokemon game using game maker. We want to make a proper game instead of a hack, so could we use your starter kit to make our game instead of game maker because they are the same?

Uh, dude, this is FOR A GAMEMAKER it is a STARTER KIT FOR A GAMEMAKER.
    The Gamemaker is RM2k3, if you want to use this, download RM2k3...

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    yuoaman said:
    Uh, dude, this is FOR A GAMEMAKER it is a STARTER KIT FOR A GAMEMAKER.
    The Gamemaker is RM2k3, if you want to use this, download RM2k3...
    There is a game maker out there called Gamemaker. This is what he is talking about. *rolls her eyes*

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    No. Read his post before you flame.

He said that he is currently making a game on Gamemaker, but he was asking if it would be a good idea to use this instead.

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • yuoaman said:
    You call what I said flaming???? Whoa!!!

Because it was.
    =/

Anyways, is this thing going to have more features than Blizzy's? Blizzy's had almost nothing completed and left a lot up to the user...which meant I couldn't do crap with it due to my lack of scripting knowledge. =(

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Toadsworth said:
    Cooooool, hope it gets finished soon. would help me alot.
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Years
  • j.a said:
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Do attempt to bypass the character limit that is required for posts. Next time will result in a warning.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • Hi guys, well in the CBS, i'm starting to mess with loading pictures. Right when the battle is being loaded, there are variables which the user must define for the battle system, like the number of the pokemon, so it determines what name and image the pokemon will have, that is pretty simple, you just use variable operations. About maps, i'm finnishing Petalburg, i'll try to get it fully functional in a few days (i don't work 24/7). Till next time guys!

Burninating_Torchic: Yes, this will have a lot of features to create a replica of a pokemon game, except for the CBs it's too advanced so i will make a fairly "medium" one...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    BTW, I was wondering how you'd do the Pokemon Menu Screen.

RM2K3 can only support 50 pictures max on one screen. I could never find a way
    to go around this without having to modify it into something more original.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    @Hyperion...you support V.D???

@ Mike [GTS] How come you haven't been on msn messenger lately?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • V.D Stands for Vaati Dex. He made is own dex. Thread isn't alive much any more though.
    Back on topic I would like to see how much you have done. I have always wanted t odo a CBS and this looks promising enough to help me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back