• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Good luck on your exams mine are this week and next week too so i know what its like........

sry to keep bothering you about the release date im my opinion people should be patient it will come out when YOU want it to not when they want it

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Guess everyone's got their own things needed done right now. Good luck on your exams Leon, and well I guess I'll talk to you later.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    How do I make it so that the enemy pokemon, the opponents monsters, dont fade in. When I did the text thing it didn't lag, and I think doing the same for the pokemon wont

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • dan48 said:
    How do I make it so that the enemy pokemon, the opponents monsters, dont fade in. When I did the text thing it didn't lag, and I think doing the same for the pokemon wont
    i think it's better for you if i give a clue.
    Sprite_Battler:
    Code:
          if $game_temp.battle_main_phase
            self.opacity += 3 if self.opacity < 255
          else
            self.opacity -= 3 if self.opacity > 207
          end

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    can you tell me what to do. I found it but I dont want to mess anything up. This is something that needs to be fixed Blizzy or else people wont enjoy my demo. Please tell me how to fix this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    I have no clue of scripting but I think I can fix what you want.

Remember that the number 255 is the maximum power of the image. Meaning lower than that is a faded image...

If you change 207 into 255, it won't fade.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    It worked but for your party members. I need it for the monsters.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    Ok I may know a little bit more about scripting.

Let's see... The battler isnt fading, because the script Blizzy pointed at is for the battler and not for the monster. Probably her mistake, that's all.

i think you should have to go to Sprite_Monster or something like that and find the same part:
    if $game_temp.battle_main_phase
    self.opacity += 3 if self.opacity < 255
    else
    self.opacity -= 3 if self.opacity > 207
    end
    Then, do the same as before and your problem is solved. Tell me if this works please...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Sorry if someone has already asked this but I have 2 things I wanna point out...
    Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

(This happens when you click a command like fight and you cancel it)

Any way to fix these?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I cant fix it. Blizzy is going to need to reanswer my question.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Webmaster Tyler said:
    I've never noticed that when i use the script
    Maybe I have an old version? ill just try to redownload it............

-edit- Downloaded it it, seems when I choose an attack and target a pokemon and cancel the attack and return to the Fight, Item menu thingy that happens....

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    How do I make it so that you cant run away from a battle. Escape.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    why not ask stuff liek that in the help and request thread everyone who has ne knowledge of scripting can help you not just Blizzy.....Blizzy has exams so hes trying to do good in school which is a heck of a lot more important then our questions about something he does in his spare time...

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    This problem though isn't in the default. So it must have been something he done. I just want to know how to fix it.

Blizzy. Can you just answer this question and another too. You know the black part of the screen that does that when you put it in window or full. How do I make it so that that is out. Like in the default. I swear I'll leave you alone. I just need this answered, cause I am releasing a demo of my game on Monday, and want it to be perfect.

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    To get rid of the black space, you need to edit RMXP. No matter what you do, it will go full at 640x480. By RMXP i mean the program, not a script. And, why not wait for his release of the lates version for all that graphical stuff?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back