• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
Years
  • yay skeetendo's back! Thanx for answering my question.

I think u should put a trade center in the PCC or something.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Wow... Screenies looks nice (So, it means the story starts in our birthday, and our present is a Pokemon, right? :D)

I'll wait unpatiently for more, good luck with it!

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    nice to see an update............of all the gold,silver hacks this is one of my favorites

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Thanks for awnsering my qeustion ^_^ trading oh how i miss you :(

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • just wanted to say, love the screenies/hack...
    and to ask, what map editing software you use, because i haven't been able to find a tool for the G/S/C generation

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    when i try to play on the game on vba it freezes and a white and black screen appears. how do i fix it?
    what's a mirror?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • just wanted to say, love the screenies/hack...
    and to ask, what map editing software you use, because i haven't been able to find a tool for the G/S/C generation
    He probably used Goldmap1.6, Zeromap168, or Hack-O-Matic. Tools found on Scizz.com, And 4shared.com
    EDIT: Sorry for double post

Years
  • Can anyone tell me where the new shiy gold thread is please? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know this post has nothing to do with this particular hack, but please don't delete it.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Can anyone tell me where the new shiy gold thread is please? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know this post has nothing to do with this particular hack, but please don't delete it.

Zel will create the Shiny gold thread when he is ready...........other hacks deserve some more attention

Anyway this hack is going really well and i cant wait for next Beta

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Wondering where he is, it has been a while xD

I'll be looking for future updates in this Skeetendo :)

Keep up the nice work,

Liquinn.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Hello all, I have some less than awesome news. The half of Skeetendo that is Pyro had a motherboard failure on his computer, and while the hack is still intack on my PC, it is being put on hold until Pyro has a suitable computer (right now he gets online with his mom's, which he cant put hacking things on) So it is postponed until he gets a new computer but NOT I repeat NOT cancelled. We said thishack will be finished and we're men of our word. We are sorry for the massive set back, but want to make sure you all know thats what it is, a SET BACK, and NOT a cancellation. Thank you to everyone who enjoys this hack for sticking with us. it WILL be finished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back