• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I am desired to make this in some way to connect to Shiny Red. Still gotta think of ideas.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, liquinn, how's everything at TRR? Well, I just had something to ask this time. You are making our hero (which is a part of TR, so, it shouldn't be really "hero" :laugh:), battle against another faction of TR, right? So, that other faction, how different is from our TR? (I mean, they wear different costumes?, tend to use different type of pokes? (instead of the classic Poison)). It would be nice to see new sprites for the enemy TR team. Sigh... so many Rockets... :D

Good luck to you GBC hacking and TR fan! XD

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well, possibly, I was thinking about them having psychic Pokemon, Poygons or something.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yo man, but Porygon is a normal type. Are you going to do like Slowpoke or Abra or something like that?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • holy crap. I love this sprite. You've gota make him an elite four or something:
    POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Team rocket Ninja!

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Not sure, need more sprites...

It is a good one man, cant wait to see the new ones you make.

Quil

Me
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    It looks great!

It looks funny!

I hope this hack don't stop....
    Do you can add mss 3 gen poké?
    That i saw at a other hack.
    And a Celebi evnt would be nice...:)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Haha, I have done the elite four mapping.

Done the silph co part, leading up to the elite four. Mostly not much to do now. Till its complete.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    alright dude heres the overworld sprite that you wanted like i said on msn its based off of silver i'll have the other views to you soon:
    POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    ha i noe dude real crappy i'll c if i can compress it or sumthing to make it look better somehow i'm not very good at in battle sprites but i'll c what i can do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back