• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that can be a gender, but shouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I dont think Gardevior should be a male and I dont think Slowking should be a Female and for some odd reason, I always end up with a female Slowking....Machamp also should not be a female

:t354:TG

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • The Vanillas should be genderless... imo...

Of course, Mr. Mime should be a male only pokemon... well, duh?! Why is he called Mister in the first place..

I agree with Gothitelle and Gardevoir too.. From their looks, they should be females only.. Along with Machoke > Machamp and Timburr > Conkeldurr... They should be males only, its pretty akward to see them *beep* inside the daycare center with those looks...

The taekwondo brothers "Sawk and Throh" should be males only too..

Sigilyph should be genderless...

Misdreavus should be female only...

Emboar should have an alternate form when it is female.. Its pretty weird for a female Emboar to have a fire beard... *eww*

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    On a different note: Why can KINGler, SlaKING, and SeaKING be female? Just the fact of having king in their name makes it sound weird to be female.
    'Cos they're known as Kingler, Kekking, and Azumao in the original Japanese versions.

Of course, Mr. Mime should be a male only pokemon... well, duh?! Why is he called Mister in the first place..
    'Cos Mr. Mime's original Japanese name is Barrierd.

Pokémon Trainer Dylan

Pokémon League Champion
    Years
  • I associate nearly every Pokémon with a certain gender. For example, I think that a female Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander sounds strange. I also think that it's weird to have a male Torchic.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Hydregon does have a dainty, girlish appearance if you look at it. I mean the color sceme and the charm gives it away :p

My male Hydreigon, Richthofen, says "guten tag!".

Anyway, Hydreigon doesn't look dainty in the least, and I don't see how black, blue, and red is a "girlish" color scheme. And "charm"? The thing looks pure evil, for Arceus' sake!
    And, honestly, this thing is basically the opposite of dainty. It looks horribly vicious and evil. If you don't believe me, tell me how exactly this is dainty:

Pokemon that can be a gender, but shouldn't

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Just because a pokemon looks feminine or masculine in your eyes doesn't mean it HAS to be a certain gender.

The Machop line seemed perfectly fine to be multigender to me, that's just the way the Pokemon evolved. Both genders had to develop bigger muscles? The breasts flattened and formed into pecs instead. Technically, it's fine.

Gardevoir and Lopunny do look way too feminine with figure and technically, there's no reason a male should have hips like that o_o that's not physiologically right at all. I don't know why Pokemon does this but they seem to think they must be both genders. *sigh* It feels just like common sense, how could they overlook that?! D:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • ...Interestingly this was made more than a month ago before the post yesterday. XD

Juuust try avoiding to bump more than a month old threads, okay? ^^

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back