• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that SHOULD be made.

Years
  • not a remake, but just a new adventure in Johto.. would be cool...

or you could just make a new region but after you fisnish it you can visit all of the previous 4 regions. Things I'd also like to see are:

-More mixed Fighting types that aren't Fire
    -A pokemon that you must start off with (like in Pokemon Yellow) that follows you around.
    -Stronger Electric types, perhaps another Electric/Flying type because Zapdos is Uber.
    -Non-Event legendaries (not many unhacked ones are traded and not everyone lives in Japan or the US).
    -Dressing up your character in different clothes (outside of contests).
    -Eeveelutions like those that have been mentioned but I wouldn't mind one that evolves holding a special item [like Razor Claw for Sliceon]).
    -I'll edit this post so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

AAMLBeast

Lolpwnd. :\
    Years
  • Hehehehe, a cool set of starters.
    Fire- somewhat like a dinosaur
    Water- somewhat like a dolphin
    Grass- somewhat like a... I dunno.

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Grass Starter turns into Grass-Steel. It would be a heavily-armoured Crocodile.
    Fire Starter turns into Fire-Dark. It would be like a mysterious wolf.
    Water Starter turns Water-Dragon. It would be like a Sea Serpent.
    It's about time the grass starter was the best of the three!

A Bug-Dragon type would be ace, it would bring a powerful bug type into the Games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    A new type! I was thinking Light or Wind.

Yeah, they have that. It's called Flying and it's been around for over a decade. :P

And ??? type Arceus is just to stop hackers messing with stuff.

Anyway, more dino Pokemon, and better starters. Shark and dolphin Pokemon need to be made, buuuut they are already a million water types running around so maybe not. More fire types and better fighting and poison types would be awesome though. And... just keeping it to one or two dragons per generation that aren't starters is fine. o.O

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    And ??? type Arceus is just to stop hackers messing with stuff.

Or maybe that's what they want us to think.... Nonetheless if ??? Type Arceus is unobtainable via normal means that there is no such thing as a Pokemon that can be any type.

kba

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    YEAHH!!!! i think that there would be more fire types to use as good as chimchar because chimchar is allmost the best fire type in D/P

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2008
    I was thinking that there could be a Water/Bug pokemon.
    Such as a Water Spider, they make webs out of bubbles.
    They are real, look them up.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I would like to see more Pokemon based off Japanese mythical creatures (we already have Golduck based off Kappa), like a Tengu.

I would also like to see a dolphin Pokemon. Please? (Even though it would add to the insanely numurous amount of Water type Pokemon).

ShinyDialga

I r happy!maybe cos I'm alone.
    Years
  • A middle evolution fr Milotic
    example:
    3326vkg.png

Years
  • hey

thats all good i would like a middle version of milotic and febass but how would you put a middlle version of a pokemon it will make no sence what a pokemon just develops a middle from i think all they can do is 3rd stage or 1st stage but i don't think they will make any middle evolutions its just silly

Years
  • I would like to see an ultra legendary. One that is the best overall the other legendaries.

That would be Arceus.

Arceus isnt really a cool pokemon thats legendary . They should make 1 who was made after Arceus but stronger than him and looks cool

Um, nothing can come before a Pokémon who created the universe. You forget, Arceus is the Alpha Pokémon.

See the problem with that is the starter pokemon has to be water grass or fire and if you do water dragon wat animal could you base it on and if you do if you do fire dragon your pretty much just adding weeknesses like ice would probably be a weekness and how would grass dragon work i think that is just stupid my say is that it could happen but it could only happend with water but i personally hope it happens cause another water dragon would be awsome i would pick it.

I for got to mention i would like to see a full out elefant a huge pokemon i think the element would be water ground i could evan be an alternative evolution to phanphy like with snowrunt u put a stone on him you get frossglass you let him evolve you get glalie csomething like that because i would not callsify donfan as a big elepant

Correct grammar and spelling are your friends. That said, an elephant Pokémon (like an evolution of Donphan perhaps) would be cool.

or you could just make a new region but after you fisnish it you can visit all of the previous 4 regions. Things I'd also like to see are:

-More mixed Fighting types that aren't Fire
    -A pokemon that you must start off with (like in Pokemon Yellow) that follows you around.
    -Stronger Electric types, perhaps another Electric/Flying type because Zapdos is Uber.
    -Non-Event legendaries (not many unhacked ones are traded and not everyone lives in Japan or the US).
    -Dressing up your character in different clothes (outside of contests).
    -Eeveelutions like those that have been mentioned but I wouldn't mind one that evolves holding a special item [like Razor Claw for Sliceon]).
    -I'll edit this post so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

You never did edit that post...Anyway, Zapdos is OU, not Uber. I think the word you're looking for here is "rare". But yeah, good ideas anyway.

At least 1 Legendary Fighting Pokemon would be great.
    JUST FRICKIN' ONE!

Apparently, the anime considers Lucario to be filling this spot in.

Anyway, I'd like to see a Holy Type or something. A Pokémon that's immune to Dark and hits super-effectively against Dark without using a Fighting or Bug move, I mean. I doubt they'd do that, though. If there was going to be a Holy Type, it would have been Arceus who had it.

Years
  • Actually. Make a Godzilla if you'e after Japanese mythical creatures. More pokemon named after people recognised in history. Kangaskhan was named after Cengiz Kaan and Celebi was named after Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi. I'm proud to be Turk but that's another story. I'm thinking of a terrorist pokemon named Osama Bin Ladin. jks. No, maybe one named after people who have affected the world. Scientists I mean. Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin and other well known people. Maybe some super intelligent Physicist robot named Einston or something. Perhaps a new type and introduce Dark types as Dark pokemon like in XD. That wouldn't be too bad. Maybe be able to choose if you're evil or good or something like that. Don't care if it takes 2 years longer, as long as it can go on forever. Hehe. Also make it so you can have more than 1 saved file on the game card. It would be a first in Pokemon games, console and handheld.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
  • I have always been extremely keep for an ice type Unicorn. My favourite animated movie of all time is the rather underrated "The Last Unicorn", something I consider to be an amazing movie and that more people should see. I see Unicorns as being fierce but theres also a certain coolness about them and thats why I would love to see a fabulous Ice Unicorn type pokemon. I realise there is Ponyta and Rapidash that are unicorn-like, but I always found those pokemon to be well pretty ordinary, both in the anime and in the games. I just think it would be wonderful.

I always saw our family dog (that sadly got run over last year) as a pokemon sometimes. His name was storm so I like came up with pokemon type moves ie. earthquake, whirlpool, Blizzard, Haze, Sandstorm and the like. I guess the pokemon would be a normal type but I always felt there should be a special type pokemon in which some effects such as Stab would be applied to a pokemon name storm where the attack that pokemon was doing was somehow storm related.

Cid

Years
  • I think they need to add more Wolf-like Pokemon... Or maybe just canine-like ones... Or maybe they can add a Baby Poochyena or an evolution of Mightyena (he's too weak and too UU... Not even BL)

AAMLBeast

Lolpwnd. :\
    Years
  • Hmm, Maybe an Electric-Ground Type? They haven't done that yet. And Possibly an evolution for Jynx and possibly, Pachirisu?
    Maybe adding a Poison Type Legendary would do?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • About jinx: frick no
    Pachirisu: Yeah I want one to. I mean that thing qualifies for a baby pokemon.
    I still say eevee should ave been a chicken

Back