• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon That Would Work Well As Starters?

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    That'd be pretty stupid to be honest, Metapod is a 2nd evolution whereas the others are only 1st. I guess if you're just doing it for fun it doesn't really matter, but those 3 don't really make much sense as a trio otherwise.

I'm trying to come up with a cool trio for my new project and I want them all to have Mega Evolutions. I really can't seem to come up with anything that works besides having the Kanto or Hoenn starters. I'd really value anyone's input on a cool starting trio, it doesn't necessarily have to be the traditional Fire/Water/Grass either.

ralts,gible,mareep..they have three level up evolution and also have mega evolutions.

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
    Years
  • The thing is every hack starts with you choosing a starter, how about a game where the professor takes you to the field and lends you a pokemon to catch your own. After you catch your pokemon you have the option to either return the professor's pokemon or keep both.

Back