• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Evil Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    omg you guys are so immature...

i once played a WWII fight sim where i faught for germany and shot down americans... plz tell me what the difference is???

if you cant handle it, instead of telling them t geto off the forms, why dont YOU get off this thread???

the programmers of this game have show no attitude towards you.. so why you gotta hate on 'em for what they make?

hmm.. maby playing that WWII game does make me evil... i have had more counseling than ya'll ever have... (plz dont ask...)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Pokemon the evil inside is a cool game I think pokemon is cool and I like PTEI ( the games are cool but the catoon..........) They worked hard at making the game and they shouldnt get bad posts about their game .

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay guys, settle down. First of all, this is his game, and he has a right to make it. It's all in good fun anyways! If you don't like it, don't post.
    And to all those who flamed back, those kinds of post will be inevitable. The best thing you can do is ignore them.

Years
    *sigh* This is just stupid, why are you flaming a game?
    That's like telling me Battlefield sucks and should never have been made, do you even consider the fact that there's things in the world that are worse than this?

Besides this game has alot of good features and custom gameplay, don't hate it just because you have to kill the Pokemon and not catch them.

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    Kairi you have a point.....But guy you mess with Colt you mess with me Nath B_Mage#1 and practicly the whole of STG. Its funny that the pokefan site like this would know of such a great game. I myself is Colt biggestfan

Mazza The Gnome

Pokemon Burner
    Years
    You think this is bad???

I love this game, Thanks Colt, but if you pokefreaks(no offense meant, but you are) think its bad, you should see what a mate made with a 3d cgi program(ok maybe you shouldn't). Pokemon are running in hordes across the plains, and two ninjas jump in the stampede, and massacre them!
    It took him about a year to complete, and it rocks.
    he never put it opn the net, and i have lost contact with him.
    but if he ever puts it up and tells me somehow WATCH IT YOU POKESCUM LOVERS!!!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    firemaster said:
    omg you guys are so immature...

i once played a WWII fight sim where i faught for germany and shot down americans... plz tell me what the difference is???

if you cant handle it, instead of telling them t geto off the forms, why dont YOU get off this thread???

the programmers of this game have show no attitude towards you.. so why you gotta hate on 'em for what they make?

hmm.. maby playing that WWII game does make me evil... i have had more counseling than ya'll ever have... (plz dont ask...)
    and i once played a game and shot u! u lil **tchs and kairi not to be rude i'm still gonna post.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Holy **** you pokefreaks are ****ed up???

PokemonFreak777 said:
    u monsters how could u do somthing like this making a game about killing our friends?!?!?why the **** would u do this tell me before i shoot myself!!! u monsters!!!!

Your friends? Your a friend to a ****ing make believe creature from a make believe world?? Holy **** dude your never gonna get a date in you life. If you don't wanna play the ****ing game, don't check this ****ing thread out. As for us, we're gonna discuss this game, talk about how cool it is, and how much Colt and I worked on it, and for those who don't like it...

Knock knock,
    Whos there?
    2 ****ing idiots, who haven't grown up yet, and relized that playing pokemon games like a loser 24 hours a day wont get you girlfriends/boyfriends, wont get you money, and wont get your *** popular.

This is black_mage#1, all you freaky ****s get the **** outta my way, cause i'm coming through, with my M4A1 Carbine, to blow the **** outta your little friends.

:D

leave them alone *runs away crying*
    *Trips you as you run away*

Years
    No more flaming from any of you, I do not want to see it in this forum, even if you do not like the game, atleast come up with a bit more intelligent reply, besides there's people younger than yourself, please consider this before posting.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    shut up u ****ing piece of **it u mother ****ing ***ch y the **ck r u on this site then u ****ing dumb *ss ***ch! So go **** yourself u lil ***ch!

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    I think I beat you with my post dude.... all you can say is **** on the internet. Just take the **** and let us be. Don't try beefing with colt and I cause we'll **** you up.

Years
    Hey everyone, leave colt alone. I have played his games and although they are a bit gory, they have warnings and if you don't like his game then don't post here. Colt is a very skilled programmer and he deserves recognition, not insults.
    If you actually sit down and play his new game then you will realise that he has quite a storyline, and good graphics (some which he has made himself).
    If all you can do is flame then you don't deserve to post in this section, there is ways to resolve conflict without flaming people!

Anyway this IS an rm2k(3?) game and it is about Pokemon so he has every right to post it here.

Years
    black_mage#1 said:
    I think I beat you with my post dude.... all you can say is **** on the internet. Just take the **** and let us be. Don't try beefing with colt and I cause we'll **** you up.

Who are you talking to?

Anyways I really think it's too bad a good game is flamed because people dont like it, because I really like this, even if you kill Pokemon, it has alot of fun gameplay, and custom stuff.

EDIT: After reading Krazy's post all I can say is, I totally agree with you.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 11, 2005
    Yeah, but this gardenviour or whatever the **** his/her name is, doesn't get it.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    y don't u take this ****ty game some where else! and in my lil game i shot all of your ****ing heads off. I'm of ****ing girl u dumb a**whole!

Years
    Gardevoir352 said:
    y don't u take this ****ty game some where else! and in my lil game i shot all of your ****ing heads off. I'm of ****ing girl u dumb a**whole!
    Can you just like... Go away... Very far away?

Years
    Gardevoir352 said:

Why are you so persistent?
    This part of the forum is an RM2k/3 forum and every RM2k/3 game is welcome, if you dont like it, then i'm sorry but i'll have to ask you to leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back