• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Hello, everyone, the host of this RPG has contacted me. We're quite good friends, him and I, but still... Anyway, straight to the point, he's gone inactive. So sorry.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Hello, everyone, the host of this RPG has contacted me. We're quite good friends, him and I, but still... Anyway, straight to the point, he's gone inactive. So sorry.

So the RP's over?

Cool, I can join another one, now.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah I say someone else takes over, I would voulenteer but my RP is top priority and I feel I wouldn't be able to put all of my time into this one.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
  • OOC:This RP doesn't seem to be going anywhere story-wise (So far) so It might as well r.i.p, I don't think anyone would like to take over. :(

I think I'm going to have to resign then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back