• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The road of the forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • (OOC - @Regimasta - You're bunnying jcogginsa's and The Bringer's characters: did you have their permission?

Also, is this RP going to have an OOC Thread?)

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
  • May Join please?

Name: Will Sydney

Pokemon: Absol

Personality: He only cares about himself and dark type pokemon. He is incredibly inteligent and well built. He doesn't understand others thinking they're ideas are better than his. He simply cannot relate to other people, but hates solitude, since he loves to show off. Most people just call him a scociopath.

History: He was born on pacifidlog town the son of elite four Sydney. There were only a few kids on the rafts there, and Will often felt alone, leading him to start his decent to only caring about himself. When he moved to evergrade city after his father's elite four enduction, his father was constantly busy, and his mother wasn't willing to leave pacifidlog, splitting up his parents. When he got older he joined a prestigios academy, and was trapped on a desert island after a plane crash, barely surviving the experience.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Dominic,now in the calm, voiced his opinion"he certainly has a point,this is a pretty nifty place.though i personally want to leave.this place brings up to much philosophical mumbo jumbo for my comfort"

Years
  • Is it too late jump in?
    Name: Lily
    Pokemon: Skitty
    Personality: Energetic and timid, likes to be around others.
    History: Lived in Lilycove city, when she was a kid she always played on the beach, with other children, never felt alone... Never did.
    I'm quite new to role-paying, so don't mind me if I'm bad at it! :)

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Here's mine -
    NAME - Max Ryder
    AGE - 17
    GENDER - Male
    BIO - Max is a , tall , lanky person . He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes . He is good natured and and willing to help people .
    Max is the brother of the city's Gym Leader . He's overshadowed by his popular brother . He was born in
    Goldenrod city . He likes pokemon because he often took care of his brother's elekid when he was young . He has the potential to be a good trainer . His brother didn't recognise his potential and always underestimated him .
    He's normally calm and happy but sometimes can be blazing when he is troubled continously . He is popular in school because of his brother but has no real friends .
    POKEMON - Charmeleon ( Cool and Reliable )

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • This Role Play does sound enjoyable. Please count me in!

Name:
    Crystal Estrada

Pokemon:
    Shiny Ninetales

Appearance:
    Crystal has clear circles with black outline on her sky blue kimono, which overlapped to form an exotic blue flower. That same flower dapples the rest of the Japanese garb, which had a barely distinguishable flap on it's side. Her eyes are a deep blue and even through the black of night they are still able to sparkle with a faint light. They are not a solid blue, though, instead they swirl with light colors such as emerald, more azure, and a hint of brown, but vary with her ever-changing mood. She is always barefoot, and her feet are in good shape nevertheless. Crystal's hair is a beautiful pure blonde, and it is silky and shiny, as well as clean. It is almost always up in a long bun, a Ninetales pin in it. Catching her with her hair down is a rare occasion, but you could see that her hair stretches to mid-back.

Bio:
    ~Personality:
    Crystal has three different personalities-mountaineer, everyday, and a battle.

Her mountaineer personality is determined, serious, and focused. She is the type of girl who never gives up no matter what. When climbing solo, she will take plenty of time to think her moves out carefully, think of every worse-case-scenario she could imagine for the situation and how to avoid them. When in a group and rushed, she does not think of every one of them, but only the most common or most likely. Crystal's first priority when climbing with company is her client's safety before her own. Being young, her groups are pretty small, usually ranging from 2-5 people due to her age, which doesn't bother her at all, but the funny thing is that they are all Pokemon. But she is sure to treat those who do join her with the up-most respect and care. Crystal enjoys climbing in groups and prefers to come prepared for a climb like most. She is brave and shows more leadership skill than most adults ever do in the course of their whole lifetime, especially in a climb. Crystal lives by only two rules on the mountain: 'Safety of your Pokemon clients first.' and 'Respect the mountain you are climbing, for it decides who makes it and who does not.'

Her everyday personality is more of a relaxed one, excluding her days when she feels devious and more like a dare-devil than anything else. She is kind and thinks before she acts. She has amazing self-control--but only most of the time. On some occasions her temper is as short as a piece of paper is thick. She thinks differently than most, thinking up outrageous but completely functional plans and ideas. When they do not work, she will usually go back to the drawing board and fix the flaws.

Crystal usually has defiance radiating from her like mad when facing one of her few enemies. She is unafraid of bullies and will gladly step up to defend someone who is being picked on, which shows that her brave, warm-hearted personality is no lie. Another way to say it is: 'She is the kind of girl who will pick you up when you stumble. She does not lack sportsmanship at all-in fact she is even graceful at losing, which she actually does a lot. This brings respect from other people upon her. Crystal isn't the one to fold under pressure, though-she holds fast and strong. When her beliefs are confronted, she will fight back and protect them, which usually causes trouble for her. She normally isn't a mischevious character though. Normally. When she feels devious she will be devious, though. She can be a dare-devil at times, and is usually willing to take risks. Crystal, when feeling smart-alecky, seems to always have something snappy to fling back at someone in an argument.

Crystal's battle personality is made up of strategic actions and plans. She loves the thrill of a battle at anytime unless someone's or something's life is at risk. You can see the gears in her mind turn and whirl when she's stuck in a sticky situation in battle. She is sure to always carry healing items in her bag-but only uses them when desperate, which is rarely. In a battle she is calm and takes time to think out her moves, usually enjoying luring the opponent into traps. Crystal likes to make them think they are winning and have the upper hand, but then she plays her ace and usually wipes them out. If she wins, she doesn't brags, and instead tells the opponent that it was a good battle and will only accept half of the winnings they wished to give. Even though many took advantage of this, Crystal still continues with the half rule.

If Crystal loses in a battle and the winner gloats, she ignores them completely, but will only give half of the supposed winnings, but follows the half rule here too if the winner brags.

~History:
    Crystal didn't live her life like most-she actually enjoyed spending time with Pokemon-it was her job. As a Pokemon Park Ranger, she watched over the park that lay on the city outskirts. She loved to hike up the tall mountains in the park, which housed rock, steel, and ground types, as well as ice. She was and still is hardy towards the cold. Crystal occasionally wandered into the city for food and supplies, and she saw that she was being followed one day. She had turned into an alleyway where she had been knocked out with a blunt object.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    >Blonde + blue eyes
    >Hispanic name
    >Japanese clothes

Something doesn't add up here, guys... I just can't figure out what....

What, don't you know about the contact and wig wearing hispanic child that was brought to Japan to work as a slave? She escaped capture and immigrated to wherever this takes place, and was only able to use the clothes that she had as a slave.
    -------------------------------

Stanley got to his feet, feeling slightly groggy. That was a pretty big hit to the head he took. He tried to lift his hand to the back of his head, but Stanley's muscles didn't seem to want to cooperate. Strange... He felt like he was still kneeling. Or, perhaps, crawling? Whatever he was doing, his body didn't feel right. His eyes were still closed shut, and however he tried, they stubbornly refused to open. This wasn't normal. And his feet and hands... They couldn't feel! This was definately not right. With all his might, Stanley wrestled to get his eyelids to open. They felt different, as with the rest of his body. There, they were open now. Grass. Oh, that's nice, at least there's something he can make sense of. It looked like it was well taken care of, and there seemed to be water nearby. Ah, there it was. Still in that odd state of stiffness, Stanley inched closet to the water. Only one thing went through his mind. This is not my day. There, staring back at him with half open eyes was a pokemon. A stantler, to be precise. A stantler with a giant, curved, black nose. A stantler with big, dopey eyes. A stantler that had tiny, droopy stubs for ears.

"I'm hideous!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. Wait, did stantler even have lungs? Oh, yeah, of course they did. Maybe. To tell the truth, Stanley knew almost nothing about pokemon, and now he was stuck as one. Or, was he? This could all be a dream. That idea shone like a light at the end of a dark, murky tunnel that was being a pokemon. He shoved his face into the water... and got a muzzle full of wet sand. "Uh. Gah! Pffffft!" Stanley wasn't used to the new shape of his mouth, and it went strait to the bottom of the shallow edge of the water. And, even worse, it wasn't in a human mouth. He was still a pokemon. Ten seconds 'till I freak out...
    Ten
    Nine
    Eight
    Six
    Wait... My brains must still be rattled...
    Seven
    Six
    Five

"...want to leave.This place brings up to much philosophical mumbo jumbo for my comfort," Stanley was interrupted in his countdown to uncontrollable flailing by someone's voice. Or, given the situation, something's voice. Stanley did his best to step back, but ended up tripping. Being a quadroped would not be easy. The voice came from a tyrouge. By it, there was a glalie and turtwig. There were a few others, such as an umbreon that seemed to have just came from the back of the group. Maybe he wasn't alone. If Stanley had learned one thing in his life, it was that being a copycat got you places. No, wait, he also learned that being rich rules. But besides that, being a copycat got you places. He would just fit in, then take charge at the right moment. After all, he was a perfect leader, what with his great brains and all. Worries about how well he would be able to charm people as a stantler were clawing at the edge of his thoughts, but Stanley stepped forward anyways. Good, this time he didn't trip, though he still didn't trust his balance.

"Hello, I am Sir Gilleran Henry the Fourth, and agree with this tyrouge. We should leave," said Stanley in his most snobbish voice. "I ne- We, need to leave this place, for our own sakes.

Last edited:

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • >Blonde + blue eyes
    >Hispanic name
    >Japanese clothes

Something doesn't add up here, guys... I just can't figure out what....

I have the best counter to that, but... Nah, I won't say it.

Blonde+blue eyes rock.

It's just a nice name that I like. And the name of a gem.

And I think that kimonos pwn. And it's the description of an anime girl picture I found, and I would gladly show it to you.

And, The Bringer!.... No comment.

Years
  • I'm Jumping in. This is a good concept. Let's get the story moving.

Name: Spencer
    Pokemon: Ralts
    (I can't post his normal appearance yet, due to being a new member, but I will add this soon.)

Ralts Appearance: Spikes stick up almost in the same manner as his hair, a circular spot around his right eye, Black wristband never comes off.

Personality: Like a child in an adult's body. He can be very hyper and very random, but he also has his serious moments. He's easily manipulated because he's gullible, but he has a big heart and will do what's right at the most appropriate time. The black wristband suppresses his power and causes him great pain.

Spencer is not a normal human in that he has a great deal of magical power that he can't use. He can teleport and use some basic defense magic, but that's about it.

Lv: 30
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Syncronize
    Moveset:
    Teleport
    Recover
    Confusion
    Will-o-Wisp
    -----------------------------------------------

Spencer opened his eyes feeling groggy. His head hurt, but when he tried to recall what had happened, it all seemed like a big blur. When he glanced around his surroundings, he could see a large field of grass, some trees in the distance, and a big blue sky ahead. Yet...something felt odd about these surroundings, but he couldn't place a finger on what it was.

Something else felt odd too. Maybe it was the fact that he seemed lower to the ground than usual... much lower. Maybe it was that there seemed to be a group of panicked creatures gathering close by, screaming, rallying to break out, or otherwise confused altogether.

Thirsty. He waddled over to a nearby pond to take a drink and wash his face to try and clear the grogginess out of him. He glanced down at his reflection and saw something odd. He didn't look like himself... He was a creature--pokemon to be precise. He was small and white with a large, round, green mushroom top on his head.

This experience wasn't new to him. He had been put into weirder situations than this...but what was weird was that he was glowing..even though he glanced down at his wrist to find that awful wristband still in-tact. Nothing could get that thing off.. At least.. Not without killing him.

Something else was odd.. the energy in here. It made him feel groggy and weird. He couldn't think straight, and it was causing him to panic... and not in a good way either. He could feel his control slip away...

The others in th middle had been arguing what to do, "I say we break out!"
    "No! I need more information first!"
    "Why leave? At least we get free food and shelter"

Nobody seemed to really pay attention to their surroundings, nor did they seem to grasp all that had really happened, when suddenly, a ralts popped in and out of different places, teleporting everywhere and leaving a small green and red trail of smoke everywhere he went.

At first it might seem annoying, but it soon becomes clear that something is wrong as the others start to get hit with random attacks of will-o-wisp and confusion everywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Name:Sparkie
    Pokemon:Ampharos
    Bio: Sparkie is a hyper energetic girl, she gets excited really fast! sometimes she gets so excite that she bounces around the room. Sparkie grew up in a dull family which wanted her to be dull but she hated being dull! She wanted to spark out of her mind! but she got locked up in her family cage because she sparked. Sparkie climbed out of the window and got knocked out from the fall now she was turned into a Ampharos! she is a very short and wheres a collar around her neck which reminds her of what her parents did to her.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Name: shingai hibana
    Pokemon: shiny minum (if i cant be shiny ill be just a regular minum...)
    Bio: personality:childish. very childish. acts way too young for his age. cheerfully hyper. if you want him to calm down you'll have to pin him down and feed him berries.(his comfort food.)
    if he finds someone he likes he'll follow them every where like they are his family. altough he is childish he is smart beond his years and is serious when need be. BUT he is very sensitive (like 2% of the time) and when he is sensitive one wrong move and he'll be depressed and not talk for a while.
    History: His family was very rich and his mom was almost aalways on buisness trips, while his dad was at work 23/7. He has an older brother that moved out and when he was at home before he moved he was very mean, though shingai still always followed him. the day he was taken it was the day after he had gotten his job, on a paper route. His parent thought he would have to step up and do something for the family.

p.s. when do most people get on to rp in this rp? when i come almost no one is on... its lonley...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back