• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Everything in this game is meant to match the anime. My plan is to map everything how I want it, then make a movie with it to show it off to everyone. Afterward, I will use it for the Kanto region in a game. This topic, anyway, is about a movie made in rmxp of the Indigo League. Episodes 1-82.

From the episode "Round One Begin!"
    pokeleague.png

(To be Changed)

Pallet Town(To be Changed)

Route 1
    (To be Changed)

Note: Posts below may not make since that were posted in regard to this post because I keep this post updated with the newest stuff about the game.

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • dude, is it just me or is that map really bright..! It's almost blinding! Well I have seen projects that were going to recreate all the episodes/movies in one game. But they never seemed to go anywhere. Well I hope yours does. I'm not that interested in the show/movies but it should be better as a game. So good luck with it!

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • Actually, to me the colors aren't 'blinding'. They are just a lot more vibrant. It looks cool!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Personally I think you used to much of that green. You should give it some different shades.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Yes, I decided that myself. I will change it. I went back to the original until I do change it. Anyway, I made edits to match the actual anime so that it fits the movie better. Here is the new Pallet Town. Tell me what you think (still missing the bigger sprites like the Windmill at Oak's Lab).

NewPalletTown.png

Changes: After watching an episode with a lot of Pallet, I noticed the door was different; the mail box was orange on top; there were rocks by the road; the road was dirt, not light grass; and I put in the stuff behind Oak's Lab where he keeps other trainer's Pokemon. There were also other houses so I put in a few more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    You might want to close off the fence, unless you want free roaming Pokemon all over Pallet Town.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You've added a lot of detail to the town. Looks much better. I think that mailbox needs a different shade of red though. Possibly the same colour as the roof on your house. It's a little radiant.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Looks awesome! want me to make the windmill then? Im gonna need a picture of what it looks like though. I also agree you should close off the fence, make it to get to the part at the back you go through the lab first! =D

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Once again a new RM2k3 game and another: Good luck hope its goes well.

Years
  • I really like that new screen of pallet town!
    You have really made some improvements :) I think oak's lab should have a gate too..
    I don't really remember the river in pallet town from the anime series but I only saw a few eps with pallet.. Maybe they showed it on other episodes.. Good luck with completing the rest

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    DarkPegasus said:
    Haven't you played the game?It is there in every one(the river,witch is actualy sea).

Well my chipset doesn't have sea so I made it lake-type water for now. Just ignore it. Yes, the idea was to make a gate. I just forgot because it was about 3:00 AM around here. I'm surprised nobody really commented on the Colliseum type of building. Surely someone wants to say something about it.

Hopefully I will have Route 1 and Viridian done in a bit. Kyle, I'll try and find a picture for the Windmill.

Edit: I made the corrections. :D

Last edited:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I use RMXP.

Here is Pallet Town again. But even more detailed. Kyledove made the Lab and Windmill. He also made some other maps edits.

Now before you freak out saying there isn't a river in Pallet... there is. In the first episode, it show a river with a bridge across. The river leads to the sea. I wanted that river in there for a reason. It has to do with the first Episode of Pokemon. Anyway, I think after I do the movie up to Episode 82, I'll turn it into a game so that all of the graphics and stuff will go to more use than just a movie. The movie will I guess show it all off. Ignore the water still because it isn't quite right. It's getting there though.

NewPalletTown.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    the windmill and lab ARE separated you just cant see it cos of the angle of the view and that its behind it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back