• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Shadow Days (Warning, Complete Insanity!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
  • Um, I hope this is the right place to put this. I'm not sure where the signup forum is but this must be both, I'm assuming? Anyway, here's the plot. I RP a lot ^_^

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...maybe not that far, cause it was right next to the local Burger King...

"Where's my order? Where's my Big Mac, large Dr. Pepper, and large fries?" yelled a man about six feet tall (unless you counted the afro). He had a gold costume on, very slickish and straight and shiny. He also had silver glasses on and a half striped red, half striped white afro that practically touched the ceiling of the fast-food restauraunt. He slammed a fist down on the counter. "I will not put up with this! I've been waiting years and years for my order!"

"Um, sir? It's only been about two minutes," said a meek..um...person who takes the orders. He held up a clipboard to sheild his face, and peeked an eye out. "If you would just go to the table like you're supposed to, maybe we would be able to help the other customers. And then maybe we could bring you your meal..."

The afro guy (AFRO GUY? WHAT KIND OF A CHEAP NICKNAME IS THAT?) sighed and stomped to a table. For two. He dreamed about how he never had love in his life. How he was always alone. How his only friend was his stuffed racoon name Frederick...

"Um, hello?" asked a woman at the table. The man got up and found he had accidentally sat on her two-year-old son. He peeled off the kid and plopped him back on the seat as he regained shape. "I'm going to sue you!" screamed the woman.

Miror B., as we find out his name is, ran far away from the woman. Far away as in the other side of the restaurant. Quite a commotion went on as the woman leaped over tables, chairs, etc. chasing Miror B. He screamed and tripped over quite a lot of people on his chicken run.

"It was an accident! Frederick was clouding my mind!" he screamed as he finally tripped over the waiter who had his meal ready. The waiter, named Fred for some odd reason, hit the floor unconscious. Miror B. apologized as I screamed at him for not being mean like he always is. He picked up his Big Mac and his fries, which had been scattered all over the floor, and picked up the soda which seemingly had not spilled...maybe it was a supernatural force, or maybe it was just that it had a lid on it.

He took the name tag from the waiter and ran past the Drive-Thru, into the cold hard night. Putting the name tag on his shirt (AH! THAT PIN WENT INSIDE ME!) he resided in one of the gutter thingers. You know, those large digouts where the sewer kinda empties and dries.

Miror B. started on his Big Mac, which had been horribly disfigured, and spat it out. "Yuck, this tastes like floor!" he yelled. "Don't those guys at Burger King know how to make food? And these fries! They're all dirty! I'm going to sue them! And this Dr. Pepper! It's marvelous! It's the best thing I've ever tasted! Maybe I should take some money off the charges when I sue them."

All of a sudden, a ping sounded, and sitting next to Miror B. was Fredreick, his stuffed racoon. It floated, like it was in a thought cloud. <Hello, Miror B.> it said in telepathy.

"FREDERICK!" Miror B. said, hugging the raccoon. However it soon was clear that Frederick was not there, he was hugging Bluno, the guy who has a Croconaw in Pokemon Colosseum.

"Um, boss?" Bluno asked. "Did you take your medication this morning?"

Miror B. put a finger to his mouth. "Um, maybe. I can't tell if it's the blue one or the red one that makes me hyperactive...hey! What did you do with Frederick?"

"Who, boss?"

"Oh, uh, nuthin'."

"Well, we have to carry out our latest plan. Make all Pokemon Shadow and start on Pokemon XD001. Remember that boss?"

"Um...does the red one make me remember things?"

"I suppose. Did you take it this morning?"

"Yes."

"Then it's the one that makes you remember things."

"Ok. What's XD001?"

"Shadow Lugia, boss!"

"Oh...uh...right."

A week later, Miror B., Bluno, Verde, and the red one were standing around a lever while a large Lugia, the one that was in Pokemon 2000, of course was inside a large green bubble.

"Bubbles can't be green!" Bluno yelled. "They're bluish!"

Verde held a fist up. "Wanna bet!"

The red one watched eagerly as Verde and Bluno fought. Though he's a bit angry with me for forgetting his name...anyway, he waited as they calmed down and stuck to verbal fighting. "I saw that episode." he said.

"What?" Verde asked, flaming.

"The Powerpuff Girls. That episode. Bubbles can be green. When she looked at the broccoli, she turned a nice shade of green!"

Miror B. slapped the red one. "You insolent fool!"

"I'm not the one who takes medication!" the red one said. All of a sudden, his mother came in and started shoving pills down his throat. "This one's for your asthma, this one's for your allergies..." and she continued on for about five minutes. Then she left. Miror B. scowled at the red one.

"ACTIVATE THE LASER!" Verde yelled. Miror B. looked very mad at that statement.

"I'm supposed to be the one to shout that!" he said. Verde blushed. "I've always wanted to say that."

Miror B. pulled the lever and Lugia turned purple, with a grey stomach. Miror B. jumped back alarmingly. "He ate too many grapes!" he yelled. Bluno rolled his eyes.

"Boss, that's his natural color. He didn't eat too many grapes!"

Meanwhile, in the sensible world...you are a young trainer. About ten. Isn't that the lucky age for all trainers? Anyway, you get to pick your very first Pokemon. How original. But the lab is rocked by a tremendous explosion, and you see Miror B. laughing maniacally while dancing on the nose of a rocket that is shooting lasers. PokeBalls are sucked up towards him, and he turns them Shadow inside there (not like you know that, ha). So...you have to get up there and choose your Pokemon. Either that or he'll start dropping Poke Balls all over...(which of course, he will do, that's how you find your Pokemon).

Name:
    Appearance: (no sprites please, describe)
    Personality:
    Starter Pokemon:
    Level (keep below 20 then go up accordingly) :
    Shadow Attacks Known:
    Do you have any problems with Miror B. acting the way he is? (Miror B. gets mad...)

I will be controlling Miror B. just so ya know.

My Trainer Signup:

Name: Zela
    Appearance: long black hair, down to waist. She likes to spike it up in a ponytail, the ones that flare behind you. She has large icy blue eyes, and a shirt that has all kinds of Mudd Jeans writings on it. Its very, very deep blue. She has jeans that have lighter spots on the knee, and flowers down at the bottom. Wears white cheerleader sneakers.
    Personality: Likes playing around a lot. She'll do anything to defend her friends, but loves Miror B.'s sense of humor. So when she faces him, all he has to do is be his normal stupid self and she'll laugh so much she'll be defenseless. Her Pokemon finds this weird...and she wants to be purified. So she often has to fight by herself.
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Level: 8
    Shadow Attacks Known: Shadow Flame/Shadow Mist/Ember/Growl

Baiscally, this is like XD: Gale of Darkness but humorified. We have to find Shadow Lugia, calm him down, and capture him. Not just one person captures him, a little of his essence goes into each PokeBall and I'll get the purified one. The essence becomes baby Lugias in each of your balls. We all live in Telois City, a city located right near the lab and far, far away from Miror B.'s town. We will get to snag Pokemon, we just have to find Snag Machines. They have five now, so that'll be how many trainers to sign up. The Purify Chamber will be discovered...along the way.

~*Rose Lillymon*~

Last edited:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • RoseLillymon said:
    I really don't want to DP, but PLEASE SIGN UP!
    You won't need to, just let me join.

Name:Zaiku
    appearence:Wears a a black BOYS headband, that does not do anything about his wild anime styled light brown hair, has dark green eyes and fair skin.
    He wears a black long top and a red sleevless shirt on top of it, he has blue denim jeans and wears black sneakers. He is abou 1.5 metres tall.
    personality:Highly respects all pokemon trainers (except for cipher)has endless courage and a will to take cipher down!Is very possitive and has a high sence of justice.
    Pokemon:Trapinch
    Level:19
    Shadow moves:shadow storm, Shadow blast, Shadow chill,shadow bolt

Please let me join!I beat and have xd and know the story!

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I've never even played XD LOL...I've just heard so much about it. Anyway, that seems good. It looks like a newbie's signup but it's got nearly enough information. Except for one thing; if Trapinch evolves into Vibrava at level 35 and Flygon at level 40, then you can't have a Flygon lv.19. It has to be a Trapinch. It'll evolve along the way. You know, like when Colosseum gives you Exp. Points and doesn't let your Pokemon have them until they are purified? Well, in this they can gain Exp. Points even when not pure. So, you can evolve into a Shadow Flygon. Don't act like they get levels, cause they don't. When I feel you've battle enough, you'll evolve. ^_^

Years
  • I will give it a shot. I have never played as a child so young before as my main character. I did have a child character that was about ten or so but she acted older... it was a vampire rpg and she was a hunter but... i'll give it a shot and will try my best.

Name: Selenity Tuskino
    Appearance: Selenity has long curly hair that falls down in waves to her waist. It is so blonde it almost lookes white. She, like every other girl in her family, is an early bloomer and has already started to make the tranistion from her 'little girl' body to her her 'teenage' body.
    Personality: Selenity is a shy young girl and spent a majority of her time with her nose stuck in a book. Yet she is still a kind hearted girl and desperately wants a friend.
    Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
    Level: 14
    Attacks:
    Shadow Mist
    Ember
    Shadow Hold
    Flamethrower

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Well, Athena, you could have two regular attacks and the other two would be shadow type attacks. If you need a limited list, here's mine (I haven't beaten XD yet so I don't know all of them)

Shadow Rush-->The most basic of the shadow moves, it is super effective against every single regular type except for shadows. Now that the Shadow Pokemon have been modified Shadow Rush does not hurt the Pokemon that uses it.
    Shadow Wave-->Like Shadow Rush.
    Shadow Hold-->Keeps a Pokemon in battle, like Spider Web or Mean Look.
    Shadow Mist-->Sharply drops evasiveness.
    Shadow Blitz-->Much more powerful than Shadow Rush and Wave. However it seems to lower attack on the next turn...at least to me ^_^

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Name: Emily Mueller
    Appearance: Emily has long blonde hair that she always wears in a ponytail. Her eyes are dark purple eyes that twinkle when they catch the light. She is about 5', the tallest in her family. Her favorite outfit includes a purple tie-dye shirt, jeans with a black tint, a blue pendant she never takes off, and her orange and white shoes.
    Personality: Emily is a people person and happy almost all of the time. She is very playful and sometimes her mouth moves faster than her brain! She really likes watching pokemon battles too. But if you make Emily mad, run far, far away!
    Starter Pokemon: Purple Charmander[Flare]
    Level : 19
    Shadow Attacks Known: Shadow Wave, Shadow Half, Flamethrower, Metal Claw(XD)

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I hope I can still join. :D

Name: Ryo
    Appearance: He has light blue hair and flaming red eyes. He wears a red T-shirt with blue jeans. He wears light brown gloves and brown shoes. He wears a clear blue crystal around his neck. He wears a navy blue headband that causes his hair to rise up and then fall down so it doesn't covers his eyes as it regularly does without the band.
    Personality: He's calm and good-hearted. He is also nice and cheery. He does seem to like to talk too. He may seem shady to many but he really is a good friend to be with. He may be seen reading a book sometimes or be out making friends with many people.
    Starter: Cyndaquil
    Level: 15
    Attacks: (Is it ok if we make up attacks?)
    Shadow Flare- Cyndaquil unleashes a long stream of dark fire that burns through many things.
    Shadow Claw- A upgraded version of slash that has a better critical hit but reduced attack.
    Dig
    Swift
    Edited--I have done editting as you've said Ratiosu. It doesn't have to be Ember right?

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Athena Winters-->ACCEPTED! Good edit, etc, etc. I think we will have fun together, big sis ^_^

Yami's Girl-->ACCEPTED! I would prefer you put a little more description, but other than that it's OK. Oh yeah, and you can only have two shadow attacks and two regular. So delete one of the shadow moves and fill in a Charmander's move, like Metal Claw.

Uzumaki_Naruto-->ACCEPTED! Although like Yami's Girl you need to delete one shadow attack, and replace it with Ember, etc. I guess I'll need to do that too ^^; But good made-up shadow moves. Yes, you can make them up ^_^

Snagger's (my Absol's nickname) Shadow Moves: Shadow Sky/Shadow Blitz
    Snagger's Regular Moves: Shadow Ball/Razor Wind

So there we go.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Name: Danyelle Alguire
    Appearance: (I pretty mainly have the shape of body as the female trainer in leaf green) Danyelle has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears her favourite of her outfits a red T- Shirt and blue jeans. The T-Shirt has a picture of a flareon laying under a tree on it. Danyelle sometimes wears some black sunglasses with a firey design going up the corners to the top of the lenses around the edge. She wears earrings that are shaped like fire. Her sneakers have charmanders and charizards on them breathing a flamethrower.(As you can see I like fire pokemon ^_^)
    Personality: Danyelle can be slightly hot headed at times. She can get unhappy or mad quickly. She is also easy to make laugh. She laughs pretty much whenever one of her friends are laughing. They can always cheer her up. Danyelle loved fire pokemon and also if a challenge comes by her she will always accept even if she is outrated in a pokemon type.(like fire against water etc.)
    Starter Pokemon: Torchic (nickname FireBlitz )
    Level : 13
    Attacks: Shadow ember, Shadow scratch, Peck and Leer(I made up the shadow attacks `cuz I couldn`t think of any to suit torchic ^_^;)

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Um ^^; I would prefer you change your Torchic's name, since practically every Torchic/Charmander/Cyndaquil is named Blaze, but other than that, it's OK.

Danyelle-->ACCEPTED, if she changes Torchic's name to something that's not very common.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • OK I'm going to start now ^_^

Zela walked through the large meadow, hoping that something exciting would happen today. She didn't even have a Pokemon yet, and was totally bored to death. Not like her guardian Latios. That guy had been there since Zela's mother had taken a trip to Altomare and found him hurt and bleeding on the road, then taken him in. Of course, he never really fought. He just followed her and helped her with stuff.

<Hello, Zela,> Latios said, invisible.

"Hiya. Why'd you say that?"

<No reason.>

Zela rolled her eyes and waited.

OOC: Yeah, it was short...but what do you expect?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back