• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Shadow Days (Warning, Complete Insanity!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
  • "You stupid thing! I'm gonna git you!" A very dirty Meowth rounded a corner, holding something in it's mouth, followed by a girl. "Gimme back my necklace! I don't care how much you like shiney things!" The girl, who's name was Emily, pounced on the grubby cat pokemon and wrench her necklace from it's mouth. She slapped it and it ran off.

"Yeah! Stay far away from me!" Emily put her necklace on and walked back home.

::Major Rp block.::

Ebil Slowpoke

Lazy Slowpoke
    Years
  • Please Let me Join!!!

Name:Eric Silver
    Appearance:Jet-black spiked hair and a black T-shirt and jeans with a pair of worn sneakers and fingerless gloves.Very pale-skinned and has green-blue eyes
    Personality:Is a loner and prefers only to help someone when it suits him.He only shows kindness to his pokemon and isn't mean just completely apathetic
    Starter Pokemon:Shadow Slowpoke
    Level:15
    Moves:Shadow ball, Shadow Blitz, Confusion, And disable

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name: Serenia Brooks
    Appearance: This girl makes you think of a mysterious raven. She has almond-shaped gray eyes that are like two silver coins. Her silky, straight, medium-length hair is the color of fresh roses, and is worn in a severe style. She has a lithe build. Her skin is cream-colored. She wears a small grey and black tanktop, a green miniskirt and black boots.
    Personality: Ambitious - which unconciously conceals being confused.
    Starter Pokemon: Pikachu (Peach)
    Level: 10
    Shadow Attacks Known:
    Shadow Rush

Shadow Blitz

Shadow Bolt

Do you have any problems with Miror B. acting the way he is? (Miror B. gets mad...) : Not at all!

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Ebil Slowpoke-->Accepted!If you expand more on your appearance, etc.
    Mr. Tumnus-->Accepted!
    Everyone else-->Accepted!

Danyelle, we already did start. Yes, that name is quite OK ^_^

Oh yeah, I have the Altomare Light skin, so don't post in Cyan or other light colors ^_^ If you wanna know what colors are good, put on the Altomare Light skin temporarily and see. And I changed my starter to Cyndaquil cause they're cute. Girl, named Fury like Tezza's Cyndaquil.

IC:

Zela rolled her eyes once more and looked along the meadow. "Latios, is there anything exciting to do today?" she asked, deathly hoping something would happen or she would go insane with boredom. Latios shook his white head. <Nope, nothing that I know of. All you have to do today is go and get your starter Pokemon.>

Zela's eyes widened. "Starter Pokemon?" she asked.

<But that's not exciting, is it?> Latios asked.

Zela sweatdropped. "Sometimes you're just so stupid, Latios."

<I am? But...you said just the other day you didn't want a starter Pokemon.>

"That was cause I was mad, pea-brain!"

Latios looked insulted.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Latios. Didn't mean it that way."

Latios cheered up and looked to the sky. <Um...what's that?> he asked as he saw a large airship with a guy dancing on the front of it. PokeBalls were dropping from the ship, and one landed in Zela's hands.

She opened the PokeBall and out came a small fire mouse/echnida. It smiled and said, "Cynda!". A small black box was around her neck and Zela inspected it. <Looks like some kind of translator,> Latios said, still invisible. Cyndaquil looked around and tried to find the source of the voice.

"There's a name tag on her," Zela observed. "It says 'Fury. This is my little Fury's daughter, please take care of her. By Topaz, from the Wings of Council.'" Zela thought. "Hey, I know Topaz. I heard about her in school. So, I guess I should take little Fury in!"

OOC: That is such a good story by Tezza...loved it so much.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Serenia Brooks slowly made her way down one of the side streets of Altomare, saddened by the recent failure of her Pokemon test. Lord, she's seventeen, she should've been able to pass the first time! I knew I should of studied.... The young woman heard a noise and looked up to see a flying airship over head. "Well.....holy ship....never seen that before," She murmered as a pokeball fell her way. Serenia yelped and ran in a circle, hoping to catch it, and did. "Wow, this is like a dream come true..." She opened the pokeball, and a bit light came forth, taking the shap of a Pikachu, the Electirc Mouse Pokemon. "Pika, Pikachu?" The creature squeaked, ears twitching slightly. If sniffed Serenia then frowned, biting the girl's nose. "Ow OW OW!! Lemme goooo!" The girl cried, now running around with a Pokemon latched onto her face.

OOC: Oh Oh Can Latias be my guardian? Or Mew? please please please?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • OOC: Latias can be your guardian as I have Latios. But no one else ask, it is just for us two because we "asked" first.

BIC:

Zela looked at Fury with a glint in her eyes. "I think I like you, Fury," she said to the small echnida. It just smiled and trilled, "Cynda, cyndaquil"

"Aren't you going to use the translator box?" Zela asked. "It's easier to understand you that way." Fury nodded and the red light on the box clicked on. "Sorry Zela, I thought you would like me better if you didn't know what it said. Like a mystery game or something."

Zela smiled and petted the little blue echnida. "I don't like mysteries. Speaking of which, you're a mystery, Fury."

Latios jerked around wildly. <Something...I sense...my sister! She is at the city of Altomare! We must go immediately, I must see her, I have just been resurected!> Latios scooped up Zela onto his back and Zela held Fury tightly.

Latios zoomed off to Altomare.

OOC: Just so we can round everyone up. And yes, its the Latios in the movie.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • OOC: Thank you*bow*

BIC:

The girl finally managed to peel the little mouse from her face when a familiar voice floated through the air. <It's not as easy as it looks then?> A pretty dragon Plemon slowly appeared from out of no where. <It's really runny actually...>

"Well it hurt me, Lati..." Serenia mumbled, holding the squirming Pikachu tightly. "This one," She said, out of breath. "Is a real struggler. Fiesty and powerful..." She smiled slightly and loosened the grip. "I'm gonna name this one Peach..."

<Peach> The red dragon replied. <Why not something that's not...a fruit?. Because you know that people wil->

"Lati, I know what you mean, but it won't happen. Trust me, if anyone makes fun of Peach, they'll get a knuckle sandwich from me..."

<Like that boy?>

"Exactly...."

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry if we're a bit fast for everyone else...

BIC:

Latios flew through the air, and finally landed and morphed into a kid with snow white hair, and meh, just click this to see what he looks like. Latios ran alongside Zela and pointed to a kid with a Latias and Pikachu. Latios ran right up to Latias.

<Oh sister...> he said in telepathy, even though he was in human form. <I cannot contain my excitement...>

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Latias blinked and turned to stare at her brother. <B-brother? How can, this be....I thought you were gone....> The little dragon began to weep, not out of sadness, but instead happiness. <It seems as if it has been forever!> She morphed into her human form and pointed to Serenia. <That's my friend, Serenia. She's been my friend for a while.>

The girl blinked then smiled slightly, bowing. "It is an honor to meet you...." Peach sniffed the air and ran over to the Lati-boy, sitting on it's haunches. "Pika Pikachu?" It began to sniff the boy's shoes then squeaked, darting back and jumping into Serenia's arms.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Name: Yen
    Appearance: Yen wheres a black outfit that consists of a sleevless top, and pair of combat trousers and a hood. He has long brown hair the flies about in the wind (when his hood's not up.)
    Personality: Yen is the sort of guy who refuses to back away from a challenge. He is very stubborn at times and very energetic. He talks alot which gets him into quite a lot of trouble at school and when he is around people.
    Starter Pokemon: Vulpix (Elle)
    Level: 12
    Shadow Attacks Known:
    Shadow Flame

Shadow Rush

Ember

Shadow Blitz

Do you have any problems with Miror B. acting the way he is? (Miror B. gets mad...): Heck no he is hillarious (SP?)

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Shylocke-->ACCEPTED. We already have enough people, but i could make an exception.

BIC:

Latios smiled at his sister and waved hello to Serenia. <I see you have made more human friends, sis. That's good, I imagined you would. You just love humans, don't you? And do not be afraid of me coming back; I was so graciously ressurected by the great Ho-oh,> at this Latios pointed upward and the trainers looked and saw a huge rainbow bird flying across the sky.

"Wow, a Ho-oh!" Zela said, and grabbed a PokeBall. Latios psychically made her put it down while still looking up at the great bird. <Ho-oh is not meant to be captured; doing so would result in a great catastrophic event, and you would not want that.>

Zela nodded sadly and watched until Ho-oh left, then looked back down. "So, my name's Zela, and this is Fury, my Cyndaquil, daughter of the Quilava of Topaz from the Wings of Council. And this is..." Zela paused, not sure what to call the Latios. <Ratiosu,> he answered, and Zela nodded, though to Latias and Serenia it looked like she was nodding to nothing.

"This is Ratiosu," she said.

OOC: Ratiosu is Latios in Japanese ^^ that's where I got my username. Nyah.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Yen walked along a long path. He had been travelling for a good couple of hours and was in need of a good rest. He found a big patch of grass and set up a little tent he brought with him. As he was setting up the camp he saw a big airship in the air with some wierd guy dancing on it.
    "Who or what the hell is that!?" He grolwed looking up. As he was staring a pokeball came down and hit him square in the face.
    "HEY WHAT THE CAREFUL WHERE YOU THROW THEM THINS JERK!" He shouted up to the crazy perosn. As he was shouting the ball opened up to reveal a vulpix.
    "Vuuuul!" It moaned. Yen knelt down to see the little tag on it's neck.
    Elle Is what the tag said on it.
    "Is that your name then? Elle?" he asked it. The little foz like creature nodded and smiled.
    "Vuuil!" it said jumping into Yens arms.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Serenia looked up, watching the Ho-oh quietly. "...The great bird can make even...death turn 'round," She whispered. "That....is very rare, something to happen once in a millenium I believe...." The girl blinked and looked down to the Pikachu she held. "Ho-oh seems to have choosen this as my fate..."

<You're probably right Serenia...> Latias said. <Ho-oh can do many a thing, like bring my brother back....and grant you the fate of raising a Pikachu that likes to bit your nose...> She giggled softly, shaking her head. <But either way, there is great responsibility in this, you must understand....>

"Eh, just as long as I have you and make new friends...."

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • Zaiku stared up as he saw the guy on the blimp, he saw pokeballs falling down, they fell and two pokemon were released, a bagon and a trapinch, they had a small battle, and bagon got creamed, the trapinch looked up at me, it's eyes glistened, eye grabbed it's pokeball and" Trapinch return!"Music plays, tun tun tun.... nanananana Zaiku looked even more mystifyed, when he heard a narrator say "GOTCHA! You caught a Trapinch." I think I am gonna call you something that suits your powerful fighting abbilities, how about Bashmo?" he then saw a group of people, "hi ar you guy's new trainers like me?"They nodded, alright then... I will show you my new pokemon."As he reached into his pocket but trapinch came out and used shadow storm, to destroy his pokeball, everyone looked stunned," I guess that it wants to travle with me..."

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    OOC: Sorry Im so late to start ^_^; Ill have to make this longer than I usually do. Oh and can I have guardian too?

BIC:

A girl at the age of ten was walking through the alley way very slowly as the airship came past her still dropping pokeballs. One landed in front of Danyelle opening and out came a small red and orange bird. Danelle stared at it for a few seconds then suddenly picked it up. There was a small nametag also attached to it. The nametag had a name.
    "FireBlitz" Danyelle read aloud. FireBlitz, hearing its name jumped out of her arms and started to hop. Danyelle laughed as the little pokemon hoped. Danyelle pulled out a pokedex and pointed it at the pokemon. She heard the explination which told her that fireBlitz was a torchic.
    "Hmmm so your a torchic... Well you dont seem to be as powerful as the pokedex said..." Danyelle muttered. She slipped the pokedex into her bag and looked at FireBlitz. FireBlitz blinked and looked up where the Airship had dropped her. Then FireBlitz looked at her pokeball and jumnped up and down some more.
    "Torchic! Tor tor torchic!" She said. Danyelle grabbed the pokeball and sighed.
    "You know, for a torchic you seem kinda....different."

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • OOC: Danyelle I got the PM. Zaiku...split apart your sentences, and remember there's no "narrator" and music doesn't play when you have the Pokemon. Plus we're in Altomare and there's no way you'd be able to get there without a flying Pokemon. We're going to come back, but in the meantime improve your sentences, etc.

Sorry Danyelle, only Selenia and I have guardians. Latios and Latias are essential in this RP...sorry.

BIC:

Latios nodded. <Yes...Ho-oh has the power to make death turn into life, though she is, of course, the bird of death. Many are contrary to this belief, but Lugia is the bird of life and Ho-oh is of death. How do you think I know? I was there when the great creation of the world began.>

Latias seemed to gasp, though this expression quickly faded away. <Brother, it was you? Were you the first original Latios? And...me...the first original Latias? It had been so long I had not remembered,> and Latias continued rushing. Latios put one claw to her mouth and sighed.

<Yes, we are. Settle down, sister. Remember, Ho-oh gave us the immortality power? That we would not age as other Pokemon?>

<Oh yes, I remember.>

<Good.>

OOC: We're allowed to godmod Latios and Latias just as long as they don't get out of character.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Yen walked with Elle into the tent he was making up. He made little place for Elle to sleep. He sat up in his sleeping bag.
    "So, who was that guy?" Yen asked looking at her.
    "Vul?" She said as if to say she didn't know. They both layed down in their small sleeping places.
    "G'night Elle" He said smiling and laying down.
    "Vul!" She replied curling up. Soon after they were both sleeping soundly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back