• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Are you sure?
    I'm pretty sure that Riolu can learn aura sphere... Then again... I wouldnt know...

(ARGH! Well, all my pokemon are high levels for the league in Diamond... and Flints last pokemon had got like... 1hp, and wing attack missed and omnious wind hit, and I only had 1hp on my last pokemon... So I lost... :()

~800th POST! (24 Posts late! ^^')

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Congratulations Rafey. :)

Do you think any toddlers should have a split-evo line?

Maybe, it depends. :)

~Bliss

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Why thankyou Bliss...

Topic wise... I think there should be male Smoochums, which are basically a male version of Smoochum, that evolves into a Male version of Jynx... (A pokemon wearing a suit... xD)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I always wanted to see a male split for Happiny, "The Doctor Pokémon" other than that, I think Mime Jr. deserves female split.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Apparently nintendo are working on that, me and Goodies. where talking about that yesterday, I stopped the discussion because it was becoming a 'disagreement'.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm glad you did, but which is Nintendo working on; male version of Happiny or Female Split of Mime Jr.?

Welcome to the Toddler's playground MajesticSmeargle, Goodies will add you to the Member's List once he gets the chance :) Hope to see you around more often.

- f l a s h

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    I'm glad you did, but which is Nintendo working on; male version of Happiny or Female Split of Mime Jr.?

Welcome to the Toddler's playground MajesticSmeargle, Goodies will add you to the Member's List once he gets the chance :) Hope to see you around more often.

- f l a s h

Thanks, so whats the discussion?
    Gender splits?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes are latest topic as of now is: Do you think any toddlers should have a split-evo line?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Do you think any toddlers should have a split-evo line?

Budew should have a Thorny evolution, or a DandeLion (pun!) or something savage.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    (repeating lol) Alright, I had a bad weekend, things goes wrong in my family and my internet was ****ed up. So now I don't feel to read everything, so can someone update me with what has happened here? ^^;

King!

better
    Years
    I think that Roserade looks male! xD

Budew Female evolve into Roselia.

Male Budew evolve into Roserade.

This is what I think should happen.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    King, Roserade looks girly too, maybe even more so than Roselia. Anyway, hm...Riolu might be able to use a split evo. For females and males. I just think of Lucario as a purely guy pokemon...not as a 2 gender pokemon. Maybe its just the anime and movies talking...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back