• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    We're shooting a movie of Cinderella, but we still need stars. Which TODDLERS would play.....

Prince:

Fairy Godmother:

Cinderella:

Step Sister 1:

Step Sister 2:

Step Mother:

WOW...I actually like this one a lot...good job!!!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    WOW...I actually like this one a lot...good job!!!

Oh! And you dont like mine.. Eh!?

EDIT!: In the School Boy/Girl list could you capitilise my name please? I requested my name to be capitilized the other day, and now I'm offiacially Rafey... not rafey.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    lol...oh yeah I totally disapprve of urs rafey! lol...Just Kidding, I liked yours a lot too...it make sense both of urs!!! keep up the great work...btw rafey did you know that you were one of those members who got ranked up???

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Yes f la s h... Thankyou.

:D ~Yay! 100th POST! WOO!~ :D

Oh, and if you're wondering, I have been giving rep here as well, I give it in every group I'm in!

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    You're kidding, right Rafey? Cuz that's WAY too nice of you.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you do that? Doesn't it say, you must spread the rep around first after giving the same person some. O_o What...? Cinderella? Rofl.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hehe I was joking about giving me some you don't have too lol. Cinderella thats what I thought when I first saw it lol.

Logan

Years
    Eh? I think it was topic where we put which baby Pokemon we thought were good for the roles of the characters in Cinderella lol.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    For the last time crazyboy99 I don't have freakin' paint.net!(if I can't put freakin' I'll edit this post and get rid of it)

We're shooting a movie of Cinderella, but we still need stars. Which TODDLERS would play.....

Prince: Riolu(definetly)

Fairy Godmother: Ralts
    Cinderella: Buneary
    Step Sister 1: Murkrow
    Step Sister 2: Misdreveus
    Step Mother: uhhh. Hard cuz it has to be a toddler...hmmm. how about, Glameow!

hope these are good and uh, I guess I don't qualify for school boy since I'm pretty much a new member huh? Anyway if you are not going to do a fanfic for this idea I might be able to do one for it...depends on how much like tomorrow or something I feel about writing a cinderella story...

Logan

Years
    Pika to be honest I wouldn't start a fanfic on this because you have too many fics and you start and stop too quickly and you should just focus on one..

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Ah, so your name is changed Bemerton? Well, from now on everyone has to call you Goodies.!

Logan

Years
    Yup Goodies. it is see thats why I wanted people to call me Goodies so people could get used to my new name.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Well, congratulations Goodies on successfully changing your username!

Also........

•!~400 Posts~!•

... Now, off to finish my book. :3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    YAY!!! now goodies is finally official...uh, I mean Goodies!!! :)
    and rafey is now Rafey!!! sweet...

btw Pikalover lets just stick to the group RP for now...but I do want you to continue with your johto adventures!!!

anywayz, did I miss much while I was off?

oh yes, Rafey thanks so much for your sweet concern about the Rep...though I never got any, :(...don't worry though, I don't need it...:) but it sure was very nice of you...

EDIT: wolfgang you are writing a book??? I actually just bought THREE new book today at the bookstore...:D all for about over $40 or so, but we had two gift cards so it went down to $32.00...:D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023

Prince: Riolu

Fairy Godmother: Togepi or Cleffa
    Cinderella: Eevee
    Step Sister 1: Duskull.....
    Step Sister 2: Misdreveus
    Step Mother: Umm.... Munchlax??

Tunaboy88

Special Beam Cannon!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    I'm joining!

Name: Tunaboy88
    Baby Partner:

What is your pre-evolution partner, and why did you choose it?: Ralts, because he is awesome with his pshyic powers.
    Do you think there should be a Toddler Tourney in the near or far future?: Of Course! :)
    Which should be our three top baby mascots for the club?: Ralts, Munchlax, Eevee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back