• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yeah;

What happened was.

Wolfgang asked if he can evolve his toddler.
    And I said when pigs fly.
    Then everyone started this fad.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Any Pokemon pick any Pokemon. Who would be your partner?

It would be...um...I would have said Elekid, but he's a toddler too...um, probably Espeon, Dragonite, or Arcanine...I don't know which of the three to choose...but I can tell you this, these three pokemon are going to be used for the Platinum Battle Frontier..oh and Elekid too...lol...

and omg...the three days of free-talk is over ppl...we'll have another one next month perhaps...but not now...right now we are back on topic...lol...but glad to see we got a new member PokeRus...hope to see you around more...and YAY, we have another yellow fan...:)

*my favorite color is blue...xP

EDIT: OKAY! I have changed up the first post on the first page, quite some bit...making the topic on top, brining the sign up form a little higher than it was before, and making it underlined so those who are going to join in the future will not miss it...tell me what you all think of the change I made on the first post plz...thanks! :)

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Mine would be Togetic! :3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Togetic...how come not the all famous Chimecho??? where is everybody today? I need them to check out the changes I made on the first post and see if they like it or not...hmph

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Togetic...how come not the all famous Chimecho??? where is everybody today? I need them to check out the changes I made on the first post and see if they like it or not...hmph

Because I like Togetic more than Chimecho but that doesn't mean i don't like chimey! :3 :D

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    It's good for the new members to put the current topic on top of the first post. Now lets hope they'll read the first post.....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

It would be...um...I would have said Elekid, but he's a toddler too...um, probably Espeon, Dragonite, or Arcanine...I don't know which of the three to choose...but I can tell you this, these three pokemon are going to be used for the Platinum Battle Frontier..oh and Elekid too...lol...

and omg...the three days of free-talk is over ppl...we'll have another one next month perhaps...but not now...right now we are back on topic...lol...but glad to see we got a new member PokeRus...hope to see you around more...and YAY, we have another yellow fan...:)

*my favorite color is blue...xP

EDIT: OKAY! I have changed up the first post on the first page, quite some bit...making the topic on top, brining the sign up form a little higher than it was before, and making it underlined so those who are going to join in the future will not miss it...tell me what you all think of the change I made on the first post plz...thanks! :)

The first post looks good :)

I'd like Chikorita or Poliwhirl or Zangoose probably.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday

Well, I think I'll be predictable, so I may as well say... Weavile or Feraligatr or Torterra.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I knew you would say Weavile Marxvile...:)...and can I just say that your new avatar is AWESOME!!!

yes I can keep up with the topics...I've been posting up the latest topics a lot lately...it was located at the bottom before, so you might not have seen it, but now I moved it to the top along with moving the sign up form more to the top as well...glad you all like it...:)

oh yeah, Goodies...you can PM me anytime...even if I am offline, because as soon as I sign on I'll reply to it...so go ahead...:D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Eevee or Arcanine

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm assuming you can pick more than one, judging by the above posts, right?
    If not, then Empoleon :D
    If so,.... Empoleon, -name without Cyber- , Ampharos, Pikachu, and Piplup.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Togekiss or Torterra

Btw,why am I still on the time out section?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back