• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [OOC/SU]

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Pokemon: The Walking Dead (OOC/SU)

AN M-RATED SURVIVAL ROLEPLAY

IC Thread

Introduction:
Spoiler:

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Notable Places:
Spoiler:

Important NPCs:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

SU:
Spoiler:

Mechanics:
Spoiler:

Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Resending my SU! :)

I am going to reuse my old character.

Rory Oliver Carr

Appearance: When one could describe Rory Oliver Carr, one could almost liken him to a regal dragon. Because of his upbringing, he acquired a posture of that of a high-class gentleman. Physically, Rory Oliver Carr is not repulsive. In fact, given the right conditions, he could be charming. However, his narrow dark-brown eyes remind people of two deep pools of dried blood, on which sat a horn-rimmed glasses. His thin mouth curves ever so slightly, the way when most madmen's mouth tends to do so. His coal-black hair is combed back, with a short ponytail hanging.

After the breakout of the plague, as Rory Oliver Carr calls it, he lost his taste for good wardrobe, seeing a good number of his father's business associates turning, still wearing their boardroom clothes. Instead, he had picked a random pair of pants and t-shirt from his day-wear. Rory Oliver Carr, a lover of an exquisite wardrobe, was forced to wear a pair of light-brown cargo pants and a plain, white shirt.

Personality:

All interviews are done six months prior.

Rory Oliver Carr's wife on Carr's general personality. "Rory Oliver Carr, let me emphasize this, hates being addressed by his first name only. If you want to address him, you may call him by his full name, Rory Oliver Carr, his surname, Carr, or, if you're feeling a little scared, Signor Carr. His father had trained him in the business world, so you could expect him to be a ruthless businessman. When his father died, Rory Oliver Carr took up Pokemon Training as a profession. While not going after the gym badges, Carr simply used his Pokemon as tools in the business world, making transactions easier. He's ruthless."

His older brother on Carr's childhood. "Rory was the favorite son." This elicited a smack from Carr's wife, mouthing 'Rory Oliver Carr'. "Rory Oliver Carr grew up in the hands of our maids. He never experienced the touch of a mother's hand. However, despite of this, he's a pretty normal boy. He had dreams, favorite Pokemon, sports, imagination. I think everything changed when our father died. He used to be a passionate man. I could still remember his poems when he was still courting Maria." Another smack from the wife. "He plays the violin and the piano, although I doubt if he was ever good at it."

His business associate on Carr's relationship with his father. "His relationship with his father was rocky. While it's true Carr Sr. favors Rory Oliver Carr, the son absolutely hates his father. I don't know why, but it seemed Rory Oliver Carr despised his father because he grew up not knowing a parent's touch? I-I am grasping at straws here," he stammered. "With Rory Oliver Carr, it is always the 'me' that is important. While he is not a compulsive liar, he does not hesitate to lie his way when he needs the fulfillment of his goals. He uses his father's money excessively to purchase things beyond his needs, simply because he wanted to spite him. His egocentric view sometimes gets the better of him as he gets frustrated whenever he cannot accomplish anything."

The local Professor on Carr's Pokemon Training. "I knew that boy was a genius in more ways than others, but never in a Pokemon Battle. He lacked the proper training on Pokemon, had not been given even the most basic of knowledge. His only use for Pokemon is for his display of power. If I am not mistaken, he had a private breeder raise him his Pokemon. I don't know how it affects the Pokemon's personality, but I know it's not right that they were raised completely by a hand not of their trainers."

History:

Rory Oliver Carr on his history: "I was not a happy kid, that much I can admit. My mother died giving birth to me and my father was just too busy to actually spend time on me. I never felt that I was the favorite kid. My brother felt my mother's presence, albeit for only six years in his life, and I envy that from him. "When I was a kid, I was drawn to art. Pokemon Paintings, Music, Literature; those became my passion. I never dreamt of becoming a Pokemon trainer, much less a Master, but I knew owning a Pokemon have its certain power. My father gave me one, a Cottonee, saying that it would be mine when it got stronger. I saw it years after that, already a Whimsicott. I hunted down the breeder and paid him handsomely for two more Pokemon." Rory Oliver Carr sent out all his three Pokemon. There was a Whimsicott as he mentioned, a Magnezone, and a Hitmonchan. "These are my prized Pokemon. Eve, Ivan, and Avalon." Rory Oliver Carr recalled them back. "What else to mention? Well, as you currently know, I am the CEO of one of the major companies supporting the research for the Pokerus Virus. And research is going well. I am planning to release a medicine in the near future which could double the effects of Pokerus. Yes, double the double." The interviewer was nodding his head, as if willing Signor Carr to go on. "What else?"

"Before you became the CEO?" the interviewer suggested, sweat beading from his forehead.

"I was schooled. Various private schools, before my father decided to settle in Celadon City to oversee his business closer. I never cared where I went. My schoolmates were of shallow minds, always talking about Pokemon training and gym leaders and stuff. Me? I am concerned with the big question: What is life? I think that question became my main driving force in taking up a medical course in the University of Celadon, prepping myself to inherit the Carr Empire and improving it. I guess that's everything for me. In fact, I may have told you too much."

The interviewer was nodding. "Any last words for the general population?"

Rory Oliver Carr, his blood-colored eyes staring intently at the camera. "Four words. Pokerus is humanity's hope."

NOTE: Plague-times in opening post!

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Opening Post:

It was his first mistake. Pokerus was never the hope of humanity; it was their extinction. This much he knew when he arrived at his office to find his building empty. His empire was never empty, except for the last few days. It all started when Rory Oliver Carr was walking through the building with a business associate named Grover Fernandez. They never thought anything was wrong, except for the fact that the whole building is empty. Which was not surprising, as the Pokerus craze (a hoax as Signor Carr called it before) made many people panicky and fled outside the region. The two of them went up to their boardrooms and what they saw surprised them. A business associate was on the floor, eating another one of their kind. Rory Oliver Carr knew this as they all wore suits. Grover cried out in alarm which was probably the worst mistake he ever made. The zombie, and his Clefable, looked at them and trudged slowly towards them, making scary zombie sounds.

"No!" Grover cried out and made his second mistake. He sent out his Pidgeot to battle them. The zombies just walked on. Well, the human one, as Clefairy took a swipe with the Pidgeot bringing it down.

"Avalon! To me!" Signor Carr caleld out his Hitmonchan. Being the genius he is, he quickly thought that these were unnatural beings but are still governed by laws of nature. Pokemon to Pokemon, and man to man. And since the Clefairy is busy with the Pidgeot, he thought it would be safe. This was Carr's second mistake. Hitmonchan, while a Pokemon, is vaguely a humanoid. The walker went up to him and attacked it. "No!" Avalon tried to counter with a Thunder Punch but the walker just continued to swipe at it, impervious to the attack. Finally, the walker in suit bit Avalon on the top of its head. Rory Oliver Carr knew better than to stay. He ran. He just hoped that Grover did the same as, the last he saw him, he was frozen in place watching his Pidgeot being devoured.

He heard the man scream. Rory Oliver Carr continued to run outside. The sun was high in the sky but Signor Carr never felt the heat. Suddenly, Celadon City erupted with those things, apparently attracted to the shout. He ran, not knowing where to go. He decided to crash into one of the house before the Bicycle Path. He ran and he never looked back.

WIP
DONE!

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
This is simply too good to pass up, you can expect a SU from me in a day or two.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Name: Kaden Ferris

Appearance: Weeks living from day to day without access to such niceties as a shower or deodorant have taken its toll on Kaden. His normally well kept smooth black hair is unpleasantly adorned with dirt, dust, sweat, oil, and maybe just a bit of blood. To keep it up, out of his way, and off his mind he has tied a bandana around his forehead. It is black and red, patterned with dragon-like footprints. Since his hair is normally long enough that it nearly reaches his shoulders, it shows a bit up around the bandana. His eyes are a warm shade of amber that clashes terribly with his personality. His features, however, match. They're sharp and angular, making him look in turn sharp and fierce. His lips are a little thin. They look fuller when he smiles, but that doesn't happen very often anyway--especially not recently. Although he hasn't had the chance to undergo most basic hygiene routines, there is no dirt or grime under his nails. That is because when he's camped out, not able to move, he cleans out from under them with his pocket knife. It's more for something to do than for cleanliness, but he does have to admit, looking at his hands and seeing them less filthy makes him feel less disgusting.

Kaden has lost a bit of weight since society crumbled. He still has some provisions in his backpack--a black canvas bag with silver accents that clasps over one shoulder--but he has rationed them carefully to last as long as possible. Most of the time they can survive off of nonperishable food items at whatever place they're hiding out. But there have been occasions where they were stuck somewhere long enough that they finished the food that was left there, and had to turn to the meager supplies in the backpack. Therefore it is no surprise that about ten pounds have been lost from Kaden's body. The clothes that used to fit perfectly are a little loose now. Kaden's dark jeans are held up by a belt that has been moved up a few holes since he first put them on. His dark brown field boots still fit perfectly. They have kept his feet protected and warm. Several notches on the soles could be defects, but they're too clean and uniform to have been done unintentionally. On the contrary they're a way of keeping track of how long it's been. The notches run from front to back on both boots, and he has nearly run out of room. He wears a black t-shirt under a denim vest the same color as his shirt. He used to keep his Pokeballs in it, but now he has fashioned a sort of tight leather sash he wears under his clothes. It's not as comfortable but it keeps them close to his heart and makes him feel safer.

Personality: If it were at all possible, recent events have made Kaden even more irritable than he's ever been. He's on a hair trigger, and the only ones who are mostly exempt from his temper are his Pokemon. Over the course of the last five years he's seen people band together in hopes that there would be safety in numbers. Perhaps that is true to a degree, but Kaden avoids these groups like another plague altogether. The mob mentality triggered by large groups of people in survival situations is not something he cares to encounter. In fact, he firmly believes that many of the groups of bandits started that way, a few frightened people thinking staying together would keep them alive. They were right, but Kaden does not care to be a bandit. He figures an individual willing to steal from another to survive will not hesitate to turn on his fellows.

This is not to say that Kaden won't turn to scavenging. Most of the supplies in his backpack have been stolen at this point, either from abandoned homes, dead or dying travelers, or even lone people that simply fell asleep at the wrong time. They would wake to find their bags empty and everything of value gone.

He firmly believes that keeping every relationship on a less than personal level is the only way to ensure survival when in a world like this. On the rare occasion where he comes across another person and does not turn right back around or steal them blind, he neglects even to tell them his name. It isn't as though he was all that friendly before, but now he especially isn't looking to be BFF's. Kaden is an excellent strategist, which is what has kept him alive so far. He is a natural leader and in group situations he steps to the forefront to try and direct everyone to the best path he can see. He has no patience for opposition, and will resort to force and scare tactics when he has to. If he were to find himself in one of these packs it is safe to assume he would try to assume the role of leader and make it seem he was working toward the greater good of all, but in reality he would only be trying to meet his own agenda.

For all of this salt and vinegar personality, Kaden has a real soft spot with his Pokemon. If this were just a human plague he would have done the best thing he could for them and release them into the wild, but fate was not so kind. Still, his efforts were not entirely successful, and one by one most of them were lost to him. He now guards his last remaining partner with his life.

History: Kaden was an only child. As such his parents coveted him, but he still received discipline for his actions. His hometown was Celadon, where his mother was a regional manager for the Mega Mart and his father was an important businessman. At the age of ten, as is customary, he received his starter and began his League challenge. Since he lived in Kanto his choices were Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur. Wanting the undeniable cool factor of a fire breathing dragon, he chose Charmander without hesitation. The two went through the Kanto league, picking up other Pokemon along the way. When he reached the Elite Four, he challenged them immediately. The first time he lost. His pride had been bruised from the experience and he receded just enough to train incessantly. Then, a month later, he returned. This time he won, though it was not without struggle. By this time he had already evolved his Charmander completely. His team consisted of his Charizard, Pidgeot, Clefable, Tentacruel, Magneton, and Vileplume.

He was not ready to quit. Johto was his next destination. Much like Kanto, he took the gym circuit. He got as far as Clair, but before he could make it to the Elite Four he decided on a whim to go to Sinnoh for more training and team building opportunities. He excelled there and had quite a bit of fun. His entire team had been switched out and replaced, save for Ember. The Charizard had become his best companion, and his best friend on the road. With a team that Kaden thought was now unstoppable, he began challenging just about anyone who would stand still long enough in Sinnoh. The experience he was receiving in this place so different from his home region was valuable and he thought it was putting him on the track to really excel. Perhaps it would have, if the world had not ended.

At this point the Pokerus Craze was in full swing. It was just as bad in Sinnoh as in Kanto, and although Kaden coveted strength he sneered at the idea of intentionally infecting his Pokemon with a virus. What was wrong with these people? Did they not realize that causing a living thing to harbor another living thing on purpose would have negative side effects? He did not know that Kanto had succumbed to the propaganda as well, so he boarded a ship home and landed in Vermillion.

Things there were peaceful, besides the fact that Kaden quickly realized everyone here wanted their Pokemon infected as well. Although he knew there was no way to escape the hype he figured he might as well return home. He could pay his parents a visit and stay with them while he decided what to do next.

At the first sign of undead, Kaden had been out on the road heading toward Celadon. It was the most chilling, unsettling moment of his life when he saw the man ambling toward him, dragging a foot by tendons and skin, his jaw slack and eyes empty. Though Kaden didn't know exactly what was going on, he didn't need to know to realize that he needed to run. He recalled all of his Pokemon and fled. He didn't get far before he met another creature. This one was, of all things, a Rattata. It ogled at him with vacant eyes and began dragging itself in his direction. Again he ran. Desperate for answers, he headed for Celadon. That was a mistake. Undead already filled the streets, chasing after those so unfortunate to still be alive. The violence and gore Kaden witnessed that day disturbed even him. He turned tail and ran until he was surrounded by wilderness. That was an even worse mistake.

Kaden called all of his Pokemon out for protection. For a while that was okay, and it made it so that Kaden could sneak back toward the city in hopes of finding survivors with an explanation. However, wild Pokemon swarmed them. He lost three Pokemon that day. The loss tore at him deeply, but he couldn't let it stop him. Minor ambushes befell them here and there until finally Ember decided she wouldn't risk Kaden anymore, and so she gripped Arbok, her last partner, in her claws, and bid her master to climb onto her back just ahead of the wings. It wasn't a comfortable position, but it would do. She flew him over the city and landed atop a building that seemed to be empty.

From here Kaden's memories are mostly a blur, but he at least remembers the struggle to stay alive. The Arbok was lost holding the monsters away from Kaden and Ember so that they could escape once it turned out that the building was teeming with undead. Their next plan was to go to Vermillion. Though it was probably not exactly safe, he knew that all of the supplies for the Mega Mart were shipped in there. If he hurried he could get there before other survivors had the same idea, assuming there were any, and took them all. Luckily he had Ember. Again he climbed onto her back and she flew him to the hub of trade. There were scattered undead here, but it was nothing like what he'd witnessed in Celadon. The warehouses here were like a gift from Arceus. He stuffed his bag full of nonperishable items and decided to stay in the warehouse. He had a knife, he had decent fighting skills, and he had Ember. They would remain in Vermillion until they'd finished off all of the food that would spoil, and then they would travel elsewhere in search of an explanation and other survivors.

In the years that followed Ember and Kaden were fairly well off, all things considered. Kaden had changes of clothes, there was plenty of bottled water, and most of the food had been packed to last a while. Those items that did spoil were taken out of the warehouse and buried deep, using Ember's powerful limbs and claws. That kept the scent of rotting food from attracting anything.

For a long time, this was fine. Kaden even began to forget that the apocalypse had happened. But then the last few survivors began making their way to Vermillion. The first couple were fine, and Kaden did not mind giving them a little bit of food. But then more came. A band of six people somehow made it to the warehouse and they each demanded to eat, and to take as much as they could carry. By this time Kaden no longer cared to share, even though there was more than enough. A fight broke out. The only reason he wasn't overtaken immediately was Ember. But the noise attracted a nearby undead Pokemon. It had been an Ekans that slithered in, unnoticed in the havoc, and bit a girl on the leg. A different kind of chaos quickly broke out as the band fled. Ember just fried the Ekans and stomped its head, then ferried it outside and burned the body. That would have been the end of it but swarms of wild Pokemon were coming into the city, drawn by the sounds of violence and the smoke from the burning Ekans. Trying to defend Kaden, Ember was bitten on the right wing near the joint. They managed to get onto a roof and wait out the attack, but Ember was fading fast and Kaden couldn't lose her. He formed a tourniquet and wrapped it around the joint near her back. In a desperate attempt to save her he amputated the entire wing. She would never fly again, but at least she would continue living. He held the flame on her tail to the wound to cauterize it.

After the Pokemon receded and returned to the forests Kaden and Ember came down and returned to their warehouse. All the trouble a few travelers caused has made them less hospitable. The two are even more careful than they've ever been. Every corner is infested with undead, every person has ulterior motives, and every Pokemon is infected. By this point, they may be just as volatile as any undead. There are many warehouses scattered across Vermillion, and plenty of supplies, but entering their safe haven may not be worth the remaining treasures within.

Pokemon:

"Ember"
Female Charizard
picture.php

Moves: Fire Blast, Slash, Smokescreen, Swords Dance, Sunny Day

Opening Post:
Spoiler:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Name: Connor Jobe

Appearance: Once upon a time Connor had what he considered the most perfect brown hair, it was lustrous and just curly enough to look good without being too much of a pain, now it hangs limply above his ears thanks to all the grease and dirt weighing it down, he never appreciated showers until the option was gone to him. His once-pale skin has taken on a light tan from sleeping outside and not having sunscreen anymore. His amber eyes are no longer full of life and thanks to being of an animalistic color to begin with now have an almost feral aspect to them. His only remaining articles of clothing are a plain black T-shirt, a white hoodie with some pokeball symbols on it, and his torn blue jeans over a fairly plain pair of sneakers. He is almost exactly 6 feet tall, with longer legs and a smaller torso than normal, lending well to running.

Personality: Before everything went to hell Connor was a typical young trainer, bright, happy, and with a powerful love for pokemon. Since the apocalypse began he's become a shell of his former self. He's dark, dour and not very hopeful, he still has a sense of humor but the jokes he makes aren't the kind that brighten up a room anymore most of the time. He is still ultimately an optimist, but he's also a pragmatist and even though he can't stop himself from believing that there's hope out there somewhere, he doesn't expect that he'll ever find it. He's a natural when it comes to cooperation and there have been time he's taken charge and been a leader, but multiple failures and betrayals have eroded him down to having no trust for anyone but Sanse.

History: Connor was originally born in the Johto region in Olivine City and received his first pokemon on his 10th birthday like so many others. When he got his first pokemon, a Hoothoot, he also received a strange black and blue egg from Jasmine, they had made friends since she was the only trainer in town he knew, and she told him the egg had just been laid so it may be a while before it hatched, but she promised he'd be happy he got it one day. The Egg faintly glowed blue whenever he held it, even through the incubator he kept it in. His journey was quite a successful one, he went on to catch a Dragonair, a Snorlax, and a Feraligatr.

It did indeed take a long time for the Egg to hatch, it was on the day of what felt like Connor's greatest triumph in more ways than one. When Connor battled Clair she claimed that a child like him would never be a match for a dragon master such as her, let alone Lance. Before the battle could begin Connor heard a violent stirring in his back, when he was about to look in a bright blue light emanated from it and a Riolu popped out of his bag. The little pokemon was full of spunk right out of the gate and when Connor tried to put it in a pokeball it kicked him in the face and jumped into the arena to battle Clair's Kingdra without any input from him whatsoever. The Riolu actually won, and without help from Connor no less, he was astounded and that day he vowed he would train the Riolu to be one of the greatest battling pokemon ever. He finally earned his badge when his Dragonair beat Clair's and finally evolved into a Dragonite.

Of course for quite a while Connor's aspirations to train the Riolu were more like delusions of grandeur, although it was a great battler it had a terrible attitude. He ended up naming it Sanse (Sanz) because it seemed like it could always sense what it's opponents would do before they acted, but outside of battle it seemed to have no sense at all. Connor ended up defeating the Elite Four, mostly thanks to his Dragonite and Snorlax, but Sanse managed to win a few key battles of his own. Connor wanted to be the Johto league champion but unfortunately Lance was both the champion of Johto AND Kanto, thus he would have to win the Bi-regional pokemon league to even get a chance, so he got a boat to Kanto.

When the newly refurbished S.S Anne arrived in Vermillion City everything was oddly quiet, Connor and the other passengers stepped off the ship and began looking around for someone, ANYONE. They got their wish and more, after a few minutes of searching someone had the bright idea to check the gym, surely Lt. Surge would know what was going on. The door was bolted but people looking through the glass of the doors was enough, an Electabuzz smashed the door open with it's great strength, something was wrong with it, it was covered in cuts and it's eyes were empty. A mob of other electric pokemon charged out of the gym and began zapping all the passengers before...Eating them Connor was horrified, but he could just let the other people die, he called out his Noctowl and had it clear a small path with Psychic. A few other quick-witted trainers followed Connor's example and before long a small group of them made it out of the town, Noctowl had been bitten by the first Electabuzz but it was a pokemon that bit in battle anyways so he thought he had nothing to worry about at first.

The group of trainers managed to make it to a clearing in a nearby forest and settled down for the night, they had been running nonstop and they needed rest. Connor had sprayed a hyper potion on Noctowl since they left Vermillion, he wanted to keep watch on it but he didn't stay awake for long. Connor was pulled out of his sleep by a huge commotion outside of his tent, when he left the tent he saw utter chaos before him, many of the pokemon in the group had begun to fight eachother and kill the people, everybody seemed to be either feasting upon their fellows or being feasted upon. Once again an even smaller group of trainers with powerful pokemon managed to fight off the undead for a while, Connor had to leave his Noctowl behind, it had passed on while he slept.

Before long the last three trainers were cornered on the edge of an extremely steep cliff, it was a valiant effort but they were outnumbered 10 to 1 now and many of the zombified pokemon they faced had belonged to trainers that had also taken out Johto's Elite Four, Connor's own Feraligatr had joined the ranks of the undead and carved through one of the trainers with little effort. Connor was left to defend both the middle and the left flank, thankfully he still had Snorlax and Dragonite, Snorlax lifted up Feraligatr with one hand and flung it over the cliff without even being bit. They fought on for another few minutes and it seemed like they might last until Noctowl dive-bombed Snorlax and pecked a small hole into it's neck, Snorlax knocked the once proud bird pokemon out of the air and crushed it, but it was too late. The distraction left an opening and the other trainer went down too, forcing Connor to bring out Sanse, he wanted to keep the Riolu safe but there were no longer any other options. After another few minutes of struggle Connor's Snorlax suddenly stopped fighting...but none of the other pokemon took the chance to attack it, and then it turned around and Connor lost all hope at the sight of it's fat friendly face distorted into a mask of vicious hunger.

Connor wasn't thinking clearly enough to do anything other than back away as Snorlax and all the other pokemon advanced on him, his knees gave out and he knelt down in acceptance of the inevitable. Connor had hoped Dragonite's survival instinct would convince it to take Sanse and fly away, but he underestimated his pokemon's loyalty. Dragonite swooped down and used it's enormous strength to lift Snorlax into the air, it knocked over almost all the remaining undead as it dragged Snorlax over to the cliff and tried to drop it. Snorlax's grip was too strong however and Dragonite was left with one option, it used Seismic Toss, diving face first into the ocean with Connor screaming all the while. Connor completely broke down with the loss of Dragonite and just cried into the dirt as the undead pokemon ambled towards him, but before his doom all the zombies were distracted by a brilliant flash of light, and as one of them turned a huge tail hit Connor dead on in the face and all he saw was black.

When the waking world graced Connor once again he saw wood everywhere, he seemed to be in some sort of cabin, and he turned towards the only breathing he heard besides his own to see a Lucario! To the day Connor has no idea just how Sanse saved him, there's no way he could just beat all those pokemon, especially with an unconscious human to watch over, but he doesn't tempt fat, he's just thankful. For the past 5 Years Connor has been working hard to survive as well as to strengthen himself, he even began to learn a bit about Auras from Sanse, but at this point all he can do is feel life a short distance away. His own intelligence and Sanse's strength and aura talents are all that have kept the two alive and it shows, they've been through the wringer but Connor's not about to quit any time soon, whatever he has to do.

Pokemon: Sanse
attachment.php
The Lucario, thanks to his aura abilities is an extremely understanding companion. He's naturally harsh and doesn't care much for people besides Connor, but he can feel peoples emotions as well as their life force and is a great mediator.

Moves: Aura Sphere, Counter, Metal Claw, Detect, Extreme Speed, Ice Punch

Opening Post: Connor awoke gasping. "No! Dragonite! Snorlax! I...I was so weak...I let you all down." Before any tears could make dirty streaks down his face he felt a reassuring paw on his shoulder. "Sanse...I'm lucky to have you, it's time we moved on don't you think." The growl that was returned convinced Connor to open the door, he looked at the night around them. "Now where could we get supplies from now? Vermillion City perhaps? It must be pretty crazy but maybe we could handle it, let's take a look.

Luckily they weren't that far away from the city and before too long they were on the outskirts, everything looked empty. "Nobody in the streets? There's no way the place is clear, I wonder how many of them are rooting through buildings?" He took another step forward and Sanse stood in front of him, stopping him in time for them to see a human zombie jump into a bush, making enough noise that it was safe to assume it had caught something. Connor began to creep toward the bush, Sanse was loathe to let his only friend risk himself but he knew that Connor wasn't helpless anymore. When Connor got close enough he saw the person in front of him, gnawing greedily on something, Connor took another couple of steps forward and kicked the zombie in the side of the head to knock it down. The monster was not phased for more than a moment and attempted to get back up but Connor never gave it the chance, he quickly curb-stomped it and slammed his foot down over and over again resisting the urge to yell. Sanse walked over to them and blasted the poor sentret the zombie had been munching on before it could reanimate.

He knew he had to do it but deep down Connor could still feel he wasn't really a killer, he felt guilt every time he killed, even knowledge that they weren't people or pokemon anymore didn't make it easier on him. He started to walk back down the road, giving up on Vermillion City before he could screw himself over, but the hair stood back on his neck when he barely felt something, a presence that was. Alive? Somebody is alive around here...just a hassle but...it would be nice to have someone to talk to. After a few more minutes of walking Connor saw an old beatup warehouse that he figured must have had battles fought in it to be so messed up. "Possible survivor outpost?" Sanse merely nodded at him stoically, he began to approach the building but froze in place when someone came out the door and looked around them in what seemed like appreciation that nature was still beautiful after all this. "That Charizard is definitely alive, it's flame is still burning, but I wonder what happened to it's wing?"

Connor decided he had played it safe long enough, he needed someone to talk to for his own sanity, Sanse's quiet companionship was pleasant but...he had had enough of silence. As he began to walk to the warehouse he stopped himself from shouting, no need to attract zombies, he merely lit his lighter and waved it around a bit so the guy could see he was alive and kept walking.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Natasha Reddings

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Opening Post:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Oooh! Zombie/Pokemon! Gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Name: Gaston Le'Mare

Appearance: (A picture can be used here, but if not, there is a 30 word minimum requirement.)

Personality: (50 words minimum)

History: (How did you avoid the infection, and what was life like leading up to it? 100 words minimum)

Pokemon: Fluide- Male Muk- Poison Touch

Moves: Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Rain Dance, Thunder, Dark Pulse

Opening Post: (100 words minimum, more is highly suggested. This helps us judge your writing ability, and perhaps help you along.)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Whoo accepted! Sorry to hear that hereto, hope you have fun whatever you do though =P

Back