• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [OOC/SU]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
OOPS. SUPER FAIL. I am really sorry. They were both black and I am partially blind to subtle patterns. LOL. Sorry. T.T

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
Blaine 'Jolt' Harlowe

Appearance:

Ten years ago, people would've thought that Blaine was an entirely different man than what he was today. But time changes people, and Blaine was the perfect example of that. At the beginning of his journey as a budding Pokemon trainer, he was tall, gangly, and thin enough that his ribs could be played as a xylophone.

Nowadays, however, he appeared as a menace. Not just by his gruff facial expression, but by the clothes he adorned. Wearing a leather biker's vest, he wore a grey tank top underneath, leaving only his fingerless gloves to cover his hands. For pants, he wore baggy camouflage khakis, fitting his more bulkier frame.

After ten years of constantly on the move, he trained alongside his partner Pokemon. As the years went by, not only did his team grow, but he did as well.

Standing at an intimidating six foot, seven inch height, weighing easily two-hundred and eighty pounds of muscle, he shared a gruff appearance, much like his father before him. His brow was think, his goatee/beard combo fierce. His onyx black hair was no longer than two inches, covered by a black bandanna. The only feature of his face that revealed his true nature were his wise, friendly blue eyes. Where his face appeared grim and angry, his eyes were warm and inviting, much like the man beneath the look.

When the evolved Pokerus' started to spread, his unbound strength allowed him a certain advantage when combating the Walkers, a single swing with a aluminum baseball bat would most certainly be fatal, whether the receiver be alive or undead.

Personality:

Strong, bold, and ever the adventurer. Blaine is both Charismatic, and understanding. His one goal in life was to become a strong trainer. But after many run ins with the many thugs that plagued the world, Blaine has devoted himself to become a stronger trainer. Not only to beat the Elite Four, but to help people who have suffered at the hands of the likes of Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, and Plasma.

As of the infection, and after a few deceitful survivors have neglected to make him aware of their bites, have nearly cost the lives of him and his two remaining Pokemon on numerous occasions, thus making him very hardy, and rigged. More so than he would like to be, especially in a time of crisis such as this.

History:

Born and raised on Cinnabar Island, the folks that shared the island home with this interesting young gentleman would remember the day 'Jolt' Harlowe had left their midst. After all, in a small community like that, every member that left was a huge deal. When he first started his adventure he was a tall, thin, almost gangly eighteen year old. Many of his skeptical supporters had thought that he wasn't going to make it during his first year as a budding new trainer. He had looked so frail, that even the Gym Leader of the island, Blaine, Jolt's personal hero, suggested that he post-pone his adventure and ready his body.

Blaine, often referred to by friends as Jolt *due to his spiky hair, if left unkept*, was not going to give up on his dream so easily, and left the island to pursue his dream. That was when he reached Pallet Town, the first town on the main land. With his shiny Pichu, Sparky, at his side, he decided to visit Professor Oak.

Surprisingly, however, Blaine had discovered a strange Pokemon washed up on the shore. Bringing it to the Professor, Oak was flabbergasted. Somehow an Oshawott, a Unovian Pokemon, had washed up on shore.

Long history short, Blaine's journey as a Pokemon Trainer was a lively, and unforgettable one. When the Kanto League had out surpassed him, he tried his luck in Johto, scoring himself Scarlet, his female Cyndaquil. As with Johto, his attempt in the league had failed, and he decided to travel the world for stronger Pokemon, reserving the league attempts for when he felt his team was powerful enough to take them on.

That's when the infection hit.

On vacation to Cinnabar Island when Pokerus had become a big deal across Kanto, Blaine, striving to become ever stronger, and to build better bonds with his Pokemon, infected his beloved Samurott, Braviary, and Haxorus. He left Sparky, Scarlet, and his Aggron, Crash, uninfected, being his strongest Pokemon, he felt no need for them to join Samurott, Braviary, and Haxorus.

Their abilities increased exponentially, and the thought of a Pokemon Champion title was finally in his grasp! That was, until things started to turn for the worst. Leader Blaine ordered an island wide quarantine, offering vaccinations for Pokerus to inflicted pokemon. Before Jolt could get his infected Pokemon vaccinated, they had already passed on to the other life.

Knowing they would endanger the island, Blaine did what would haunt him for the rest of his life; he euthanized half of his team. Because of this event, he is very bitter when he is reminded of those that he has lost along the way.

He is some-what trusting of others, but after multiple encounters with Walkers *as an inhabitant of Cinnabar, he goes to the main-land to attempt to find survivors and bring them to Sanctuary*, he shows signs of untrustworthy-ness. Especially when said Walkers are freshly infected people that neglected to warn him they were bitten.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Now I have two opening posts available, A and B. Decide which one you like better, and I'll use that one :) *assuming I'm accepted of course :P *
Opening Post:

A:

It was a mistake, and Blaine knew it. It had been five years on this day that he had done it. Done what he had to do to ensure the survival of everyone else on Cinnabar. The day he had to say goodbye to Champ, Uncle Sam, and Soul. The thought of what he had to do, what he had done, caused him to clench his fists, squeeze his eyes shut, and grit his teeth, as his bare toes dug deep into the pure white sand.

He heard his knuckles pop from the strain, and he regained himself. They had changed him for the good. He didn't appear sickly anymore, and they had gotten him to where he was at that very moment. He had gathered at least four, maybe five badges in each region before it became too much for his team. He had returned to Kanto on the rumor that a bacteria was available that encouraged rapid growth in Pokemon.

Champ, his Samurott, had actually been against the idea. Uncle Sam and Soul, on the other hand, had had no problem accepting the bacteria. But his strive to be the best, to help people, got the better of him, and he forced Champ to do the same. He had single-handedly killed half of his team. Gazing at the horizon, Blaine sat on the beach to think about his actions, listening silently to the waves crash gently on the shore.

"Ah Jolt, it's odd seeing you here." A familiar voice spoke behind him.

Tensing himself, 'Jolt' stood to face his visitor. An elderly gentleman approached Blaine.

"Time marches on, hard to believe it's been so long." Andrew Delerie, Blaine's mother's best friend approached him. "I know it's been a rough five years, their loss was hard to all of us. Watching you all grow from a distance. But their sacrifice for the rest of us has not yet gone in vain."

"Thank you, Mr. Delerie." Jolt replied, bowing his head, his lip quivering. "It wasn't easy, I still regret giving them that damn disease."

"Many other trainers, like yourself, have said the same thing, young Blaine." the elderly gentlman replied. "Especially the ones trapped on the main-land. They have to constantly survive hordes of the undead, Pokemon or not. I fear their numbers continue to grow thin. Communication with the main land has become scarce. It's my fear that our outposts scattered around the area have gone down."

"You're asking me to head to the main-land again?" Jolt asked. "I almost died last time, and since resources to create my vaccination have been low, I'll be in lot's of danger."

"Precisely. You are the most qualified of us to go out there, and your strife to help others is exactly what we need. Someone charismatic that can bring hope to the hopeless." Blaine replied, his cheeks rising with a sage grin. "We're asking you to search Kanto, find any survivors, and try to reestablish any communication outposts that you can. Then bring the survivors to Pallet Town, where we'll begin an evacuation checkpoint. You could also find the resources needed to create more of the vaccine while you're there too."

Blaine sighed, handing a pokeball to Andrew.

"I'll do it, but Scarlet will stay here. She's to protect my mother."

Andrew nodded, as he raised his own pokeball. After a brief flash of red, a Kedabra appeared before them. Focusing on Blaine, the Kedabra's spoon bent downwards momentarily, and when Blaine opened his eyes again, he found himself on Pallet Town.

"Well then." Blaine muttered to himself. "Better have a look around."

---------------------------------------------------------------

B:

Blaine Harlowe sputtered as he sat up, blinking his eyes open. Glancing around, his room was the same as he had left it the night before, Sparky and Crush standing guard by his bed while he rested. Peeking out of the boarded windows, he shook his head with disgust. Hordes of the undead littered the streets. He wasn't sure if they had migrated from Viridian City to Pewter City or not, all he knew was that his transit to Cerulean wasn't going to be easy.

Glancing back at Crush and Sparky, the two nodded with smiles as they sighed in relief, their trainer was awake, and very much alive. Sighing, Blaine removed himself from his bed, crouching low to the floor as he did his routine exercise. Eighty push-ups with Sparky on his back, and attempting to lift Crush's tail for a few reps. In these times, top shape was required to deal with the walkers. He remembered his previous encounters with the monstrosities, shuddering at their grotesque facial features, how the flesh had been slowly peeling from their bones, their milky white eyes, and their rotten teeth.

Shaking his head from the visual, Blaine nearly threw Sparky off of his back. There was knocking at his door, and he knew for a fact it wasn't the good kind. If someone knocked on a door in these times, it usually meant one thing;

Looters Blaine thought to himself.

Grabbing a wrench, he knew his day would only get worse from here. Especially being the fifth anniversary of the day half of his team succumbed to the disease.
---------------------------------------------------

I'm going to safely assume option B will be picked, if I am accepted. I know both are dense, that's my writing style. If it's too much, I can weed it out. Either way, looking forward to hearing back from you, and I apologize for the lateness of my post. This one has taken a good part of the day to complete.

Also note: I know Sparky and Crush are evolved pokemon, and are very strong. But don't worry, Sparky can still be infected, and therefore is weak to infection. Blaine himself, if option A is chosen, is still susceptible to the virus, and I explained why in the post. As for Crush, while his move set is incredibly strong, his attacks can easily be avoidable by infected Pokemon, putting him at severe risk too.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
Nyx Lane

Appearance:
Edward-edward-elric-14996414-1884-2560.jpg

Personality: If you asked anyone in Pewter City, they would tell you that Nyx Lane was a friendly and lovable person…Until he had an incident with his "parents"…Before the 'Outbreak' Nyx was a kind hearted and very athletic person. But when he had an argument with his parents he became a cold hearted, emotionless person. He would only show his emotions around his Best Friend Pete.

All Questioned people have their name censored for legal reasons.
Interview #1
Interviewed Subject: Nyx Lane's Brother: *****
Current Status: Deceased
Date of Interview: 2 years prior to the breakout
If I've learned one thing from my experiences with my brother, it's to ask no questions abou his actions. He does not like to be questioned. Period. He has a few trust problems after he had an incident with his parents.
This problem with his parents has been stated before by other interviewed people. What is it? When did it happen?
When Nyx was 9 years old, he was ambitious. He was ready to go off on his pokemon journey. He already had gotten his starter from Proffesor Oak, and he caught two other pokemon. He was prepared for his journey which every trainer begins when they're around 10. But his Mother wouldn't allow it. She said he was unprepared, she started screaming and throwing things around, and then she locked his door so he couldn't leave. Something 'clicked' within Nyx in that argument. He told his mother, "Ok mom. I will never go on a pokemon journey, im sorry for even recommending the idea". Now see that Nyx's mom adopted him, and she has no close feelings towards him and she said "Good. Be the little obedient helpless dog you are and go to sleep you scum." The moment his mother left the room, he grabbed his favourite climbing tool, his double edge crowbar. It was curved like a hook on both sides. He would use it to climb trees and houses. Nyx and his pokemon were amazing sights to see as they ran or climbed.
Interview #2
Interviewed Subject: ****
Current Status: Alive
Date of Interview: 7 Months prior to the Outbreak
Nyx was my best friend. When he ran away from home, he dropped by my window. He asked me if I would like to join him on his journey. I said Yes, im being my best friend, travelling together was a dream of mine. I left a note on my bed saying that I left for my journey. I grabbed my two pokemon, some potions, other items, pokeballs. And then Nyx threw me the item which would be crucial to our adventure, and the best part if you ask me. It was another one of his signature double edged crowbar. He said he was going to give it to me on my birthday. Best Gift Ever! Anyways, he needed to give me a few lessons for a while until we left, and then I had the basic hand of it. I still have it with me, and I don't plan on ever loosing it.
Pete puts the Crowbar on the Table
s13.JPG

This is just a very early prototype of it, but the edge which is a bit flat, is a lot more curved which makes it better fit for climbing. We had a very fit slogan Speed, Evasiveness, and Accuracy. These are our three important required skills. Speed to be able to run fast, either away, or to something. Evasiveness because we need to doge a lot of things as we climb. Falling Debris, branches, birds, obstacles, etc. And Accuracy, to be able to jump towards a ledge, and sucesfully grab onto it.

History: Pewter City, born and raised, climbing on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, relaxing, all cool. I tried to stay out of the house as much as I could, because it wasn't difficult to be able to tell that I was not wanted there. I climbed ontop the highest points in the playground to show off to my friends. I later taught Pete how to climb so that we could climb together in our adventure when I was 9, right after I ran away from home. I never went to school after I was 9. Pete taught me everything about grammar, History, potions, and other things. I was glad I didn't go to school because before I ran away from home all the dumb trainers were all talking only about gyms, and pokemon battles, and being the best, etc. I don't want much out of life other than having fun! I still train my pokemon though, because Having Pokemon comes with multiple strong points. Me and Pete decided to visit his Uncle in Celadon City and he gave us tons of advice about battling and stuff. He taught us about items and their uses.
*NOTE* Plague Time is in the Opening Post! *NOTE*

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Opening Post:

Nyx and Pete ran into Celadon City to look for a Dawn Stone to get Pete's Kirlia to evolve into a Gallade. Pete was so excited and he thought that his Gallade was going to be Epic! We didn't know for sure what a Gallade looked like, but we heard rumors. We went into the Department Store, finding it completely empty. Me, trying to find a reasonable explination said "Im sure that Buisness Hour hasn't ticked yet. It'll be easier for us to get the stone, lets go!" We we're at the third floor quickly, both of us being very fast sprinters. Pete started feeling awqward due to the eerie silence. "Get the stone and lets get out of her Nyx. This just doesn't feel right.." I leaned over the counter and saw a terrible sight…It was a merchant, judging by his clothes, and he was harvesting and eating a Clefable, the Clefable looked betrayed that its own owner started to eat it.
Pete shouted as 7 more started to climb up the stairs, and the other thing, eating the clefable, turned around to look at me. I bashed it in the face, grabbed the moonstone and I held Pete by his shirt and dragged him up the stairs to the top floor. The Roof. "Pete, we have one chance, its going to be difficult, and one of us will probabally get hurt, but we have no other choice.". "Lets do it Nyx." Pete already knowing what we were about to do. It was something we only did once in our entire life journey. We clicked an edge of our crowbars together to extend the range, and me and pete jumped and hooked onto a street lamp, and I hit my knee. Pete unhooked from me and the lamp pole and we both started running…running…running…We sprinted through the forest and we found a bunker looking thing, the hatch lying open, it could be perfectly camoflauged as the top of the latch was grass. We cautiously enterd inside, both of us keeping our crowbar at the ready. We saw 2 of those things inside, and we both nodded to eachother and bashed their skulls in, while staying at a distance. We decided it would be our hide out for a while. After about 2 years after that event, I became a emotionless person, and started molding into the person who would hopefully survive for as long as he can. Pete, my only best friend, and my only rock. The only person I show my emotions to. I had no emotions towards other people. My name is Nyx, and this is the beginning of my true adventure.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
@MR: That's perfectly fine. Good luck on your exam.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Tai Kamiya

Name: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya

Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Tai is a very caring and considerate person, even if his actions may cause some people to think otherwise. Unfortunately, this caring personality is often hidden by his rash actions brought upon by that desire to help people. It takes time for him to learn how to be a leader, but he does blossom as a person to someone who knows what he has to do and will do it. He learns to look farther ahead and also to mellow out a little and not act brashly.

History: Tai was an ordinary teenager just cruising through life with decent grades and a hopeful future, when he grew up Tai wanted to be an ambassador for pokemon with his Gengar that he had raised since it was a wee ghastly. On the day the infection began Tai didn't really notice it at all the news was buzzing with "BEWARE Pokemon become infected with "pokerus" BEWARE!" but Tai didn't know what Pokerus was so he didn't think to much of it because of course the government would clean it all up the problem was they didn't... Tai went to the Trainers Academy in Viridian City, he also lived in Viridian City but since the infection began he hid on route 1 only going to Viridian City at night to find supplies since it was crawling with bandits, sometimes he would run down to Pallet Town but he couldn't get to cinnabar island since he didn't have a boat. Tai's family died early on from the bandits who Tai wouldn't blink or even as they were mercifully killed. In the past 5 years Tai has led the bandits to numerous deaths, resulting in the bandits fearing whatever lurks on route 1 at night.

Starting Location:
Spoiler:

Pokemon: "Azazel" Gengar
094.gif

Moves: Thunderbolt, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Blast and Psychic.

Opening Post: As Tai crept into what was left of viridian city he made sure to keep away from the Bandit Tents and the light sources, he also made sure to stay away from bushy area unless he wanted to get grabbed by a walker. As Tai crept up to one of the houses in Viridian and silenty crept up to a window "Gengar, watch the area for me if you see anyone use Hypnosis and then Dream Eater." the young boy said as he opened one of the windows. "Hmm what have we got in here huh... wow look at all this food, this must be the storehouse seems like team rocket are still the idiots they always were, hmm watch should I take?" Tai thought to himself as he bagged a carton of milk, corn flakes, sarsparilla and 4 Oran berries "this should just about do it" Tai thought before jumping out the window and closing it behind him. "Gengar, use Hypnosis on the group of bandits over there" Tai said softly, "Keke" Gengar replied before jumping into the air and setting the 4 bandits in front of the pokemart asleep. "Okay let's go!!!" Tai said as he began to run back to route 1. When Tai reached the beginning of Route 1 he could hear "What are you 4 doing WAKE UP NOW before I kill you all!" coming from a british accent "That must be their leader, James I think it was he resides in the Gym, somewhere fit for a leader. of sorts." Tai mumbled whilst opening the bag "Tonight was a good one look at all the food we got!" Tai exclaimed happily at Gengar "Keke Keke". (words: 281)

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
OK!! I'm back now. Sorry for the late reply on those forms, guys!

To put it in a nutshell: You're ALL ACCEPTED!!

Shadow- Your trainer should be immune to the virus, no matter what. Unless they're some freak, which is too touchy a subject for me to want to discuss in the thread.
-Choose whichever post you like better. He's YOUR character, after all.

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
OK!! I'm back now. Sorry for the late reply on those forms, guys!

To put it in a nutshell: You're ALL ACCEPTED!!

Shadow- Your trainer should be immune to the virus, no matter what. Unless they're some freak, which is too touchy a subject for me to want to discuss in the thread.
-Choose whichever post you like better. He's YOUR character, after all.

Not a freak, I just wasn't sure if it was OP to have him be immune to the virus :P . Only in consideration for the story at hand {:3} .

I'll choose option A, but weed out the part where he needs the vaccination. Seeings how he's immune.

Question before I post it though, how do I make the background like what you guys have on your posts?

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Shadow-That is for discussion over PM, but I'd gladly help you on your way for some post formatting for your character. Just shoot me a PM with everything you know about BB and CSS coding.

If you want your character to be immune, it can only be partial, as in one bite won't turn him, but he'll still get sick. Any character that's fully immune is quite boring after a while, just from how easily overpowered they become. So try to limit it to more a resilience than a full blown immunity.

miltankRancher

Years
I just read through some SU and I saw one similar to mine, with the interview and even the "note: plague times in opening post!" in it. But meh. I can't really claim patent to the style.

Anyway, anyone visiting Lavender Town and Tower should notice that Signor Carr left a huge bunch of supplies for you. It's enough for almost two months - three months as long as you eat moderately. It's purely canned goods though, well past the expiration date, but nobody cam be too picky right?

LOL

ShinyNuzLover

What're you lookin' at?
Years
Name: Jackson

Appearance: Jackson has short, blondish-brown hair with specks of black in it which is always sticking up in random places. He has dark grey eyes that always seem like they're pierced into your soul. He has a scar above his left eye he got from a battle with a wild Pokémon. He has some what of a tan, it isn't very prominent but if you look closely you can see it. He always wears an orange t-shirt with a 1990's brown sweatshirt with a dragon on it. He wears torn dark jeans with his signature belt with a golden Tauros buckle. He wears camo shoes with black bottoms. Jackson is around 5'7", a little short for his age but he doesn't care if he's short. Jackson is not the heaviest 18 year old you could meet weighing in at 157 lbs. He's always wearing his large, dark grey backpack that matches his eyes.

Personality: Jackson is one of those people that some people would call a renegade. He doesn't like it if you threaten him or make fun of him. However he doesn't want his friends or family to be hurt. If you threaten anyone close to him, he will protect them with everything he's got. If you're with him in a fight, be glad you are, he'll fight with everything he's got. If you're fighting against him... well let's just say "Prepare for trouble. And make it double." In other words, he'll kick your ***. He's not as strong as you'd think, but he's a great fighter. In battle he is a very serious battler. It takes a while for him to begin to trust someone but when he does, you have a great friend and fighter on your team.

History: Jackson survived the apocalypse by hiding out in his house in Pewter City until he was sure there were no more zombies in it. He had a close call with one that got into his bedroom and made it so he had to jump out the window. He's walked with a limp since. Jackson's life before this wasn't much better than it is now. His parents fought all the time until they got divorced. His dad worked at the Pewter City Museum while his mom worked and lived (after the divorce) in Cerulean City. At one point he had a pet Shinx but when the zombies came his Shinx hasn't been seen since. Before the apocalypse he had seen a Pokémon flying through the sky and thought it could be a Ho-Oh, which would bring eternal happiness, but apparently it wasn't because he hasn't been happy since. Some told him it was a Giratina even though Giratina doesn't live in this world.

Spoiler:

Opening Post: Jackson and JackHammer were running. Running from the zombies. They'd been trying to get away from them for as long as he can remember. He was currently running from them in Cerulean City. He didn't know of any way to kill them, all he knew was that JackHammer was immune to their bites. Jackson jumped onto JackHammer's back and said, "JackHammer! Start running towards that bridge!" The Rhydon began to run towards the bridge but as soon as they got there zombies came up in front of them. "JackHammer, turn back!" But when they went to go back zombies came up there as well. "Darn it. We're trapped!" "Rhydon.." All of a sudden JackHammer used Earthquake and knocked all the zombies off balance. "Let's go JackHammer." JackHammer plowed through the zombies and ran across the bridge. When they got to the other side they saw that there were tons of zombies. "Turn back JackHammer, turn back!" When they turned back they saw that the zombies had gotten back up. "JackHammer, use stone edge. On every single zombie here." JackHammer launched a stone edge on every zombie he saw that was in his way. "There. That oughta keep 'em down for a while." They ran back to the city and stopped in front of the gym. Jackson looked through the window and saw that there were people inside. "Jackhammer. Let's go inside." When they both got inside Jackson shut the door as quickly as possible. He looked around and estimated that there was every person from Cerulean and maybe more. That was when his life got just a bit more exciting... (270 words)

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
ShinyNuz, instead of griping to the GM, attempt to improve your SU and fix it up properly. Doing the minimum doesn't guarantee you a spot in an RP - if anything, it guarantees that you won't be accepted. Add some more detail, and definitely expand on the History, Appearance, and Personality sections, as those are the selling points for any character. Concerning your opening post, obviously not everyone is a perfect roleplayer, but you should put effort into your posts, and, no offense, but that post doesn't show a lot of effort. Try looking around at how others write posts and see if you can't translate that into your own style.

miltankRancher

Years
I have to agree with PJ on this. We're not GM yes, but it your character strikes me as... flat. Also, the minimum is not there to be reached, it is there for you to overpass. How about try reading others' SU as to see how people around here write.

Also, @PJ: My exam's moved this Saturday. T.T Sorry, I still can't post until then.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
That's fine, I still have a project to work on so I can kill some time 'til then.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I started this and gave it to some dude by the name of IceFyr. Dunno how it came to your hands, but I'm glad it's still bustling months later. Would you mind horribly if I submitted my character details from the original thread and popped in? If not, here they are.

Spoiler:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Quick question!

Sir GM, if we are going to kill the character we have and bring in another, do we make an SU for the new character?

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
SNL- Alright, NOW you're ACCEPTED!

Pppgggr- It is good to see you back, my friend! My IceFyr account was hacked, so I had to make a new one. So same crazy guy, just a different name.

And just so you know, you too are ACCEPTED.

Strikit- Sadly, the answer to this is yes... Please tell me when your character dies if I don't remove him right away.

Back