• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-themed tattoo(s) [idea(s)]

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    XD HAHA, I REMEMBER THAT! That was so awesome, and becaue I loved that Vulpix so much I'll always have a (smaller) soft spot for it as well. I know that hey Vulpix, Dratini, Zubat, which was the other?

Also, WTF is up with all these 10 & 13 y/o's in here. It's 16+ up in here kiddies.

What else would seem good and Piratey? I know the Starmie is an absolute sure, I want a Sharpedo somewhere. But maybe a Toxicroak? It's so strange, yet awesome.

And ladies, the man's muscles & Pikatat mean nothin' if he doesn't know how to wrestle properly *rimshot* haha
    Ouch.... taking people down in this hizz house. The house of all of this forums 20 year olds. I guess we flock to the word Tattoo. XD lololol.

*I can out wrestle all y'all anyways.*

Years
    Pikachus for the WIN. I would marry you if you did that. You don't even know. XD

I don't know about marriage, but I could find some definite affection in that Pikachu tattoo. XD

Woah. I know how the game can be, but even I haven't had girls fight over me before... Virtual blush.

Marriage. We will share him. XD If he got that, he would be amazing. I bet he things we are some crazy people. XD

That solves it.

Ouch.... taking people down in this hizz house. The house of all of this forums 20 year olds. I guess we flock to the word Tattoo. XD lololol.

*I can out wrestle all y'all anyways.*

I believe her. DIBS!

Anyway, I've been thinking some about more tat's I'd get. I got a few ideas...
    A gorebys on my chest, like that dude on Cowboy bebop (eel)

Maybe color in my lower right arm to match a Pokemon pattern, say, Electabuzz.

How about a Entei (tiger) locked in eternal combat with a Rayquaza (dragon).

Years
    Woah. I know how the game can be, but even I haven't had girls fight over me before... Virtual blush.

Oh, Yuna and I don't fight. We share. :) Oh, the benefits of being roommates.

I've started sketching for the Vulpix tat. Going on the back of my right hip, I'm thinking. My tattoos make me such a loser. ///_-;; Two Digimon crests, a Vulpix, Poison Ivy, and a moogle.

Years
    Oh, Yuna and I don't fight. We share. :) Oh, the benefits of being roommates.

I've started sketching for the Vulpix tat. Going on the back of my right hip, I'm thinking. My tattoos make me such a loser. ///_-;; Two Digimon crests, a Vulpix, Poison Ivy, and a moogle.

A Moogle! You're my new hero. I hadn't even considered FF Tats... But in my defence, this is a Pokemon Tat discussion.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008

Oh jeez a moogle, your my hero forever!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Agatha's **** hot…
    I'd want to get me 2 Mesousas. 1 dropping a can of cola and saying "sorry" and the other crying asking "Why?''. They'd both be located underneath my left collar bone.
    I'd also want to get Rei Tachibana on my left arm wearing a traditional chinese dress.
    On my back a smeargle paint Red XIII eating a chocobo… I'd also want FF7 Cid too but not sure…

Also looks like I'm a few weeks early to join the 20 year old household. ;__;

Years
    On the 20-year note, it took me 6 months to realize I wasn't even a teenager anymore.

On the Tat note, I have decided that if I can get my job back at Wal-to-Wal-Mart, my first paycheck is going for one of these Tat's, and I'll post pics too. So keep the ideas coming. You're idea may very well decide what my back looks like for eternity!

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    On the 20-year note, it took me 6 months to realize I wasn't even a teenager anymore.

On the Tat note, I have decided that if I can get my job back at Wal-to-Wal-Mart, my first paycheck is going for one of these Tat's, and I'll post pics too. So keep the ideas coming. You're idea may very well decide what my back looks like for eternity!

haha @ the teenager part.

But yeah, cool deal, we'd definitally love pics. Though, don't take my Starmie...

MY STARMIE! *throws mud bomb*

Years

Yeah, I keep forgetting that I'm not 19 anymore. Also, I totally work at Wal-Mart right now. Small world.

I demand that there be pictures of these tats. Of course, this also means that I will have to post pics of the Vulpix when I get it, which may be a while yet. I've got a list that I want to get in semi-order, and I'm afraid a pokemon is a little far down on the roster.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Agatha's **** hot…
    I'd want to get me 2 Mesousas. 1 dropping a can of cola and saying "sorry" and the other crying asking "Why?''. They'd both be located underneath my left collar bone.
    I'd also want to get Rei Tachibana on my left arm wearing a traditional chinese dress.
    On my back a smeargle paint Red XIII eating a chocobo… I'd also want FF7 Cid too but not sure…

Also looks like I'm a few weeks early to join the 20 year old household. ;__;
    Why are we not married yet????
    FF7 rocks! XD
    I'm totally getting a chocobo,
    And the smeargle thingy is win. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Oh I forgot the most important two… Getting the number 36 written across my right side of back to the top of the right chest… also The Tardis xD

Didn't you say the same to Tetsu? xD;

Oh it'll be a real long time before I can actually make any of these happen D:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Oh I forgot the most important two… Getting the number 36 written across my right side of back to the top of the right chest… also The Tardis xD

Didn't you say the same to Tetsu? xD;

Oh it'll be a real long time before I can actually make any of these happen D:
    I only meant it to you though. XD No worries. XD
    Cause you are WIN for the FF tattoo. and only for that. XD
    My Pikachu is going to have to happen soon. O.o

Back