• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-themed tattoo(s) [idea(s)]

Years
    I personally wouldn't get a Pokemon tattoo but you guys that have them or that are getting them should post pictures when you have them :)

Years
    Hmm... Maybe I could cover my entire back with Pokemon 'astrological' symbols, using the signs from FFTactics.

Ampharos - Aries
    Tauros - Taurus
    Plusle/Minun - Gemini
    Kingler - Cancer
    Luxray - Leo
    Scyther - Virgo (I read once that the women for Virgo was a harvester of wheat, usually holding a scythe)
    Xatu - Libra (Although it has nothing to do with Libra depicted by scales, looking at it, it just seems to scream 'Libra' for some reason. IDK.)
    Gligar - Scorpio
    Rapidash - Sagittarius (Technically not a centaur, but close, right?)
    Vaporeon - Capricorn
    Suicune - Aquarius
    Magikarp and Feebas - Pisces

I was thinking they could circle clockwise around a giant compass, but during the time I typed all this, I figured it would just look too goofy on me. Maybe someone else likes the idea, though?

Back