• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon ThunderYellow?

Spirit's Fire

The Umbreon Master
Years
  • Diamond and Pearl are Pokemon titles rumored to be slated for release on the Nintendo DS. As of yet, they are JUST RUMORS. I won't put it past Nintendo and Gamefreak to release them, though. The Pokemon titles must continue, since it's a tad unlikely that Pokemon will get old anytime soon. There may be too many species eventually, but that's a moot point when it comes to the franchise.

Of course, since there were new Pokemon in the latest Pokemon movie {Munchlax}, I'm sure there are probably going to be another 100 monster addition. Whee, more fun for me. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Spirit's Fire said:
    Diamond and Pearl are Pokemon titles rumored to be slated for release on the Nintendo DS. As of yet, they are JUST RUMORS.
    Diamond and Pearl are confirmed games. Where the heck have you been lately?

And it's another generation of Pokemon. They wouldn't bother just to release 10 new Pokemon. There is going to be at least 100+ new Pokemon in DP.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Crazy Frogitist said:
    he might just thinking the old 1s or maybe not? i'm outta off here *runs away*

if they r going to release the games and 100+ pkmns that will take ages
    They've already planned Diamond and Pearl for a 2006 release. That's not much of a "forever".

Spirit's Fire

The Umbreon Master
    Years
  • Simon said:
    Diamond and Pearl are confirmed games. Where the heck have you been lately?

And it's another generation of Pokemon. They wouldn't bother just to release 10 new Pokemon. There is going to be at least 100+ new Pokemon in DP.

Sometimes I wonder that myself. ^^;

I was wrong, it seems they are slated for release. Heh. Pardon my mistake, I should really do my research more.

Years
  • I've heard it ain't gonna happen too, tch, although it doesn't make sense... they've released 3 versions for each gen up ta now, why'd they do things differently with FR an' LG? *sigh* T_T

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    I was hoping if ThunderYellow or something similar did come out, I wouldn't really want a pickachu following me everywhere. Maybe Nintendo could let us have other pokemon follow us. Maybe the starters like bulbasaur, charmander or squirtle of our choice?

Silfa

ohh.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    I think she means that they're not gonna make anymore Hoenn games at the moment because they're making Pearl & Diamond. But I didnt really get the FireRed bit.

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • Ridley-X4 said:
    Not gonna happen. They would have released it after FR/LG BUT BEFORE Emerald.
    I actually think they will. Like how come Emerald wasn't released with Ruby/Sapphire? They are all relesed at different times. I am 70% positive they will make a Yellow remake. (Not ThunderYellow because thunder isn't yellow in real life, it is just noise. lol, maybe electricity yellow, or Lightning Yellow.

But if they do make a Pokemon ThunderYellow or whatever, it should be an option of having Pikachu follow you. It did get annoying at times. =/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    *sigh* That would be awesome, I loved Pokemon Yellow...but it probably won't happen. I would so buy to if it did happen thought.

Years
  • Ridley-X4 said:
    Not gonna happen. They would have released it after FR/LG BUT BEFORE Emerald.

Why. Releasing it now would make sense. FireRed/LeafGreen were released after Ruby/Sapphire. Its only fitting that ThunderYellow/WaterBlue or whatever it will be called is released after Emerald. Pump one more breath of life into Pokemon Advanced before the DS.

Back