• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokemon ~ Til' the End of Time (T) (OOC)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Felix Sherman

Ooh, so this guy steals for fun? <: Cool! I can't wait to see what he does in the RP; he's accepted!

ODETTE RADIUJU

I already said I love your character; hmm, is your Gardevoir a little 'evil' too? c;
    Nonetheless, accepted!

Lucy Applefield

Ah, so no parent/adult wanted to raise her! That's a cool concept; I can't wait to see what you do with this character!

Accepted!

"Talia Grants"

Ohh, I adore your character a lot. Her personality rocks. <33 Accepted!

You just seem a tad busy these days; will you be as active as you can?

The world is a mess and I just...need to rule it.

That quote popped into my head when I read this. ^^; Victoria wants to change society because she sees it as something in desperate need of a makeover. The rich get richer by taking more than their share and stepping on the 'little man,' and clearly altering the entire universe is the way to change that (she's a bit of a misguided youth).

As of now she has no ulterior motive...but she's keeping her options opened. c;

You sold me on that quote! Thanks for clearing that up; accepted!

Now, for everyone, 8 people is a strong number to start out with, so, the IC will pop up sometime early morning tomorrow! We're still accepting 2 more people though, so, if anyone else wants to sign up, feel free to try out!

At any rate, are you guys excited? Do you guys have a goal for your character in mind?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • n3k1i94.png

Name: Maddie Calloway

History:
    Born and raised in Couriway Town of the Kalos region, Maddie was the younger of two daughters. Her home life was rather stable, having a good relationship with her older sister and a loving mother and father. The elder Calloways were often consumed with their work as Pokemon Breeders, but tried to find time for their children when they could. They were always a bit overprotective, and wanted their two daughters to remain on the family ranch and eventually succeed their breeding and daycare service. The older of the two sisters, Kayla, wanted instead to be a pokemon trainer and eventually went on her own journey across the region. Maddie on the other hand, stayed home with her parents, continuing to learn the ropes of the family business.

Life was stable, if not slightly mundane. Everyday was a bit of the same, but the girl found joy in being able to assist her aging parents and getting to know and bond with so many pokemon. She was nothing short of a prodigy when it came to the craft, being able to win over even the toughest of Tauros brought to the family ranch. It was a simple life, but for a rather simple and dense individual such as herself it was a satisfying one.

It wasn't until she was at the age of nineteen that the Calloways' peaceful existence took an unexpected turn. Maddie's father had left their humble abode in Couriway to go and meet an old friend of his in the grand city of Lumiose, at the center of the region. The trip was supposed to only last a couple days, but a whole week went by without a word from him. The lack of correspondence made Maddie and her mother begin to worry, however they remained hopeful. Another week passed and their worry turned to panic, but as they got ready to head to Lumiose themselves, they finally received word from the city.

Thomas Calloway had come across the scene of a stick up while walking through the city at night, and in an attempt to stop the perpetrator, he was killed.

His death shook Couriway's small community to the core, but surprisingly enough his youngest daughter remained steady. Maddie mourned his loss of course, but it was confirmation of a fact that her father had told her long ago. "The world is full of evil, but it's up to people like us to change it."

However, all she could do to help change the world at the moment was to be the best pokemon breeder she could be, taking her father's place in the family business for around a year. Life started to return to how it had been, that is until she received a certain letter, a letter with the opportunity to change the world for the better. She accepted its invitation and with that she bid her mother farewell, taking her father's Steelix with her.

Stengths:
    Compassionate: Maddie possess a personality so bright and cheery one might go blind if looking at her too long. She's always been an extremely kindhearted and compassionate individual, invariably considerate of others. This makes her a rather likeable and charismatic, being able to strike up friends wherever she goes.

Empathetic: (I couldn't find the right word for this) Maddie has always had an uncanny connection with most pokemon that she meets. Since she's been around pokemon from the day she was born, she's comfortable around basically all species and knows how to handle most of them.

Knowledgeable: As the daughter of pokemon breeders, and one herself, she is quite knowledgeable when it comes to taking care of her pokemon, and can be called upon to be a reliable source when it comes to most topics about them.

Weaknesses:

Airheaded: Despite the fact that she's rather intelligent on a number of topics, Maddie can be rather aloof and absent minded. This causes many things to go over her head and makes her seem a bit dull.

Overly-Trusting: While she believes the world to be a bad place, she can't help but want to have a positive outlook. Because of this she's a bit too trusting and is often willing to give strangers the benefit of the doubt, as she believes all people are inherently good.

Inexperienced: Though she's quite an experienced pokemon breeder, Maddie didn't battle all too often, so she's quite inexperienced when it comes to combat. She has a general idea of certain tactics, but at the end of the day doesn't necessarily know how to put them into play.

v9IhGq4.png
    Species: Steelix

Nickname: Rocky

Moveset: Earthquake |Thunder Fang | Rock Tomb | Gyro Ball | Slam | Rollout

Custom Mega-Attire: Maddie has a gold pocket watch as her mega bracelet, passed down to her from her father.​

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Maddie Calloway

Accepted! Seems like an adorable character, despite her history. <33

As for everyone: the IC has been posted, so, we should begin pretty shortly. Have a lookout for it, and when it's accepted, you can start posting right away. c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Shawn, are spots closed now? You can use the + prefix on your thread if you are still accepting new players, and change to the prefix you currently have when spots are full c:

Also in order for me to accept the RP, you need to put up a list of players haha... But eh, this once I will approve it anyways, because I know for a fact that there are enough players already. Just put up the list, yea? c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi Shawn, are spots closed now? You can use the + prefix on your thread if you are still accepting new players, and change to the prefix you currently have when spots are full c:

Also in order for me to accept the RP, you need to put up a list of players haha... But eh, this once I will approve it anyways, because I know for a fact that there are enough players already. Just put up the list, yea? c:

It's been made!

Hey, I was wondering if you were still accepting SU? If so I wanted to reserve Metagross

Sure, but we don't accept reservations.

It's first come first serve, so, if you want a Metagross, you'll have to make your SU and be accepted!~

Years

• Nino Wallace
    jFNAB3Z.jpg

--=-- AGE: 19 =--= GENDER: MALE --=--

Nino has a tattoo of miniature version of him and his Metagross, Terabyte, on his forearm and also a full back mural of the legendary Pokémon, Thundurus in its Therian Form. He has two scars. One is on the left side of his jaw from when a Purloin scratch him when he was five. His second one, came from being ambushed by a horde of Pawniard, resulting with one of them leave a deep scar on his left leg.

History:
    Nino was born and raised in Castelia City, Unova. He was the third child of five, having three sisters and one brother. He came from a wealthy home. His father was a scientist and his mother was a former Pokémon League Champion (Kanto). On his fifth birthday, his dad gifted him with a shiny Beldum, to which he name him Terabyte. Nino spent most of his young age battling his siblings or any of his parents' reluctant guests. With his father being a scientist and mother being a former League Champion, he and his siblings were given the best teaching in both school studies and Pokémon studies (battling, habitat, breeding, etc.). At the age of eight, he even got to be taught by Professor Oak for a week. On his ninth birthday, his parents got him a Mega Stone and Metagrossite for when him and Terabyte, who was a Metang at the time.

Six months after turning nine, his parents turned up dead, so him and his siblings were separated and sent to different relative's homes. He was sent to live with his uncle who also stayed in Castelia City. His uncle ran through his inheritance in a short time, making the young boy officially penniless by the time he was eleven. His Uncle was always abusive but got twice as bad when his cash cow ran dry. One day when he was twelve, he woke up to see his uncle trying to steal Terabyte to go sell him. He caught his uncle in the act and had Terabyte use Metal Claw on him and then they ran away. Even since than him and Terabyte been on their own, surviving off of his battling skills and performing odd labors. That was seven years ago, Nino is now a nineteen year old chain smoking, bored part-time worker at the Castelia City PokeCenter, well he was. Then one day he got a message from the richest man in Sinnoh to come and join him and Team Galactic. The letter said the man, Cyrus, was planning to change this corrupted, twisted world. Without even thinking about it, Nino packed his knapsack, grabbed his savings, and was on the first ship to Unova the next morning. The seven years, he's been on his own showed him the real world. He got to see how ugly, cruel the real world could be, so if Cyrus believes he can change the world for the best and Nino could help. Nino was going to follow him. Follow him to the world, Team Galactic creates.

Strengths:

Loyalty- Nino is a very loyal and loving person. He will do anything and everything for a person or Pokémon, that he considers a friend or companion. As a result of this, he really dislikes disloyal and sneaky people.

Well-Educated- Because of the home schooling and tutoring, he received as a child he is well taught in almost everything from Kanto's long violent history to Pokémon natural habitats to Pokémon Battling. Also because of this he is very adaptable in a Pokémon battle as he read and studied many of his mother's strategy materials from before she died.

Vast Pokémon Knowledge- As mention before Nino has a very vast knowledge when it comes to Pokémon. His mother trained him in the way of battling and capturing Pokémon, but his tutors hammered in his head all of the other information. From breeding to gender differences to habitats and much more, Nino is nearly an encyclopedia when it comes to Pokémon.

Weakness

Impatient/Reckless- Nino is very impatient and reckless to the point where alot of times he jumps into problems without knowing the whole situation. Even with his vast knowledge, he usually has to adapt because he jump in to problems without thinking first.

Gluttony - Nino loves food especially meat. It's not rare to see him snacking on different flavor jerky or candy throughout any given day. Nino is almost always hungry and when he doesn't eat, he is pretty much useless. He is an amazing cook because of this disadvantage though.

Flirtatious- Nino loves women and is a huge flirt. He is easily distracted by cute faces and soft skin and can easily be manipulated by them. Because of this he almost tries to play the shinning knight sent to save the damsel in distress, more times than only to find he has been tricked.

Arrogant/Cocky- Because of his upbringing, Nino can be very cocky and arrogant which has caused him constant issues in his life. He constantly underestimates his opponent which as a child caused him and Terabyte to lose a lot of battles. He never takes or listens to advice, only thinking about it when the problem is either solved or he can't do anything to fix it.

Starter

ppLFEOC.jpg

Moveset:
    Metal Claw
    Psyshock
    Zen Headbutt
    Ice Punch
    Miracle Eye
    Pursuit

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! Heads up that I most likely won't be able to post again before 3rd of August or so... I will be on vacation and socializing (with bae <33). But I made two posts already, so I hope you guys won't have left Oreburgh before that o: <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nino Wallace

Woooo, looks better! Accepted!

Do you promise to be active though? You seem kinda new, so, I'm just concerned about your activity. o:

Hi! Heads up that I most likely won't be able to post again before 3rd of August or so... I will be on vacation and socializing (with bae <33). But I made two posts already, so I hope you guys won't have left Oreburgh before that o: <3

Alrighty, we'll hang it back for a tad~!

As for everyone: What do you guys think of Act I so far? Is there any pokemon you'd like to see to capture? Maybe I can make some future arrangements to make the available. :]

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I would kind of like to see a Vulpix or maybe a Zangoose somewhere, off the top of my head. Considering what we've seen so far though, I'm not worried about not seeing anything I want.

Years
  • Yeah I will be active this very interesting and I'm very intrigued. I'm rocking with the Pokémon so far, I'm actually planning to capture a Machop before I explore the cave than I might grab a Zubat or Rhyhorn before tackling the side quest. Speaking of which how those the side quest work do I pm you if I want to do it or make it up myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like how Tera shouts "Gross, gross" as if stuff keeps grossing him out haha. I'm just imagining this really posh Metagross swooping around now.

I'm planning on catching a Rhyhorn next! Dat Rhyperior one day <3

Years
  • I like how Tera shouts "Gross, gross" as if stuff keeps grossing him out haha. I'm just imagining this really posh Metagross swooping around now.

I'm planning on catching a Rhyhorn next! Dat Rhyperior one day <3

Lol, thanks I was also thinking of a Rhyhorn for the great Rhyperior but I decided against it for a Crobat. So I'm planning to try and catch Zubat in the cave.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I've been thinking maybe the Galactic Commanders, like Jupiter, can catch some pokemon here and there too, a little change outside of the Skunktank, Golbat, and Bronzor.

Omggggg it'd be really cool if say, Jupiter caught a Jigglypiff since she really likes cute things:

"Commander! What is our next mission!"
    "Why are you still here?! I sent you a mission 3 hours ago-- AHHH MY PRECIOUS LITTLE JIGGLYPUFF hughughughug..."
    "Uh..."
    "G-Get back to work already!"

Well, she'd be more refined than that.
    Maybe.

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years

• rotulona-hand.ffp.png
    rotulona-hand.ffp.png

POST GOES HERE

Reactions: noa
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been thinking maybe the Galactic Commanders, like Jupiter, can catch some pokemon here and there too, a little change outside of the Skunktank, Golbat, and Bronzor.

Omggggg it'd be really cool if say, Jupiter caught a Jigglypiff since she really likes cute things:

"Commander! What is our next mission!"
    "Why are you still here?! I sent you a mission 3 hours ago-- AHHH MY PRECIOUS LITTLE JIGGLYPUFF hughughughug..."
    "Uh..."
    "G-Get back to work already!"

Well, she'd be more refined than that.
    Maybe.
    Hahaha maybe! I think it would be nice if you made them your own characters, rather than strictly how they were in the games/manga <3

Back