• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokemon ~ Til' the End of Time (T) (OOC)

Lumo

Professional Kleptomaniac
Years
  • Adventure told me this was still open so I'd like to apply

Name: Mikael Haakansen
    Appearance
    History:
    Mikael was born in Pacifidlog Town, in Hoenn. His parents weren't from Hoenn though, they would always avert the question when he asked. Mikael figured that they either did something bad or something happened to them there, so eventually he just stopped asking.

On his tenth birthday, as is tradition, Mikael was given permission to catch a pokemon. So his parents handed him an empty pokeball and told him that he could catch any pokemon he saw. He knew what pokemon were in the waters nearby, they didn't interest him. There was one place he absolutely wasn't supposed to go: Sky Pillar. He figured there'd be interesting and dangerous pokemon there, right? He entered, to see loads of ghost and dark pokemon flying around. Mikael looked around, he didn't see anything that was particularly interesting, just golbats, claydols and the occasional banette. But then, he saw glowing eyes in the darkness, looking at him with an alluring stare, as if to say, "Come over here, friend." He walked towards the eyes, they were gemstones, a sableye had been staring at him. The sableye inspected him; trying to see if he had anything to eat. Mikael handed him a gem that he'd received as a gift from his parents. The sableye munched it down. After that the sableye followed Mikael out of Sky Pillar, and back to Pacifidlog.

A year later, his parents, out of the blue, said they were moving to Oreburgh in Sinnoh. Mikael didn't mind, he had spent eleven years on a town in the middle of nowhere. It was a refreshing change to live on actual land. Here he could train Korin everyday with ease. He did just that, he though that maybe it would be more effective to train during the night too since, sableyes are dark pokemon. One when night he headed out to train, he noticed his parents were gone. Nowhere to be found. He didn't think much of it, he continued to train and later went to bed. The next morning the police knocked on his door. Turns out his parents were thieves, master thieves in fact, but they had gone rusty, they'd gone eleven years without practice. They tried to steal from the museum, they made a mistake, and got arrested and shipped of to jail. Mikael hated the thought of going to an orphanage or a foster family, so he fled. He ran as far as his legs would take him. He managed to get to Eterna City, but he had nothing, no money and no shelter. So he followed in his parents footsteps; he startad stealing, it started with stealing food, then became pickpocketing and breaking in to people's houses. Soon enough he mastered the art, moving from city to city, stealing whatever he could.

Mikael started to realize just how screwed up the world actually was. Living on the streets you meet a lot of bad people, he was often beat up, just for looking in the wrong direction. He wasn't angry about it though, he felt bad for them. They were beating him up because they were also in a bad situation, maybe they couldn't get out of it, maybe they were being threatened. They got pulled into this life because the world is twisted. Because more fortunate people always want to take away from those less fortunate. He wanted to change it, he needed to change it. He was going to. With Team Galactic.

Strengths

Thief's Mind
    Mikael is a thief, a good one at that. He could easily anything as long as it's not in a museum, bank or other well guarded place.

Agile
    Mikael is good at climbing and free running.

Loyal Friend
    Since Mikael doesn't have many friends, he values them, and will always stay loyal, no matter what.
    Weaknesses

Kleptomaniac
    He's a bit of a kleptomaniac, if he sees something that's free for the taking, he'll most likely take it.

Police Hater
    He hates police, not only because they're corrupt, (in his opinion), but because they took his parents away from him. This will cause problems for him if he encounters one. He likes to take action.

Easily Annoyed
    Self explanatory.

Pokemon
    Species: Sableye
    Nickname: Korin

Moveset:
    Foul Play
    Shadow Ball
    Power Gem
    Shadow Claw
    Dark pulse

Custom Mega-Attire: Sableye's mega stone is one of the gems on its back. Mikael wears a ring on his right ringfinger with the other stone engraved.
    10302-Shiny-Mega-Sableye.png
    Hope ya like it! Edit: Just read the IC, had no idea the first mission was to rob the Oreburgh Museum

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• You have until Friday to post or else you're going to be kicked out. D:

You said you were going to be active despite being kinda new - which I held you to your promise. x: If there are any problems or concerns you have, please let me know!

Your application looks fine to me - since you're also semi new here, do you promise to be active? It's at least one post every 7 days, so, will you be able to do that~?

Lumo

Years
  • Your application looks fine to me - since you're also semi new here, do you promise to be active? It's at least one post every 7 days, so, will you be able to do that~?

Of course; I 've already got an idea for the first post!
    Thanks for accepting me! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm ready to post again, just say when we'll get moving (8

Lumo

Years
  • So, the IC has been mostly inactive for a while, (includes me), so just dinging this thread in an attempt to remind everyone.
    I'm gonna post asap.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really can't post anymore until the plot moves along, because it wouldn't make sense for my character.

Back