• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Topaz new project!

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
Years
  • Hi my name is Mirzet. I am the leader of a developing group called @World. We want to make a new free fan made pokemon game and hope for your support. You can find everything on our site pokemontopazgame.blogspot.com I realy hope that this community will help us. How? If you have a blogger account, follow our blog. send us a mail (address found on the site). Thank you in the name of @World!
    And a special gameplay video of early beta.

Last edited:

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • We are very busy with other stuff(school,life...) so we aren't making it rapidly but we are making progress. On the 8th march we will updte the site with screenshots and pokemon info. We have doone most of the project offline so online results can't bee senn yet.

We have a new story box where we will reveal parts of the story. You can find the first part of the introduction on the page. pokemontopazgame.blogspot.com

Feel free to send mails, or to follow the blog if you have a blogger account! Or you can ask questions here at POKECOMMUNITY.

Last edited:

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • New site update

We have updated our site! it now tells ylu more about the game, our new game project a spinof Topaz Explorers and provides a wallpaper for download featuring our starters a their pokedex entries. We will post screenshots tomorrow and posibly a video on tuesday.

Staff needed!
    Because of the second game we need new staff, we are looking for following staff:

1 Manga Artist or Concept Art artist.
    1 dialog writer
    1 programer
    1 web mmaster for web site updates.

All users should send us a mail on our e-mail adress
    [email protected] with a description of their work and a short introduction. Artists can send us drawings as well (of our straters). and dialog writers should write a short dialg of their choice!

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • New update

We have a new update ready for you at our site !
    We are still accepting job mails!

exteradude

Please give us as much information as possible. It would help greatly with our opinions. Also, keep the first post up-to-date with the current information, so we don't exactly have to read through the entire post to get updates. We need a story, some original ideas, some insight, everything that isn't the vagueness that you're giving us.

~Exteradude

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • lol i can't really see your screenies...where are they? (in the site i mean)
    cuz it's march 10 where i live, and i think it should be the around the same in ur area...

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • I would like to thank you all for your interest in our game unforunently one of our programers has just left for health so we are currently looking for new a one, the screenshots are a bit late but they will come. If you can draw, program in Rpg maker, Microsoft XNA studio or similar please send us a mail, in order to keep our site up to date we need you mails with questions as those are rated. In the name of @World i apologise for beeing late and would like to thank Darkarceus for hi support. Please visit pokemontopazgame.blogspot.com for more info. thank you!

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Big update!
    We have finaly some screen shots (our intrernet connection was down for a while), sorry for inconvinience! :( We thank you for the mails you can find answers on our site as well as the screenshots and a new poll.
    @World would like to invite darkarceus, exteradude,BillNye to be beta testers and active participants, please send us a mail with a valid email adress for confirmation and for more info!

Years
  • -Sigh- I'm sorry to say this since I'm usualy not so hard but well... Your game looks horrible from what I've seen so far. Not only does the mapping look horrible but you're using RTP graphics with the pokemon graphics... Also your battle screen and fakemon look horrible. I suggest using Pocill's starter kit. Also, try using some better grammer I already found tons of mistakes on your website under your story section (The first thing I read). Here, I'll show you...

Aramez is a (beautifull=beautiful) region located somewhere in the grate(great) PokeOcean. It was isolated for many years. New pokemon (never unseen= never seen before) are living all over Aramez. But one day a ship arrived with men who (told=said) that they will do no harm(Do no harm to what? The pokemon, the people, nature?). But they lied, soon (the=they) started to (capture=catch) the pokemon. Aramez needs a new hero to help the pokemon(. = ,) (And=and) to find out (the true goals of theese thieves. = What these theives are really up to).

Hope I helped, and sorry if I sounded a little harsh. :)

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Not at all koolkats. As you can see form my location I don't live in a English speaking area, so thanks for correction, you are very helpfull. We are switchin to D&P styled maps so not to worry(75% have already been updated), we sstarted it last week so not to wory, as for starter kits using them would mean we are lazy, as you can read we strated the project on our own and plan to fifnish it, as for fakemon an battle systems we will correct thhem (d&p style) starting in a week since this one we are finishing the 5th gym. You seem to be eager to help so I suuggest you could join as as a web staff, to take of the page (your grammar is excelent), or if you have sugestions feel free to sugest, anyway thanks, if you decide to help let us know.
    Stay jolly @World

P.S
    You can see the change on the sit(new maping style and characters) and improved story box.

Last edited:

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Aipom give away

Atention AR users!
    On the 3. April you have the chance to recive "Hikaris Aipom"
    How?
    On our site we will post a program that will generate the code for you if you get the pasword right (answer to a question).
    This specilal Aipoms data:
    Lv. 10
    Nature: Lonley
    Atacks: Swift, Iron tail, Duble Team
    Held item:Yellow Scarf
    Ability: ? (secret)
    To recive this special Aippom iput the generated code into your AR device or emulator, hold L+R while entering a Pokemart and the green delivery
    guy will give you your Aipom (you must have 1 empty slot in your party)
    WARNING: THIS AIPOM IS FOR POKEMON DIAMONd OR POKEMON PEARL ONLY!!!
    Conider it as a "thank you" for support.

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • We are tinking of an own forum but would like your opinion first, tell us!
    This sathurday is a big day for us! Why? Check out our site on that day for more info!

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Hello all this is @World (not Todoroki, just you don't confuse yourself because of the 1st April Todoroki joke).
    Anyway just a reminder to check our site cause we have a big updated posted for you today.
    Se ya.....

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • N00bish stuff IMO. You don't know good English, your surprises are AR codes which probably everyone knows, your artwork is pathetic and your game is still in the beggining stages.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • @World, don't post 4 times in a row with useless information.

I'm not sure if I should lock this thread or not. I want to give you a chance but like, I'm not even sure what you are making this project with. These are the types of threads that make this section look bad to "outside" members (people who don't come to this section often) of this board. Poor spelling, double posting more then once, and no relevant screenshots or information to show there is a GAME here.
    Please provide some screenshots to show how much progress you have made.

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Sure, sorry for double posting but more people use this account so looks like they have been reckless.
    The game is made with RPGXP( you could read that on our site),but if you want more info here no problem: Story aka Legend: "Two beings were made by the One. The Lord of soul Aterus and lord oh all material Aresis. Together they created life. First they shaped Pokémon, and the first one to come to life was Mew, who populated the world. Then they shaped humans and plants before being put to sleep by the One, who itself returned to sleep in the Earth's core."
    Since the browser blocks any costum script actions, the pictures had to be attached, sorry. If you want to lock this thread we can't realy stop you. But please note we will also remove the advertising on our website (not meant as a threat, but we won't cluster our site with things we don't need).
    Oh and a note to DrCoolSanta, it's "You don't know English good" not "You don't know good English." So please check what you write before writing critics.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Oh and a note to DrCoolSanta, it's "You don't know English good" not "You don't know good English." So please check what you write before writing critics.
    No, DrCoolSanta is correct in what he said. And it's "criticism".

As per the project, those screenshots look vaguely promising (the semi-transparent text windows, for instance), but overall there's much to be desired (that Pikachu is in entirely the wrong place, for one; and the mapping could be significantly improved, for two). As a result, it doesn't look that promising to me.

Back