• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Ok from now on sorry for being away, pm me your su's and I'll reply to you if your accepted ok ppls I'm not using this thread as an SU one cause too much spam and pointing out breaking the rules ok ppls pm your ones even with the ppl I accepted.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Ok almost go time, well here's a list of accepted ppl (Coming soon been busy since being an admin for the Pokemon solic forums which is rebootin) so I
    'll be expecting 4-6 ppl per house. And accepted ppl feel free to post and still pm your SU's for new joiners. First Arc of the Rp will be the Start Arc which will basically just to form friends rilvals and state your status. SO to start off we're on a boat to Trainer academy!!!!!!!!

Brendan was on the front of the boat looking at Trainer academy which was another 45 minuets to get there, he had all his Pokemon out Pyro, Cub and Sparky! He had skimmed through his boring information pack and only knew classes go till lunch, you can catch 3 extra pokemon at the academy and he was at the Blazing Moltress house which he didn't mind, "Ok from small time trainer to big time it's finally our break right guys?" Brendan heard silence and when he turned around his Pokemon were no where to be seen, "Oh come on guys!!!!!" ARRRRRG!"

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Andy gripped the rails of the boat, feeling slightly nervous at all these new trainers. He felt out of place here. He was at the side of the boat, looking across the deck at various trainers. He had never once come across a Pokemon he didn't know by name. Andy had to admit, however, that this was quite a selection of Pokemon he saw, among them a Riolu, Spheal, Treecko... it was actually pretty colorful. Were their Pokemon as good as his were? Was he going to beat all these trainers? What were they like? Their Pokemon? He didn't have his Pokemon out, a rare occasion, even for him. He didn't want them to get lost. Or feel alone. Abandoned.

He pushed all these thoughts out of his head, swiftly turned to ocean, right ear listening to the splashing of waves, and picking up an occasional cry from a Pokemon. He drowned out his thoughts with these noises, and shut his eyes, trying to relax.

OOC: Yay! First intro post! So excited!

Years
    [Is there still time to join? If so]

Name: Steven Legend

House: Sub-Zero Articuno

Apperance: 6ft Tall, Dark Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Tanned Skin, Broad, Fit

Personality: Friendly, Helpful, Dangerous when mad.

History: Steven has spent most of his time as a trainer practising and perfecting battle techniques. He has been defeated many times, and has learned from his weaknesses and improves his tactics every time he loses. He had it tough to start off with. It wasn't until he reached his 56th battle did he win, and from then on, his wins have slowly increased. His total losses to wins stands at 102:124. He only just managed to get into the Sub-Zero house, he believed it to be a fluke that he got in on the bare minimum requirements.

Pokemon 1: Pupitar
    Move-Set: Crunch, Rockslide, Sandstorm, Thrash

Pokemon 2: Marshtomp
    Move-Set: Takedown, Mudshot, Foresight, Water Gun

Pokemon 3: Vibrava
    Move-Set: Dragonbreath, Crunch, Sand Tomb, Faint attack

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Alix was hugging her eevee tightly with one arm and fiddling with her glasses with the other. she was extremily worrid about socializing with everone because she never made a friend, exsept her pokemon. see saw a stange riolu wondering about, 'this could be the chance my riolu needs to socialize'. "go riolu!" she sent out her riolu and said "look thier is a friend you can play with!" riolu looked a bit concered but went over and said "riolu" to the other riolu!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    OOC: Andy is the one she starts talking to, just for clarity.

Chell was watching Sea, her Buizel, swimming through the water by the boat. Sea kept swimming way ahead of the boat as if to show how very long it was taking for the boat to get their. "Stop being so impatient, will be their soon enough!" she yelled out to Sea, who as if to prove her statement untrue, swam ahead of the boat once again. Chell rolled her eyes but didn't object and instead shifted her focus to the other people on board, her fellow classmates for this new trainer academy.

She observed a nervous looking girl holding an eevee, looking at two riolu, from which she assumed that she was the trainer of one. She also observed a guy staring at the trainer academy and clutching the railing, reminding her vaguely of Sea, who chose that moment to jump out of the water onto the deck in a spectacular spray they left several people soaked in water. Chell blushed and returned Sea to her ball. Sea gave a sad look out the transparent side of the Pokeball and Chell responded with "well thats what you get for showboating", which resulted in a sad look that made Chell feel guilty "it did look awesome though" Chell responded, which made Sea happy. Chell returned Sea's Pokeball, with Sea inside it, to her bag and continued to look at the other passengers.

She spotted another guy, clutching the railing of the ship and looking towards the deck at all the other trainers. He looked slightly sick, and Chell wondered if that was because he was nervous or because being on the water gave him seasickness. She decided she would go and ask him, he seemed innocent enough, and she was happy enough to have someone else to talk to, if only then to pass the time. She walked over, "Hi, my names Chell" she said kindly, "Whats yours?" she asked, hoping she was making a good impression.

Years
    Steven stood at the rear of the boat, looking out into the vastness of water that surrounded him. He looked down at his Marshtomp and smiled.
    "We made it" he said "We actually made it"
    Steven decided to take a look around the front of the boat and moved around the left side of the boat to get there.

There were a lot more people at the front of the boat than the back. There were exited trainers everywhere, their faces filled with contempt and eagerness to get to their destination, the Trainer Academy.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Alix looked at steven and thought my pokemon is making an effort i should too. she walked over to steven and said "hi i'm Alix!"

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Andy heard a muffled, but happy-sounding voice. Perhaps he was getting talked to? He turned around to see a friendly looking female smiling at him, with wild and colorful hair. He assumed that she introduced herself to him. Hoping he had guessed correctly, he said "Hi! I'm Andy!" Dammit, I don't know her name.

OOC: I assume we aren't wearing our house-jackets yet, if we have any.
    IC:

He observed her more closely this time. She had a friendly smile, definitely. Absolutely colorful hair. She looked pretty cute. He glanced out at the ocean before asking her his question. "What house are you in?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Chell could tell that she had been right about him being nervous, "I'm in Articuno, what about you?" she asked, trying her best not to seem too superior about it.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Lulu stood, way at the back. This seems like a very interesting school... but... so many people. She turned back, and stared at the horizon that they were leaving. Oh, how will I fit in here... Then she decided it was a good idea to at least see her pokemon. They might cheer her up... "Go, Focus!" The Seadra jumped out of the pokeball, and in the water. The Seadra, being usually happy, swam around in the wake. He was really speedy, so he could keep up no problem... Focus swam around and around, then he looked up at Lulu. He gave a bit of a smile (with the eyes...) to Lulu. Then he swam towards the front of the boat. Lulu was cheered up. At least my pokemon were with me. Hey, wait! She thought as Focus was swimming away from her. Before thinking, she had followed the Seadra to the front of the boat. She looked down, and saw the Seadra playing with a Buizel. When she saw the Buizel, she realized that there were other people here. They were all taller than her! So this was a school for much older trainers... She stared down at the floor, unable to move or speak. She turned around, and continued to watch Focus play with the other pokemon. They looked like they were having fun. Why can't I do the same? She noticed a trainer looking at the Buizel, then immediately concluded that this trainer was Buizel's trainer. "...umm... sorry..." and she looked away.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    OCC: Shadow did I say you were accepted and SU's are pm'ed to me so for now your have a min ban on you. And we're still in normal for the house jacket asking.

Brendan was recklessy panicking and running looking for his Pokemon that had ran away from him he ran into the back of the boat and "CRASH!!" He had crashed into another person and to make it worst a girl, "Oh hi I'm sorry it's just that my Pokemon disappered on the boat.." Brendan added a chuckle at the end of the apology.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    "I'm in Articuno too--" he said, right before a kid dressed in a track suit bumped into a girl and caused a commotion all around the ship. He heard lots of murmurs all around the ship. It was the only thing he could hear. His bad ear often did that to him. He found it hard to think, and, accidentally, he let out a laugh. Oops... didn't mean to do that. He hoped that his nervous laugh was lost, and that soon the commotion would end and he and... Shell, was it? Something ending in --ell. He couldn't remember. He hoped they could be friends, or something. They were in the same house, after all.

He shoved his hands in his sweater pockets and looked on, along with all the other students at the Trainer Academy, at the girl and the guy who had ran into each other.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "I wish you were still here mum, I don't know how I've done it without you." Nathan whispered to himself. "I'm sick of being alone; I might have freedom, but it has come with a horrible price." He then slowly reached for his shining red jewled necklace that lived on his neck and rubbed it. "It makes me feel just a little bit closer to you mum, wherever you are." But then he realised; he wasn't alone. "Swablooo", "Trapich!". Yep of course, how could he forget about his Trapich and Swablu that he had caught so many years ago. "I still have you guys don't I?" Nathan rehtorically asked them both. Swalu and Trapich nodded happily and decided to wander off and explore.
    "Tut, tut, tut,; sorry you two but let's go explore the deck, I am sure there's tons of trainers and pokemon we can meet!" Nathan quickly murmered to them. Swablu and Trapich didn't mind of course and swablu cheerfully flew onto Nathan's shoulders while trapich deicded to return to it's poke'ball.

As Nathan and swablu finally reached the deck, the couldn't believe their eyes. Tons and tons of trainers were out-and-about. They seemed to be having quite the time. Then out of nowhere his chest started burning; he shoved his hand down his hood and grapsed his necklace. It looked different compared what Nathan had ever seen it, it's colour was bulging from the light red to a fierce redish-orange. Nathan confused and puzzled swiftly shoved it in his pocket. "What was that swablu?" Nathan keenly asked? Swablu didn't reply. In fact swablu had flown away. Nathan quickly looked up and to his relief her saw swablu flying high up in the clouds. Seeing how happy and content swablu was smacked a massive smile on his face, but didn't get rid of the fact that something out of the ordinary had happened, something Nathan feared, even though he was clueless to what it was.

"Swwwaaaaabbbbllluuuuu" Swablu quietly and gracefully landed, letting the wind take her with it, almost like an autum leaf flying with the wind. But she didn't land on him. But landed next to an exeggcute which seemed to belong to a girl, that appeared to be very young. Nathan stared in swablu's direction for quite some time, observing the trainer thaht owned the pokemon swablu landed near. She was wearing a plain overall, ending in a skirt. She had a bob cut with black hair.

"Sorry - Puff Puff - I didn't mean for my swablu to intrude in your moment of thought." Nathan tiredly puffed.

(Cue for 649)

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Oh no, someone was talking to her! Lulu could not bring herself to look at this person. Then she realized that it would be tactless to ignore him. "...umm...it's fine..."
    She looked at him for the first time. He seemed to be a really nice guy, he had a beaming smile on his face, most likely because he was really happy to be here. Lulu wished she could be that happy, but, of course, it was really hard for her to bond. Then Lulu remembered her mother's words of advice, "Lulu, be sure to try to make friends. I don't care how hard it is, you need to go out more. Try complimenting another trainer on their pokemon!" Lulu decided to be brave, and give it a shot. "...umm...Your Swablu looks really cute..." After all, she definitely did not want to be rude, but, at the same time, she was very uncomfortable. She wanted to go back to her train of thought... She looked once again at her Seadra and her Exeggcute, and was once again happy... She gave a very small smile.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    "Great" Chell said, before she was cut off from a small scene cause by a boy crashing into a girl. It lasted only a moment and then Chell turned her attention back to Andy, "So, what Pokemon do you have?" she asked, before deciding to show her own. She let Stone and Spike out, Sea would stay in her ball for the little bit of 'showboating' earlier that had left many people soaked. "These are my Pokemon, minus one who is in trouble. The Poocheyena is Spike and the Sandshrew is Stone. The one I didn't let out is Sea, my Buizel who has been with me the longest." she finished, then waited for him to show his Pokemon.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "You sure you're okay?" Nathan keenly aksed. "I mean, you like quite down."
    "Swaablu!" Swablu cheerfully thanked the girl and spontaneously jumped onto her pecking lightly in all different directions for the compliment. "I think she likes you" Nathan told the girl. "By the way, you've got quite a sedra and exeggcute there." "It seems they make you happy ha." I wish I has a proper human friend. Everyone's been to shy because I've been jumpy over my mum's death and my dad's dissapearance." Nathan looked down clueless to what to say next.

JaykthePikachu

Pro Expert Trainer
    Years
    Name:Jayk

House:Sub-Zero Articuno

Appearance:White Skin,Thin,Brown Eyes and Blonde

Personality:Quick-Thinking and on the Go

History:Not Much is known about this trainer who mysteriousy appeared In Sinnoh and has been battling ever since.One Rumor states that he may be disguised....

Pokemon 1: Pikachu
    Move-Set:ThunderBolt,Volt Tackle,DisCharge and Thunder

Pokemon 2:Croagunk
    Move-Set: Poison Sting,Vemon Shock,Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb

Pokemon 3:Spiritomb
    Move-Set: Dark Pulse,Sucker Punch,Shadow Punch and Faint Attack

Last edited:
    Back