• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
    Years
    Silent waited in his dorm for anyone or anything and saw something ringing. He took his pokegear out of his bag and saw proffesor birch calling. "There's no way i'm answering that." He threw it and laid back down sighing. "This sucks!" He went outside for some fresh air and Threw out his crocanaw. "I wonder if anyone wants to battle..."

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Nah don't worry about it. I'm always here for anybody." Nathan said cheerfully. Nathan again was getting restless; "I wanna battle again!" Nathan said to himself. He ooked around and saw a trainer that seemed to be eager to battle, but didn't want to seem to harsh on a stranger."
    "I'll wait." he said "For someone hopefully to challenge me.."

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Sparky rushed the group of trainers, "PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sparky launched an S.O.S message which nearly shocked nearby trainers, "PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA!!" (MY trainer has gone off to the woods and has followed a shady character!! And I sense his Pokemon aren't normal Pokemon.)

Brendan saw the figure stop and he had 3 master balls with him, "Ok let's see what you got," Brendan waited for the shady figure to summon his Pokemon. "Ok I'll make you regret following me." The figure threw down the master balls and Brendan came face to face with the 3 Legendary Birds, Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos. "Ok GO PYRO!" Brendan summoned his Charmeleon, but when Pyro came to see the the birds he ran behind Brendan cowering. "Oh man..." Brendan gritted his teeth as he heard, "Ok Moltres, Flamethrwoer, Articuno Ice Beam and Zapdos Thunder Bolt." Brendan helded a defensive pose to shield himself from the attacks but he went flying back a few meters with a flaming forest.

OCC: Please don't make the Rp go too fast plz.

Me as Headmaster Blue.

Blue was at his office thinking about the stolen Legendary Birds when he heard an explosion in the middle of the forest. He rushed to the P.A "Attention all Students and Staff, there has been an incident in the forest of the west which has been belived to have the 3 Legendary birds and possibly one of our students which I witnessed being attacked. Staff and I shall go investigate all students remain where you are."

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    As the anouncment reached Nathan's ear; he knew something was wrong. He checked his Neckalce and yes just like he predicted, his Neckalce was going bezerk! "My gosh!" he exclaimed. As usual the neckalce shone with magnificense. However beautiful it was it spun at the speed of a thousand rapid spins, then shot of at the speed of light through the forest. "NO!" Nathan screamed with fear. It was his only link to his mother, he couldn't lose it. He ran straight for it, following it. It zoomed at incredible speed, shooting in and out of thick trunks, vines and bushes. Nathan surprisingly kept to it, maybe it was his adrenaline and the thought of losing it? As the glowing red shine of the necklace finaly halted, Nathan looked up. 3 the three legendary bird pokemon were standing before him, angry and looking like they'd snap any minute. Nathan stared with utter amazment at the birds, it was very rare to see them BUT to be NEAR them was even rarer. The light hadn't ended, but swirled itself around moltres. Not Articuno or Zapdos, just Moltres. It created a red circled that closed in on Moltres and then vanished as if i was inside Moltres itself. Nathan then focused his attention on a scared looking trainer and his charmeleon, being thrased by a shady character with the three birds. "This is obsurd." he firmly said. "No-one can control all three of the legendary birds permanently!" The Flamethrower, Ice beam and thunderbolt from the three birds was flying towards the scared trainer. "I don't think so~" Nathan screamed.He looked down quikly to think and he saw in a piece of broken glass, his eyes were turning red. He sarted to feel a wierd sensation. Enraged, Nathan glared at Moltres and then it's flamethrower. The flamethrower faded and dissapeared. "MOLTRES" Nathan screamed with anger. "STOP ZAPDOS AND ARTICUNO AND GET RID OF THAT HORRID TRAINER!" Moltres strangely happily did so; and seemed to be cured of it's anger. The raging Zapdos and Articuno stopped their attacks and looked at their friend, when the moltes aimed a viscous flamethrower at the shady character and flew away with Zapdos and Artiuno into the crisp air and through the clouds into the sunset. Nathan couldn't see the person's face, but he knew he/she was frustrated because they were stamping their feet and tried to return the birds in their masterballs but the red beam was reflected back easily. "Hahaha, how'd you like that you freak!" Nathan yelled. His voice seemed like something evil, but in his heart he knew he was good. His eyes faded back to their normal changing state and he fell to the gorund exhausted. Skarmory whoo popped out of it's pokeball because it was curious ro see what was happening; sent a quick Sonic Boom to the shady person. It seemed to hit and dust was everywhere. As the dust faded.. they were gone. "Are you alright?" Nathan asked. The trainer and his charmeleon still looked scared and surprised at what happened, and seemed to be shocked about what happened to Nathan. "Please, don't be scared.""I only came to help" Nathan smiled and held out his hand full of Poffins and Pokeblocks.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    "Wait for it... wait for it..."
    Lulu had an excellent idea... As the Pichu rushed in with a fist full of electricity, Teamwork was producing yet another seed in its mouths. As soon as the fist hit the reflect barrier, Lulu said, "...now." And the Leech Seeds shot out just before the fist hit. Teamwork took some damage, and there was no way the Pichu could dodge...
    Lulu was so into the heat of the battle, she didn't notice the announcement at first. She heard something, so she started listening, "...all students remain where you are..."
    Well, that meant she could continue. But there also seemed to be a disaster...

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Alix taking no notice to the annoncement and surpirsed at her tatics as the leech seed hit! "Volt lets use our special combination and show lulu and her teamwork what we are made of! Use UNSTOPPABLE!" the pichu started to use a volt tackle but but when near it jumped up with an charged thunder punch and was ready to land it on teamwork! Because pichu charged up himself before the thunder punch this made the thunder punch extremly strong!

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    (OOC: @Curious - Post like the one you just made speed this up this RP. I won't even go on about the mary-sueness I detect from another person for fear that I'll get kicked out. I admit that I am hitting the mary-suness boundary lines a bit myself.)

The announcement had reached Mel's ears and she quickly wheeled around to see if everyone was still there. She counted heads and noticed that Nathan was missing.

"Oh no," Mel sighed.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine looked around as the announcement was made she spotted Mel and Nathan had told her he was going off. "What do you think happened Mel?" Raine asked standing up.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The trainer and his charmeleon didn't say a peep. Nathan figured that they were still petrified. "Well.." Nathan quietly said. "They'll be here when you want them." Nathan slowly lowered his hand and placed the Poffins and Pokeblocks on the green grass of a ground. "I'll be off then." Nathan waved goodbye. "Up Skarmory!" Skarmory skooped up Nathan and flew up into the sky. "I must alert whoever made the announcment, that everything is okay." Nathan said to himself. "Skarmory, lets sail towards the windows of the academy. "The second floor window right in the centre of that row." Skarmroy swiftly flew towards the window Nathan described while dodging pidgey and noctowls in the process. "AAARGH!" Nathan screamed. His back jolted with pain. He must've hurt himself while helping the trainer.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    "Who knows," Mel shrugged, "I can't believe he went off, Nathan might get himself killed."

At this Mel gripped one of the arms of her wheelchair in worry.

Lilliana

Years
    When Mel said that Nathan might get himself killed Raine paled slightly in worry. "I hope he's okay"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Another jolt of pain shot through Nathan's body. "ARRRRGHH" Nathan screamed. The pain was unbearable. His placed his hand behind his back trying to dim the pain but it didn't help at all. His foot slipped from Skarmory's silver wing and he struggled to hold on. Nathan tried to pull himself up but he couldn't. "I'm sorry." he said to Skarmory. And he let go. Nathan could feel the rush of the air through his hair as he fell closer and closer towards the ground. Skarmory swooped but couldn't catch Nathan, it was still hurt from all of it's battles. Nathan fell, tumbling through the air, hopeless..

Lilliana

Years
    Raine heard the scream and gasped running quickly toward the sound grabbing a Pokeball from her bag as she saw Nathan falling.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Mel had scavenged for Andy's Poke'ball and threw it in the air. Andy was still a bit tired when he materialized, but the idea in Mel's mind would still work.

"He is falling too fast for to save him with a psychic attack, here I'll slow the falling down with Andy and then you use a psychic Pokemon to save him," Mel offered.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine nodded "good Idea" she said grabbing a poke'ball and throwing it into the air an Abra materialized in front of her. "you do that...and i'll have Star save him" she said softly having a bit of shyness but managing to throw it aside in fear for the safety of her friend.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    "Andy do you see that guy falling over there?" Mel asked. Andy nodded in reply, "Okay I want you to use Rapid Spin underneath his landing point to slow him down."

Andy looked at her as if she was crazy, Mel sighed.

"My friend over there," Mel pointed, "Will take the rest from there, so do you think you can do it?"

Andy cried in reply. He jumped in the air and crawled back into his shell. The shell began to spin and shot forward and stopped right under Nathan's falling point. Andy began to span even faster making the air side with him and help slow down Nathan who was falling from the sky.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked at Star "Alright Star i want you to use Teleport and go to where my friend is falling okay and then i want you to Teleport him and yourself back to me" she said.

Star gave her a look for a moment before disappearing from sight and appearing next to where Nathan was falling. Star then grabbed Nathan's arm and Teleported back to Raine and Mel.

"Nathan what happened?" Raine said worry and fear in her voice as she knelt next to him.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Nathan's head throbbed, all he could see was black. He was standing somewhere tottaly unfamiliar. "Where an I?" his words seemed to echo throughout the empty blackness. Nathan took a few hesitant steps. It lead hmi to nothing. Confused, Nathan ran and ran and ran but he got nowhere. "WHERE AM I?" he yelled with anger. "Nathan what happened?" "Is that Raine?" Nathan said. "Raine..Raine..RAINE!" Nathan opened his eyes in shock and he saw Raine's face coruched over his. She was shaking him. Nathan tired and weak, tried to crouch up but failed. "What happened?" Nathan asked?

Lilliana

Years
    Raine was so worried her face was white eyes full of unshed tears "I...i don't know what happened before...i...he...heard you scream and you where f...falling" she managed to choke out losing the battle against ears as she hugged him tight.

Back