• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
  • Blaaarrrrrggggg Long working hours+late night=no fun -.-'''

@Zam: Stan's moves are listed on the first page of the OOC. Scroll all the way down, k?

Also he is level 10 :3

Liacri: -.- *Slaps with fish*
    Fixed. (I think) x3

@Moth: Just reviewing your SU with Zeph. We'll get back to you shortly ^^
    And I'll probably (hopefully) get a post up tomorrow :3

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @MothMask - I like it! :D That's a really interesting character you've made there, and considering what she's about to get thrown into, it should be good to see how she acts :P

So it's a thumbs up from me, Wolf.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @AmethystDragon & MothMask - My mistake, I forgot you already opened the cage, I'll go fix that. However, this dosen't mean you should post your OOC statement in the actual roleplay thread. This is why we have this thread, here. If you could both remove your last posts please - we don't want to clog the other thread with stuff that belongs here.

and @MothMask - Taylor is a Jigglypuff...

Last edited:

MothMask

Blastoise forever
    Years
  • Yes, Zeph. I know this. AmythestDragon had said "I broke the bars to her cage" after Liacri posted. I assumed that the "her" AmythestDragon was referring to was Jule. Since Jule is a ghost, it would be a bit pointless to break open the cage for her. Also, he had broken Taylor's cage, not Jule's.

I'll remove the post in a moment.

EDIT: Are Brooke and Keaton still in the forest, or should I assume that they're with the others?

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Sidequests! Yeah, It's been a long long time (since touchdown- *shot*) since I've done any, but lets try and get this moving again.

And yes, levels will be awarded shortly.

An Old Chateau?
    Get the dog and the Mystery Machine!

Without a second thought, you run into the forest, intent on escaping the horrible place of your previous confinement, only to be trapped in another. A quick glance confirms you have been separated from some members of the group, although whether they made it out of the factory is anyone's guess. The area around you is darker than night, and you wander aimlessly around, danger lurking around every corner, the slightest noise striking fear in your heart, and filling your mind with untold horrors.

As if spawned out of the infinite darkness, a building, decrepit, rotting, and painted in a horrible shade of purple, a manor stands in the middle of the forest. A cold wind blows, sending a shiver down your spine, and causing the old hag to creak, it's crooked sides almost giving way to even the slightest of breezes.

Despite your instinct, common sense, and the little voice in the back of your head telling you to run in the opposite direction as fast as you can until you reach the ocean, you walk towards the house, almost charmed by it; the aura it portrays almost warm and inviting; almost.

You approach the stairs, leading up to the manor, each one letting out a painful creak as you put the slightest of weight on it.

Being the polite Pokemon that you are, when you approach the great wooden doors at the entrance of the manor (made even more so by their your smaller stature) you knock, it's great doors resonating the vibrations across the forest. Moments pass, and nothing happens. With a shrug, you reach again for the door, only to hear yet another loud groan as the floor beneath you gives way. You plummet into the darkness below.

It doesn't take long for you to come to. You look straight up, only to see the hole you fell through 20 feet above you. It's a wonder you survived (*Cough Cough*).

"Hehhehehehe" You jump, frantically looking around for the source of the noise. You manage to catch a glimpse of a blue, ghostly aura, traveling into a dimly lit room.

My advice? You should probably leave.

Open to: All

Objective: There are two. Either GTFO, or explore make up your own story and be creative.

Rewards: +2 levels and ???

Also, I kinda want to try something new. Starting today, anybody(ANYBODY!!!!!!!) Can submit a sidquest. Just by submitting a sidequest, your character will gain levels and items (based on quality of sidequest, if people take it, etc., blah blah blah.) Also, this will allow you, the RPers, to take a more creative edge in the RP and create some interesting situations for the RP.

However, I do emphasize that taking a sidequest is NOT mandatory (hence SIDEquest).

And, as a further note. You cannot take a sidequest you have submitted [this may change at a later date] however, this doesn't mean you can't participate in a sidequest you have created.

Yes, I will still be posting main quests.
    Also, note that I will still be giving the rewards of your sidequest.

Just follow the format bellow, and PM me the completed sidequest, which I will then add a reward to so you can post it in the OOC thread.

Title.
    Open to?
    Synopsis
    Objective?
    Reward- To be filled out by me.
    Any questions? Post them here. Also, check back later for yet another sidequest (by me ^^)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I think I was supposed to send this in a PM, but a review of the last four pages or so says otherwise. Hopefully I'm not breaking a rule or anything. If I am... *hands a gun to Wolf* Aim for non-vital areas. It'll take longer... ._.

Name: Dustin McDonald
    Appearance (Pokemon): Dustin was graced to be turned into the wide-eyes purple monkey we all know and love. Aipom. And just like all Aipom he sports the big ears, cowlick, and trademark tail-hand that makes the little pokemon just cute. Nimble-legged and cream-bellied, Dustin seems to be the only Aimpom that doesn't smile. Instead of the large, comedic grin of the long tail pokemon plastered on his face, he uses up most of his energy to force it into a permanent scowl of hate and anger. Of course, he can never keep it up, but he's determined to go down as the Aipom that never smiled. He's brandished with nice blue eyes, which he hates and the long, fingerless arms that the world of pokemon couldn't stop him from acquiring. It's just a thing, you know? Standing just seven inches over two feet, you can't say this isn't the most functional form of Aipom invented.

Appearance (Human): Before going on his trip to Sinnoh and having major plastic and size reduction surgery, Dustin was a normal kid standing at five foot seven. He had long red hair that ended their journey at the base of his neck in a messy way, and red hair in the from that stuck out like bangs in the front of his face. He was a gangly boy that didn't look like he got enough to eat, and despite the fact that he tries to put on a little weight by eating junk, meat, and laying around, it doesn't seem to work for him. Dustin was blessed with the bright green eyes of his mother and would always get unwanted compliments about them. To fix this problem he got contacts to change his eye color to brown.

Dustin's normal clothing consisted of a skull cap that he wore to cover his hair, cargo pants, and whatever dark-colored shirt he could get out of his closet. Sneakers were a big thing for him to wear too. His favorite ones were some blue Adidas he got from the Christmas just passed.

History: As kid born in January, Dustin was always a little adventurous. As a kid he was always getting himself into trouble. Exploring the attic and breaking his arm. Exploring the basement and breaking the other one. Exploring the neighborhood and almost getting mauled by a dog. You know, the usual stuff for a kid. After he was finally broken from the need to explore by his increasingly more protective parents, he began looking towards other interest like gaming. Yes, a lot of Dustin's achievements has come from the complete decimation of people over Xbox Live in various games and game genres. Going to school just made the job easier. Practicing on friends was easy. Well... Unless they couldn't beat him, which he wasn't shy of saying.

Being a kid of fifteen with nothing to do at his home but play games, go to school, and goof off, there isn't much of a highlight to Dustin's life. Just like that weird black box told him the year he disappeared. Is your life bland? Frank enough to almost be rude, but so true. There are accounts on his school life that might be mentionable. Like how his first year in track and how great that was. He'd broken a record on the fifth meet! Being a Freshman, that was awesome. But you couldn't really add that to the chart of all amazingness. It just isn't enough. When the package came he wasn't hesitant to give it a go. He'd heard rumors about game companies doing some weird stuff to see if their games were good enough to put on the shelf and he was all for testing it out. Who knew it would land him in this mess?

Personality: Dustin isn't the pride of parenthood. Snarky, irritable, and opinionated, the kid just can't keep his mouth shut. He always has to make a comment about something he doesn't like or if he thinks it's completely wrong. He jokes around a lot, funny or not, in the form of a pun or a blatant insult or taunt. He can't resist not doing so and sometimes he does it out of habit to friends or not. He's not initially polite to strangers like all children should be when he first meets them. Instead of the regular greeting, he'll instead ask, "Who are you?" in the rudest possible way and in multiple variations.

Dustin is not much of a fighter and will almost always immediately back down from a challenge if one arises. However, he doesn't shy away from a good contest. Usually he doesn't shy away from most anything. If it can be done, who's to stop him from trying to do it! Trust him, he'll try to do it. As crazy as you cant think it would be. If the craziest stunt imaginable have been done, you can bet he'll try it, and if you make some up yourself, heck, he'll go for that too! Despite his adventurous side being mellowed down when he was younger, he can't help but have that curious feeling when seeing a new place. If it's interest enough or gives him a good excuse, then he'll even try to give his enemies a pep talk if it'll allow him to walk inside. Being a little arrogant the trip would allow him to get a good ego boost. Or maybe cut it down to size like it needs to be.

While there seems to be a lot of bad or negative about Dustin, he can be nice and stop his attitude or teasing for one good time. Still, he doesn't do it so much simply because he thinks these moments just aren't as entertaining. Before he left home so unexpectedly, Dustin was known largely for his potty mouth.

Pokemon You Want To Be: Aipom.
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

I don't blame you if you don't like this sample. I kind of don't either so... I'll gladly change it if you want me to. XD Especially the RP Sample. if you want one of Dustin doing something then I'll write something up real quick!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @Kiklion. Sorry bout the late response. >.<
    Zeph and I think you SU is good, so you are Accepted!

I'll add you to the main page shortly. :3

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Yay! :D

So... Do I make a first post of Dustin washing up ashore and more stuff? Or do you have a different plan?

Back