• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • Okay guys, in Barry's current... situation... he can't see Beo arriving ^^' So it's up to you :D

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • Name: Ken Sugari

Appearance (Pokemon): Long, red scarf which covers his mouth. Other than that one article, nothing else is worn. He just looks like a normal Riolu besides the scarf.

Appearance (Human): Shaggy dark brown hair, forest green eyes, semi-pale skin, 5ft. 2in. Usually wears a long red scarf covering his mouth, a black t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers, but will occasionally wear a hoodie over or instead of a shirt, or tan cargo shorts instead of jeans, or flip-flops instead of sneakers, depending on the weather. But he will always wear the red scarf, even in the warmest of weather and when he's sleeping (His mom thinks that he'll suffocate in his sleep). He just simply thinks it's cool, but nobody else knows that.

History: Ken has had a pretty uneventful life. He learned to read early, and before being introduced to video games he spent most of his time reading. He was able to read 200 page books in a matter of days. His first game was Pokemon FireRed, and he loved it, but lost interest in pokemon after Generation 3, and turned to Digimon. He did well in school, but was often picked on just for the simple fact that he got good grades, especially in the 5th grade. Before all this happened, he was in 7th grade, in a school with kids that had similar interests to him, such as Anime, dragons, Manga, video games, etcetera.

Personality: Ken is highly gifted, however, this fact makes him extremely gullible. He is very blunt and to the point, and sometimes says what he doesn't mean, especially because he's very sarcastic. Ken is nice, but if somebody gets on Ken's bad side, he becomes very irritable, and angered easily by that person until the problem is resolved. Luckily, it takes quite a bit to actually get him ticked off. He is very attached to his parents, and will always defend them in any way possible. He is rather geeky, and likes a lot of fantasy and fiction books and movies. He's fine with serious movies, but prefers comedy. He sometimes stresses his own opinions, but always makes sure that he will listen to the opinions of others, even his enemies. He is polite, always saying please and thank you and such. He always sympathizes with others in moments when they are sad, and will always try to cheer another person up.

Pokemon You Want To Be: Riolu

RP Sample: https://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=16.0

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @AmethystDragon: Ok. It's a good start, but I'll need a lot more detail in each category (Appearance, Personality (2-3 Paragraphs) History...)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Can I pleze joinz?!!!

Name: Stan Johnson

Appearance (Pokemon): Dark brown eyes, and a small lighter patch on his back.

Appearance (Human): Lightly tanned Caucasian with eyes that were brown towards the center going outwards toward green. Was about 5' 8" and weighed roughly 175lb. Muscular with black hair that was normally unkempt but kept short enough that it didn't get in his eyes, also has a small scar across his back.

History: Stan was born in Baltimore, Maryland and lived with his Mother, Father, and two older sisters[one by a year and one by five years]. When he was thirteen his family was involved in a large car crash that killed his younger older sister and his father and left his mother in a comatose state. While others decided the fate of his mother Stan went to live with his older older sister putting her plans for college on hold. A little under a year later it was agreed by most of the rest of his family minus him, his sister, and one of Stan's mom's brother's to pull the plug on his mother. After his mother's death Stan went to live with the brother who was against pulling the plug so his sister could go to college. Stan broke off all contact with the remainder of the family excluding his new guardian and his sister. When he turned fifteen his sister died in a failed robbery attempt at the store she worked at part-time to pay for food for college. Afterwards Stan spent most of his time in a deep depression over the death of the last of his immediate family and has been slowly climbing out of the hole of depression he has fallen into. This is when he gets the note and the box, thinking that maybe he does need to go somewhere to take his mind off his sister's death he opens the box not understanding how it could possibly lead to an adventure.

Personality: Heavily invested towards mathematics and engineering, liking the raw mental challenge that they provide. He is also distrusting of others since his older older sisters death at the hands of a robber and as such has severe difficulty connecting with others on any scale. He is also fairly intelligent about non-mathematical things due to a deep love of reading. He also tries not to dwell on questions too long preferring to focus his time doing what he knows he can do.

Pokemon You Want To Be: Buizel

Spoiler:

Soooooooo, you like or should I add on somewhere.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Zamorak: Looks good! Buuuttt... I would like to see a little more in Personality. And a lot more in Stan's Pokemon appearance. Until then, Pending

And bonus points for having a fail whale in your sig x3

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • kk, i'll get started on it now.

Appearance (Pokemon): Dark brown eyes, and a small lighter patch on his back. No dark lines under his eyes like normal buizel. Has a height of about two and a half feet and weighs about 68lb. The two tails that all buizel have are about two-thirds the length of his body for him.

Personality: Heavily invested towards mathematics and engineering, liking the raw mental challenge that they provide. He is also distrusting of others since his older older sisters death at the hands of a robber and as such has severe difficulty connecting with others on any scale. He is also fairly intelligent about many things due to a deep love of reading. He also tries not to dwell on questions too long preferring to focus his time doing what he knows he can do. He also has trouble paying attention to people for any length of time unless he is interested in the subject being discussed.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • *Smashes through a window*

Yeah, I was experiencing more technical issues, but everything's sorted and it shouldn't happen again. I'll be up to speed in a few minutes on anything that happened while I was away.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @Grifspark: *Looks at broken window.* That's coming out of your paycheck.
    But glad to have you back ^^

@Zamorak: Better. But I was talking to the Co-Owner, and he thinks you still need a little more Personality wise (One more paragraph at the least) As soon as you get that, then I'll PM you and get you into the RP kk?

Oh., and everyone. WELCOME THE NEW CO-OWNER... Zeph! ^^

Be sure to treat him with the same respect you do me. *Dodges tomato*

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Kk.

Personality: Heavily invested towards mathematics and engineering, liking the raw mental challenge that they provide. He is also distrusting of others since his older older sisters death at the hands of a robber and as such has severe difficulty connecting with others on any scale. He is also fairly intelligent about many things due to a deep love of reading. He also tries not to dwell on questions too long preferring to focus his time doing what he knows he can do. He also has trouble paying attention to people for any length of time unless he is interested in the subject being discussed.

Stan is generally kind, although distrust of others makes him appear as a cold, hypocritical ass when he is kind. He is also extremely clever, but not a very quick thinker, so given enough time he can come up with solutions to nearly any problem but when put on the spot he often is unable to come up with a solution. He also puts great stock into intelligence an enjoys the company of others he feels are extremely intelligent, and easily frustrated by those who are more or less idiots. He is also very aware that he is not good with words but even so tries to express his views and opinions on all topics.

Better, or do I need more?

Zeph.

Years
  • @Zamorak - That's much better :D It's up to Wolf to give the final word though ^^

Oh, and:

"He is easily frustrated by those who are more or less idiots."

He's going to love Barry *evil laugh* :3

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Tomato? Wasn't me. -.-

*grabs box of cookies from the Uprising thread*
    *trusts one indifferently at Zeph*
    Congratulations. Enjoy lording your newfound power over us. Don't worry. I didn't poison it. Probably.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @AmethystDragon: It's betterer. But me and Zeph still feel as if you need at least one more paragraph for Personality. Once you get that, I'll PM you and we can get you started.

*Smacks Liacri over the head with a Salmon* You know the rules for poison! Only in dart form ^^ Rule #14 here ;3

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
  • @AmethystDragon - The personality's looking better :) However the human appearance section is far too short. Also, if you space out each section then it will look much neater to the eye. For example,

History: Jimmy is a goose... (blah blah blah). Now a new space.

Personality: Jimmy is a violent goose.

Like that :3

Back