• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation- (PG-15)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Shouldn't we do something more?"

"Whatdoya mean?"

"I mean, the boss has the greatest collective advancement in human history, and this is how he wants to use it?! For money!?"

"Well, it's expensive. Money makes the world go round."

"It's just a waste. What an idiot."

"Hey! Shut it! That kind of talk will get us both fired… or worse. You hear what happened to McKarth the other day."

"Yeah… Poor bastard. Forced through it like that as if he was some sort of lab Rattata… But all I'm saying is there's so much more potential to this."

"And I'm just telling you to shut it!"

"…Do you ever wonder what it's like? I mean, to go through."

"I try not. Questions like that only lead to trouble."
    ------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------
    Story:

Earthquakes in Chile, destruction in Haiti, war in Iraq, the world seems to be falling apart. Always in life, increasingly tragic stories overshadow the less. You may see the occasional "Missing Child or Person" on the sidebar of CNN or AOL, but it seems to always be covered by something on a higher scale. You may have seen these reports, people disappearing at a higher rate all over the world, but always underneath some petty quarrel between countries or a freak accident. But like the rest of the world, you pay little or no attention.

Your story begins on Earth, not the Pokemon world, as a human, in our world. You have had no previous interest in Pokemon, but you know about it. Some of your friends play it, you could've played when you were younger, and some of the information may have rubbed off onto you. However, this will all soon change. One day, a strange package arrives at your house, addressed to you. Somewhat hesitantly, you pick up the package and open it, only to find its only contents are a strange looking box and letter.

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the G.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

After rereading the letter, looking for fine print to say something about money, but there is nothing except for a golden "G" at the bottom. You decide that it's a good deal, and you go to read the instruction sheet. It explains that all you have to do is open G.T.P., and the rest will explain itself. You decide to check it out, to see if it's worth it. G.T.P. is an unmarked black box, with a single edge jutting out. The edge is obviously where you open it from. When you open G.T.P.,
    the world goes black.

When you wake up, judging by the rocking and the smell of the sea, you infer that you are on a ship. However, it appears that you are in a crate as well, but you can't tell from the inside; it's way too dark. You hear voices yelling outside, barely audible over the rumble of the waves .With a crack of thunder, and you feel the crate start sliding. You start to fall, and slam into the sea. Lucky for you, because you are in a wooden crate, you float. But unfortunately for you, you are slammed into the side of the crate and fall unconscious...

Washed up on a nearby beach, you awake cold, wet, and with lungs filled with water, but you are alive. You try and shake off the feelings, noticing the broken remains of crate surrounding you, as well as a forest on the beach edge. However, that is not all you notice. You catch a glimpse of your hand, and sheepishly note it's not yours. As a matter of fact, you feel different all around! Quickly, you rush over to the waves lapping against, the shore, hoping to see that nothing is wrong. You couldn't be more wrong. You've been turned into a Pokemon!

One word passes through your mind, "Veilstone." What the hell does that mean? You shake off the thought. Never mind that now, you need to find out what happened!

Instincts will be your enemy, choices effect those around you as you pass through the world. What will you do?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Plot:

Pokemon Transformation (PTR for short) is a game where you, a human, are turned into a Pokemon. This is a very free-thinking game, so you can choose your own destiny. You can become a trainer's Pokemon and take on the Elite Four, you can be wild, hell, you can even form a colony of Pokemon! You can team up, or go solo! You can follow sidequests (see further down), or make your own! The options are only as limited as your imagination (and some basic rules).

If a spot is open, send me an SU via PM. First come first serve

You have come ashore on a beach directly to the West of Floraoma town. Almost immediately after the beach ends, a forest begins. Pass through here to reach Floraoma Town.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rules:

1. Follow the forums rules, both the RP and general forum ones.

2. No spamming. Any post where spam is detected is to be ignored.

3. No flaming. All flaming posts should be ignored, but if it gets into a flame war, I will report whoever was in it to mods.

4. This is not a discussion thread, so don't post unless it's for sign-ups, reservations, or if you have already been accepted.

5. You must be a Pokemon that can travel on land. That way you can access all of Sinnoh.

6. You have to be a first form Pokemon. (Exceptions being Pokemon with "Baby" forms. Ex. You are able to be Clefairy or Clefa; Roselia or Budew; etc.)

7. You can't be a legendary.

8. The Types and Species allowed are as followed...
    As of now, We will not put a max on the amount of fire, water, grass, (etc.) types; but if too many people want to be the same type, we will place a limit on it, and take the best SUs.

9. If you haven't joined yet, PM me if you have questions instead of asking them in this thread.

10. You can reserve a spot as long as the spot reserve at the top says open. The other condition is that you have to post your SU in the same post as the one you reserved your spot in.

11. Your History, Personality, and Appearance must have at least two paragraphs each. You can bypass this rule if you give a good enough description, but this is at Yashi and my decision.

12: Posting is pretty much a free-for-all, but there are two things that you can't do:
    a. Double Post
    b. have a two-person postathon (meaning that you and another person post back to back without other people getting a chance to post constantly) (Conversational wise is OK, as long as it doesn't get out of hand, however, I would prefer you plan via the OOC thread or PM instead.

13. NPCs you create are your responsibility, and others must ask for your permission to control them.

Signup Sheets:

Name: (Name/nickname)
    Appearance (Pokemon): (What does your character look like as a Pokemon?)
    Appearance (Human): (What did your character look like as a Human?)
    History: (What has happened in the past to your character? Remember, you are not from the Pokemon world)
    Personality: (What is your character like?)
    Pokemon You Want To Be: (Should be obvious)
    RP Sample: (Spoiler tag)
    ------------------
    Sidequests

As you go through your adventures in Sinnoh, me and Yashi will throw random scenarios at you (as well as each other). We have dubbed these "side-quests".

In addition to side-story, background, and answers (to what happened) these optional posts offer extra levels, items, and sometimes even extra moves for your character.
    These will either be PMed to you, or posted in the OOC thread depending on what is happening.

However, be mindful in your decisions... You never know who you might end up helping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other Stuff:
    We will use HG/SS Movesets and levels for evolving and learning moves.
    Once you are accepted, a moveset will be given to you.

Leveling up will be based on what you are doing in the RP. For example, you won't gain experience if you just lay around for most of the game and let other people do stuff for you. You can gain experience in many ways, some being fighting, building a habitat/living space, entering contests, general survival, etc. I'll tell you in the OOC thread when you level up, but you don't have to post it in this thread. Finding Items are up to you, but TMs/Hms can only be given by me or Yashi

Breeding is up to you. As for moves and evolving, you'll go by the real Pokemon's patterns. You can also learn the same TMs and breed with the same types (don't go into details about the breeding >.>').

You can understand yourself and other Pokemon, as well as humans; however, only other Pokemon can understand you. I wanted to make that clear, just so nobody makes a mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you have fun everyone! For questions, please ask Me (Wolf In the Rain) or the other owner (Zeph) !

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    ... has this got anything to do with the RP Grishnax made sometime last year? I recognise the story, every last detail of which was present in the original. I'm not complaining, just asking if you've got his approval. If you have, sorry for disrupting the thread.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    ... has this got anything to do with the RP Grishnax made sometime last year? I recognise the story, every last detail of which was present in the original. I'm not complaining, just asking if you've got his approval. If you have, sorry for disrupting the thread.

Long story Short. Grishnax left, leaving me and Yashi in charge of the RP. We restarted it, it died due to a few glaring reasons. And now, with Grish's consent (He's actually a RPer in this one) We re-restarted it.
    And for fomality sake, on March 31st.

Grishnax (Via PM) said:
    So yeah, it's not much change. Feel free to change anything you want about it, I just fixed some minor things that I'd noticed and not really liked. Just me being nitpicky. And yes, you can RSV me. And why not, I'll use Jake again. So go for it, and if you need any help, feel free to ask. Oh, and for technicality's sake:

I hereby relinquish all control of the RP Pokemon Transformation to Wolf in the Rain and ShadowYashi.

If you want to, you can post that in the thread.

And from now on, this RP thread is reserved for RPing (I dunno when this ever changed). Please post comments in the OOC thread

For current RPers. First post will be up today. Stay tuned!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]OOC: *Rubs hands together* alright guys, lets get this show on the road! Pokemon Transformation has officially started! Again. . . *coughs* anyway, Wolf had to leave and has left me in charge with starting you all off, I have an odd sense of Deja vu XD So, here's a little info about your first post.

Your story begins on Earth, not the Pokemon world, as a human, in our world. One day, a strange package arrives at your house, addressed to you. No one gave it to you, no one signed for it; it just arrived at your house. Somewhat hesitantly, you pick up the package and open it, only to find its only contents are a strange looking box and letter.

The letter reads as followed: Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the G.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

After rereading the letter, looking for fine print to say something about money, but there is nothing except for a golden "G" at the bottom. You decide that it's a good deal, and you go to read the instruction sheet. It explains that all you have to do is open G.T.P., and the rest will explain itself. You decide to check it out, to see if it's worth it. G.T.P. is an unmarked black box, with a single edge jutting out. The edge is obviously where you open it from. When you open G.T.P. the world goes black.

When you wake up, judging by the rocking and the smell of the sea, you infer that you are on a ship. However, it appears that you are in a crate as well, but you can't tell from the inside; it's pitch black, but you can feel some sort of straw covering the bottom. As panic fills your mind, you hear voices yelling outside, barely audible over the rumble of the waves (Albeit, not helping your current mood) .With a crack of thunder, and you feel the crate start sliding.

Over the roar of thunder and through the fear of sliding, you manage to make out a few words. "Se-d word -the-- Veilstone!--- Shipment--ost-"

Suddenly,You start to fall, and slam into the sea. Lucky for you, because you are in a wooden crate, you float. But unfortunately for you, you are slammed into the side of the crate and fall unconscious.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Anyway, lets begin![/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]
    "Thank god school is finally over" Brook mumbled as she shuffled into the house, dripping wet. It was raining cat's and dogs outside and it was cold "Ugh.. maybe I should've worn more than my hoodie" she said pulling off the soaking wet jacket and tossing it on the floor, along with her messenger bag "I'm home!" she called out, glancing around the living room briefly before yawning and scratching her shirt covered stomach "Ahh I'm hungry..." Brooklyn shuffled through the living room and made a bee line for the Kitchen, tossing open the cabinets and the fridge, searching for something to munch on, but her searching proved futile "I don't want leftovers and I don't feel like cooking and I don't feel like walking to Papi's"

She frowned slightly, causing her glasses to droop on her nose and left the kitchen, entering their living room and flopping boredly onto the couch "Ohh why don't we have any cookies or something? Maybe I could order some Chinese... Teriyaki maybe? Mmm I haven't had Teriyaki in a minute" Brook smiled at the thought of Teriyaki "Yeah, I think I'll call Twin Dragon's and order me a platter" Brooklyn sat up quickly and got off the couch, intending to walk towards the phone, but she stubbed her toe against the box lying haphazardly in the middle of the room and wound up tripping over it, causing her to fall harshly to her knees and sending her glasses askew "Ow! Dammit!" Cursing to herself, Brooklyn blindly began feeling around for her glasses, but after a couple minutes, she was eventually able to identify the black looking blob of colors that were her frames and placed them back over her eyes, sometimes it sucked not having perfect vision and it really sucked when she lost her glasses. Glancing around, she looked at the offending object that caused her tumble "okay, who left the mail in the middle of the floor?" She blinked at the package. "Where did this come from and how did I miss it if it were sitting in the middle of the floor all this time"

"If it were a snake, it would've bit you"

A common response from her mother, who always tells Brook to look for things and stop being so damn oblivious, but she seems to heed these words very often "Huh... It's addressed to me?" Brook adjusted her glasses and inspected the box closely, excitedly wondering what was inside it "Could it be the God of War 3 expansion pack I ordered!? Or maybe its Super Mario Galaxy 2 I sent for" she exclaimed ripping open the box and dumping its contents on the floor. A letter and an even smaller box dropped out, she gave a slight groan of disappointment when it wasn't a game, but she did give it a curious once over before picking up the letter and beginning to read.
    [/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]It looked like a normal letter, save for the golden, 'G'[/FONT] near the bottom corner of the note.
    Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the G.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!
    [/FONT]
    "G.T.P?" she mumbled aloud scanning the letter again "Sounds like something from those stupid ad's on TV" she blinked at the slip of paper and glanced at the box lying on the floor before picking it up, it was so light and hardly felt like anything was inside "Powers beyond belief" she snorted as she looked at the letter "This is real life, not a cartoon or a story or somethin, stuff like this don't happen" Brook tossed the box across the room and huffed "I don't need an adventure, nor do I need some cruddy powers to feel special, though it would be kinda cool, I'm perfectly fine just the way I am"

"..."

Brook stared at the innocent box she had tossed across the room, her curiosity getting the best of her as she walked over and picked it up again. "I guess... I guess I could take a tiny peak, I mean whatever it is, it can't be that bad..." she trailed off while picking at the flap before taking a deep breath and ripping it open and peering inside "It's... Its empty?" That was the last thing she said before the room began to spin and her world went black.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]+~+~+~+~+[/FONT]
    When Brooklyn finally came to, everything was pitch black "Ugh... who turned out the lights" she groaned sitting up and placing a hand to her forehead "Why the hell is it so dark? Maybe lightning flash and outed our power of something, whatev--ow!" that ow came from Brooklyn, who stood up and promptly banged her head against... the roof? She raised an eyebrow and placed her hands on this 'roof' and she was surprised to feel wood beneath her fingers, blinking she felt the area around her and surmised she was stuck in a square crate?

"Why in the seven hells am I in a crate?" Sighing, she placed her hands on the top of the crate and attempted to lift the top off, but it wouldn't budge "What the--!" Brook grunted and attempted to push at the crate again, but it wouldn't move, she began to panic "Okay, calm down Brooklyn, everything is going to be alright..." she trailed off and began to bang against the crate, going hysterical, she didn't do well in closed spaced for a certain amount of time, slight claustrophobia "Let me out! Let me out! Is someone out there!?"

Voices.

Brooklyn swore she heard murmurs and now that she thought about it, she heard the heavy pitter patter of rain. It was raining and she was in side of a crate, what a bizarre dream "H-Hello!" she shouted again, but the voices hushed for a few moment's and she heard nothing but the rain beat down on the wooden box she was confined in.

CRACK! BOOM!

The muffled voices she heard seemed to be in a panic and the Thunder rumbled loudly thorough the sky, causing her to jump slightly, she began hyperventilating, bringing a hand to her chest to stop her rapid beating heart "Okay... I'm stuck in a crate, in the middle of a storm" through a tiny crack in the top she saw a streak of lightning fall from the sky, striking something she couldn't see what it was, but whatever it was, it was close,
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]very[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] close "A very bad storm..." she mumbled, noticing something was off, it felt like the crate was moving... sliding more like it, she heard one of the muffled voices shout! "Se-d word -the-- Veilstone!--- Shipment—ost-" Soon Brooklyn found herself rolling over and hitting the top of the crate, something had tipped it over, causing her to slam roughly into the side of it, swearing she heard a loud splash before she found herself slipping unconscious.....[/FONT]

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "Barry I thought you had school today!"

Barry, sat on the couch with a bowl of cereal and watching TV, muffled something with his mouth full,

"What?" His mother asked, growing impatient,

"I'm saying," he replied swallowing his food, "I do. But I've got free periods this morning. I'll catch a bus in later..."

His mum sighed, "Make sure you do. I don't want another phone call from the school,"

"Relax I'll be in."

"Right, bye then."

As his mum closed the door behind her, Barry threw down the last of his cereal and wandered into the kitchen. Immidiately he opened the fridge,

"Please say we have some..." he muttered as he scoured the contents before pausing, "Yes, yes we do."

Sparking up a hob on the cooker, Barry slapped the slices of bacon into the pan and impatiently tossed and turned it. He let the aroma fill his nostrils and revitalise him,

"I don't know what I'd to without you - you lovely piece of pig..."

At that point three loud knocks came from the door. Barry, knowing it would be the daily post, made his way to the door, opening it,

"Yeah?"

"Hi is your mum or dad in just now?" a short, balding postman asked,

"No, sorry," Barry said apoligetically,

"Ahh well, no bother. Just tell a..." he looked at the parcel, "Mr. Barry McArthur to pick it up at the station,"

"Can do," Barry said, mind still set on bacon. He closed the door, and then it clicked,

"Wait!" he called out as he threw the door open and ran outside, "I'm Barry."

The postman gave him a funny look, "Okay then, sign this," he said handing him a clipboard. barry did the duties, thanked the man and returned into the house.

"Did I ask for anything?" He said inspecting the box. Ripping one side off, a piece of paper fell out revealing a small black box. Raising an eyebrow, Barry set the box on the couch and picked up the letter:

G.

"...eh?" Barry turned the paper over in inspection for anything else. Nothing except that gold G. He looked at the box. Adventure and powers and stuff was all in there? It didn't seem possible, but...

"Hey! Can't argue with free stuff!" He hastily opened the box before blackness obscured his vision and he fell.

----------

THUMP!

"Ow."

Barry stirred as his sleep was interrupted by a wooden wall getting in his way. He guessed he must have fallen out of bed again, and so stood up.

THUMP!

"Ow! Son of a b*tch that hurt!" he moaned as he rubbed his head. That's when his eyes opened, and he paused.

"... what, the hell."

Everything was still dark. The only light was a few holes on the roof of the room. He soon discovered this 'room' to be more wooden, and small, and like a box. He sat down realising he was in a crate. Where exactly was he? Hospital? If so he was never coming to this one again. What if someone thought he'd died and he was actually in a coffin!

Barry spent a few seconds in silence - then realisation struck him.

"Oh my GOD!" He gasped as he stood up again, "Help! Someone, let me out!" He procceeded to bang against the sides,

"THE BACON'S GONNA BURN!!"

"Quiet down!" a voice spoke. Barry looked in its direction,

"Hey, hey pal!" he said putting an eye up to one of the holes, "Did you just tell me to shut it?"

He fell silent once more as he saw outside. There were a few men in uniform, all standing on the deck of a ship. Further out he could see a few waves and could also make out a grey, cloudy sky.

What am I doing on a boat?

Just then a crack of thunder ripped the sky and caused the boat to sway to one side. Barry was flung to one side of his box too, and it began to tilt a little too far.

"No no no no no noooo!"

Losing balance, the crate fell from wherever it was standing and rolled a few times, much to the contained Barry's discomfort. The rolling turned into a slide, and Barry took the chance to peep outside again.

To his horror, the crate was gaining speed as it approached the side railings.

"Se-d word -the-- Veilstone!--- Shipment--ost-"

The box rolled over the railings and plummeted downward. As it splashed into the ocean, Barry's face met the wooden floor, causing him to pass out once more.

(OOC: Anyone get the little family Guy reference? :P)

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Keaton got off the bus and saw a paper airplane hit his lawn as the bus drove off behind him. He continued toward the house until the bus was out of sight, then he walked over to the grass and picked up the paper airplane and proceeded to unfold it. Drawn on the paper was a poorly drawn picture of what was supposed to look like him, except it was drawn to make him look stupid.

"Wow, you think someone would actually TRY when they draw." He said in a slightly quiet voice. He turned and walked up the front steps as he crumpled up the paper. He opened the door and headed down the hall passing the bathroom and entered the kitchen. He got to the garbage and threw away the wad of paper. His stomach made a gurgling noise. He hadn't had anything since breakfast because at lunch a couple of guys just up and stole his burger from his plate when he went to go get a fork for his potato salad. He saw the kids who did it, but he didn't do anything because it would have made things worse. When he got to his potato salad, he found someone had poured grape Kool-Aid in it.

"I think mom bought some potato chips." He said to himself as he walked to the pantry, but he noticed a package next to the door.

"Weird." He went to the door and grabbed the package. It was addressed to him.

"It's not my birthday." He told himself quizzically. He looked for a return address but there was no other information other than his. He carried it over to the pantry. His curiosity got the best of him as he got to the door. He ripped it open to find a black box.

"What the heck?" He looked at it. Then he saw on the floor a note that had fallen from it. He picked it up.

He thought about it, there had to be something else to this amazing claim. *Ring Ring!* The phone rang. He remembered that he had left it in the living room. He walked in and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hello, this is Jenny with…"

He hung up. The same recorded message had been calling everyday for a week now and he was getting annoyed. He sat on the couch and turned on the TV. A couple of minutes had passed and he remembered the potato chips. He got up and absentmindedly picked up the box and started to look at it. The only thing he found was a golden G on the bottom of the box. He opened the pantry door and grabbed the chips.

"You know what," he began, "I'm gonna open it, maybe it can get me away from this mess of a life I'm in." He grabbed the edge on the box, while still holding the bag of chips, and pulled it open to find nothing.

"Well that's dissa…" and the world went black.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He woke up and the first thing he noticed was the lack of chips in his hand.

"What!" He opened his eyes and noticed that the chips weren't the only thing weird. It was pitch black; he looked down at his hand and couldn't see it. He reached out to feel a wooden wall.

"What the heck is going on?!?" He tried to stand up, but when he did he hit his head on the ceiling.

"Ow!" He yelled as he sat back down rubbing his head. He figured it out; he was in a wooden crate! Voices, he heard voices from outside. Then he noticed he was rocking back and forth.

"I—I'm on a boat?" Thunder crashed, and the boat tilted roughly to one side.

"Whoa!" He fell backwards, using his hand to stop him from hitting the side full on. He also got a sliver from the wood though. He started to pick at it.

"Can somebody come and get me out of here! It's quite rude to shove someone in a box after promising them an ad…" The boat lurched again.

"Se-d word -the-- Veilstone!--- Shipment—ost-" His box began to tip over.

"No no no! Someone help!" He yelled as his box fell off the boat and it landed upside-down in the water, and he hit his head and was out cold…

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Alright guys great practice today, see you bright and early tomorrow morning to leave for our match against Winston" A man standing in front of a bunch of sweaty wrestlers said as they team began to disperse.

"Hey Beo what are you up to tonight" one of the wrestlers said rushing over to Beo's side who was currently drinking from a water bottle.

"Well man to be honest I know it's friday night, but I just don't feel like doing much of anything... I mean i'd much rather relax and focus on tomorrow" Beo said putting the water bottle down and grabbing his wrestling shoes of the mat.

The moment he left the fitness center he got this odd sensation as if something bad was going to happen. That was probably just because there were storm clouds every where and it was about to begin thunder storming.

"Great" Beo said as a few rain drops feel landing on his nose and forehead, the boy then began to sprint as lightning roared in the background until finally he was at his dorm. He quickly slide his ID card into the slot and the door slowly opened. He went down the stair case like every other day to the first floor and walked past all of the drunken idiots that lived on the same floor. "Same routine every day" Beo whispered under his breath as he finally made it to his door and unlocked it quickly stepping inside. Little did he know that this day was going to be just slightly different then the rest of them.

First thing he noticed when he entered his room was that his roommate was no where in sight. The second thing he noticed was a strange package sitting on top of his lap top. He approached the package wondering how it got in his room, as all mail is usually dropped off at the mail room in Stover Hall. In just chalked it up to someone set it outside the door and his roommate brought it in. I mean that was the logical answer right?

"Hmm... maybe I have a secret admire or something?" He questioned before opening the package up to find it's contents held a small strange looking box, and a letter. He decided it would be best if he opened the letter first so he ripped it open and pulled out what was inside. From outside his window he saw lightning flash several times before calming down and that's when he read the letter.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the G.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin![/FONT]"

Beo noticed a tiny gold G at the bottom of the letter and had no idea who put this package here or why they did but like always he went to the logical choice and decided someone was playing a prank on him. So he crumpled up the letter and threw it in the garabage can.

"Ok if Josh really thinks i'm actually going to open this stupid box then he's the stupid one... nothing can change my life, it's course is set" Beo said outloud as he heard a knock at the door and walked away from the strange box. As he opens the door he finds no one to be there.

"CRACK!" The thunder and lightning roared outside intensly as the box fell from the tip of the desk as it hit the ground it sprung open.

"Ahh stupid box now there gonna think I opened it!" Beo shouted as he went over to pick up, strangely enough though he couldn't help but peer inside and what he saw was nothingness everything went black.
    ----------------------------------------

"Wah, what happened??" Beo asked puzzled as everything around him was pitch black although he had the faint smell of salt and water. He began trying to move around but suddenly realized he was in an enclosed space, Beo started feeling around hoping to figure out what was going on and then he realized something.

"I'm in a crate?? Ok guys this joke has gone on long enough let me out!!!!" Beo shouted at the top of his loungs as he began to punch the crate trying to free himself but it was no use, he could slowly feel himself moving back and fourth as if he was sliding. Then suddenly he could hear whispers of voices outside of the crate but for some reason he couldn't make what they were saying out over the sound of the waves.

"Waves? I'm on a boat.. how long was I out for?" Beo began to ask as he tried to calm himself down and think logically for a second but it was no use.

"[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Se-d word -the-- Veilstone!--- Shipment--ost-" Those were the last fragments of words Beo heard as suddenly the ship rocked and Beo and his crate went falling off the side of the ship crashing into the water. Beo's head slammed hard off the side of the crate and suddenly he blacked out again.
    [/FONT]

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Gwen was happy her roommate, Clara, had an 8 am class. Every morning she woke up and had the entire room all to herself. Her own classes didn't start til 10:30 at the earliest, so Gwen would usually roll out of the bottom bunk around 9. Today was no exception, and with a groan she tumbled out of the bed, scratching her head and yawning as she placed her feet unsteadily on the carpet.

She stumbled over to her desk, flipping the laptop screen up and allowing it to come to life while she went to brush her teeth and use the facilities down the hall. It wasn't til she'd come back, cranked up her ITunes, and started getting dressed that she noticed the box sitting where her hairbrush usually lay atop her dresser.

"Ugh, it looks like Henry left more of his crap lying around here."

Henry was Clara's boyfriend who liked to come over and stay late into the night, and he was constantly leaving his stuff lying around their already cramped room. Gwen had been growing annoyed with him lately—another one of a million things in her life that was becoming repetitive and unbearable. She sighed, picking the box up to see what it could possibly be.

With a shock, Gwen realized the box had her name on it. It was a package, unopened, with her name across the top, and she had to stop and think for a moment if she'd picked anything up from the package room the night before. She couldn't remember having done so, and anyway, she usually opened packages for herself the moment she got her hands on them.

Outside her door, Gwen heard footsteps in the hallway, and she set the box down on her bed quickly. She didn't want to be sitting around half naked when her roommate showed back up from breakfast. Gwen hopped across the room to grab her brush, ran it through her hair, stuck some hair clips in and slipped on a sundress and some flip flops. Then she ran over to her desk, propping up the mirror and beginning to apply makeup. She considered straightening her hair, but it still looked straight-ish from the day before, so she flipped through her email for a sec before grabbing her backpack and checking that everything needed was inside.

With a few moments to spare, she sat down on her bed to open the package. She'd been thinking whilst getting dressed, and the only good explanation she could come up with was that Clara had found out Gwen had a package, and had brought it back to the room for her.

It was a lame excuse, but it was good enough for Gwen to justify tearing into the box—it did have her name on it after all. With the usual giddiness associated with opening a surprise, she ran the scissors through the tape and pulled back the flaps. She pulled out the note, glancing at the clock to make sure she was still okay on time, then started to read out loud in a quiet mumble.

"Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the G.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!"

"Device?" she mumbled to herself, scratching her leg and shifting on the bed. "Like a gameboy or something?"

She considered the idea that maybe her grandmother had sent her a gameboy or playstation for her dorm. The letter certainly sounded like a game ad. She scanned the letter again, looking for directions, or maybe a note about who'd purchased the item, but all it said was "G" at the bottom. Weird, but it seemed typical for some lame game console. Kinda like Halo, or Call of Duty packaging. Nerds got really into this kind of stuff. She glanced inside the box, hoping to find a super kick-butt machine of some sort, but all that she found was a small box—kinda really small, like maybe it had jewelry inside.

She reached in, noticing with a sigh that her fingernail polish was a bit chipped, and pulled out the smaller box. It was really light. She wasn't adverse to getting jewelry, but it didn't really explain the note. Oh well.

Gwen leaned back onto her stuffed animals, setting the box on her tummy. She was running out of time before classes started, so she didn't bother with the formalities of package opening. She simply slipped her finger under the tape and ripped it back, opening the flap in one sweeping motion. She barely glanced inside at the empty insides before falling unconscious.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before she even opened her eyes, Gwen could tell she was on a boat. They were rocking, back and forth in that awful fashion that boats do, and there was also the smell. It was the kind of scent you only got when you were near the ocean. The only reason she even knew was from the rare trips her grandmother had taken she and Jessie on—they'd stood staring at the ocean for hours, soaking in the scent of the salty water.

But when Gwen opened her eyes, it was still dark, save for the few chunks of light streaming into the room through cracks. She shifted, and felt straw beneath her. She brought her hand up to push the stuff away from her face, and came to a horrifying realization—her fingers were gone.

Well, not gone, but maybe tied together? She sat up quickly, bringing her other hand up to feel for fingers, and realized they were bound on this hand as well. She rubbed the two stumps together, desperate to free her fingers, but couldn't feel anything on her hands that could be binding them—no rubber bands or string or anything. In fact, this was perhaps the slickest she'd ever felt her hands. It was like they'd been coated in oil of some sort.

Her breathing quickened, and she brought her "stumps" up to feel her face. Another horror—her mouth was gone! All she could feel was the bone of her nose, jutting out from her face at a scary angle. She began to cry involuntarily, moving her hands around to survey the rest of her body. Her shoulders were all but gone, her hair was no more, her clothes were gone, her feet were nothing but hardened bone, and her entire body was covered in the same slickness as her hands. Around her, the room swayed unevenly, merging together through tears and confusion.

"H-h-" she started, then considered the possibility that she'd more likely than not been kidnapped. Better to stay quiet. Gwen stood shakily, adjusting to the rocking movement of the ship, and was surprised to find that nothing hurt, despite having been supposedly stripped of clothes and skin. She stepped forward once, then twice, and found she'd reached a wall. A crack let through a stream of light, and she stood as tall as she could, pressing her eyes against the spot.

But she couldn't make out anything, and she couldn't stop crying, and all at once a flash of light lit up her vision, causing her to stumble backwards with a cry. She sat still, sobbing silently, and heard the thunder that generally associated lightening. She stayed still, finding no reason to move, and instead strained her body, looking and listening to hear anything that could help her in any way. Above her sniffles, she heard a voice.

What
    ?! she thought to herself. Oh God, where are they taking me? What are they going to do to me? At least Jessie wasn't there. At least I was at college-- at least they only took me.

Gwen gulped and tried to stand again, but as she was pushing herself up, everything lurched. She flew into the darkness, felt herself collided with a solid obstacle, and the world went dark once again.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Chris stumbled into his bedroom, a blank, distant stare covering his face. Throwing his bag onto the floor, he slumped onto his bed, still staring straight ahead. He let everyone down, his friends, his team, even himself.

His phone suddenly vibrated, the ringtone filling the air soon after, glancing over at the screen. "Nice Shot!" was the first message on the screen, although a few more were soon to follow. Grinding his teeth and not wanting to know the rest, Chris threw his phone on the floor.

Falling back onto his bed, Chris placed his hands over his eyes, hoping to close off the world around him. The blue headphones around his neck quietly played music, as they always did.The fan above him blew cool air down in his direction, constantly reminding him the world wasn't suddenly going to fade away. What happened, happened. There was no way to change it. Removing his hands from his head, he rolled onto his side, maneuvering so his head was on his pillow. It was only then he noticed the package laying next to him, thrown haphazardly on the bed. Sitting back up into a cross-legged position, he grabbed the package, turning it in his hands. Soon, he was ripping the package open, hoping whatever was inside would cure his current mood. However, he soon was confused as the package only included a smaller box, as well as a letter. Unfolding the latter, he read it under his breath.

He skimmed the letter again before staring at the black box. He didn't remember ordering anything so stupid. Picking up the box by its weirdest feature, a single edge jutting out, he examined it. Adventure in a box? What was next? A black hole in a can?

"What a joke." Chris mumbled, throwing the box and standing up. As he began to walk away, he stopped, looking back at the device laying on his bed. With a defeated sigh, he walked back, grabbed the box, and opened it.

"Adventure in a box?!" He scoffed, "There's nothing even in-!" Chris never got the chance to finish, because almost immediately after, he blacked out.

---------

"God… What just happened?..." Chris was on his stomach when he awoke, and quickly lifted himself onto two feet. He opened his eyes, or at least he thought he did. The world around him was pitch black, no light anywhere. The ground below began to sway back and forth, kind of like he was on a boat. A sound, like the sweet sound of rain, swirled all around him. If it wasn't pitch black and he knew where he was, the rain might've been relaxing.

But the feeling was short lived, as he was knocked back to the ground by a sudden jerk. As he lifted himself back up fear began to consume his mind and numerous questions filled the air. Where was he? What was happening ? Through all of the terror, a suddenly flash lit up the area. Luckily, the momentary chance of light briefly revealed the area around him. Four walls and a ceiling made of wood surrounded Chris (with the top being uncomfortably close to his head) and the ground lightly covered in straw. He was in some sort of crate!

Placing his arms out in front, Chris stumbled his way to one of the walls.

"Hey! Anyone there!? Hello!? Hey! Answer" He yelled at the top of his lungs, pounding against the side.

"THE BACON'S GONNA BURN!!" A voice shouted.

Not the answer he had hoped.

Somewhat disturbed and now even more confused, Chris backed away from the "wall". Although, no sooner had he done so, his box suddenly shifted to the side, ironically slamming him into the side he just backed away from. He felt dizzy and could feel himself fading away. As all sense of the world began to weaken, Chris managed to make out one more voice.

Soon hereafter, the world vanished.

Last edited:
    Years
    My god, another dull day... Thought Jake, as he paced around his room. Why did I ever agree to that stupid dare? If I hadn't, I wouldn't be in this position. Jake sat down on his bed and sighed. Well, it could be worse, Jake countered himself as he tried to think of a positive thing that came out of this, I could be in the hospital with even more broken bones, or even dead. I guess I actually got lucky. The thought cheered him up a bit, but not much.

"Jake, you've got a package! Did you order something?" Jake's mom yelled from downstairs.

"I didn't order anything!" Jake yelled back, and went downstairs to investigate. He got downstairs, and grabbed the package from his mom. "Thanks mom!" He said as he dashed back upstairs, the package under his good arm.

What could this be...? Jake pondered, as he opened the package. Inside, there were two things. One was a letter, and the other was a strange black box. Jake opened the letter, noticing the gold 'G' at the bottom. The note read...

G.T.P., huh? Jake thought to himself. He read and reread the letter, and then decided that there would be no harm in looking. It's not like I can't just send it back after looking, he thought. And with that, he opened the G.T.P. "Aw crap, it's just another scanda-" Jake blacked out...

><><><><><

BOOOOOOOOM! Jake jumped at the sound of thunder, and hit his head on what seemed to be a rough wooden ceiling. He was sitting in a pile of straw, (at least he thought it was straw) and his body felt all wrong. It felt as though someone had taken him and reshaped him somehow. A rocking motion and the sound of waves made him assume that he was on a ship of some kind. What the hell is going on!? Jake thought, and proceeded to yell the same thing.

"Se-d word -the-- Veilstone!--- Shipment--ost-" Jake heard someone yell.

"Well that's helpful!" Jake yelled sarcastically, since yelling seemed to be the only method of communication over the noise of the storm. The ship rocked again, and Jake was slammed against a wall, falling unconscious...

((OOC: I feel like this post should be longer, but I can't think of how for the life of me.))

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]A little info about this post.[/FONT]
    This time around when you wake up, you find yourself on a sandy beach (we're all on different areas of the beach mind you), you note the storm has passed, with remnants of the smashed crate scattered around you in pieces. As you get up, or attempt to, you notice that your appearance looks or feels different. After noticing a few more things about your change, you go over to the water by to check your reflection, and you find that you have turned into a Pokémon! But you don't know your a Pokémon, you just think of yourself as a strange animal... or whatever.... After figuring out your a Pokémon, you will end your post.

+_+_+_+_+

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Ugh... my head"

Brooklyn slowly opened her eyes, noticing the sun was out "
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Does that mean it finally stopped raining[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" she wondered beginning to slowly sit up, but she noticed something was wrong, the floor felt slick, it didn't feel like wood. Glancing down, Brooklyn noticed sand and remains of her broken crate "I-I'm on a beach!?" she exclaimed glancing around the seemingly empty cove "How the heck did I get on a beach" very confused, Brook began to stand, but found herself quickly stumbling to the ground flat on her stomach spread eagle, her glasses flying from her face, the world around her instantly went blurry and she reached out blindly for her glasses, she felt her hands on them, but when she attempted to grab them, they slipped from her hands, which felt really weird, now that she thought about it. The girl struggled with trying to grip her glasses for a full 3 minutes before she finally managed to complete her task and slap them on her face "Geeze, I must be really clumsy today, it never takes me this long to— buwah!" It was then she noticed that her hands weren't hands, but they were paws! Brook yelped again and scrambled to her feet, but wound up falling face first again instead, with the tip of a brown tightly coiled tail slapping her in the face.

"W-Wah!!"

She somehow managed to get herself into a sitting position and examined her feet? paws? Whatever they were.... Brooklyn glanced down at her arm, which was now a cream color but then turned into brown halfway down, she felt her hands/paws quickly shoot to her face, which felt somewhat larger,, she felt a pair of whiskers, two triangular shaped ears and some weird oval thing glued to her head, not to mention her spine felt funny. Glancing behind Brook now saw the problem, she now had a tail! Which was also cream, but turned into brown near the tip, which was curled up "I... I'm a cat!! Why the heck am I a cat!"

She was freaking out, stuff like this doesn't just happen, people don't turn into animals "
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]This has to be a dream[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" she told herself "[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]there's no way this could be real[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" she frowned "[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]But... if it were a dream, I would've been awake by now, in my living room[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" awkwardly she stood, albeit a bit clumsily, but she was standing, on her two feet, which were cream, but turned brown half way, she had three toes on each foot and hand, stumbling, Brooklyn found herself sitting in wet sand looking at her reflection in the surprisingly clear beach water.

She really was a cat, she had large eyes with slitted amber pupils, that oval shaped thing from before was a gold coin, and the reason why her face felt funny, was because it was now oval shaped, ironically her glasses we still in place, though they have grown larger to fit her wide face and the lens themselves have grown, reaching from the top of her eyes to the bottom and morphing into a larger rounded shape and her ears, they were small black triangular ears, while the insides were brown, she had two whiskers on each side of her face and two more that stuck up on either side of the charm in the middle, giving her a total of 6 whiskers.

Brook glanced at her paws and turned them face up, glancing at the rough skin underneath before flexing the three 'fingers', she jumped slightly when three claws quickly shot out "This is weird" she mumbled trying to draw the claws back in, after several unsuccessful tries, they finally retracted she blinked and stared at her reflection in the water, before murmuring to herself "This was so not how I wanted to spend my evening....."
    [/FONT]

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    It was raining… again. Every day for the last two weeks, it had rained. This is getting ridiculous, Kassie thought as she trudged across the marshy yard to the barn-like building where she kept the animals during a downpour. As much as she adored rain, it was getting difficult to go feed Scamp and the five chickens she had acquired in the last several months. She'd even considered bringing them inside, but having six livestock animals in the house was not contusive to her desire to have everything clean. Her sneakers were flecked with mud and grass clippings by the time she reached the barn. She pulled the door open to the sound of clucking and Scamp's happy bleating. As always, she couldn't help but smile as she dipped a bucket into the bag of lamb feed, another into a bag of chicken feed, and distributed the breakfast among Scamp's pen and the two chicken pens; one with the four hens and the other with a single rooster. She would need to sweep them out later, she noted. But for now she wanted to go back inside, shower, eat breakfast, and in general prepare for the day.

She ran to the house to avoid getting further soaked, and was unsuccessful in this. At least she had a hot shower to look forward to. She did this, and felt much better afterward. Since she had nowhere to go today she dressed in a pink fluffy bathrobe and went to go make breakfast. The day felt a though it ought to be occupied by French toast, so she prepared it while mentally humming, quite happy. Her French toast turned out well and she ate it slowly, savoring the taste and enjoying the concept of breakfast in a fluffy bathrobe. It was something she would have to do more often.

It was then that the doorbell rang. Kassie jumped to her feet and hurried to the door, tying her robe shut more firmly as she went. There was no time to change into something else, and it was not as though she could yell for them to 'Hold on!' while she scurried about. From a table near the door she picked up her pen and notepad, and opened the door. As it turned out, it was the mailman, the same one she had every day. Therefore he knew that she would not be able to answer him vocally, and he was patient while she wrote her responses. That was a trait Kassie appreciated in people.

"Good morning, miss Ainslie. I have a package here for you. No return address or anything, but I'll need you to sign for it."

Surprised, Kassie signed the paper with the pen she already had in her hand and took the package. The mailman wished her a good day and left. Knowing she still had the dishes she used for breakfast to wash, she took the package to the dining room and set it down on the table in favor of the plate and glass containing orange juice that she had finished before the mail came. Though she was curious as to what was inside the package, she just couldn't bring herself to leave dirty dishes on the table. Kassie carried the plates to the sink and rinsed them off before rolling up the sleeves of her robe, dousing a sponge with dish soap, and beginning to scrub them vigorously. Though they weren't actually all that dirty, she couldn't stand to think that a single particle of filth might remain on them. When they were squeaking with cleanliness and gleaming prettily she placed them in the drying rack next to the sink, dried her hands, and returned to the dining room. The package still lay where she placed it on the table, stimulating her curiosity. She sat down and picked it up, looking for the best place to rip the brown paper from. When she did she ripped it carefully and discarded it, then peeled the tape away from the flaps of the box.

When Kassie opened the package she discovered a letter atop a strangely shaped box. Curiouser and curiouser, she thought, amused. She settled back in the chair and read the letter slowly so as not to miss any part of it; she had a habit of reading too fast and missing what the text was trying to say. The letter was dramatic, to say the least. It proclaimed that if she were bored of her life, all she would have to do is utilize this device. Kassie highly doubted that the part about there being no cost was false. A logical person, she knew that nothing in the entire world was really free. But what did she honestly have to lose?

The little black box was apparently called a G.T.P. As she examined it she found a single edge jutting out, which looked as though it was where the box was opened. When she pried it open, almost immediately her world faded to black.

The first thing Kassie noticed when she began to regain consciousness was the briny scent of the ocean. There was a consistent rocking motion that caused her stomach to churn unpleasantly. She opened her eyes slowly, only to discover that she could hardly tell the difference between the inside of her eyelids and the world around her. This frightened her horribly. There was a roaring in her ears from the waves of the ocean, voices yelling back and forth, and the crack of thunderous boooms overhead. Over the cacophony she could barely make out snippets of speech. Mostly she just heard misplaced sounds, but she caught a few words - word, Veilstone, and shipment. What did it mean? Was she part of a shipment of… something? Kassie reached out and touched a wood wall. That was fine; she would just go the other way. She turned, but came upon another wall. Beginning to panic, she hardly noticed that her arms were far shorter than she was used to. It would not matter if she had noticed, for in the next second the ship rocked and she was slammed into the side of the crate and for the second time that day, and the second time in her life she was knocked unconscious. The crate began to slide and it fell off of the deck of the ship, into the chaos of the ocean.

How long Kassie was out, she didn't know. But when she began to regain mental activity she realized that she was horribly uncomfortable. Her throat burned as though she had tried to gargle glass, her eyes stung from the ravaging salt water, and she was lying on pieces of splintered wood, probably from the crate she had been contained in. She opened her eyes and found that at least now, she could see. The sun overhead illuminated a calm beach and the debris from her crate. Kassie was glad to see that the storm had receded, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was horribly wrong... besides being on a strange beach having no idea how she had come to be there or if she would ever know. She sighed deeply, then jumped, surprised. Being mute, Kassie had always been capable of things that didn't involve vocalization, like sighing and yawning. But just then, she could have sworn that there was a squeak behind that sigh, and the squeak had come from her. She raised a hand to her throat and squeaked again, this time for a completely different reason. Her throat was covered in short, velvety soft fur, and her hand was tipped with three claws instead of fingers. None of this made any sense. Panicking yet again, she scurried over to the water and peered into the surf. Looking back at her was a short shrew-like creature with large, dark eyes, wide-set pointed ears, a soft white furred underbelly, and a brick-like pattern on its head and limbs. This was not her, it simply couldn't be. She was Kassie Ainslie, nineteen year old human female, short with dark curly hair and last dressed in a fluffy pink bathrobe. That made her realize that not only was she occupying a body that was not her own, but she was naked. With a squeal of indignation she made a move to cover herself, but her short forearms hardly did any good. Instinctively she curled into a ball like an armadillo. It was comfortable and she felt safe and covered, until the tide sprayed a shower of water droplets onto her. Far from just squeaking, she squealed in fright and jumped back several feet. Apparently she had a new sense of hydrophobia. Instead of really thinking anything of it, though, she assumed it was from her recent experience with the ocean.

Kassie couldn't bring herself to approach the water again, so she would just have to figure what had happened to her without visualization. Then it hit her. She had a plushie that looked exactly like her on her bed, given to her by Martin. She wasn't a shrew, or any sort of animal that she had ever thought really existed. She was a Sandshrew.

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    He woke but didn't open his eyes.

"What happened…"he said softly to himself and opened his eyes. He jerked as he saw two orange paws lying in front of him, and noticed the paws move with his arms. He stared in shock as he realized that those paws led to the legs and to HIS body! Then he noticed the muzzle sticking out of HIS face.

"What the heck!" he yelled. He looked down to see tan fur. Then he began to walk in circles to see he had a tan tail! Then he finally noticed he was on a beach so he tried running over to the water but stumbled over himself and fell into the salty ocean water.

"Wha!" he yelled as he jumped out and stood on all fours looking into the water. Looking back at him from the water was an orange and black dog with a tan underbelly that continued up to its mouth and had a Mohawk looking thing of the same color. Then the last detail he noticed was its purple eyes.

"Is that me?" As he said that the dog's mouth moved in the same way as his. He jumped.

"Holy crap! I've turned into a dog!?!?!" He stared in the water shocked at what had happened. And he also wondered why he had that weird feeling he had when he was in the water. It was a feeling of weakness.

"This is just so weird." He said as he sat down, like a dog.

"Maybe," he began to think, "This could be a good thing. Maybe I finally have a fresh start. But what am I? I've never seen a dog like what I am… And would anyone like me anyway?" He finished, sinking into a slightly depressed state which started to grow the longer he sat there.

Years
    "Ugg... What happened?" Jake cradled his head in his arms, as if it would make his headache go away. At least, he tried to cradle his head. It seemed as though his arms wouldn't reach far enough to wrap around his head. It was then that Jake realized that he had a huge snout protruding from his face. "What is this?" Jake said, slightly more curiously than confused.

Jake then became aware of his surroundings. It seemed that he was on a beach, and there was tons of smashed wood near him. I guess that the crate carrying me landed me here, Jake thought, But where is here?

Jake tried to stand up, but immediately fell down again, and felt... wrong, for lack of a better word to describe it. He picked up his hand, and saw that it was now a short stub of what used to be an entire arm. I seriously hope that this is a dream, Jake thought.

Jake walked over to the ocean, hoping to catch his reflection. He tried walking on two feet at first, but then found it was easier to walk on all fours. When he got to the water, he saw his reflection.

Jake now had a long snout, with small nostrils at the end. He had a greenish color on the top part of his body, and a pale yellow on the underside. His eyes were squinting, and continued to squint no matter how hard he tried to open them. His back legs appeared to be much stronger than his hands/front legs/whatever they were now.

Jake turned around to see what he looked like from the back, and saw that he had 3 red spots and a bright pink spot in a square pattern. Great. Just great. I just had to be stuck with this stupid bright pink spot, didn't I? Jake thought bitterly. Anyways, what the hell am I now?

Jake contemplated for a bit, until it struck him. He wasn't just some kind of strange animal, he was a Pokemon!

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Shifting into consciousness was far worse than the first time. For a moment, Gwen couldn't breathe properly and she realized with a sickening lurch she was still not back in her dorm. Her eyelids snapped up, and she cried out in pain as the sand poured into her open eye-socket.

"Pip! Piplup!" she screamed as she smeared her hand into her eye, trying to stop the pain.

Gwen sat up, still wiping her eyes, letting out a few more expletives before bringing down her arms. Slowly she opened one eye, wincing at the pain. The sun was shining around her, and all she could see was golden sand blurring together.

A few more blinks, and everything slowly came into focus. She dared to look at her hands, and found they looked shockingly different. She had no fingers, but instead flippers. They looked like penguin flippers, but instead of black or yellow or white, these were a light baby blue. She shivered, too stunned at this point to do anything but stare at these new appendages. She turned them slowly, finding them flat, coming to a rounded point at the end.

So she was a bird?

Her vision shifted now to her feet, where two little stumps of gold wiggled in response to her thoughts. They were practically perfect ovals, affixed to the underside of her chubby body, which now matched the color of her "hand", but was broken up with bright white spots across her stomach. She crossed her eyes to get a look at her beak. She opened her "mouth" but the beak moved as a unit beneath her gaze, revealing to Gwen that her nose was no longer in existence.

Gwen was starting to hyperventilate, so she shut her eyes tight and thought for a long moment.

Okay. Okaaaaaay. You've been turned into a penguin. No problem right? They didn't hurt you right? You're just a penguin… now…

Her thoughts trailed off, and out of nowhere came the word reincarnation.

That's it! The murders killed you, and now you're an adorable little penguin. Jessie loves penguins!

And just like that, Gwen broke down into wracking sobs. She was never going to see her sister or grandmother again, she just knew it. She'd opened a mystery box, and inhaled some weird date rape drug and then she was whisked off by some psychos and killed and reincarnated as a penguin. So much for wanting adventure!

"Pip piplup piiiiip!"

Her cries stopped immediately. She hadn't said that had she? No, she was very sure she'd just shouted how hopeless it all seemed, but it definitely hadn't sounded like that…

"Pip," she chirped again, sniffed hard, and spoke again. "Piplup pip!"

Oh God
    , she thought, thinking back. I sound like a pokemon or something. Saying the same word over and over…

Her eyes opened wide at the thought. She tried to remember the pokemon she and Jessie had memorized as kids, but she couldn't recall a penguin.

Well if I just say it out loud, I'll know which one I am right?

"Piplup! Piplup!" she shouted into the sand.

So her name was piplup? She'd been reincarnated as a penguin pokemon? Was penguin even a type? She knew they'd made a bunch more since she'd been a fun-loving little kid. How many types were there? She tried to list them off.

Water, ground, fire, electric… uh… rock? Is rock the same as ground?

Gwen shook her head. It didn't really matter did it?

No seriously, did it?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    The first thing Barry felt again was the familiar rocking back and forth of being on water. Opening his eyes expecting to see darkness again, he instead saw a bright, blue sky. He almost felt relaxed by this pleasant sensation, however the fact remained - where was he?

Looking forward the first thing he saw was a large, teal coloured belly blocking his way.

"..." Barry paused, "Okay, my diet is obviously catching up with me."

Upon further inspection, he noticed his now shorter, also teal coloured arms at either side of him - each with small fingers and a thumb. In an attempt to scratch his uncomfortable rear with these new arms, he discovered long fur hanging down at the bottom of his body, and his legs... were gone?! Only two stubby feet remained, and Barry didn't like that.

With a quick moment of inspiration, he sat upright and used the water beneath him as a source of reflection. Looking back was a chubby looking creature, with teal fur and a tan coloured jaw. Two lower teeth poked out from his now massive mouth, and his eyes were nothing more than circles with dots. The weirdest part was the horn looking ears that poked right up from his head. Barry procceeded to move on time with this reflection, and opened and closed his mouth to see if it did the same - which it did.

"What in the name of f..." he began before observing his surroundings. He was on a section of the crate he was in - floating on the water with it as a raft - not too far from a beach.

He felt like he was in that scene from Titanic. Only it was less cold. And he wasn't Kate Winslet...

He immidiately turned around, put his whole arm in the water and began paddling,

"Help!" he cried out, "Help me! I'm a FREAK! And if I have to swim all the way back home on this stupid piece of timber then I- wwhaaaaa!!"

In his haste, the 'raft' capsised and Barry was left spluttering in the water. Quickly, he began to swim as fast he could to the shore,

"Stupid balloon like body... to bhouyant." He moaned, "What in the sweet name of all things am I?"

(OOC: This'll be my last one for a day at least. Feel free to talk to Barry - the response will just be slightly delayed ^^')

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Christ..." Chris managed to say in between coughing up water. Only moments before, he had awoken on a beach, soaked and lungs full of water. Finished with the worst, Chris fell onto his stomach, closing his eyes and hoping it wasn't true; hoping that at any moment he would wake up in his own bed, all of this just being a bad dream. Pieces of wood, probably from "his" crate, washed up next to him, swaying slowly back and forth as the waves kissed the shore; however, something at the bottom A cool breeze blew from the ocean, blowing over his body and ruffling his fur. He felt his ears twich as the air passed over them.

Although, through everything, Chris couldn't help but think that something was off. He slowly opened his eyes, trying to look past the strange object blocking the bottom part of his vision.

Sheepishly, he sat up, rubbing his eyes. Something wasn't right. As he opened his eyes for the second time, he noticed two yellow paw-like objects in front of his eyes. 

"Wonder what... Those..." Chris stuttered as when trying to move his arms, the yellow paws moved too. "Those aren't..." his eyes grew wide as they focused inon the paws, unsure of what to do. Rapidly Chris checked the rest of his body (at least of what he could see). Soft, yellow fur covered his entire being; 3 toed paws fit for quadpedal motion replaced his feet. With a silent scream, Chris flinched away from the strange changes, falling straight onto his back. He let out an inhuman yelp as he felt a sharp pain in his rear. Fearfully, he turned around, only to see a lightning bolt shaped tail behind him. Scrambling up onto all fours, Chris sprinted over to the waves lapping against the shore. Reflecting in the water was none other than a Pikachu, the mascot of the Pokemon franchise (you would have to have lived under a rock if you didn't know what one was.) The long black tipped ears, the yellow muzzle, the ligtning bolt shaped tail, red cheeks, the three brown stripes on the back, it was all there, it was all now Chris. There were a few differences however. For one, where black met yellow, it did so in a zig-zag pattern. The fur on the top of his head was spiked forwards as well, just like when he was human, the tips of which colored brown. The fur on his chest seemed a little longer and fluffier as well. The only recognizable (besides his hair style) feature from when he was human, was his eyes. The deep blue stared back at him, seemingly changing to silver as he gaped. 

His jaw dropped, revealing two sharp teeth near the front of his mouth. Chris froze there, unsure of what to do, unsure of anything, just watching his reflection as the waves came and went. A cool wind brew from the ocean, slowly pushing him back onto his rear.

Chris let out a yelp as, again, he sat on his new tail, springing back up in response. He felt something new at that moment thought. Static momentarily shot through his body, a natural reaction in self-defense.

"Damnit." he sighed, bringing the lightning bolt shaped tail around to the front of him, soothing the pain the best he could. He was an animal, one that wasn't supposed to exist either! A Pikachu!

Suddenly, a glint caught his eye, originating from the waves lapping against his feet- er, paws and successfully derailing his train of thought. 

Momentarily forgetting about he pain  in his tail, he lounged into the waves. After a moment, he re-emerged from the water, even more soaked than before, but getting what he wanted. Chris stood up, holding his favorite pair of blue headphones in between his paws. Although the cord was broken off, the actual phones were intact. The "rain" symbol on the side shined as he put the phones around his neck. They were the only thing left, the last reminder of what he was.

With the headphones secure around his neck, he looked down the beach. Was he really a Pikachu or was it a dream? The pain in his tail, the feel of the water, the cold air whipping against his fur; it was all to real to be a dream. Then again, a dream is real until you wake up and realize something is wrong. 

With that final thought, Chris began to trudge down the shore. Whatever the case, He needed to find out more. What the hell happened?   

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Ah my heads killing me" Beo shouted in agony holding his head. He sat up slowly before looking around him finding that he was laying on a sandy beach with the end of the waves crashing against his feet. Finally he noticed that the crate was smashed in pieces all around him.

"I wonder where exactly I am, or how I even got here???" He asked himself as he began to stand up while rubbing his aching head.

"Why's my head feel so hard.... did my hair fall out or something...." Beo questioned as he finally realized something was strange about him now. Moving his hands in front of his eyes he jumped back in shock, they were still hands but instead had a few less fingers and his hands were gray and hard. Beo dashed towards the ocean hoping he was just imaging his new features but when he peered down into the crystal clear water what he saw was so unexplainable the only explanation he could come up with was that this was in fact a dream. He was smaller now, his whole body was now a grayish color, he had strange lite yellow fin things on top of his head. Instead of a nose were just to holes were the human nose would normally be.

"Well this is the craziet dream i've ever had..." Beo thought to himself before pinching his arm trying to wake himself up. That's when he noticed something else about his strange feature. Under his left eye was a scar, the same exact scar that he had gotten the day his brother died. That's when he realized what exactly he was.

"I'm.. i'm... a pokemon" Beo shouted falling to both knees. Even though he had never been into pokemon his twin brother loved the games, suddenly memories of his brother playing the game when they were little flashed back into his mind.

"Beo come here I want to show you my favorite pokemon!" Timmy shouted as Beo raced over towards his twin brother and sat down next to him.

"Alright which one is it??" Beo asked really not that intrested at the moment.

"It's name is Machop and he is my favorite pokemon" Timmy said with a big grin on his face. "He always get's me out of tough situations during the game".

"I'm a Machop..." Beo whispered as a tear rolled down his face.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Double OC:
    The First Day of the Rest of Your Life!
    Conditions: Survive Day 1!
    Reward- Lvl Up +1
    Open to: Everyone​

Now that you know you are- well, "not yourself", you can do whatever you want, the choice is yours! Try to walk down the beach, and run into other RPers in the progress. Go into the forest by yourself and try to fend off wild pokemon. Get captured by a trainer and take on the gym challenge. Go jump in the sea and drown yourself (not advised cause you don't get the level up if you die x3). Yes, There will be a "story" (Hint! Veilstone), me and Yashi pushing you in the direction of a ultimate goal VIA Sidequests (like this!~) (and yes, they will get harder to complete than just "living"), but if you wanted, you can stick the middle finger to me, and go off on your own adventure, choosing when and or whether you want to rejoin the story or not.*

SO make you're choice, but choose wisely.Instincts will be your enemy. And while trapped in a strange new world, What will you do? You never know how you're decisions will effect the world around you.

*Again, all sidequests are totally optional :3.

------------------------------------

(IC:) Chris stumbled down the beach, each step becoming tougher than the last. The same cool wind from earlier whipped across the waves, drying and blowing sand out of his fur. How long had he been walking? Minutes? Hours? Days? It certainly felt like it. Chris stopped for a moment, looking past his muzzle at his new paws. He was a Pikachu now; an animal that wasn't even supposed to exist.

He hesitantly reached up with a paw and touched the small yellow muzzle in front of his face. He felt a light touch, again confirming that it was his. He could feel his now long ears twitch as a gust of wind blew down the beach.

The wind again blew through his fur, Chris had to admit, it felt nice, and he closed his eyes as the cool wind passed. Smells flooded into his mind. His wet fur, the beach, hundreds of old smells and even ones he hadn't smelled before. It was almost overpowering.

Realizing the time he was wasting, he shook his head side to side, snapping himself out of the situation. He needed to go forward, not stop and wait.

Suddenly, a new smell flooded into his mind, one of wet fur, but not his own. With a newfound energy (But Not even questioning how he knew the scent or how he knew where it was) he sprinted off down the beach on all fours. However, it wasn't until a few moments later he realized what he was doing, and slowed down. Did he just run on all fours like some sort of animal? What amazed Chris, however, was how natural it felt. It was instinct to do that. The fastest way to get around, right?

Chris collapsed onto the ground, putting his forearms over his head and clenching his teeth. A tingling feeling, as well as the popping of static passed over his body as he lay there. He just didn't know what to think anymore!

<No!> He mentally shouted to himself. He couldn't let this win. This wasn't him. This wasn't the same kid as before. He had to keep going forward no matter what was happening around him.

He pushed himself back onto two legs and began walking down the beach. Not long after, he could see a figure in the distance. A sense of hope filled him as he sprinted down the shoreline (again on all fours).

"Hey!!" He shouted, still dashing down the beach. As he approached, he started to make out the source of the smell. Strangely enough, it was a cat.

The feline was covered head to toe in cream covered fur, save for its (her?) triangular shaped ears which were black on the outside and brown on the inside and tip of the tail, which was colored brown as well. But that really wasn't the strange part. The cat also wore a pair of oval glasses, shaped perfectly for its (her?) head and obscuring it's amber colored eyes. There was also a gold charm situated square in the center of the cat's forehead. Really strange…

Aside from all that, it still was a living being, and might know a little about… well… anything around the area.

Chris slid across the sand, stopping almost directly in front of the cat.

Standing back up onto two legs, he adjusted the headphones still gripping his neck as he began to speak.

"Hey. I don't know if you'll believe me, but I'm not supposed to be here. I'm a human, as in computers, sports, and television. Yeah… Don't let the tail or fur fool you…But .. um… uh…"

For the first time, unfortunately in the middle of his speech, he realized the transformation left him naked, the fur the only thing covering him, and in front of a girl no doubt.

Turning away slightly towards the sea, and putting a paw on the headphones around his neck, Chris tried to finish. "Uh… So, yeah. Could you point me in the direction of the nearest town or something?"

<Wait a second> Chris thought, done with his disaster of an entrance. <Pikachu are mice… right? And cats… eat…> His eyes grew a little wider, hoping the world he was in worked differently. He really should've thought this through.

Back